Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by patchwork »

rlly self-conscious about my play rn did i do something wrong like why r drew and aureal on my case???? i've been trying to look towny SO BAD
that joke wasn't even a scumslip i don't get it
aureal is just OMGUSing me and thinks it's me/you (shes right ofc but like.)
man im really sucking ass this game if i've already got two players sussing me
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by patchwork »

drew shouldnt be an issue but ill probably rb him tonite just in case, i think by the way drew reacted to aureals push on furtive mean they could be neighborhood?
sky scumreads ox a ton and i'm thinking i could use that to my advantage
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 59, patchwork wrote: this is way too easy and it's kind of sad
I FUCKING JINXED MYSELF AHHH
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by patchwork »

lorne do you know what drew's going on about
did i actually slip or am i just getting reaction tested
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 579, Oclaxian Empire wrote: u seem v. self aware in how ur playing which is weird if ur town in this game. masons/tprs makes sense for self awareness but we’re all the same role so why do u seem so self-aware abt ur play?
literally fml i have no idea what any of them are talking abt
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by patchwork »

FUCK i fucked up this game so bad
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by patchwork »

the thing is that this is just three players
the other three are god-knows-where what happen if both furtive and kt come back and hammer me
and i don't even know about sky at this point
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by patchwork »

lorne is this where i do something irredeemable and you start pushing me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by patchwork »

ajsaksjhdsjkasjaksjak fml
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by patchwork »

ACTUALLY FML i am stressing out over a mafia game instead of my compsci homework
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by patchwork »

lorne we're going to lose and it's all my fault
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by patchwork »

i think you can at least inactive until they hang me and then powerwolf the fuck out of this game
hope that scumread i made on you separates us a little more, and if i get hung you should do patchwork/aureal
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by patchwork »

lorne my good buddy pal.................... where are you ):
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by patchwork »

THE THING IS I CANT EVNE DISAPPEAR NOW
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by patchwork »

bruh this entire game was a series of misplays after misplays
constantly trying to promote discussion and getting sussed for that because i didn't really ever contribute myself because i thought i had been
early drew scumread
not talking to skygazer enough
ah fuck and then when i was active i basically made myself the center of attention so i can't just leave
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by patchwork »

AND ME TALKING ABOUT HOOD KILLS? HORRIBLE FUCKIGN MISPLAY THERE i absolutely should have NOT
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by patchwork »

i really dont get how im being "self-aware" tho im just like depressed 24/7 its like a thing i do
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by patchwork »

looking through my iso and none of my posts really seem to ping me like that ?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by patchwork »

i was going to push for an ox miselim on d2 because of how grim was tunnelling aureal FURIOUSLY earlier but now i literally cant even because im the one up for the hand
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by patchwork »

i was like "hahaha i am not paranoid" earlier but that was a lie i am definitely fucking paranoid like my stomach feels all Wack
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

sorry lorne the posts in this pt from me are all so nonsensical
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 38, patchwork wrote: i'm really not that much of a newbie and i Hope i dont seem that incompetent lmao, i'm pretty garbage at scumhunting though and i've gotten scrutinized for it in basically all my games
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
In post 47, patchwork wrote: no, i just want to see if other people townread me and if there's a difference in reason (and not because of your reason, which is basically "patch is super excited, town")
In post 139, patchwork wrote: and no i'm not saying that out of ego, i literally have fifty posts which is more than most of you
In post 168, patchwork wrote:
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote: Who said you were anti-town?
implications
In post 299, patchwork wrote:
In post 292, Aureal wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq
In post 406, patchwork wrote:
In post 404, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 403, patchwork wrote: ohh okay my bad
It isn't your bad, you just dont have enough confidence in yourself
i've gotten tunnelled very badly (in one game, by furtive themself) for behaviors that aren't really that scummy and based on personality so honestly it's kind of what you'd expect
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
In post 543, patchwork wrote:
In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
readlist right now is probably
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
When did I become your top scumread?
just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
In post 545, patchwork wrote:
In post 538, Doctor Drew wrote: So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
i'm widely townread and i am town, therefore i am the towniest
In post 549, patchwork wrote: why me in specific huh
In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
In post 571, patchwork wrote:
In post 570, Doctor Drew wrote: Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
that's funny because i feel absolutely none
you can keep your vote on me but you're 100% in the wrong
In post 574, patchwork wrote: is this a reaction test???

