Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Thomith »

What's the advantage to having an SK so the vigs can... what? Triple up?
No duh sherlock, by adding a third shot it will 100% garante the target will die unless town majorly trolls

Go ahead an lynch neil grey, it won't change the fact that you are scum and can't find a reason as to why having neils kill doesn't help town.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 am

Post by glowball »

OKay, I thought about this and yes people CAN direct vig shots, but GreyICE has a point and I am siding with him. Neil needs death today.

If Neil is in fact fake claiming scum and we just trust him until lylo, that may be sooner than you think. This is a numbers game for scum they are trying to overpower us he is 1 extra body count and lynch vote for them. If he is SK he is one more threat eliminated, one more anti town voice silenced.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Thomith »

one more town vig kill stopped. Lovely.

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Quilford »

neil1113 wrote:
Quilford wrote:A scum is a scum is a scum.

VOTE: neil1113

So you'd rather just eliminate me here, instead of using me for the benefit of the town? And that's pro-town playing in your opinion?

I don't see how you're any benefit.

Izak's probably also scum guys. (p4)
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 am

Post by neil1113 »

glowball wrote:OKay, I thought about this and yes people CAN direct vig shots, but GreyICE has a point and I am siding with him. Neil needs death today.

If Neil is in fact fake claiming scum and we just trust him until lylo, that may be sooner than you think. This is a numbers game for scum they are trying to overpower us he is 1 extra body count and lynch vote for them. If he is SK he is one more threat eliminated, one more anti town voice silenced.

You're worry is about fake claiming. You're ignoring me Glow, and it hurts. :( I told you, me being the SK will be proven tonight. Vig me. You're not wasting a day, because you're going to lynch me and vig another target. So instead, switch the targets around. Lynch them and Vig me. If I'm fake claiming, I'm dead either way. If I'm not, you can use me as confirmed SK to your advantage? What's the issue there if I'm fake claiming again?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Thomith wrote:one more
town
vig kill stopped. Lovely.

Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 am

Post by neil1113 »

Quilford wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
Quilford wrote:A scum is a scum is a scum.

VOTE: neil1113

So you'd rather just eliminate me here, instead of using me for the benefit of the town? And that's pro-town playing in your opinion?

I don't see how you're any benefit.

Izak's probably also scum guys. (p4)

You're right. Another kill for the town per night is definitely no benefit...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Thomith »

neil is a town vig shot because
WE,
THE TOWN
WILL CHOOSE WHO HE KILLS

So his shot will be used by the town because we will direct it.

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm having a hard time seeing why we shouldn't use neil tonight. Grey is either scum or a powertrippen town asshat.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am

Post by glowball »

Think about it like this:
We have 6 Doctor
2 Vigs

1 SK
3 Mafia Aligned(1 Doc)

To prove that Neil is the Serial Killer we would have to have both of our vigs target him, and we would need to direct his shot.

Now, if Neil is fake claiming scum he already knows that if BOTH the vigs target him he sees death so the directed shot probably won't happen. Yes, we would vig scum at night if we followed through with testing, but letting him slide by into the night phase means we probably mislynch today which is what all of you are virtually opting for by trusting him- a mislynch.

If Neil is the serial killer then both vigs target him we forfeit our vig abilities because we waste them on testing Neil, while we direct his shot and hope that he listens. If he does listen, great but he still has his own win condition and a VOTE everyday he is alive, he could come in to hammer and play against us anytime he chooses to. Neil has nothing left to lose or gain if he really is the Serial Killer- he's outed himself.

If we do NOT test Neil at all, we are just stupidly accepting his claim then he really gets a free pass and if he is fake claiming scum we are setting ourselves up for a super fail down the line because as I said before he is 1 more body and voice that is against the town.

