StrangerCoug, snscompt1

The Rufflig (1)
-
Paschendale

Not Voting (3)
-
RedCoyote, Aegor, The Rufflig

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day Five is in (expired on 2014-06-21 19:18:05).
Welcome to the Network.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:41 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Aegor, who be scum?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Also, do you know how Ruff is confirmed town? I mustve missed something.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:43 am

Post by snscompt1 »

God damn. I keep mixing up scum and town. How is Ruff confirmed scum?
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:26 am

Post by The Rufflig »

I don't have anything to add to Aegor's reread, but I did turn up something interesting from cxinlee.
In post 488, cxinlee wrote:Snarky seems to be trying his best to get SC lynched rather than trying to get scum lynched, but I get town vibes off him, so I assume to be biased town for now.
cxinlee accidentally dropped SC's alignment. I'm inclined to vote for Pasch.

---
In post 695, Paschendale wrote:I'm a tracker and was tracking Snarky. I never got any message about Snarky going anywhere, so I'm guessing he didn't use his hiding ability.
MafiaScum wiki entry: Hider
Wiki wrote:While Hiding, the Hider itself is considered an ineligible target for actions -
all actions that target the Hider specifically will fail
. This applies even to otherwise "piercing" abilities like Strongman kills.
You can't track a hider who is hiding.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Guys. Pasch is pretty much confo scum for simply not voting SC but great work Ruff. Care to put a vote? Im nervous of any more kills that may present themselves.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Aegor »

I think Pasch is scum.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Aegor »

Also, I think maf only gets odd-night kills or some weird mechanic like that. Nevertheless, we should assume it is lylo.
M A S Q U E R A D E
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 707, Aegor wrote:Also, I think maf only gets odd-night kills or some weird mechanic like that.
It can't be an odd-night kill. The deaths other than via lynches have so far occurred on Days 2 and 5, so if they're delayed from the previous night they'd have to be from Nights 1 and 4.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Aegor and Ruff need to put a vote where there mouth is. Take that in a nice way. I dont know which of you is scum but one of you is stalling.

Red, get the hell in here.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Aegor »

What part of lylo do you not understand?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 698, snscompt1 wrote:Haha. Replace town with scum. My bad. And how is Ruff confirmed scum?
Rereading, I'm not certain why I thought that. I think for a moment I thought that Aegor was your Mason buddy and not Porkens. I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time. Coug should definitely be the lynch today. Tell me, aside from that brain fart, do you have any real suspicions of me? I'd be happy to address them.

VOTE: StrangerCoug
In post 699, Aegor wrote:
In post 695, Paschendale wrote:I re-evaluated my positions based on new information and claims. Why exactly should I not have done this?
Your question presupposes the accuracy of the preceding sentence. Re-evaluation is always good. I simply find it more likely, given the lack of trajectory and the lack of explanation for scumreading cxinlee, that you are his buddy, indicating suspicion but holding off the wagon until the lynch was certainly going through. Do not act like my interpretation is baseless; we both know it is not.
It's not 100% baseless, but it is crap. It's like you're expecting me to have a comment at every juncture. That a lot of things (claims, in this instance) happened at once and I reacted to them after they were all done, as opposed to bit by bit, is hardly alignment indicative. You can't really expect completely perfect play from anyone. Townies aren't always right on the money. I was right about CX, I was wrong about IDK and Snarky, and apparently about Ruff. I am right about Coug.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Aegor »

Oookay. Any objections to a Pasch lynch should be voiced immediately.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Paschendale »

