Mini 1343: The Murder of Papa Zito (Game Over)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

dude my scum meta is that i'm awful as scum and really easy to read
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

in open 98 i was on the scum lynch as scum, but that game was sort of silly

(continues reading old games)
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 am

Post by YYR »

Under what scenerio would Oman, of either alignment, not crossvote as soon as someone claims a guilty on him?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

mini 617, day one bus of erratus apathos

thats it. i don't have a very deep history as scum it turns out.
soi soi soi

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 am

Post by saulres »

In post 727, YYR wrote:Under what scenerio would Oman, of either alignment, not crossvote as soon as someone claims a guilty on him?

Can I assume that's a rhetorical question?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:41 am

Post by YYR »

I slept 4 hours, so humor me. .-. Besides distancing.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

this is totally wifomy, but have you noticed how while the three of us hash this out with loads of activity oman and amrun are (once again) sitting back and doing relatively nothing?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

ps, reread starbuck's iso and the starbuck-amrun interactions re: oman, it all seems so obvious now
soi soi soi

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 am

Post by saulres »

In post 730, YYR wrote:humor me

You're asking that question about someone who was building a case on giitah after giitah was dead. He may not even realize that we're in LyLo and rofl claimed a guilty on him.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 733, saulres wrote:
In post 730, YYR wrote:humor me

You're asking that question about someone who was building a case on giitah after giitah was dead. He may not even realize that we're in LyLo and rofl claimed a guilty on him.

but he acknowledges in his one post today that people are finding amrun scummy, so he must be reading... well,
something
of whats been going on today
soi soi soi

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 am

Post by saulres »

Oh hey happy birthday YYR!
On permanent
V/LA
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

saul, did my digging through old scum games help you out at all?
soi soi soi

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 am

Post by saulres »

I'm still processing them. It takes some time and I have RL work to do.

But so far, it's not looking good for you.

Webcomics: You were on every lynch that wasn't your scumteam, and off the lynch that was on your scumteam.
mafia 1010: With only two chances, you were on the townlynch and off the scumlynch
/in-vitational I addressed already
On permanent
V/LA
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

webcomics was multiball, bussing in general is much less likely to happen in multiball

i can't really argue against what you're convincing yourself of. check 617, i think its the only good example of me bussing. you're right that i don't like to bus when i'm scum. but that doesn't absolutely mean i'm scum here. a square is always a rectangle but a rectangle is not always a square etc etc. i hope you will put more weight on what has happened in this game than my two plus year old scum meta.

amrun and oman have consistently ignored each other or defended each other this game, they've both been exceptionally low activity (oman all game, amrun the past few days) while the town merrily went about mislynching twice after the kage lynch. amrun was quick to take credit for starting both the kage wagon and the scott wagon on day one, but when the opportunity presented itself she successfully switched the momentum from the kage wagon to the scott wagon. yes i jumped off the kage wagon for kdowns. i was wrong. yes i pushed pine over kage. i was wrong again. check the rest of my play. check out starbuck's case on oman-amrun and her questioning of amrun re: her position on oman (lurking vs active lurking etc). amrun is chainsaw defending oman today by cherry picking one point and holding it up on a pedestal with the "omg how can you not be voting rofl for this" stance, which is a major strawman.

you're getting unfortunately hung up on meta when the evidence is all right here in this game.
i'm trying to help you out, but i'm afraid my meta will prove nothing conclusively and will probably lead you down the wrong path.

if you think i'm scum, who could possibly be my scumpartner at this point?
soi soi soi

YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 am

Post by YYR »

In post 735, saulres wrote:Oh hey happy birthday YYR!

A good birthday present would be lynching scum today. I will vote before going to work.
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 am

Post by YYR »

Scratch that. No need to rush this.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 am

Post by saulres »

In post 738, roflcopter wrote:if you think i'm scum, who could possibly be my scumpartner at this point?

That one's rhetorical, right?

Before I go on, let me just state this:

@Oman
: If your next post doesn't address both rofl's claim on you
and
involve some scumhunting, I'll vote you.

If that happens, the rest can be sorted out if there is a tomorrow. But in the meantime, rofl, your meta is just one part of the picture. There's a lot going on in this game which needs to be looked at and VCA is part of it. That's what led to my asking your scum voting meta.

See right now, what I'm thinking is that your delay in using your claimed second shot is suspicious as all hell. Plus, scott had an innocent on Amrun. The only way that's not accurate is if the scum have a roleblocker or a redirector. If the latter, your results mean nothing even to you-town. If the former, then I just can't wrap my head around why they wouldn't keep blocking you after scott was dead, and why they didn't block scott a second time.

Has anyone seen a scum x-shot roleblocker? Or better...

@Mod: If a hypothetical x-shot roleblocker blocked someone who didn't have a night action, would (s)he lose that shot?
On permanent
V/LA
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm pretty sure redirector is not considered normal

x-shot roleblocker is a strong possibility though, i didn't even think of that. it would make sense with the two other x-shot roles (one proven, plus my claimed role)
soi soi soi

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Amrun »

I do NOT UNDERSTAND how people are ignoring my extremely strong reason for voting roflcopter. No one has even addressed it. What the actual fuck.

He didn't use his other shot until LyLo, supposedly, because he was scared of a roleblock, despite the fact that roleblocks don't make him lose his shot, which is definitely something a real x-shot cop would know.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 731, roflcopter wrote:this is totally wifomy, but have you noticed how while the three of us hash this out with loads of activity oman and amrun are (once again) sitting back and doing relatively nothing?

Did you notice how when you posted this, it had been about 4 hours since my last post? Flail moar, scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 am

Post by saulres »

In post 743, Amrun wrote:I do NOT UNDERSTAND how people are ignoring my extremely strong reason for voting roflcopter.

I'm not ignoring it, it's in my long list of scuminess from him (but possibly just in my head).

Who do you think is his partner? You've just been tunneling him today, like you tunneled Starbuck yesterday. Let's says he's scum, you're town, and you're killed tonight. Who do we go after tomorrow?
On permanent
V/LA
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, not Oman, by virtue of voting him. I would say either you or YYR are the most likely candidates.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 am

Post by saulres »

Oh, and YYR? Here's me and Amrun posting at the same time and not quickhammering Oman. So I guess we just confirmed we're not a scumteam.

pedit: So Amrun, you're convinced Oman's town?

Can you give me any reasons other than rofl voting for him why that is?
On permanent
V/LA
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Amrun »

No, I have no other reasons. If rofl hadn't opened voting Oman, he could easily have been scum.

The only reason I resisted voting him yesterday was because I was totally convinced Starbuck was scum and that Oman's case on FS wasn't a bus.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 743, Amrun wrote:He didn't use his other shot until LyLo, supposedly, because he was scared of a roleblock, despite the fact that roleblocks don't make him lose his shot, which is definitely something a real x-shot cop would know.

i had no reason to ask or know that, because i used my first investigate night one (successful, innocent) then i didn't submit another action until last night. i assumed that getting roleblocked would still use up my shot. guess that was dumb, but i didn't know any better. if i had i would have used my shot earlier just to prove/disprove the existence of a roleblocker. extremely strong reason my ass.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”