LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am

Post by LordChronos »

Bogre wrote:
Zang wrote:
Unvote

Who said it was a myth? I don't agree with that because that minuscule information gives you nothing. I know that other people will hold me accountable for what I do in RVS but I don't think that I should be and I don't hold other people accountable for what they do in RVS. Like I said, being serious should be encouraged but I see it as just as good of a reason for voting in the RVS as anything else.

This, right here, is why my vote's going to stay. Not wanting to hold others accountable, and not wanting to be -held- accountable for your actions, even at the first stage of the game (Which, in my opinion, is a highly important stage) is the definition of a scum mindset.

I mean, how hard can you actually be scumhunting if you don't want to hold another accountable for their actions/posts/votes?

Bit of a misrep of what Zang was saying here.
FoS: Bogre

@Sleepy

Sure you called it a sheep as a joke. Why are Jedo and Zang scummy?
I'm a talking computer.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Zang »

SleepyKrew wrote:I want to see TSQ drunkpost, actually.
This LordChronos thing:
I called it a sheep as a joke. He said he didn't like me. The joke is that that applies to a lot of people. His defense was fine, but I decided to reactiontest (albeit not a very good one, looking back) by saying he overreacted.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jedo
diediedie
Zang is scummy too.
Is Voided voting yet?

What did you hope to gain from his reaction? Also, why are you voting Jedo, why am I scum and why is TSQ town?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

SleepyKrew wrote:Oh yeah, she's voting TSQ, which might be worse than not voting.

I'M A HE, FFS!

Also, how is voting someone for deliberately deflecting and avoiding answering a question (especially a question about a townread) worse than not voting.

TSQ: I expect an answer to my question sometime this year, kthnx.

Agree with this. I'm okay with TSQ or Jedo getting lynched (or just Jedo, depending on how TSQ answers).
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Meh. I think this town is pretty dense. Knights had the best, most reasonable response. (Tooting my own horn I suppose, but what can you do.)

Really, so little is happening that I'm a little shocked. Plus, what's with so many people asking the exact same questions? Is one person doing it not enough? Maybe some of you want to look more townie by doing that? *raised eyebrow*
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Of course you think Knights had the best, most reasonable response. He wrote off your scummy play. Now, if you really think that the argument has a decent chance of being town on town, and you are still voting TSQ, then you must have zero scum suspects, yes? Since if you did have scum suspects, you'd be voting them instead of people who are likely to be town.

And don't complain about so little happening while not doing much yourself.
I'm a talking computer.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm sheeping the Jedo vote because everyone commented on it before I did.
Zang is scummy because of his voting me for being serious, and then saying people shouldn't be held accountable in RVS.
I was hoping for an actual scummy overreaction, and that did not come.
Now, has it occurred to you that maybe TSQ has a reason for not telling the Town why I'm town? While I expect an explanation later, I don't need it right now.
So Jedo, cool extrascummy post. Die.
To be clear: quack
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

I'm back! I seemed to not have declared my V/LA in any of my MafiaScum games.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Holy shit I suck. Im going to have to read this game today. I apologize for the delay, but I will make up for it when I catch all of the scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Zang »

SleepyKrew wrote:I'm sheeping the Jedo vote because everyone commented on it before I did.
Zang is scummy because of his voting me for being serious, and then saying people shouldn't be held accountable in RVS.
I was hoping for an actual scummy overreaction, and that did not come.
Now, has it occurred to you that maybe TSQ has a reason for not telling the Town why I'm town? While I expect an explanation later, I don't need it right now.
So Jedo, cool extrascummy post. Die.

1. I agree with your vote but you should have explained that when you first voted for him.
2. I dont see why that's scummy.
3. A scummy overaction to your scummy overaction? By you overeacting to it first, it would be hypocritical for you to accuse the second person of being scum for overeacting. Even if you overeacted to fish for reactions.
4. I don't see why TSQ or anybody else would have any reason for witholding information from the town. This also doesn't answer my question, why do you think he is town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Where is everyone?

@Internet Stranger

It's the end of the day.
I'm a talking computer.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

LordChronos wrote:Where is everyone?

@Internet Stranger

It's the end of the day.

Still waiting on TSQ.

