LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Not Voting (23) - Jahudo, nachomamma8, CSL, EGL, Magua, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Amished, Charlie, Ythan, Locke Lamora, RichardGHP, kmd4390, holycon, Twomz, animorpherv1, pittbunny, Xite91, raider8169, chronopie, rhinox, millar13

To answer the flavor question, you guys do body counts quickly. Anyone who is not alive has simply "died".
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ythan wrote:I think you misunderstand your ability. I got something this morning.
Ugh, reading over it you're right... that sucks, I'm used to 'gifts' being usable that night >.<

Ok, I need to start on a 'probably town' list soon /sigh.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I need to look at this game pretty closely when I can. Not sure why Elli gave his vote to Twomz, but meh. I'm assuming multiple scum on the Shattered wagon. Curious why Smash Bros said the same thing, but only one of his four suspects was on that wagon. Between Amished/Twomz/Ani/Pittbunny, we'll probably net 2 or 3 scum. I'd bet money (or my avatar) on this. Then again, FL has first dibs at my avatar if he's ever around.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: EGL

Explanation comes tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:

Then a non-EGL lynch comes today.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by EGL »

Twomz wrote:
Ythan wrote:I think you misunderstand your ability. I got something this morning.
Ugh, reading over it you're right... that sucks, I'm used to 'gifts' being usable that night >.<

Ok, I need to start on a 'probably town' list soon /sigh.
How about a "probably scum" list?

Also, I'd suggest removing Millar from your list for now, SSBF.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by EGL »

Ythan wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

Then a non-EGL lynch comes today.
EGL LOLed.

EGL is curious as to why Nachomamma is voting for him, but figures it's probably because EGL is horribly lost in this game.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

No, if that was the reason he would have said so.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ kmd: I'll take that bet. If at least 1/2 of Amished/Twomz/Ani/Pittbunny is scum I'll change my avi to

for at least a week. If less than 1/2 of Amished/Twomz/Ani/Pittbunny is scum you'll change your avi to the above link for at least a week.

Deal?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by EGL »

Ythan wrote:No, if that was the reason he would have said so.
Then I'm stumped.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

It is anti-town to push a lynch without saying why. If he continues to push it with promises of explanation tomorrow he may as well claim lyncher.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by CSL »

Ythan wrote:It is anti-town to push a lynch without saying why. If he continues to push it with promises of explanation tomorrow he may as well claim lyncher.
If the example you are portraying is exactly what Nacho is doing, we're better off lynching him.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

It was one post. I'm hoping he'll just explain himself or not try to push it into a lynch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

And CSL, that came off as pretty lynch-happy.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by CSL »

Ythan wrote:And CSL, that came off as pretty lynch-happy.
I'm always lynch-happy.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

poorly-supported-lynch-happy*.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so!
Sorry about the almost-replacement, I was really spacey from the meds (turned out to be a 1 1/2 day thing, everything's fine now and I'm healthy again :) ) and I didn't want to ruin anyone else's game experience by being selfish, but now I have no problems and hey, no one replaced me so I'm baaack.

First things first,
Vote: Richard
still convinced he's scum. Doing a reread, but this is the best place for my vote right now IMHO
Also,
IGMEOY Holycon
seems really scummy to me, but at the moment it's just a weird vibe

Next,
Rhinox wrote:Xite's last big response to me and subsequent replacement request makes me feel... meh. Feels like 'townie' to me.
Why? Just wondering
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Warning: This will be a long post.

@kmd4390: You claim to use your kill on Shattered Viewpoint early in Day 1. Reading through your ISO, you seem pretty serious about it. Unless I am completely mistaking you, was the kill serious?

You're also curious as to why I suggested this at the time when only one out of my four suspects were on the Shattered Viewpoint bandwagon. It's because looking at bandwagons of lynched townies/scums are a great way to find scums, as scums tend to bus people and scums like to cause townie mislynches. As of now, two out of my five suspects were on the Shattered Viewpoint mislynch (Just got a new one from analysing it, check it out below).

animorpherv1 wrote:I nagree partially, but it is always better to have a lynch, information wise. When I noticed CSL lynch was going nowhere, I deicded to get the lynch going.
We had at least three more days left to decide on a lynch, so there was time for you to help town convince that CSL should be lynched Yesterday. Also, did you suspect Shattered Viewpoint at all. If so, why didn't you explain why you thought he was a good alternate lynch to CSL?
EGL wrote:Also, I'd suggest removing Millar from your list for now, SSBF.
I disagree. Just because millar13 has a beloved princess claim doesn't mean he is excused from his scummy actions. I personally think he'll make a good policy lynch, even with the risk of skipping a Day, unless he shapes up.

Shattered Viewpoint's Bandwagon Analysis

Shattered Viewpoint
(12) - Ythan, EGL,
Magua
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Amished
, Charlie,
kmd4390
, holycon,
Twomz
animorpherv1
, pittbunny,
millar13

Me

Town

More likely then not Townies

Neutral
Possible Scums

Probable Scums

We already know that Shattered Viewpoint is town. Moving on...

