Mini 869 - Frat Party Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Hoopla wrote:
Starbuck wrote:It seems as though the mafia got rid of 2 of the most active players N2 (me and Hoopla). I can see why they would do this since this was definitely one of the slowest games I've ever been apart of on the site.
No, you got vigged. Presumably because you were in a state of perpetual catch up for most of the game.
Unfortunately yes, I was pretty overloaded with work and school at the time.

I had fun anyways.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

God Damn Kise, you really are paranoid.

wish i could have stuck around longer.

and it didn't help that the people that reacted the WORST to DRK's retarded gambit, were town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

/in for next reck modded game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

BloodCovenent wrote:/in for next reck modded game.
Me too.

Pre-in me.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 am

Post by canadianbovine »

sorry that i flaked out of this early reck :(
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Re: set-up concerns

I thought the vengeful mafia might have been a bit swingy, but at the same time, I started out with an even number of people, and essentially gave Mafia an extra kill one night (if they could use it) and I gave the town an extra kill for one night. I didn't really expect Kise to be lynched D2, and I sure as hell didn't expect him to get the cop when he fired his shot. The fact that town lost all their power roles really fuckin' fast probably didn't help.

And, thanks for the pre/ins guys. I'm trying to get a backup mod for Left 4 Dead Mafia after I run my first newbie game (if anyone wants to backup mod me for that newbie game, that's all I need to get it underway). This was fun for my first modding experience - I just wish it had been a little more active. Mafia just ran a train on the town.
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

i guess i would be willing to back up mod the newbie, if that's allowed.

I mean, for me to do it and all.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by nhammen »

I was following this game the whole way. I have to say, the scum played brilliantly. You all RBed me N1, when I had targeted Kise. But it didn't change anything. People really should have payed attention to Hoopla's "1 of DRK and Seraphim are scum" statement. If you notice, it was a scum player that said that everyone should not look into the reasons for the scum kills. Hoopla, DRK, and I were all suspicious of Seraphim and DRK and I were suspicious of dragonfly.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Meh, town lost. I probably should have waited to claim vig, but nothing I can do about that now.
BC wrote:and it didn't help that the people that reacted the WORST to DRK's retarded gambit, were town.
You mean yourself? :P No hard feelings about day 1, BC? :oops:

This is the second game I've been in where the whole ignoring each other tell could have caught 2 scum. Between the two games, one of those 4 scum has been lynched.

Oh, and sorry about vigging you Starbuck. I thought you were scummy and I figured I wouldn't be able to convince the town to lynch you.

Anyways, thanks for your great modding Reckoner...except the part where people thought I was SK. That was just too much irony for me. :P
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Meh, town lost. I probably should have waited to claim vig, but nothing I can do about that now.
BC wrote:and it didn't help that the people that reacted the WORST to DRK's retarded gambit, were town.
You mean yourself? :P No hard feelings about day 1, BC? :oops:

This is the second game I've been in where the whole ignoring each other tell could have caught 2 scum. Between the two games, one of those 4 scum has been lynched.

Oh, and sorry about vigging you Starbuck. I thought you were scummy and I figured I wouldn't be able to convince the town to lynch you.

Anyways, thanks for your great modding Reckoner...except the part where people thought I was SK. That was just too much irony for me. :P
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:49 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

As promised, my thoughts on the game.

First of all, the beginning of the game was horrible to read. Everybody fooling around, noone making any attempt at serious discussion. Fake guilties, self votes, etcetera galore. It is that behaviour that directly caused the day 1 mislynch IMO. BloodCovenent was lynched basically because he blindly believed DRK's claim.

The day 2 lynch of Kyle was good play by the town. Compliments should go especially to Hoopla there.

I always try to look back for reasons why the mafia chose to kill who they did. I also did in this game. My notes read the following:
  • No info from nightkill fhqwhgads
  • #496 Hoopla suspicious of seraphim, nachomamma, believes Taranski, dragonfly town.
  • nhammen, cop: no details found
  • I made no notes on the DRK nightkill, because DRK was virtually confirmed.
Essentially, I do not believe that the info available there would have helped me correctly choose between nachomamma and dramonic.

Nachomamma's play during day 4 was very good. Before finally voting him, I was doubting for a long time if I should follow his proposal of lynching Dragonfly first. Unfortunately, he was a strong suspect of mine. If Taranski had been bringing up the arguments Nachomamma mentioned now, the discussion would have lasted a lot longer, and it would have been far more likely that I had been swayed.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

No, i only blindly followed the claim by DRK until he said that he lied. Lynching all liars would have been a great policy lynch then!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”