I really don't like Sleepy now. The middle three of his latest post are just awful.
Unvote
for now, but seriously TSQ, answer us: Where's that Sleepytowntell (long word, I know), cuz it's lost.

smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 am

I'm here, just not posting.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

LordChronos wrote:Of course you think Knights had the best, most reasonable response.

That's because it is reasonable. The people voting me are jumping all over something so blatant it's ridiculous, but the real problem is the arrogance that says "such-and-such is a scumtell" when, in reality, town and scum both do it making it null. Lynch me and see how stupidly wrong you are.

In the meantime, I decided to go back and read some of the attention grabbers in ISO. Again, mathematically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised if Zang actually is scum. I've seen a fair few towns catch a scum with something like that on day 1. The thing is, I don't have that ability and don't often see the scumminess in it, but I've learned to trust the towns. He is worth eyeing.

More than that though, I believe Krew to be scum. I don't believe the reaction-testing argument, and the subsequent sheeping is not helpful. (It just rubs me wrong that he was using sheeping as the reaction-testing litmus, and now he's doing it for real. :?) Somewhat aside: He only had three posts before TSQ made his comment about the towntell. The only one even remotely possible is saying he caught the scumbuddy. Not good enough for me by any stretch of the imagination.

unvote, vote SleepyKrew
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 am

Happy Birthday PBuG!

Now, just read the thread. Thinking about suspicions. For now, I'm bandwagonning. UNVOTE: Internet Stranger
VOTE: SleepyKrew
Let's see how it goes.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:42 am

I read the thread and done a bunch of ISO's. There is something off about Ghostwriter. Im seeing a strong connection between him and Chronos actually. I see them interacting, but yet not exactly acknowledging each other. Chronos will defend Writer, Writer defends Chronos. Writer has this weak thing about Krew, yet here is Chronos voting for him too. There are a lot of small touches that looks a little too peculiar to me.

If those two are scum, they would be paired with someone loud and totally unconnected. I dont think TSQ and voided are scum, so I would assume its Wang.
Otherwise, ScumWriter is trying to glam onto Chronos for townie points.

Vote: ScumWriter
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Well, IS is probably going to be pushing this wagon until either he or Ghostwriter is dead. Time to reread I guess.

Jedo doing a bit of a soft push on Zang is interesting. If they're both scum, that was perhaps the worst attempt to bus a partner ever.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Zang »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
LordChronos wrote:Of course you think Knights had the best, most reasonable response.

That's because it is reasonable. The people voting me are jumping all over something so blatant it's ridiculous, but the real problem is the arrogance that says "such-and-such is a scumtell" when, in reality, town and scum both do it making it null. Lynch me and see how stupidly wrong you are.

In the meantime, I decided to go back and read some of the attention grabbers in ISO. Again, mathematically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised if Zang actually is scum. I've seen a fair few towns catch a scum with something like that on day 1. The thing is, I don't have that ability and don't often see the scumminess in it, but I've learned to trust the towns. He is worth eyeing.

More than that though, I believe Krew to be scum. I don't believe the reaction-testing argument, and the subsequent sheeping is not helpful. (It just rubs me wrong that he was using sheeping as the reaction-testing litmus, and now he's doing it for real. :?) Somewhat aside: He only had three posts before TSQ made his comment about the towntell. The only one even remotely possible is saying he caught the scumbuddy. Not good enough for me by any stretch of the imagination.

unvote, vote SleepyKrew

I dont care if your town or scum, either way you are playing anti-town. Also, Why do you keep saying mathematically speaking? You cant just say random reads and prove it through random math. How exactly do you get it through math though? this isnt a very math related game besides mostly useless statistics. Also, math doesnt change. Before you were saying that I'm town through math and now your saying that i'm scum through math based on the same argument I had with TSQ.

FoS: Jedo

Internet Stranger-My name is Zang not Wang.
smallpeople343-Do you have any thoughts on anything that's been happening in the game?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Isn't it crazy? :razz:

What I mean by math is generally the statistical aspect. Towns are really good at picking up on the tiniest slip, so if they've done it here, they are likely to be correct. Likewise, when two people get into these bitching matches, they usually turn out to be townies while the scum are sitting back. I guess the main thing for me is to acknowledge that these things can cloud judgment and interpretation. Neither of these scenarios has to be true, nor am I certain whether one of them is. I'm just thinking out loud.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 am

Post by LordChronos »

Internet Stranger wrote:I read the thread and done a bunch of ISO's. There is something off about Ghostwriter. Im seeing a strong connection between him and Chronos actually. I see them interacting, but yet not exactly acknowledging each other. Chronos will defend Writer, Writer defends Chronos. Writer has this weak thing about Krew, yet here is Chronos voting for him too. There are a lot of small touches that looks a little too peculiar to me.

