jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2002 3:52 pm

Post by jeep »

VOTE COUNT... uh... 0.

I know I left the thread locked for an extra day, but it's open now.... let's vote or at least discuss.

-JEEP
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:14 pm

Post by discer »

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Besides, no one has proved you innocent.

Really? This is a mini game. I think I have proven MYSELF innocent. Or at least that I'm not mafia.

Dragon Slayer wrote:
So there's no reason to say I'm mafia anymore than there is to say you're mafia.

Ummmm, I recognized Roadbirds dirty mafia tricks all by myself thank you very much. In the meantime, you voted for me. Again, this is a mini game and only stupid mafia vote for fellow mafia. I don't think your stupid. As close as the voting was I'm inclined to believe that Roadbirds fellow mafia were voting for me.

Dragon Slayer: I realize you didn't say anything about Roadbird. That's what bothers me. Everyone else that voted for me or Roadbird DID. What are you so annoyed about? Starting to feel all alone in your little mafia/sk world?? I'll keep my
FOS: Dragon Slayer
as is for now.

Doomcow: What do YOU have to say on this matter?

Town: I'm listening.

The Accountant: Right on and thank you. One less thing I have to address.

Town: Our sheriff is dead but I'm pretty sure there is a deputy sheriff who is now the sheriff. If we KNEW who that was I would tell the doc/s to protect him/her. We DON'T know who that player is so I think I'm a good player to protect. Yes, of course I'm biased. Biased but honest mind you. I think there will be a time for the new sheriff to come out but that time is not yet. Since there is an sk I'm guessing there is a CIA or FBI type role that's ment to find the sk. When that player finds the sk I think they should come out right away BEFORE their information is lost forever. (NOTE: That players role is to find the sk and the sk alone. Once they've done so mission accomplished!!)

COME ON TOWN, SPEAK UP!!
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:47 pm

Post by DoomCow »

First off, I want to appologize for not posting to often, but my gf has some personal problems, and I spend most of my time helping her, in any way I can.

Now, for the voting last day, I have my reasons, and I don't think it's wise for me to tell them right now. It just happened that I was wrong.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:49 pm

Post by jeep »

two days and still no votes and only two posts? C'mon guys if you are going to sign up, then you should play.

-JEEP

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”