MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

You may claim to have a reason that you 'mysteriously' can't reveal. Whatever said reason is it has nothing to do with me being scum. Continue to gambit however you wish.

Still waiting for reasons ....
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote Haschel
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 am

Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Haschel
Question for you KMD - is Haschel's unrevealed secret reason for a serious vote any different than MacLock's?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Probably not, but I'm getting more frustrated with Haschel because I'm dealing with him directly. For the same reason, I expect that you are more frustrated with Mac than with Haschel.
peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 am

Post by peanutman »

Unvote

Will catch up and post my thoughts this evening.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Katsuki »

@freak: How is signing up for THE MOD rather than the flavor jerkish?

Comments after I read through this game later today. My wish would be for MOI posts to turn into one-liners, but I don't think that is likely to happen anytime soon. :lol:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP wrote:UT says his "list".
UT takes the first opportunity to wagon a member of the list (saying "this is a wagon I can get behind").
Magna attacks UT.
Are you saying my statement about Untrod is not a valid scum-tell?
No, I'm saying you used the opportunity to distance from a guy who was distancing from you. The whole interaction just looks scummy to me. I am open to the possibility of being wrong, hence my "UT is the wagon today, not MOI" position.
Please provide the scum-tells you are relying on to qualify me as a great candidate for scum.
I don't know how else to say this. Your behavior, IN RELATION TO UT'S, looks like distancing to me. If you want a better explanation than that, I don't got it.
And if you can’t support it other than to say it is distancing please indicate how you can differentiate from Town and Scum players attacking Untrod?
I can't. Which is why UT is first. We'll go from there.

@KMD: This should answer your questions too. The interactions between UT and MOI look scummy to me. UT's was distancing, and MOI was all too happy to return the favor. The whole thing just doesn't look right to me. Especially UT finding the opportunity to vote every player that was on that list he posted (except Katsuki, yet). I'm pretty sure UT is scum, and one of the players on the list is scum. I have the unique perspective of knowing it isn't me, and I don't really see a reason why it's charter. MOI is my top pick for that position.
Kats wrote:Comments after I read through this game later today. My wish would be for MOI posts to turn into one-liners, but I don't think that is likely to happen
anytime soon
ever.
Fixed.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Kdub »

JERRY: Newman! She went out with Newman!
ELAINE: It must be a mistake.
JERRY: No, it isn't, and the most distressing part of it is, not that she went out with him but that HE stopped seeing her. Do you understand? He, Newman. Newman stopped seeing her. Newman never stopped seeing anybody. Newman will see whoever is willing to see him. Not so much why she did see him, as disturbing as that is, but why did HE, Newman, stop seeing her?
ELAINE: Perhaps there's...more to him than meets the eye.
JERRY: No, there's less.

Vote Count

charter (1) - Untrod Tripod
rajrhcpfreak (0) -
LynchMePls (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
peanutman (1) - bv310
MagnaofIllusion (4) - Katsuki, MacavityLock, charter, rajrhcpfreak
bv310 (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (1) - Kmd4390
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (3) - Haschel Cedricson, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Talitha, peanutman

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.
Last edited by Kdub on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by charter »

Alright, apparently Mac is the man, since he picked Magna right. Let's break down the scummier aspects of post 38.

First, him asking people to pick one scum out of three lurkers. It first presumes that only one of them is scum. I see no reason all three can't be scum or none of them. Second, he's asking people to just pull a name out of their ass and label that person as scum.

Then, his extreme overreaction to Untrod's post 34. It seems to me that 34 was a joke, since 32 looked like a joke. I find it difficult to believe that even Untrod believes his four people are scum, and how Magna cites this as his reason for voting Untrod. Very bad, but on the surface it looks like it is legit.

Haschel gets scumpoints for agreeing with Magna's reason for voting Untrod.

KMD gets scumpoints because he voted Untrod and his town/scum list is nearly completely wrong.

And the person with the most scumpoints is......

