whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 am

Post by whispersilk »

Plan 1 - If Neil flips SK

This plan will only work if both the vigilantes are legit. If the SK is gone, each vig only needs to be protected by one doctor, because as long as the vigs don't target each other, there will only be one other possible shot fired.

Vigilantes

1) BBMolla
protected by GreyICE

2) Quoaroth
protected by Whispersilk

Each vig picks a number randomly and attempts to kill that doctor. If that their kill is successful, then the "protective doctor" is lynched". If they survive, then the "protective doctor" is a real doctor (town or scum). Their target is revealed the next day regardless of the kill going through or not. If both kills do not go through, then the two protective docs are switched to protect the two vigs, and myself and greyice will get put into the pool of docs and we are all switched around. Night 2, the vigs pick two different docs to kill. This continues, with alterations being made each day depending on if the scum choose to kill one of the two docs protecting the vigs. Obv, after night 1, both vigs will be protected by confirmed docs.

Doctors

1)Izak -
protected by Quilford

2)PiggyGal -
protected by Izak

3)VitaminR -
protected by PiggyGal

4)Maruchan -
protected by VitaminR

5)Thomith -
protected by Maruchan

6)glowball -
protected by Thomith

7)Quilford -
protected by glowball

What do you think? This is only if neil flips SK, I'm still working on a plan if he doesn't.

Please point out any flaws.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 am

Post by whispersilk »

Obv, if the scum doc ends up on vig protection, the scum have no option but to try and kill the other vig doc, and if a pattern emerges where one vig doc is continuously surviving, then that will need to be looked at.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 am

Post by whispersilk »

And of course, if night 1 no vig kills go through, then those two docs are put on vig duty. If on night two, two more kills fail, then those two will be confirmed docs, and they will be separated from the pool and will protect each other. This will continue until the two goons are found and lynched/vigged.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Sorry for treading on your toes, whisper, but I had this worked out already.

The protections on vigs are randomly selected, but ensure that the target of the vigging is not protecting a vig. The doc trains are in random order. In the doc train, everyone protects the player below them.

If neil flips SKBBmolla shoots GreyICE
Quaroath shoots GreyICE

Quilford protects BBmolla
Maruchan protects Quaroath
VitaminR chooses to protect BBmolla OR Quaroath

In the doc train, everyone protects the player below them:

PiggyGal15
GreyICE
glowball
whispersilk
izakthegoomba
Thomith
PiggyGal15

If neil flips Mafia GoonBBmolla shoots izakthegoomba
Quaroath shoots izakthegoomba

GreyICE protects BBmolla
whispersilk protects Quaroath
Glowball chooses to protect BBmolla OR Quaroath

Doc train:

PiggyGal15
VitaminR
Maruchan
Thomith
Quilford
izakthegoomba
PiggyGal15

If neil flips Mafia Doctor (option 1)BBmolla shoots izakthegoomba
Quaroath shoots Thomith

PiggyGal15 protects BBmolla
Quilford protects Quaroath

Doc train:

Glowball
Thomith
whispersilk
GreyICE
izakthegoomba
Maruchan
Glowball

If neil flips Mafia Doctor (option 2)BBmolla shoots izakthegoomba
Quaroath shoots izakthegoomba

PiggyGal15 protects BBmolla
Quilford protects Quaroath

Doc train:

Glowball
Thomith
whispersilk
GreyICE
izakthegoomba
Maruchan
Glowball

Thomith is lynched Day 2

If neil flips townI piss myself laughing

We need to decide whether we would go with Option 1 or 2 beforehand.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

This way, scum will be able to hit only one doctor per night, and that will be the doctor that one of them are supposed to be protecting, and then even if they do hit them, they are outing themselves as fakies.

So yeah, scum have no choice but to take out one of the docs protecting the vigs.

:nerd:
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:15 am

Post by glowball »

I don't like izak's plans on the grounds that it was made by izakscum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

Your SK plan is flawed. You don't want more than one doctor protecting each vig. It defeats the point and is a waste.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by glowball »

VitaminR isn't deciding anything, and Maruchan is not protecting Vigs either. You switch me with one of them, and another player.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ignore his SK plan. It is flawed. Mine is not (as far as I can see).

Everyone needs to be on board with this, and understand what to do tomorrow, because tonight, either myself or greyice will die (if scum are smart).
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 am

Post by whispersilk »

The only way any plan is going to work, is if it methodical and carried out to the T.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:23 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

@whisper fine, the extra vig protectors can be tacked onto the end of the doc trains.

