Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Elyse »

Reading through HD's ISO, it looks like he's your partner, RBD. He had you and Desperado as town the entire time. When I was picking who to use my shot on, he only said YOLO and jeromus.

Flay was also a top scumread of his.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 650, Elyse wrote:Reading through HD's ISO, it looks like he's your partner, RBD. He had you and Desperado as town the entire time. When I was picking who to use my shot on, he only said YOLO and jeromus.

Flay was also a top scumread of his.

You arent really saying anything about why im scum though apart from voting already, which I already explained. It should be obvious I know what im talking about when it comes to PRs and VTs, thats what I do in these games. Everpony is good at something and one of the things im best at is quickly hunting down who is a PR and who is not. Given how everypony played, I would have known instantly as scum that qwints had role info on Desp so there is no way I would have tried to antagonize him when it would have been an easy bus.

Also im not sure how you are calling HD scum with me when I was pushing hard for a lynch of Bomb and pretty much have been calling HD scum untill late yesterday. Also the fact that apparently if calling somepony town makes them a scumbuddy, im town because I was basically the ONLY one calling Desp scum.

Or you can add in the fact that if I was scum BY (VT and lynchable) wouldnt have died (BB/qwints/Flay PR pool again). And that you would have since you were saying "the power players are scum", last PR would probably be investigative so taking that risk is fine if you arent sure. And I would have lynched Desp into the ground since I had been calling him scum and qwints fit the setup perfectly.

So lets here a reason then, or if you are going to stick to "the vote" explain why I would vote HD or YOLO when there apparently are three scum and they arent scum together.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 650, Elyse wrote:Reading through HD's ISO, it looks like he's your partner, RBD. He had you and Desperado as town the entire time. When I was picking who to use my shot on, he only said YOLO and jeromus.

You should probably check my ISO as to why I asked you to shoot those two specifically
Are you ready for this?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

... Really? Two votes in the first two posts of the day, guys? More shitty theoryposting from RBD to justify it?? Come on, spell out your 'case'. Oh right, you don't have one, because all you've done all game is hunt power roles and talk theory.

I can't decide which of you is town and which is scum, but right now I'm leaning HDscum for that second vote. RBD has just been firing into the crowd all game, which strikes me as overconfidence.
Retired as of October 2014.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 653, Mr. Flay wrote:
I can't decide which of you is town and which is scum
, but right now I'm leaning HDscum for that second vote. RBD has just been firing into the crowd all game, which strikes me as overconfidence.

So....

What?

So its HD-YOLO (or are you pushing one scum). Thats what you have for us? Really?

Also I will get some case up, time should be pretty plentiful starting Thursday. For now though I want to dictate what happens and establish a baseline of what needs to get done.
You don't earn
loyalty
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Sorry, I'm up to my neck in Scummies images right now. I just didn't expect to come in to an almost-quicklynch.

You're certainly bright enough to be scum playing this way, but I haven't read any of your meta. Also no way town drops the second vote in probable LYLO like that, so it might still be both of you. Want to hear from YOLO as well before we go anywhere... he hasn't posted since dawn, but was around a lot Sunday before deadline.

Only clear for me is Elyse, since she could have hammered and didn't.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 655, Mr. Flay wrote:You're certainly bright enough to be scum playing this way, but I haven't read any of your meta.

Meh. My scum game is actually really different if you know what to look for. There are a couple of points though over last couple days where its "why would I do that" as scum. Mostly the whole looking for the last PR thing but if its going to take the game finishing to prove that im one of the better VT hunters around thats what its going to take if anypony wont meta that.

Only clear for me is Elyse, since she could have hammered and didn't.

Or it could be them being the cop cleared day vig. That too.
You don't earn
loyalty
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Deadline: 4/28/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 4.1.0
Mr. Flay
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (4): YOLO, Elyse, Human Destroyer, Mr. Flay

With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch.

YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 am

Post by YOLO »

Whoa, two votes right out of the gate. I don't like quickvotes in LYLO, especially not when they're without reasoning. Neither Rainbowdash nor Human Destroyer has made any kind of case on the living players, so I don't know why they would throw their votes out there. This 'X and Y can't be scum together' is neither helpful nor insightful.

I still think Human Destroyer is most likely to be scum. I've said it before but I'll say it again, this dude has done nothing but joined townwagon after townwagon without giving any reasoning of his own. He has been going with the flow all game and I'm completely appalled as to why he doesn't receive more scrutiny for his constant following behaviour. Even during LYLO he straight away hops on a wagon.

