pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Share 100 times and Ill do a shot of hotsauce up my nose!
1000 likes and I'll prank my dad!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6249, pisskop wrote:So do it.

I dont like these 'oh man Im gonna do it if xyzed happens XOXO winkyface!!1!' posts.

Looks like Bullshit scum posturing to me.
In addition, town would still possibly be able to be recruited and win with cult; scum cannot. TDeath’s behavior here makes more sense as scum given that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Yeah, fuck you both <3

VOTE: gamma
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

You wanna fuckin' bait me? I will snap that shit off.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

By which I mean I will invariably commit honorable sudoku because no one is gonna vote with me, except maybe A50, and he's probably a scumfuck xD.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6228, Lavender wrote:That's what I'm sayin, based on their claim they need three members before they can kill, however we don't know for certain if it's true or not!
So isn't the best solution to just see the Cult Leader's role card? (^o^)
main concern with that is that if there are two cult alive rn, (and that makes sense given pisskop's interactions with me earlier), so if we flipped one, and mafia shot the other tonight, then wouldnt that mean we lost a role with investigative abilities, and screwed town-siding indie out of their win-con for no reason?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6254, TiphaineDeath wrote:By which I mean I will invariably commit honorable sudoku because no one is gonna vote with me, except maybe A50, and he's probably a scumfuck xD.
Why priorize 3rd party when you're that confidant A50 is mafia?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Grendel »

Im not v keen on flipping a cultist today. I'd rather try to hit mafia.

i should try and do some thinking about what the game plan should be for tonight based how things could play out today.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Gamma & Pisskop

What happened to doing VCA?

I was looking forward hearing your thoughts. :(
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6235, Almost50 wrote:Well, whatever. I ain't town so I don't really care if town wins or loses. Bambi being against a cult shred certainly points towards him NOT being SCUM, but there's always the chance he was the true cult recruit of last night. (His theory about a "hidden" 3rd cult member is an interesting take). Also TD's suggestion that Gamma's claim was "in reverse" and that Gamma is the true CL also makes sense, and especially so since Gamma himself admitted he sent NPOM to kill Grendel.

Now in light if that I may have 2 "dim" additional points that may support TD's theory: a) Gamma has a history with PL in the field of cult stuff, and it makes more sense that Gamma would claim as the leader not as a follower (which is what he did before; claiming as a recruit), and b) PK trying to shred Grendel after they had failed to kill him makes more sense than them trying to recruit him after the failed kill.

I thus now think PK did recruit Bambi and
the cult are going for the solitary win

Now let me tell you a theory of my own (that
does
support TD's theory, and "maybe" Bambi as a last night recruit): As a novice mod, if I wanted to include Cult in my setup, I'd either limit their recruitment to X shots or give them a maximum membership cap. The third option is to make them play against everyone else (i.e. I probably won't even have a "Mafia" team, but this option is already proven false in this game).

But seriously, I don't care what Town does at this point. I have resigned to having registered my 2nd loss as 3P in 2020, so if you want to end the game today with a Cult exclusive win you go for it.
This line of reasoning lines up with an indie whose win-con is reliant of getting shot. He just saying what he says to pad out the game.

He could still be scum... I GUESS. But 3rd party seems more likely rn.

Really the only think that stops me from 100% thinking A50 is indie, and not scum. Is his mid game apathy that dosent really line up with somebody who needs to be night killed to win.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Tipaindeath

How good are you are faking tinfoily townie paranoia as scum?

-/-/-/-/-

I really want Lav to be town, but i dont really know anymore. I think at the very least that if she's scum then shes not running solo. I dont think solo Lav goes for a weird wifom kill on Pooky last night. So by virture of that I would say shes a bad flip for today.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6258, Grendel wrote:
@Gamma & Pisskop

What happened to doing VCA?

I was looking forward hearing your thoughts. :(
Laziness and other things being more interesting, on my part.
Though tbh, why not do your own? Your perspective is more trustworthy. Why do you want the VCA of people who have an possible interest in fudging it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Grendel »

Historically my VCA skills are really hit and miss... ://///// I was hoping to watch some first hand from people that seem to know what they are doing lol.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I do know but I don’t have the time/energy atp and don’t know if I ever will. Don’t wanna make promises I know I’ll never keep.
<Embrace The Void>

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@Grendel: two reasons behind the vote 1. They dared me to and that pissed me off. 2. We don't know that when they win town wins with them, and there may well be three of them right now if bambi is the third, so any lynch outside cult may end the game in favor of cult and not with town.

@Grendel: I am not sure A50 is scum. I am not sure of anything in this game anymore. I think I've made that pretty clear.

@Grendel: When I'm scum I am WAAAAY more tunnely than this, and probably a smidge less paranoid. It's self-meta, but hey, you asked for it xD.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6255, Grendel wrote:
In post 6228, Lavender wrote:That's what I'm sayin, based on their claim they need three members before they can kill, however we don't know for certain if it's true or not!
main concern with that is that if there are two cult alive rn, (and that makes sense given pisskop's interactions with me earlier), so if we flipped one, and mafia shot the other tonight, then wouldnt that mean we lost a role with investigative abilities, and screwed town-siding indie out of their win-con for no reason?
A) What makes you think pisskop can't recruit even if he was eliminated? Didn't he claim he can do that?
B) If you do think pisskop was lying about this detail, why are you trusting the rest of his claim?