Really think about it... you want to let Neil slide, trust him, probably mislynch today, and Neil truly believe that he has NOTHING to gain from this?! At the very least he could just be toying with us and like I said if he is the serial killer he has nothing to lose or gain. He knows he will catch death eventually, the fact that he is even begging town for life knowing that signals to me that he is concerned with the numbers which is what scum care about.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:27 am

Post by glowball »

Also, I think that his is definitely a ploy by him. By distracting us Neil (as scum) has successfully pulled any suspicion from his buddies because we are too focused on him.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Thomith »

ok fine lynch neil today but everyone who is on his wagon will need to do alot of convincing to make me think they are town, and the ringleaders (grey quil oh and you glow) will have their lynches pushed by me and probably others for not accepting a 3rd town shot, we lynch him eventually anyway and WHY WOULD SCUM WANT A VIG KILL ON THEMSELVES, and if he is SK which is highly probable he wants scum dead just as much as we do, and either way WE LYNCH HIM IN THE END BEFORE HIS VOTE CAN BECOME A THREAT.

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 am

Post by glowball »

Thomith, you and anyone else who is for keeping an anti-town role in the game have a lot of explaining to do for to a certain extent. IT IS THE EASY MOVE FOR SCUM TO WANT AN ANTI TOWN ROLE TO STAY IN THE GAME. I already think you are scumz so I really don't care.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 am

Post by neil1113 »

glowball wrote:Think about it like this:
We have 6 Doctor
2 Vigs

1 SK
3 Mafia Aligned(1 Doc)

To prove that Neil is the Serial Killer we would have to have both of our vigs target him, and we would need to direct his shot.

Now, if Neil is fake claiming scum he already knows that if BOTH the vigs target him he sees death so the directed shot probably won't happen. Yes, we would vig scum at night if we followed through with testing, but letting him slide by into the night phase means we probably mislynch today which is what all of you are virtually opting for by trusting him- a mislynch.

If Neil is the serial killer then both vigs target him we forfeit our vig abilities because we waste them on testing Neil, while we direct his shot and hope that he listens. If he does listen, great but he still has his own win condition and a VOTE everyday he is alive, he could come in to hammer and play against us anytime he chooses to. Neil has nothing left to lose or gain if he really is the Serial Killer- he's outed himself.

If we do NOT test Neil at all, we are just stupidly accepting his claim then he really gets a free pass and if he is fake claiming scum we are setting ourselves up for a super fail down the line because as I said before he is 1 more body and voice that is against the town.

Really think about it... you want to let Neil slide, trust him, probably mislynch today, and Neil truly believe that he has NOTHING to gain from this?! At the very least he could just be toying with us and like I said if he is the serial killer he has nothing to lose or gain. He knows he will catch death eventually, the fact that he is even begging town for life knowing that signals to me that he is concerned with the numbers which is what scum care about.

No no no no NO! You're ALREADY going to vig someone tonight. You're ALREADY going to lynch someone tonight. Changing the order of that does NOTHING, unless I'm the SK. Then, you have a proven SK to help you with your kills. Simple. Don't complicate things. I'm not forcing you to mislynch, because who you choose to lynch will be who you're choosing to Vig. So either way they are going to die. You're simply switching the order. And if I'm fake claiming, I'm dead anyway. If I'm not, then you have an SK to help you with your kills until you kill me. Simple. Don't overthink or complicate anything. Seriously guys.

Grey is scum, and Glow you're either scum or you're playing right into his web. If you guys seriously opt to lynching me instead of using me for your benefit, you're stupider then I thought and deserve to lose this game. And I'll sit back from the grave and watch Grey and his team run to victory, all over your stupidity and horrible decisions.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 am

Post by glowball »

Thomith wrote:ok fine lynch neil today but everyone who is on his wagon will need to do alot of convincing to make me think they are town, and the ringleaders (grey quil oh and you glow) will have their lynches pushed by me and probably others for not accepting a 3rd town shot, we lynch him eventually anyway and WHY WOULD SCUM WANT A VIG KILL ON THEMSELVES, and if he is SK which is highly probable he wants scum dead just as much as we do, and either way WE LYNCH HIM IN THE END BEFORE HIS VOTE CAN BECOME A THREAT.