If those two are scum, they would be paired with someone loud and totally unconnected. I dont think TSQ and voided are scum, so I would assume its Wang.

Horrible, horrible post. Did you actually read the game?
I'm a talking computer.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

LordChronos wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:I read the thread and done a bunch of ISO's. There is something off about Ghostwriter. Im seeing a strong connection between him and Chronos actually. I see them interacting, but yet not exactly acknowledging each other. Chronos will defend Writer, Writer defends Chronos. Writer has this weak thing about Krew, yet here is Chronos voting for him too. There are a lot of small touches that looks a little too peculiar to me.

Horrible, horrible post. Did you actually read the game?

Likewise. The defense you (IS) pointed out isn't anything more than two people defending each other.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 am

blah blah youre stupid, blah blah did you read the game, blah blah thats just normal townie behavior, blah blah you suck. Whatever.

Im completely immune to such childish responses, Chronos. Is this middle school? You prefer to denigrate what you didnt come up with instead of coming up with something better on your own? Should I toe the party line and follow the craptasticular reasoning youre using for voting Krew, Chronos? That in itself doesnt lend you very useful in the grand scheme of things for you to be coming off like you know what youre talking about, so no one really has to pay attention to you anyways.

If im telling you the scum is right there, there will be scum there and the fact that Chronos is already freaking out doesnt really dissuade my case any. ScumWriter will hang and he will flip scum.

This aint no playground where you can call a kid stupid and he will shirk off to cry to his mom. Try to derail what im trying to do here and that will just make my vindication that much better. How about instead of chainsawing all over me you tell me what makes Scumwriter a glowing bastion of virtue? Maybe we can actually salvage you and squeeze something productive out of you.

Same for you voided, other than engaging in a dick waving contest with TSQ, you really havent done much to pull any persuasion with this town. Instead of trying to establish some alpha male bullshit against me, how about you tell me whats so townie about ScumWriter instead?
Show

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

IS isn't playing like the townIS I've played with...
Cool, a bandwagon on me.
To be clear: quack
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Internet Stranger wrote:Im completely immune to such childish responses, Chronos. Is this middle school? You prefer to denigrate what you didnt come up with instead of coming up with something better on your own?

Not that what you came up with wasn't very good, either.

Internet Stranger wrote:If im telling you the scum is right there, there will be scum there and the fact that Chronos is already freaking out doesnt really dissuade my case any. ScumWriter will hang and he will flip scum.

But it's not really anything to go on. Sure, ghost defended Chronos, and Chronos did likewise, but where the hell is the scum motivation behind it. At most Ghost got it wrong in saying that Chronos blew it out of porportion, since i don't think it was. In fact, 74 is a good attack against Sleepy, and 55 is a reasonable explanation for what happened, even if I don't agree with the statement that CHronos blew his part out of porportion.

Internet Stranger wrote:This aint no playground where you can call a kid stupid and he will shirk off to cry to his mom. Try to derail what im trying to do here and that will just make my vindication that much better.

How is calling you out on a bad case "derailing"?

Internet Stranger wrote:How about instead of chainsawing all over me you tell me what makes Scumwriter a glowing bastion of virtue? Maybe we can actually salvage you and squeeze something productive out of you.

Same for you voided, other than engaging in a dick waving contest with TSQ, you really havent done much to pull any persuasion with this town. Instead of trying to establish some alpha male bullshit against me, how about you tell me whats so townie about ScumWriter instead?

A.) What the hell's with this "alpha male bullshit"? Aren't you being the hypocrite?
B.) Why am I supposed to say that Ghost is town? I'm just saying that what you've presented to make him scum is wrong.

Sleepy:...That's it?

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

And then I show up and fuck this "case" in the ass with the following point 2 people have now allowed to pass by: Where has Chrono defended me?
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Voidedmafia wrote:Sleepy:...That's it?

Well, he can't very well react or else we'll throw down some reaction-testing nonsense on him.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”