Mr. Flay is still a shitty poster. I called him out early game for playing weakly despite being a 2004 player, and he responded by saying his strength was in the late game. Where is that strength? All I'm seeing is 'Bad connection', 'Busy with scummies images' and 'I'm waiting for other players to say something first'. Flay still has done jack this game. I could even go as far to say he is active lurking.

Rainbowdash's constant theorizing isn't pro-town in my book, but at least she's putting some content out there unlike HD and Flay. The L-1 vote is really bothersome though, and I don't like this in particular:

In post 649, Rainbowdash wrote:As you said, im not dumb. There is no way im not going to be voting Flay outside of essentially a scumclaim from YOLO/HD. Only way Flay is town is if there are two scum or if one of YOLO-HD is a traitor. Why go through the motions if I know who im going to be voting? That just wastes all of our time.

I'm all for not wasting time, but let's compare it to this post from yesterday:

In post 583, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 582, qwints wrote:HD, you do realize that this just allows desp to self-hammer and prevent any more discussion of tells. I'm at a complete loss for why you wanted to prevent a quick lynch to mass claim but are pushing it now.

Probably because there is no point unless you want to say stuff at this point. Kill is probably already decided for scum.

unvote

Go for it.

So yesterday you were sure Desperado was scum and voted him, but after Quints called you back you unvoted and then didn't vote Desperado again for the rest of the day. Today you vote Flay, confirmed-town Elyse calls you back, but now you suddenly decide you're not going to waste time? Talk about inconsistent behaviour.

At this point I could see myself voting for any of the three, so I'd definitely be interested in the thought processes of others. Please provide some content on which I can judge you. Bonus points for deeper reasoning than 'X and Y can't be scum together'.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 am

^scum keeping options open
Are you ready for this?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 656, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 655, Mr. Flay wrote:Only clear for me is Elyse, since she could have hammered and didn't.

Or it could be them being the cop cleared day vig. That too.
I trust in-thread actions over role results.

More tomorrow. Today is swamped.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 am

You get one more post, Flay, then I'm voting you based on my PoE skillz

Then scum-YOLO dies in LYLO

Then life is good

shabambam
Are you ready for this?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Elyse »

RBD, I can't trust your self WIFOM. I still think you're scum.

YOLO, Flay, I'm confident that the scumteam is RBD/HD. How do you guys feel?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 662, Elyse wrote:RBD, I can't trust your self WIFOM. I still think you're scum.

As wierd as it sounds - im not stupid scum which should be a top reason im town here. BY kill was
bad
and looks like a PR shot which I would never have taken. Heck I have intentionally ignored PRs in the past as scum because they were not the biggest threat in the game.

Really give me something though, then look at how Flay and YOLO are playing. As far as I can tell your vote on me is because I am confident enough that HD and YOLO arent scum together that I am voting already.

Flay despite me voting him seems to be floating interest in HD instead of voting back. YOLO is taking absolutely zero stances about anything.

Also fun fact - if there are actually only two scum in the game its probably HD or YOLO. Flay would be town there. From a review standpoint though, something is still very off since even setup as stands assuming three goons I would think as somewhat scum sided - still almost would expect a traitor instead or two scum with daytalk (or gunsmith, etc) or something to that extent. Funniest part is I
really
feel like there is just one scum left. If it wasnt for HD-YOLO making so little sense, I would be voting YOLO here I think.

Go look at past scum games, im anything but derpy. Ive lost two games, one was due to listening to my partner against all my instincts followed by them (essentially) playing right into a forced loss and the other was a nightless game where town got a really lucky play in and there was to shot from there.

Just look at my last game, has me scum and HD town in it. Heck just look at the scum QT. I figured out the setup pretty fast, picked out a PR by the end of the first day, caught the breadcrumbing role fast while keeping heat away from my partner and myself easily. I know its wierd to hear but im not dumb scum, never would have let the BY NK happen as scum. Ever.

If you dont like the WIFOM, give me something to defend against. If you want to call me scum for a fast vote - explain to me how HD and YOLO are scum together despite how HD entered the game and drew the YOLO reaction as he did.

Or for that matter how you are kinda using the HD-Flay interactions of HD not wanting Flay vigged as reason as to why im scum with HD (or whatever you were going for there).

Lets make this very easy, I know Elyse is going to call me scum or something for it but I will force things as clear as possible since even if this doesnt work we are going to lose anyways.

@YOLO
- Vote for me. In your next post.
You don't earn
loyalty
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by YOLO »

Great content guys. :facepalm: HD posting nothing, RBD posting a huge load of more self WIFOM, Flay posting literally nothing.