here are 15 quotes from u that show in my opinion ur self-aware of how you're playing and how you look in the game. most of them are centered around u calling out ur being townread, or ur the towniest player. it's super weird for town to go "well i don't think i'm looking townie" type of thing. town can absolutely challenge a townread on them, but not go "i don't think i look town, the fuck?" y'know why? bc if ur town and u dont think ur looking townie, that's a problem. u know ur town. the only person who would reasonably think "i don't think i look town and that's a problem" is scum. town can think that too, yes. but scum are more focused on trying to fix it than scum for one reason: it's ok if ur town and you get miselim'd up to a certain point. we're in the point that town is reasonably ok with a mislim, and being mislim'd as town isn't that bad.

sure, it'd be bad if u think ur hood partner is town. but there's one case in the game where that'd be even more true. ur scum. u know ur partner is town or mafia. u know where ur vig shot is going. you know it's not going to be on ur partner ever, why? bc if it is, you just refuse to shoot. and guess what? the shot never goes thru. and that's just assuming ur not partnered with them. if ur partnered with them, congrats, u have the potential for a double kill, but effectively, u have a convoluted factional kill.

that's why i think ur scum. i think u trying to change ur meta is a little weird as an excuse too. like sure, u could be, but i don't think sheeping too much or playing defensively is generally a thing that could be used for meta. i think that's just u played poorly in that game, and ur trying not to play poorly this game. i just. i think ur scum. i think ur too self-aware of how ur playing and how others are perceiving u for u to realistically be town.
lmao i'm fucked, time to just not respond to this at all
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by patchwork »

here's to ignoring all of my problems in even mafia
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by patchwork »

but anyways i'll write up a huge-ass essay to respond to it when i have time (i do Not have time)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by patchwork »

draftpost:
im not really sure how some of these seem "self-aware"? some of these are just how i think. the one on posts is just information that's open to everyone, carrying the pagecount is obv true because i was posting the most at that point... talking about another game where i get tunneled isn't scummy, lorne was basically like "ur not confident enough" and it was the reason as to why i'm not that confident... because i got tunneled over every play i made....
i can understand the ones i made in response to drew + reaction test though
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: most of them are centered around u calling out ur being townread, or ur the towniest player.
and is there an issue with that? i literally am. or was, at least. i know people are townreading me. is it scummy to just echo that? or is it bad, because i'm the one doing it and not others?
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: it's super weird for town to go "well i don't think i'm looking townie" type of thing.
ur seriously taking those first two quotes out of context, grim
those first two quotes refer to the "newbie who likes sunshine and rainbows" not "why do you think i'm towny"
already explained why i was asking about grim's tr on me. not because i was hunting for more townreads or whatever but because i felt that grim's tr on me was weird so early and wanted to see if others felt the same way, because i am prone to misinterpreting things and reading tone incorrectly.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: the only person who would reasonably think "i don't think i look town and that's a problem" is scum.
actually no i do that a lot lmao
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: but scum are more focused on trying to fix it than scum for one reason: it's ok if ur town and you get miselim'd up to a certain point. we're in the point that town is reasonably ok with a mislim, and being mislim'd as town isn't that bad.
okay. but was i "trying to fix it"? no, not really... and if i were scum, why would i need to fix it anyways? everyone was townreading me, nothing would stop me from just going inactive (like lorne or kitty).
i literally said that if drew thought i was scumslipping they could push me and hammer me idk where you think i'm not okay with a lim on me?? like i want to play this game and i would prefer not the get hung, but you're the ones who look stupid when you quickhammer me and miselim, not me.
like there's more posts about how ppl will scumread me or you will point out how you read me in a certain way and i just concede it because i can't argue with someone's subjective view of how i post. that's literally what i do.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: you know it's not going to be on ur partner ever, why? bc if it is, you just refuse to shoot. and guess what? the shot never goes thru.
you do realize that (hypothetically) that if i were mafia, and if my neighbor scumread my partner and i disagreed it would make me look bad... right? especially because people only want to shoot if they're 100% sure in their read...?
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think u trying to change ur meta is a little weird as an excuse too. like sure, u could be, but i don't think sheeping too much or playing defensively is generally a thing that could be used for meta.
it's not an excuse.... you asked me a question and i answered... the explanation is that i played bad in both those games. sheeping and sucking up to better players and not actively solving was bad, so i stopped that. that was in 2112. in 2113 i tried to be more active and thought i was contributing, but i really wasn't because a large majority of my posts were even worse than they were in 2112, and they were all reactive.
i play different because i played badly in those two, and i am trying not to suck ass this game. obviously, it's not working, because wanting to look town is scummy, i guess.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i just. i think ur scum.
okay, that's fine. thank you for explaining it, at least. i don't really know what to say because at this point i'm probably going to get tunneled again for making this post and some of those posts do look bad but i am not scum.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”