I believe that out of everyone in the bandwagon, I think Amished, Magua, and kmd4390 are the most likely townies, due to the amount of contributations they've made and how they helped find scums.

Althought these people weren't part of the last five people on the bandwagon, I have a neutral read on Ythan, EGL, and Charlie. I haven't been able to make up my mind if what they're doing is scum or town-intended. These people I will need to further analyzing.

The last five people on the bandwagon are holycon, Twomz, animorpherv1, pittbunny, and millar13. Let's see what I think of them:

holycon:
She tends to respond to things more emotionally then other people here and even response to insults. Examples are ISO: 4 and ISO: 9. Her case on RichardGHP is genuine, but not really that well-developed from my perspective. As for the vote, to be honest, I can't really see a pro-town reason for her to suddenly change from RichardGHP to Shattered Viewpoint, especially since she gave no explanation for suspicion on him. So far, my read on her is null, but it is starting to tip to scum.

Twomz:
Despite being a late wagoner, he has a solid chance of being town. He has contributed more then most other people in this game in helping the town. I like how he gave legitimate reasons for voting Shattered Viewpoint, which gives us something to work on. Diacria giving Twomz a second vote only solidfy my town read on him.

animorpherv1:
I'm getting a very bad vibe from animorpherv1. He didn't really do much Day 1 that helped the town. His vote for CSL at ISO: 7 lacked original thoughts, basically saying he agreed with other people. Now look closer at ISO: 10. He deliberately stated that he would vote raider8169 if the bandwagon got enough votes. He was basically saying "I'll bandwagon raider8169 without good reasons if it gets enough vote! ISO: 11 is unexplained bandwagoning on Shattered Viewpoint. He never put any previous explanation on why Shattered Viewpoint could be scum, instead, went with the "His lynch is better then a no lynch!" excuse, which is crap.

Pittbunny:
ISO: 5 sticks out like a sore thumb to me in a way. I find it odd that he would say that he didn't produce enough contents to be town, but why would you say that if you're a townie? ISO: 50 and ISO: 51 sounds like major contradictions. ISO: 50, he said he passed on supporting the Shattered Viewpoint bandwagon. Yet in ISO: 51, less then twenty four hours from ISO: 50, he goes to vote Shattered Viewpoint, putting him at L-1. Not only that, I haven't really seen a solid explanation for why he voted Shattered Viewpoint. He didn't really express any suspicion on him. But to be fair, he has produced some form of good contents in the game and is at least trying to help town. I'm putting him at a neutral read, but will be keeping an eye out for him.

millar13
: The perfect policy lynch. It's best to do it now so we don't have to worry about him in the future. Plus due to his rude behavior in recent games (Like the recently-finished Mini 988: Small Town Mafia and to an extend, this game), we don't have to worry about him disrespecting players anymore. I absolutely hated his hammer vote on Shattered Viewpoint. He gave us absolutely no warning that he was going to hammer him, but did it anyway. No explanation on why he thought Shattered Viewpoint was a good lynch at all. He has also given us very little good contents to analysis. I also dislike his numerous vote switiching at times and his hypocritical statement that he hated RVS, yet he's made RVS comments as well. If we're going to lynch him, we might as well do it ToDay. Plus I think he's scummy. Only reasons why I'm not voting him yet is because lynching him loses a day for the town and that their are scummier people then him.

Other thoughts about the game.

Scum reads that didn't join the bandwagons are CSL, Chronopie, and RichardGHP and quality cases have been formed on all three of these people. It seems like CSL isn't even going to try in this game. If he doesn't, then he deserves to die. He has done almost nothing for the town that benefits them and fails to provide a decent defense. Because of this, CSL is my top suspect.

My other town reads that weren't on the bandwagon were Xite91 and rhinox. I like how they form original cases against other people and pushes them very well. Check Xite91's push for a RichardGHP's lynch and Rhinox's push for a Chronopie's lynch.

Conclusion/Summerization/Misc.

One of {animorpherv1, CSL, Chornopie, RichardGHP, and millar13} should be lynched ToDay.
My top suspect is CSL with a close second being animorpherv1. choronpie is in 3rd with RichardGHP in 4th. At 5th lays millar13.
millar13 is a good policy lynch, although we do lose a Day if his claim turns out to be correct.
I will be keeping a close eye out for holycon and Pittbunny.
My town reads are Amished, kmd4390, Twomz, Magua, Xite91, and rhinox.
Everyone else is null.
Glad people are actually taking a look at the Shattered Viewpoint's lynch bandwagon. We can gain a lot of informations out of it.
Glad to see you back in the game Xite91.

Vote: CSL

HoS: animorpherv1

FoS: chornopie, RichardGHP, and millar13
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hey Twomz, millar says his ability only works if he's lynched.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Warning: This will be a long post.

1) @kmd4390: You claim to use your kill on Shattered Viewpoint early in Day 1. Reading through your ISO, you seem pretty serious about it. Unless I am completely mistaking you, was the kill serious?