And anyone with a functioning brain should not be voting for me.
In post 704, The Rufflig wrote:
Wiki wrote:While Hiding, the Hider itself is considered an ineligible target for actions -
all actions that target the Hider specifically will fail
. This applies even to otherwise "piercing" abilities like Strongman kills.
You can't track a hider who is hiding.
That's a shame. Ah well, I was tracking him because I thought he was scum, anyway. It put it on him long before he claimed and didn't have an opportunity or a good reason to move it off before he died.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Seriously, I'm being railroaded over silly mistakes. Look over my whole play, you won't see scum-motivation behind my actions. You'll see a pro-town attitude and scumhunting.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well this small mistake is very scummy and has reason. Coming from a scum point of view, a Ruff lynch didnt seem that hard to get to because of his play and hammer yesterday, the death of Porkens, and already having a vote on him. As scum, you could easily win the game by simply pushing for a Ruff lynch and then killing SC tonight. Which would be a scum win. I pray you didnt misplay as town as this has all the trademarks of scum motivation.

Also, given your flip scum, this also means Aegor is most likely your partner. However Im not against the thought of you bussing Ruff.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Paschendale »

Again, look back over the whole game. If this is indeed LyLo, don't throw the game over one mistake compared with the rest of my play.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I'm not. The way you talk about Cxinlee the entire game is always "I'm fine with a Cx lynch but I'd rather vote this person". That was the entire game. And this is very much LyLo as long as they get a kill.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Paschendale »

SnS, don't you also think that Coug is definitely scum? Wouldn't it be much safer to lynch the one you're sure about instead of me? By pursuing me, aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing? You already have doubts about me, and I'm certain that an ISO of me would give you even more doubt. Trust those doubts and kill the one you're sure of. That's Coug.

PeEdit: And how exactly is correctly suspecting Cx, but not pushing him over someone I suspected more, not towny? You're seeing a bus because you want to see a bus. You're looking at genuine scumhunting, and seeing a long con. I can't really help you if you've already convinced yourself and evidence won't sway you.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Or maybe I see bussing because its actually bussing. You can try to sway others. This is LyLo and we need to be sure. But overall, your lynch I think is better.

Now, moving on to a couple questions from earlier.
Why is Ruff conf scum?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 718, Paschendale wrote:SnS, don't you also think that Coug is definitely scum? Wouldn't it be much safer to lynch the one you're sure about instead of me? By pursuing me, aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing? You already have doubts about me, and I'm certain that an ISO of me would give you even more doubt. Trust those doubts and kill the one you're sure of. That's Coug.
Is this what we are devolving into? Mind games!? This is a cheap way to try to get snscompt1 to vote me.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Ruff 684 wrote:He had to hide behind someone next to his node - he was subject to the 1 node distance limitation. Neither Aegor nor myself could have been his target. It's either SC or Pasch. I'm going to have to reread both of them.
That's right. I had forgotten about this.

---
Aegor 690 wrote:How is RC alignment-confirmed? Did I miss something?
I'm not, but I'm the most townie player here, as I am in every game I play. :cool:

---
Pasch 695 wrote:I'm a tracker and was tracking Snarky. I never got any message about Snarky going anywhere, so I'm guessing he didn't use his hiding ability.
Could you only track nodes that were next to you, Pasch? Did you only track Snarky?
Pasch 695 wrote:Porkens was only touching Ruff and Aegor.

VOTE: Rufflig
I don't think I like your mindset. This makes me think Rufflig is the opposite alignment of you if you're scum. If you're town, I think you're just mistaken, but I will remember this vote if you are lynched and flip scum.

---
sns 696 wrote:Youre town right? Then why are you not voting someone who you know is confirmed town? Why wait? If we are wrong about Rufflig, then we lose. Bad misplay.
I agree with sns here. Pasch should not be speculating about Porkens' death. 1) We don't
know
, although it's a safe assumption, that Porkens was killed by a touching node.
2) We do know that Snarky was killed by scum.
3) We do know Snarky could only hide behind Pasch or SC.

I think Pasch was a bit confused about nodes that Snarky could hide behind as I was before Ruff pointed it out to me. I had forgotten that Snarky could only hide behind connecting nodes.

---
Ruff 704 wrote:cxinlee accidentally dropped SC's alignment. I'm inclined to vote for Pasch.
I wouldn't go that far, but it certainly points to SC as town.