Magna!
but I'm already voting him.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

KMD wrote:Probably not, but I'm getting more frustrated with Haschel because I'm dealing with him directly. For the same reason, I expect that you are more frustrated with Mac than with Haschel.
Fair enough.
LMP wrote:No, I'm saying you used the opportunity to distance from a guy who was distancing from you. The whole interaction just looks scummy to me. I am open to the possibility of being wrong, hence my "UT is the wagon today, not MOI" position.
Interesting interpretation. The fact that you can’t say that it isn’t just as likely I found his play scummy and voted for him based on his horrible “Suspicion of LMP with no vote followed by back pedal unvote with no followthrough on LMP” tells me you are just blowing smoke.
LMP wrote:I can't. Which is why UT is first. We'll go from there.
Lulz. So you can’t discern Town hunting scum UT from distancing. How again would UT flipping scum make it any more clear? That’s a rhetorical question – it wouldn’t.

Please continue to be unable to support why I might be scum other than unproven relational tells that aren’t predicated on actual scummy behaviour.
Charter wrote:Alright, apparently Mac is the man, since he picked Magna right. Let's break down the scummier aspects of post 38.
Buddying noted. If Charter is scum Maclock is very unlikely to be scum with him.
Charter wrote:First, him asking people to pick one scum out of three lurkers. It first presumes that only one of them is scum. I see no reason all three can't be scum or none of them. Second, he's asking people to just pull a name out of their ass and label that person as scum.
Yes, asking everyone to comment on the lurkers in an attempt to get reactions certainly is scum motivation. This is sarcasm BTW.
Charter wrote:Then,
his extreme overreaction
to Untrod's post 34. It seems to me that 34 was a joke, since 32 looked like a joke. I find it difficult to believe that even Untrod believes his four people are scum, and how Magna cites this as his reason for voting Untrod. Very bad, but on the surface it looks like it is legit.
Bolded for emphasis is a classic unsupported statement. How is it an ‘extreme overreaction’. Be a big boy and support your assertions.

And an overreaction to 34? You must be kidding me. 34 is the classic precursor to scummy behaviour. He puts LMP on his joke scum list. Later he asserts that LMP’s 32 supports his ‘theory’ into that LMP is scum, yet when he unvotes the obv-bad bandwagon on me not a hint of his ‘scum suspect’ LMP. I’m not the only one who sees it given that both Haschel and LMP have commented on it.

Your attempt to minimize UT’s scummy behavior as ‘a joke’ is either stupid or scummy. Not sure which at this point.
Charter wrote:Haschel gets scumpoints for agreeing with Magna's reason for voting Untrod.

KMD gets scumpoints because he voted Untrod and his town/scum list is nearly completely wrong.
Look, more inconsistency. LMP doesn’t also get scum-points as he has agreed UT’s behavior is scummy? Scumtastic.

How again is KMD’s list wrong? Is it because it lists you as Town?

peanutman
peanutman
Goon
peanutman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by peanutman »

Reading UT in iso, I am suprised to see very little worthy of a vote at this stage in the game. I encourage everyone to read his iso in fact and see for yourself.

Looking at those on his wagon then, there's Haschel, Magna and LMP.

Haschel : I find it odd he doesn't want to explain his "he knows why" comment, but don't really see a scum motivation for it. However, what is much more bothersome is that he's stuck by that vote since RVS.
@Haschel : Are the reasons for your initial vote on UT the same as they are now? Can you point to anything in thread that's scummy about UT since?

Magna : It seems he's grasped onto one of UT's RVS comments and took that out of proportion even though he admits in iso-3 that UT was just stirring things up to get out of RVS.

LMP : Reading through him and Magna, I get an eerie feeling that he's the one doing the distancing, and the one he's distancing: Magna (and vice-versa). They are arguing over UT, who I feel has been a non-factor other than his tactic to get out of RVS.

I'll VOTE: Magna because there's support for his lynch and I feel his case on UT's RVS actions doesn't hold up (given his admission that it was a way of getting out of RVS).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by charter »

So we lynch Magnascum now, yes?