@ Elyse
I'm pretty sure HD is scum. If I were to assume HD is scum, a combination with RBD makes more sense than a combination with Flay since HD and RBD have been supporting each other for a while now. Case in point being post 617 where HD uses RBD's WIFOM to defend RBD. Today's quickvotes also hint at a connection between the two.
I want to see Flay make a post that's not 'I'm busy' before I decide on anything, though. This is probably LYLO after all, something 'I'm not stupid' Rainbowdash doesn't seem to understand.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

In post 664, YOLO wrote:Great content guys. :facepalm: HD posting nothing, RBD posting a huge load of more self WIFOM, Flay posting literally nothing.

@ Elyse
I'm pretty sure HD is scum. If I were to assume HD is scum, a combination with RBD makes more sense than a combination with Flay since HD and RBD have been supporting each other for a while now. Case in point being post 617 where HD uses RBD's WIFOM to defend RBD. Today's quickvotes also hint at a connection between the two.
I want to see Flay make a post that's not 'I'm busy' before I decide on anything, though. This is probably LYLO after all, something 'I'm not stupid' Rainbowdash doesn't seem to understand.

You forgot a part

"YOLO keeping his options open and fencing scummily, giving the illusion of content that isn't really there"
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 pm

In post 481, Desperado wrote:
In post 478, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes

I'm obviously fine with him being put at L-1

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have done it

Why are you so jumpy about it? What are you afraid of?

What a complete non-answer.

I'm not jumpy, and I'm not afraid of anything, other than you latching on to a clearly dubious wagon that I've already debunked without offering a single thought of your own. Dash, Qwints, and HD--there's your scum team. Here, I'll show you:

Unvote: Human Destroyer
Vote: KBW

Hey guys, let's talk about this post.

Cookies to the first person that realizes how stupid this is if the team is Desp/HD/RBD!
Are you ready for this?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Desperado analysis first, since he's the known quantity:
  • Day One, he not-random votes
    Flay
    , and clears RBD/
    Yoshi
    /
    Bub
    in his second post. He goes after
    Elyse
    , but half-heartedly, and clears
    KBW
    from even being a candidate for lynch. He spends a great deal of time yelling at
    jeromus
    w/o voting him. Mostly he has a hard-on for voting me, even going so far as to call me a Village Idiot for not following the RVSheep. :roll:
  • UNTIL... someone gives him a 'townread' on me, and three guesses who gave him that excuse to flip to
    jeromus
    , the first D1 forced claim? gives the answer of
    RBD
    , for those following along at home. Hint: It's the same person who first voted jeromus, then unvoted, then revoted to be 4th, providing momentum, then later thought they were hammering him,
    for information
  • Interestingly, he doesn't find HD scummy for lacking contributions after replacing Bomb, but tells him "Get your shit together and start playing or just replace right out".
    Coaching
    much??
  • After the VT claim from jeromus, he jumps ship to the
    ArcAngel
    lynch, which accelerates to completion in a day and a half. Lynchlist: Rainbowdash, YOLO,
    qwints
    Keybladewielder
    Desperado
    Elyse
    , Human Destroyer
  • Day Two he goes back to
    Flay
    /
    jeromus
    as his favored wagons. He votes jeromus until
    Elyse
    shoots him, then switches to
    Flay
    briefly, then bounces on HD and finishing up on the second mislynch (
    KBW
    ), while actually calling a scumteam of RBD/
    qwints
    /HD.
  • He does have a pretty swift reaction to Elyse's paranoia about a RBD/
    Desperado
    /
    Bub
    scumteam.
  • Day Three: Not knowing he's been copped, he comes out the gate going after...
    qwints
    ?? qwints's copclaim is pretty clear in retrospect, but Desp doubles down without any indication that he's busted. Mafia Rolecop on the team? If his slip about 3 scum is accurate then town was in LyLo at that point, and he may have been going for a quick finish hoping his team would vote before the claim. After the Cop claim, Desperado pretty much shuts down, so we're done here.

More later, but my lunch break is over already. I'm not ready to vote, but combined with the opening votes today, you can see where I'm leaning. Desperado went after town consistently for mislynches, and doesn't seem the bussing type, which goes along with the suboptimal NKs. The only one that really bothers me is the Bub kill after Elyse names her paranoia-scum.

Tonight I'll look at HD and YOLO.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 am

In post 667, Mr. Flay wrote:Interestingly, he doesn't find HD scummy for lacking contributions after replacing Bomb, but tells him "Get your shit together and start playing or just replace right out". Coaching much??