2)
EGL wrote:Also, I'd suggest removing Millar from your list for now, SSBF.
I disagree. Just because millar13 has a beloved princess claim doesn't mean he is excused from his scummy actions. I personally think he'll make a good policy lynch, even with the risk of skipping a Day, unless he shapes up.

3) I believe that out of everyone in the bandwagon, I think Amished, Magua, and kmd4390 are the most likely townies, due to the amount of contributations they've made and how they helped find scums.

4)
Twomz:
Despite being a late wagoner, he has a solid chance of being town. He has contributed more then most other people in this game in helping the town. I like how he gave legitimate reasons for voting Shattered Viewpoint, which gives us something to work on.
Diacria giving Twomz a second vote only solidfy my town read on him.

5)
animorpherv1:
I'm getting a very bad vibe from animorpherv1. He didn't really do much Day 1 that helped the town. His vote for CSL at ISO: 7 lacked original thoughts, basically saying he agreed with other people. Now look closer at ISO: 10. He deliberately stated that he would vote raider8169 if the bandwagon got enough votes. He was basically saying "I'll bandwagon raider8169 without good reasons if it gets enough vote! ISO: 11 is unexplained bandwagoning on Shattered Viewpoint. He never put any previous explanation on why Shattered Viewpoint could be scum, instead, went with the "His lynch is better then a no lynch!" excuse, which is crap.

6)
millar13
: The perfect policy lynch. It's best to do it now so we don't have to worry about him in the future. Plus due to his rude behavior in recent games (Like the recently-finished Mini 988: Small Town Mafia and to an extend, this game), we don't have to worry about him disrespecting players anymore. I absolutely hated his hammer vote on Shattered Viewpoint. He gave us absolutely no warning that he was going to hammer him, but did it anyway. No explanation on why he thought Shattered Viewpoint was a good lynch at all. He has also given us very little good contents to analysis. I also dislike his numerous vote switiching at times and his hypocritical statement that he hated RVS, yet he's made RVS comments as well. If we're going to lynch him, we might as well do it ToDay. Plus I think he's scummy. Only reasons why I'm not voting him yet is because lynching him loses a day for the town and that their are scummier people then him.

7)
Other thoughts about the game.

Scum reads that didn't join the bandwagons are CSL, Chronopie, and RichardGHP and quality cases have been formed on all three of these people. It seems like CSL isn't even going to try in this game. If he doesn't, then he deserves to die. He has done almost nothing for the town that benefits them and fails to provide a decent defense. Because of this, CSL is my top suspect.

8) My other town reads that weren't on the bandwagon were Xite91 and rhinox. I like how they form original cases against other people and pushes them very well. Check Xite91's push for a RichardGHP's lynch and Rhinox's push for a Chronopie's lynch.

9) One of {animorpherv1, CSL, Chornopie, RichardGHP, and millar13} should be lynched ToDay.

10) millar13 is a good policy lynch, although we do lose a Day if his claim turns out to be correct.

11) My town reads are Amished, kmd4390, Twomz, Magua, Xite91, and rhinox.

12) Glad to see you back in the game Xite91.
1) he already said so here
2) So, you'll risk town's biggest asset for a policy lynch?
3) To help find what scum? As far as I recall, we've been through one day and lynched town yesterday...
4) Bolded. Dia was probably like me and hadn't changed her list since she sent it to him (Still deciding who I want to get my vote) Even if she meant to give him them, that should not confirm anything for you unless they were masons that were confirmed to each other.
5) I agree (no pun intended) He has a scum vibe, we'll see if he adds stuff to the game or not though, and I'll decide whether or not to give him my vote (and not in the nice way)
6) Yes he's scummy, but that's how I've come to know millar, he plays VI and he plays it well. Also, again, a vig kill would be much better on him anyway
if
his claim was real, again we'll have to wait and see a bit more before I decide to take a stab at him
7) Again, this is just someone being them, CSL seems to play like this all the time too. But, yes I do agree that he is a good policy lynch if nothing else
8) Uhm, I need to reread rhinox's case but I know this is one of the worst plays I've done tbh. That being said, I pushed my case very poorly, I'd like to know where you see otherwise.
9) I agree, but I'd replace a few people out with others like this
CSL: Twomz
Millar: Holy
Chrono: SSBF
Based almost solely on gut though.
10) Again trying to push the idea of lynching millar, even with the risk of losing a day
11) Why?
12) Thanks! Sorry I had to respond so aggressively :)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Twomz, yeah, I'll take the bet.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kmd, Twomz is town. I said so already.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by EGL »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint's Bandwagon Analysis

Shattered Viewpoint
(12) - Ythan, EGL,
Magua
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Amished
, Charlie,
kmd4390
, holycon,
Twomz
animorpherv1
, pittbunny,
millar13

Me

Town

More likely then not Townies

Neutral
Possible Scums

Probable Scums

Anyone notice SSBF didn't bother putting himself as town in this?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Ythan »