Instead of responding to my points, he just shrugs them off with sarcasm and talking them down.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've read over the thread twice now, because thought I must have missed something especially scummy from UT with people insisting he's the lynch. But I'm not seeing it... Doesn't mean he's not scum though. :P

The other wagon, Magna, kinda the same deal as UT.

Haschel & Macavity are both acting like they might have some kind of inside knowledge (is that even possible at this point? I can't remember how nightless game mechanics typically work) but won't say more about it. Clarity is good, people.

Meanwhile, I think raj could be scum,
vote: rajrhcpfreak
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

Ha. Nevermind my question. It's amazing what you can find out when you actually
read
the rules post.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by charter »

You read through the thread twice and all you came up with was raj
could
be scum? Any reasons to go with that?

What do you think of Magna's UT vote?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Talitha »

What, I have to give reasons but others can be all mysterious? It's day 1, he's on my scummish list... meh?

The UT vote was lame, I thought. I had Magna listed as 'townish' up until that vote, then shifted him to 'dunno'
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Katsuki wrote:@freak: How is signing up for THE MOD rather than the flavor jerkish?
Yeah, I'm here for the playerlist. I watched Seinfeld once I think.

---------------

LMP, ok.

By the way, the thing I noticed was that Magna and Kat were the first two to post and made Untrod's list. LMP was Untrod's vote and made the list. I was curious about where the hell Charter's name got dragged in from, but he's first on the playerlist, so scratch that theory.

---------------

Peanut is still scum.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Comments:

- UT hop off MOI wagon feels odd. I do not get the charter vote. Noting this for future reference.
- I do not get all the shenanigans going about with UT's list. It basically consisted of the first four names that appeared in this game (MOI, myself, charter via MOI vote, and LMP via discussion).

Players who have attack said list and hung on: LMP

- Ooo look at rajr hop onto MOI wagon in #51. Bus more.
- Rajr #60 is weak.
- #69: Cute, both MOI and LMP are calling UT each other's scumbuddy.
Continuation on this point, both are throwing a shitload of smokescreens at each other as of the most recent page.
- LMP is being unusually evasive thus far.
- LMP #81 shows how he is further analyzing what was a random list from UT. Both he and MOI are paying FAR too much attention to it.
- Talitha's entrance is VERY underwhelming. Takes rather weak stances, and ends with soft vote on rajr. HMM.
- PEANUTMAN IS TOWN BY VIRTUE OF #85

Oh, and KMD is probably town as well.

SUMMARY: MOI LYNCH IS NEEDED ASAP. THEN LMP. THOSE TWO ARE SCUMBUDDYZ4LYFE.

p.s. Let me know if the bulletpoints are easy or hard to read, thanks.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

How is Peanut town?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Overall comments.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Talitha »

I like bulletpoints, Katsuki. Agree with you on Raj & LMP... but why the hurry? No deadlines and if you truly want stronger stances from me, you'll allow me the time to form them. For example, let's discuss why lynch MOI before LMP? I do not see obvious connection between the two, and find LMP the most suspect of the two.

And, what Kmd said.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

And here I thought was the point of distancing.

I had not noticed that this game has no deadlines. This shall be interesting.

As for why MOI over LMP, I feel more sure about MOI.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki trying to downplay UT's list is fascinating.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

peanutman wrote:@Haschel : Are the reasons for your initial vote on UT the same as they are now? Can you point to anything in thread that's scummy about UT since?
No, they are not. I first voted UT for a particular reason, and then I left it on him because I felt post 34 was scummy.

It's a moot point though, after rereading I feel that raj is a better bet.
Unvote: Untrod Tripod; Vote: raj

Also, does anybody find it odd that Kmd wants me to explain my "He knows why" but doesn't wand LMP to explain his "He knows why", even though the two were made for differing reasons?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

Maybe because mine was just making light of the fact that you always RVS saying "He knows why" and was therefore obviously not worth comment?

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”