charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:27 am

Post by charter »

Plus, Benmage makes no mention of LV before claiming guilty on him. The only place it comes from is knowing he's scum!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Ill try and catch back up here today.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 648, charter wrote:
In post 646, Demon Core wrote:You know, for all this righteous indignation about your case, I don't see a Benmage case, charter.

Benmage lied about being cop. Zero town motivation. 100% scum motivation. Add on to this that after he claimed cop, he wasn't roleblocked. The scum weren't roleblocking a cop that had just fingered one of them!?!?!?!? It's because Benmage is scum!

Yeah, well, it looks like the scumteam is making some other questionable decisions this game. Namely, the N2 kill. They at least knew who the JoaT and the vig was but they went for gunny. They rolled the dice on me not killing one of them, why wouldn't they do the same with benmage?
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Demon Core »

...and it looks like I have a dilemma. It's either Evanjalin-charter or benmage-buldermar.

buldermar is scummier than Evanjalin, though...

UNVOTE:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

@Dc they wouldn't know you were the vig.

LV copp'd you and I doubt in a mini they have daytalk. So until n2 he wouldn't have been able to relay the info.

That said, LV targeting you means your cleared as town.

Charter pushing my fakecop claim, and bussing of LV(mafiaPR) as scum motivated is mind blowlingly retarded.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

It makes zero sense for me to bus my mafia cop on d2. Hell have him bus me if I was scum... Or some other much weaker slot.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 654, Benmage wrote:@Dc they wouldn't know you were the vig.

LV copp'd you and I doubt in a mini they have daytalk. So until n2 he wouldn't have been able to relay the info.

That said, LV targeting you means your cleared as town.

Charter pushing my fakecop claim, and bussing of LV(mafiaPR) as scum motivated is mind blowlingly retarded.

and just when I was getting comfortable with you as town you come in and pretty much tell me you have mafia inside knowledge...

great...
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Demon Core »

FWIW, whenever I've been a scum rolecop, the mod posted my results in the QT after the day began.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 648, charter wrote:
In post 646, Demon Core wrote:You know, for all this righteous indignation about your case, I don't see a Benmage case, charter.

Benmage lied about being cop. Zero town motivation. 100% scum motivation. Add on to this that after he claimed cop, he wasn't roleblocked. The scum weren't roleblocking a cop that had just fingered one of them!?!?!?!? It's because Benmage is scum!

Zero town motivation?

What scum motivation?

What was the QT logic? Hey LV you attack me to wagon me out of nowhere... AFter I spent all D1 removing suspicion. Than I'll just fake a guilty on you foor cools sake. As opposed to LV just saying I was guilty so the mafia didn't lose their Mafia Cop.....

Or just keep playing with no busing as no busing was necessary.

Your reachhhhhhhhhhing to make me scum.

Moreover, There's examples of me fakeclaiming as such as town... and yet none as scum. So G-G meta.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 657, Demon Core wrote:FWIW, whenever I've been a scum rolecop, the mod posted my results in the QT after the day began.

I've never seen this in my entire tenure here.
Show any game of this please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

^Moreover I specifically remember trying to make inthread code to tell my buddies results of mafia cops.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 659, Benmage wrote:
In post 657, Demon Core wrote:FWIW, whenever I've been a scum rolecop, the mod posted my results in the QT after the day began.

Now, now, that would be telling who my main is.

Remind me after the game and I'll tell you where. It's only one game, so I guess I can see where you're coming from.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 638, RichardGHP wrote:
In post 633, Evanjalin wrote:
Mod:
If A attempted on action on B, but was roleblocked, would A still be visiting B (for the purpose of track/watch roles) or not?

I will not entertain any such questions about roles or night actions unless you happen to be the person in question and ask me privately.

OHHH this is brilliant..

We have a caught lie.

Method couldnt have been seen visiting, if she was roleblocked.

(let me look at these claims again)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 661, Demon Core wrote:
In post 659, Benmage wrote:

Now, now, that would be telling who my main is.

Remind me after the game and I'll tell you where. It's only one game, so I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Hence I said anygame.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Ohhhhhhhh. Maybe I was roleblocked N2 (the night method visits me).

But obviously not N3, when scum realized I was fakeclaiming. Hence scum blocked Mala and shot Method.

Okay so myself, Mala, and DC confirmed town.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Demon Core »

The only combo without charter or Benmage is buldermar/Evanjalin. They've had an opportunity to quickhammer by now, so unless they're poorly coordinated it's not them.

I don't know... none of charter/Evanjalin/buldermar look particularly town... ugh...

P.Edit: The only one I've seen is the one I was in. :lol: I'm over it anyway.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Demon Core »

I don't think roleblocking would change the watch result. I think it just makes the action unsuccessful.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Its charter buld evj.

I'd say Charter Buld.

I'd lynch either of Charter Buld.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 666, Demon Core wrote:I don't think roleblocking would change the watch result. I think it just makes the action unsuccessful.

Yes, thats what Mala got n3. No result.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 664, Benmage wrote:Ohhhhhhhh. Maybe I was roleblocked N2 (the night method visits me).

No, you weren't roleblocked ben. We already went over this a million times. If you got roleblocked, that means Method would've known you were faking the Leonshades guilty (which is not indicated by his D2 behavior).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh wait.

Its super strange that Mala didn't see a RB target me... why wouldnt scum rb me?
-Than Mala got rb'd showing there is a scum RB.

Odd. I doubt Mala's doing some funky gambit.

I still say charter/buld.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 669, Demon Core wrote:
In post 664, Benmage wrote:Ohhhhhhhh. Maybe I was roleblocked N2 (the night method visits me).

No, you weren't roleblocked ben. We already went over this a million times. If you got roleblocked, that means Method would've known you were faking the Leonshades guilty (which is not indicated by his D2 behavior).

Oh yep. I got there myself, sorry.

Still say charter/buld.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 665, Demon Core wrote: buldermar/Evanjalin. They've had an opportunity to quickhammer by now, so unless they're poorly coordinated it's not them.

So we can remove evanj....

And lynch charter/buld to win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

@Malakitt
why are you voting me?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 am

Post by charter »

In post 673, Benmage wrote:
@Malakitt
why are you voting me?

Because you're scum.