>implying a newb would coach

lmao

And...lack of contribution isn't scummy if you don't hide it with shitty posts that look like content.

*cough*YOLO*cough*

I suppose it doesn't matter, you're scum anyway

You have till you're done with those analyses of yours till I vote you.
Are you ready for this?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 667, Mr. Flay wrote:The only one that really bothers me is the Bub kill after Elyse names her paranoia-scum.

How is
THIS
the part that bugs you?

That was not the most unpredictable kill by a long shot for half smart scum.

Anyways. Maybe this will make YOLO vote me.

Vote YOLO

I wasnt kidding about wanting him to vote me. Right now.

Basically this is where im at:

First im going to assume that even if there is a traitor that HD and YOLO are not both scum. If they are we probably have lost this already and its simply a matter of time.

From there that leaves two scenarios.

The first is one scum left and they probably had daytalk or some investigative role. If there is one scum left, Flay is probably town given that more than not I think he is scum by who I cant see as scum. Process of Elim is a bitch but it can work wonders at times. If there is one scum im more or less split on which of HD-YOLO it is but think its more likely YOLO. The way he is really backing out of conflict when I think town would be pushing things here is a big one that is more of a "survive" mentality, while scum with Flay would probably be pushing towards me as that would be a win given Elyse is just locked in.

Now if there are two scum, its going to be Flay and somepony. Again I lean YOLO by a bit over HD so here I am again. Either way no matter what the situation is, im looking at YOLO as scum. The question is just if its WITH somepony or if its solo at this point. Again traitor is an option but im going to discount unless proven otherwise at this point in time.

Given all of that, its probably the better vote as YOLO today and not Flay, simply because if there is just one scum we actually can win with a YOLO lynch while im pretty sure the other way around it would send it to a F3 that while I like, im not as happy with.

So lets do this.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 667, Mr. Flay wrote:The only one that really bothers me is the Bub kill after Elyse names her paranoia-scum.

How is
THIS
the part that bugs you?

Vote YOLO

First im going to assume that even if there is a traitor that HD and YOLO are not both scum. If they are we probably have lost this already and its simply a matter of time.

The first is one scum left and they probably had daytalk or some investigative role. If there is one scum left, Flay is probably town given that more than not I think he is scum by who I cant see as scum. Process of Elim is a bitch but it can work wonders at times. If there is one scum im more or less split on which of HD-YOLO it is but think its more likely YOLO. The way he is really backing out of conflict when I think town would be pushing things here is a big one that is more of a "survive" mentality, while scum with Flay would probably be pushing towards me as that would be a win given Elyse is just locked in.

Now if there are two scum, its going to be Flay and somepony. Again I lean YOLO by a bit over HD so here I am again. Either way no matter what the situation is, im looking at YOLO as scum. The question is just if its WITH somepony or if its solo at this point. Again traitor is an option but im going to discount unless proven otherwise at this point in time.

Given all of that, its probably the better vote as YOLO today and not Flay, simply because if there is just one scum we actually can win with a YOLO lynch while im pretty sure the other way around it would send it to a F3 that while I like, im not as happy with.

So lets do this.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

How is
THIS
the part that bugs you?

Vote YOLO

So lets do this.
You don't earn
loyalty
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

Desperado always fake hypothesized a three man scum team. If you're town and you're asking people to vote you, we're probably going to lose.

And RBD, I know you're not stupid, but those kills aren't as dumb as you're making them out to be. They're mostly WTF kills, which make NK analysis harder.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 672, Elyse wrote:Desperado always fake hypothesized a three man scum team. If you're town and you're asking people to vote you, we're probably going to lose.

Well im basically betting against a HD-Flay team with this move. Realistically even if its that and we lynch Flay today I probably would vote YOLO tomorrow.

And RBD, I know you're not stupid, but those kills aren't as dumb as you're making them out to be. They're mostly WTF kills, which make NK analysis harder.

There is a time and place for WTF kills but killing a probably VT who is lynchable N1 just makes no sense. Usually WTF kills are only good for 'zero PR reads, no clear kill' situations. Playing NK analysis is just too hard to predict.
You don't earn
loyalty
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 668, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 667, Mr. Flay wrote:Interestingly, he doesn't find HD scummy for lacking contributions after replacing Bomb, but tells him "Get your shit together and start playing or just replace right out". Coaching much??

>implying a newb would coach

lmao
*shrug* I'm not the one with the hardon for the 'coaching=scum' thing. But it's pretty clear that RBD wasn't actually reading for content, or he'd have called this out too.