I was also going to respond to the "investigative role" bit, but it'd become messy WIFOM. Like, from YOUR PoV (according to your claim) you are practically guaranteed not to be NK'd or culted tonight. Iirc you firmly believe Lav is Town. You have 2 claimed Cult members, so it's between me, TD & Bambi.

Even more, since there was a kill last night I'm guessing Bambi has yet to use "Delay", which sounds like the Scum NK/Cult recruitment will be resolved a night later anyway. So, you basically can verify the Cult AND go for the Mafia elimination before Scum can kill or Cult can recruit.

But I will acknowledge this could become messy because pisskop was trying to sell you as Scum, and I'm not sure who bought the possibility and who didn't. (I know I didn't, but that's about it)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6252, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, fuck you both <3

VOTE: gamma
I don't mind that

VOTE: Gamma

And who knows? Maybe your theory is spot on and Gamma is in fact the CL after all

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to recruit 50 tonight and then lynch him tomorrow :twisted:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Yeah Delay is my last one. But I think it might be the opposite of Tuner which started the day early. It might give us 2 night phases instead.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6265, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6255, Grendel wrote:
A) What makes you think pisskop can't recruit even if he was eliminated? Didn't he claim he can do that?
B) If you do think pisskop was lying about this detail, why are you trusting the rest of his claim?

I was also going to respond to the "investigative role" bit, but it'd become messy WIFOM. Like, from YOUR PoV (according to your claim) you are practically guaranteed not to be NK'd or culted tonight. Iirc you firmly believe Lav is Town. You have 2 claimed Cult members, so it's between me, TD & Bambi.

Even more, since there was a kill last night I'm guessing Bambi has yet to use "Delay", which sounds like the Scum NK/Cult recruitment will be resolved a night later anyway. So, you basically can verify the Cult AND go for the Mafia elimination before Scum can kill or Cult can recruit.

But I will acknowledge this could become messy because pisskop was trying to sell you as Scum, and I'm not sure who bought the possibility and who didn't. (I know I didn't, but that's about it)
RE-A) Well, the after-death recruit seemed like a bluff to me b/c it sounds unprecedented? I dont think it cant be true but im skeptical. The other things he said about his cult I think i've heard of similarities elsewhere. Those are things that i have a concrete idea how they can be balanced and play out.

RE-B) Im willing to believe that he is bluffing on that one aspect while still being able/willing to work with town b/c there are instances where players will omit or add aspects to their role for the sake of night time mind games.

The night play, and how the delayed motifier will affect it is a question mark for me. Im inclined to agree that it gives everyhting a delayed modifer tonight. I keep fprgeting that she is using that power tonight lol.

I think Pisskop came to the correct conclusion that im town after you talked to him, and i outted my real role.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6264, TiphaineDeath wrote:@Grendel: two reasons behind the vote 1. They dared me to and that pissed me off. 2. We don't know that when they win town wins with them, and there may well be three of them right now if bambi is the third, so any lynch outside cult may end the game in favor of cult and not with town.

@Grendel: I am not sure A50 is scum. I am not sure of anything in this game anymore. I think I've made that pretty clear.

@Grendel: When I'm scum I am WAAAAY more tunnely than this, and probably a smidge less paranoid. It's self-meta, but hey, you asked for it xD.
If bambi is his 3rd cult then that situation of him pushing a failed recruit on me makes no sense from a day play perspective.

If i wasnt the exact role i was ei mirror, then I'd think he was trying to endgame town by pushing a fake result. WE'd be 1v1'ing rn, and that seems really stupid considering how im bascially conft!town, or atleast Conf!notscum. THeres no way he wins that. If his game plan was to quietly recruit one player, and push a fake gulity on another to sweep, he'd do it on a player he could win a 1v1 agianst. The fact he dosent is enough to verify that he's not lying about who his night action last night.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6268, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah Delay is my last one. But I think it might be the opposite of Tuner which started the day early. It might give us 2 night phases instead.
that is a possiblity i havent thought about.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 5614, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, same thing I said to rude applies to grendel, if you are 3P in all this you really do need to hardclaim it now, because it looks like we are after rude first, but if rude flips green then you're gonna die mate. Like, if he is an idiot and doesn't claim and flips gray then MAYBE you get to live, but if you're gray you gotta tell us.

Honestly at this point if rude flips red I am like 75% tempted to call this a gambit and powerlynch grendel ANYWAY.
I keep coming back to this line of thought by Tipain when Rude and i were 1v1ing.

It seems like really weird choice for scum to make. hmm
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Grendel »

*Bambi Jay*

Tell me your thoughts on Tipaindeath rn
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

DISRESPECT YOUR SUR-ROUN-DINGS
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”