---
Pasch 713 wrote: It put it on him long before he claimed and didn't have an opportunity or a good reason to move it off before he died.
I call BS. He claimed on D3 (). You've had your tracker ability since D2.

I'm prepared to vote Pasch. Has everyone checked in?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 719, snscompt1 wrote:Or maybe I see bussing because its actually bussing. You can try to sway others. This is LyLo and we need to be sure. But overall, your lynch I think is better.

Now, moving on to a couple questions from earlier.
Why is Ruff conf scum?
He's not. Porkens could have been killed by Aegor or Ruff. I was mistaken and thought that Aegor was conf town, thus making Ruff necessarily the culprit. I already told you this. Meanwhile, Snarky could have been killed by you, me, or Coug. I obviously know my alignment, so Coug had to have done it. Or you, but your Mason claim, mutually backed up with Porkens, and his flip, make it very unlikely.

Your assertion of bussing is merely an unfounded opinion. You won't present data to back it up. You won't show any kind of scum motivation, or dishonest comments in my arguments. You've just decided and are succumbing to confirmation bias. There's literally no argument to make against your assertion, since you're only asserting the conclusion and none of the process to get there. That should be a red flag that you're probably wrong, since you can't back up your conclusion.
In post 720, StrangerCoug wrote:Is this what we are devolving into? Mind games!? This is a cheap way to try to get snscompt1 to vote me.
Yeah, man. Facts, logic, and odds are clearly just mind games. Got that Sns? Don't think, just go with your gut and do what SC tells you.
In post 721, RedCoyote wrote:I don't think I like your mindset. This makes me think Rufflig is the opposite alignment of you if you're scum. If you're town, I think you're just mistaken, but I will remember this vote if you are lynched and flip scum.
It was, as I said, just a mistake. If you lynch me, the game will be over and scum will win.
I agree with sns here. Pasch should not be speculating about Porkens' death. 1) We don't
know
, although it's a safe assumption, that Porkens was killed by a touching node.
Hence, above, mistake.
I call BS. He claimed on D3 (). You've had your tracker ability since D2.
Didn't have a good reason, as in a better target. By the time day 3 ended, I was still deciding whether or not I believed Snarky's claim. I still didn't trust him. His play was, overall, not very pro-town. But I didn't have a better target. That is, someone I wasn't sure of enough to vote, but still suspected. Snarky was absolutely the correct choice to track. Except for the whole "hiders can't be targeted" thing, but I don't know if that would apply to seeing him go hide. His ability shouldn't have kicked in until after I saw him activate it.

However, it is entirely possible that the different notation "backstabbed" means he did hide successfully, I saw nothing, and he hid behind Coug and died by hiding behind scum. I maintain that an ISO of myself and Coug cannot possibly lead to the conclusion that he is town and I am scum, but also consider Snarky's last few comments. He certainly had suspicions of both myself and Coug, and specifically intended to use his power to out scum. But shortly before his death, he said that he no longer suspected me. Snarky never intended to use his power defensively to protect himself, but rather to out either myself or Coug as scum. If he didn't suspect me anymore, do you really think he hid behind me anyway? Do you think he'd do this knowing that his previous comments would guarantee us being lead in the wrong direction? How can you conclude that he died from hiding behind me and not Coug?
I'm prepared to vote Pasch. Has everyone checked in?
If you do, then gg scum.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Paschendale »

Edit: Snarky was also touching RC, but RC is currently considered conf town by claims.

StrangerCoug is still clearly the cause of Snarky's death.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 722, Paschendale wrote:
In post 720, StrangerCoug wrote:Is this what we are devolving into? Mind games!? This is a cheap way to try to get snscompt1 to vote me.
Yeah, man. Facts, logic, and odds are clearly just mind games. Got that Sns? Don't think, just go with your gut and do what SC tells you.
What the hell is this supposed to insinuate? That facts, logic, and odds will screw snscompt1 over?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”