In post 670, Rainbowdash wrote:How is THIS the part that bugs you?

That's the part that bugs me
about you being scumbuddies with him
. I didn't say it was a bad kill, it's really the first one that made any sense. Why not kill off the oldbies first? scum in the oldbies needed cover?

Also I'm really not seeing a two-man scum team against this kind of town power, much less a team with one Goon. Why is it you're the ONLY one pushing for a two-man team, that would just conveniently give us an extra "mislynch" to play with??

Anyway, on to RBD's next target, YOLO:
  • Day One: Likes 'the aggression' of the thread after missing the first two days/three pages of posting. Spends a lot of time in questions mode, but joins the discredit-
    Flay
    -as-VI wagon implicitly.
  • Finally votes after almost two weeks (-), putting a single vote on HD while
    jeromus
    has been run up to L-1. He had no real reasons though, so basically it just looks like distancing to me. When asked he said "I see no content " from a new replacement. But in the , he jumps ship to
    ArcAngel
    (2nd vote), while still saying he wants to lynch HD. ArcAngel gets lynched in about two more pages.
  • Day Two: Again misses the first several days of the Day, though he did apparently get replaced in other games for similar lack of activity.
    (he discloses this so don't modkill me for ongoing games, 10506670)

• He's still talking to HD first out of the gate, but his read has "improved" and he "like
    your town/scum lists and vote agression".
  • More interestingly, he complains about the NK analysis. Not the weird kill, just the analysis, mostly by RBD and myself. in fact he doesn't mention the
    BY/FT
    kill at all.
  • After YANP (yet another prod), YOLO reacts to the Dayvig claim from
    Elyse
    by...not reacting?
  • Jeromus gets shot - YOLO finally launches into something approximating gameplay and analyzes the wagons. He ends up on
    qwints
    , though, who he hasn't really mentioned before. He discards
    Desperado
    and HD as pro-town, and
    KBW
    as a VI. He does use a to get that list though, since the would have also included RBD and
    Elyse
  • He then disappears again until the
    KBW
    quicklynch.
  • Day Three (LYLO): He comes out the gate fast this time, with a three man scumteam of
    qwints
    /
    Desperado
    /HD, again based mostly on VCA. He says that Desperado should be the first lynch, but even in LyLo he's pushing qwints pretty hard here. Smells like somebody got a Rolecop N2 to me.
  • After the massclaim finishes, he votes
    Desperado
    , but is 'surprised' no one is going after HD more. WTF? Anyway, the inevitable lynch occurs.
  • Day Four: Late on the scene again, but still going for HD even though RBD was the first to vote. Basically calls out anybody but
    Elyse

Aaaaand Human Destroyer/Bomb:
  • Day One: Votes YOLO in RVS. Claims raw newbie status, starts off really wishy-washy and with questions and comments rather than votes or accusations. Calls out
    qwints
    /YOLO/
    KBW
    as being low on content.
  • Likes RBD/
    Bub
    /
    Flay/Elyse
    as pro-town. Joins the
    KBW
    =VI train. Basically seems to be townhunting rather than scumhunting.
    (HD replaces Bomb)

• HD comes in, says he lacks time, and asks who to sheep for 4 posts, while
    jeromus
    sits at L-1.
  • Spends a week talking about the post he's going to write, then ends up hammering
    ArcAngel
    instead.
  • Day Two: Comes in with a catchup post announcing
    Bub
    /RBD/
    Desperado
    are the Town, and
    BlueYoshi
    (who is already the dead
    FourTrouble
    at this point),
    Flay, Elyse
    , and
    jeromus
    are scum. :roll: nevermind that that's a four person scumteam, I just don't see scum forgetting who died overnight.
  • In he scratches his entire scumlist and votes for
    jeromus
  • After
    Elyse
    roleclaims, he wants a
    jeromus
    -YOLO twofer lynch. When
    jeromus
    is shot and flips Town, he switches to
    KBW
    instead??? Quicklynch wraps that up.
  • Day Three (LYLO): Supports the massclaim, doesn't support early voting. No surprises here.
  • Day Four: Votes Flay right out the gate. Says YOLO's "extremely sporadic activity throughout the game would mean he couldn't be trusted to quick hammer after I vote Flay" which makes NO fucking sense, since it will only take one post to end the game here.
  • Nonetheless on balance I don't see this as being a one-two scumvote. He's using PoE badly here, but I read YOLO as the second remaining scum. That means RBD's vote is essentially meaningless scum-on-scum action.

Declaring intent to vote RBD. But Elyse is in the driver's seat here.