If he is fake claiming scum then scum probably don't have to worry about being vigged. The reads in the game have been off to a certain extent and with Neil pulling our attention towards him we'll probably mislynch and even if we "direct his shot" it'll be wrong, or it may not happen and then that turns into WIFOM because we are relying on an anti-town role.

And his vote is ALWAYS a threat. It only takes on vote to hammer.

NINJA'D
Serial killers are anti-town, even if Grey is scum and Neil is telling the truth this move doesn't hurt town or scum any more than the other.

Also, I have a disdain for people who think I am scumz only because I disagree. Let's formulate good arguments.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 am

Post by glowball »

Think about it: We didn't go into claiming thinking we'd have an SK and you guys still made a plan to win, right?! So play like nothing has changed EXCEPT we FOR SURE have a pro-town lynch instead of a mislynch.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Thomith »

really you are an idiot then, i want neil alive as it will be giving us an extra vig as we can direct his kill or make him shoot the same person as the vigs to assure a kill if a town decides to troll, but if you dont want that as town then i don't know what to tell you.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 am

Post by neil1113 »

glowball wrote:Think about it: We didn't go into claiming thinking we'd have an SK and you guys still made a plan to win, right?! So play like nothing has changed EXCEPT we FOR SURE have a pro-town lynch instead of a mislynch.

So again, you'd rather go a safe route eliminating the possibility of someone helping, instead of being pro-town and using whatever sources you can to your advantage?

Forget this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Neil_1113

I have no desire to help any of you out anymore.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 am

Post by glowball »

Thomith don't start with the insults again. Make an argument, a good one that doesn't hinge on taking personal shots. I have, and the fact that all you can say is that it is an extra shot means you have nothing else. We can win this without Neil even if he is the serial killer. This is not game breaking and he is anti-town at the very least.

NINJA'D
Sorry Neil <3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 am

Post by glowball »

btw, don't show sympathy for his self vote. He has done it before, just like his "I thought I was hammered post"
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 am

Post by neil1113 »

glowball wrote:btw, don't show sympathy for his self vote. He has done it before, just like his "I thought I was hammered post"

Wow. Thanks.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 am

Post by neil1113 »

Someone hammer me please, so I can get done with this game.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 am

Post by glowball »

Here is the first post when he "thought" he was hammered

neil1113 wrote:Ugh. I'm not scum. End of story. Just finish this, lynch me and get it over with. I'm getting tired of this now. I've come back on, you think I'm dumb enough to try a fake post, and don't even give me the credit to think I was honest, and nobody has still saw the flaw in his logic?
Alright I'm done. I'm not scum, I'm a doctor. Lynch me, and see for yourself. I have no desire to be a part of this town anymore if that's seriously what little respect you give me. Goodbye.

Then his flailing for life.
neil1113 wrote:
I'm the
Serial Killer.
I'm not Mafia aligned, so I never lied about that.
I never directly denied being the SK, and nobody ever questioned me as though I was. So I had no reason to lie. I've tried to play townie for long, but Grey's case gave me a headache. I admit the push on Grey was weak... but oh well. The town had no other thing to go on, so I decided to push.

Anywho, it's relevant because I could easily benefit the town at least for a day or two. Having another vig would be better then just flat out killing me off, don't you think? And on top of that, you don't have to waste any doctors on me because I'm not killable at night.

One way or the other Neil should go.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Thomith »

The arguement is i see no pro-town motivation for turning down a third kill that the town direct, but it is worthless now as the scum have stopped neil from being our third vig so to speak.
quil grey and glow are now my top 3 suspects.

@neil dont just give up, as it is probably the 3 scum being the most mouthy about you helping town.

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 am

Post by glowball »

neil1113 wrote:
glowball wrote:btw, don't show sympathy for his self vote. He has done it before, just like his "I thought I was hammered post"

Wow. Thanks.

It's honest Neil. This is your meta. I applaud you for it, and for the efforts but you shouldn't have given yourself up.

HUGS <3

Return to “Completed Open Games”