@glow why not write up a plan yourself then?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 am

Post by glowball »

Izak, I did and it was mostly ignored.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 am

Post by whispersilk »

btw, I think the SK is the only one that will be needed, although back ups will be good. I cannot see scum outing themselves, and unless neil is a complete wanker, he won't be town. If he is town, he should be banned from the site.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

glow, your plan was good, but it's useless if neil is the SK, because those two extra docs would break the plan completely.

I think everyone should agree to the plan before we lynch Neil, and everyone needs to be very clear on what they are doing.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 am

Post by whispersilk »

whispersilk wrote:
Plan 1 - If Neil flips SK

This plan will only work if both the vigilantes are legit. If the SK is gone, each vig only needs to be protected by one doctor, because as long as the vigs don't target each other, there will only be one other possible shot fired.

Vigilantes

1) BBMolla
protected by GreyICE

2) Quoaroth
protected by Whispersilk

Each vig picks a number randomly and attempts to kill that doctor. If that their kill is successful, then the "protective doctor" is lynched". If they survive, then the "protective doctor" is a real doctor (town or scum). Their target is revealed the next day regardless of the kill going through or not. If both kills do not go through, then the two protective docs are switched to protect the two vigs, and myself and greyice will get put into the pool of docs and we are all switched around. Night 2, the vigs pick two different docs to kill. This continues, with alterations being made each day depending on if the scum choose to kill one of the two docs protecting the vigs. Obv, after night 1, both vigs will be protected by confirmed docs.

Doctors

1)Izak -
protected by Quilford

2)PiggyGal -
protected by Izak

3)VitaminR -
protected by PiggyGal

4)Maruchan -
protected by VitaminR

5)Thomith -
protected by Maruchan

6)glowball -
protected by Thomith

7)Quilford -
protected by glowball

What do you think? This is only if neil flips SK, I'm still working on a plan if he doesn't.

Please point out any flaws.

Quoted to amend the plan: Vig #1 should pic a doc between #1-4, vig #2 should pick from docs #5-7. Randomly to avoid both vigs hitting the same doc by mistake.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

@whisper the thing is, GreyICE and I have a deal, which I believe will help the town. A plan needs to be formed aroun that.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

Post by whispersilk »

What was the deal again?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:31 am

Post by glowball »

izakthegoomba wrote:@whisper the thing is, GreyICE and I have a deal, which I believe will help the town. A plan needs to be formed aroun that.

Whisper's plan works with that. If Neil flips SK, she's got it worked out and GreyICE can still be the vig shot.

That plan is okay.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 am

Post by glowball »

Your original plan Whisper! Vigs are shooting GreyICE if Neil flips SK. We just need another plan for if he flips Mafia Goon and Mafia Doc. Just amend the protects and such.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

Post by whispersilk »

Basically, with my plan, scum have no choice but to kill either me or greyice, because it's the only kill they can make without outing themselves. Kinda makes me wanna go into the pool because I don't want to be out the game so fast.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

glowball wrote:Your original plan Whisper! Vigs are shooting GreyICE if Neil flips SK. We just need another plan for if he flips Mafia Goon and Mafia Doc. Just amend the protects and such.

Hold on, the whole point of the plan is that scum can only kill one of the docs protecting the vigs. Otherwise they will be outing themselves. So tonight, either me or greyice will die. If you think tow different people should be the vig protects, then fine. But I really want to be one of them, because I know I'm a doc, lol. I don't trust anyone else.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by whispersilk »

If grey is protecting one of the vigs and they choose to target him, then he will die regardless, because there is no one protecting him. I really think this is the way to go.

Still I'd like Grey's input, as he will be the other obv scum target besides me.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by whispersilk »

Townsfolk: Anyone who resists my plan is obv scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Whisper's plan will work if he's a SK. I forgot the only reason we had two doctors on the vigs was because of the SK and mafia hitting the same person. So if lynching Niel means we only need one doc on each vig then I'm on board with a Niel lynch. Though we really do need a plan for if Niel is mafia, just in case. A doc train will work better as Whisper said, then we find out information of at least one, if not two people. If we say who is protecting who, and a scum goon protects another scum, we'll have caught two mafia right there.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by whispersilk »

@toastytoast:
Could we have a vote count please?

Yep, I'm going to figure out a plan for other scenarios. I did have a thought that maybe neil could be scum using their night kill as proof of being the SK, but then neil was pretty convincing when he said get both vigs to try killing him. Does bulletproof protect from more than one bullet?

Return to “Completed Open Games”