Micro 31 - Micro Madness! II - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by Working Manju »

okay i'm done reading om. shadoweh why shouldnt i vote u
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Working Manju »

probably because your slot is town i guess

VOTE: Chocola

you might as well 1v1 me, i'm not voting shadoweh actually.
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Chocola »

In post 745, Working Manju wrote:ok dude. if you're town, why should i, from my point of view, be voting shadoweh over you right now?

Because I'm the towniest townie that ever did town?

I can't give you an answer to that, actually. Logically, I'm your best choice, seeing as you softcleared Shadoweh earlier in the day.
All I have to defend myself is my words and my role~

By the same train of logic, scum!you could just wait to see if town!Shadoweh had followed up by agreeing with you and voting me, thus losing the game for town. On the same token, I could argue to myself you unvoted me just now due to possible pressure if Shadoweh hadn't agreed and voted me.

Tonally, that unvote felt more town to me, whereas Shadoweh's posts today feel more aggressive, whereas yours just feel wary.

Tonally, Shadoweh seems more scummy right now.

EDIT: Oh, you revoted me.
Ughhhh, that makes things harder if I wanted to vote Shadoweh, since that just makes it a race for the scumplayer to quicklynch
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
that's as many as fourteen days.
and that's terrible.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Working Manju »

UNVOTE: ok yeah
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by Working Manju »

I will think about this some more for real tomorrow. Last time I tried to play loose at night it lead to my D2 interactions with mrfro.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by Working Manju »

ps: if om is still paying attention to this game then i just wanted to say that if shadoweh is town ur reads actually did suck and if you're scum you needed to sub out to look town so either way gg 8)
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by Working Manju »

1 thing though chocola why did you spend the entire game justifying your vote on me with gut while not considering my interactions with rylai which were pretty town. i definitely know you've said that gut is a lame justification for a vote in some game somewhere before though idk if your outlook changed
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If it helps both your decisions you can see through my alts that I was here last night and could have hammered Chocola. :V
Gotta run to work now.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Chocola »

In post 756, Working Manju wrote:1 thing though chocola why did you spend the entire game justifying your vote on me with gut while not considering my interactions with rylai which were pretty town. i definitely know you've said that gut is a lame justification for a vote in some game somewhere before though idk if your outlook changed
To be honest, I'm not good at following interactions because I'm bad at mafia in that regard. I mostly base my gut off tone and my logic off of player actions.
just like I can't find power roles.

I can't really justify your interactions with Rylai as town or scum anyway because I could just as easily write it off as a D1 Bus Gambit. I know how those operate now, after all.

Shadoweh wrote:If it helps both your decisions you can see through my alts that I was here last night and could have hammered Chocola. :V
Gotta run to work now.
If you aren't going to outright hammer when you get the chance, at least post in the thread when it's relevant.
tldr posts or didn't happen
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
that's as many as fourteen days.
and that's terrible.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Working Manju »

yeah Shadoweh not posting to say "I'M CONFIRMED TOWN!!!!!" actually seems really uncharacteristic to me? idk
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Working Manju »

whatever i bet i'm thinking to hard. ok.

VOTE: Chocola
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 758, Chocola wrote:
Shadoweh wrote:If it helps both your decisions you can see through my alts that I was here last night and could have hammered Chocola. :V
Gotta run to work now.
If you aren't going to outright hammer when you get the chance, at least post in the thread when it's relevant.
tldr posts or didn't happen

Why would I do that? I wanted to see what you did with the vote on you. PS I've been confirmed town for a few days bitches.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Working Manju »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Working Manju »

In post 755, Working Manju wrote:ps: if om is still paying attention to this game then i just wanted to say that if shadoweh is town ur reads actually did suck and if you're scum you needed to sub out to look town so either way gg 8)

8)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 288, OhGodMyLife wrote:
Vote Count:
5 to lynch

Om of the Nom: 3 (Rylai Crestfall, Working Manju, Chocola)
Working Manju: 2(Om of the Nom, mrfrobozzo)
Chocola: 1 (thdgkdms)
ActionDan: 1 (shos)

Not Voting: 2 (DarkLightA, ActionDan)

Current Deadline:
Tuesday, August 2nd, 10 PM EST

Replacing DarkLightA

oh my god even from the first real votecount you were both trying to kill meish :mad:

Rylai Crestfall
: 5 (
BT
, Working Manju,
mrfrobozzo, shos, Action Dan
)
BT
: 4 (
Shadoweh, thdgkdms
, Working Manju,
Action Dan
)
Working Manju: 2 (
BT
, Chocola)
thdgkdms
: 3 (
Shadoweh
, Chocola,
mrfrobozzo
)

It's really tempting to just go with what I've believed for awhile, rereading my Day 1 posts reminds me I had a hate-on for Manju. Mr. Bozzo wanted to off Manju over Chocola, and hell Rylai thought Manju was scum and Rylai is always honest about it. Manjy, you yourself said early game that Chocola plays town as if he doesn't give a fuck and this isn't his scum meta at all. Why shouldn't I vote you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 496, Working Manju wrote:explanations:

shos shot is obvious. Chocola was leaning scum on me and was not getting lynched while I was alive (read: rest of the game if I'm scum), even if he's being a frustrating asshole.

O_O Manju why are you town seriously you are like laying out what would happen and this is what happened WHY AREN'T YOU SAVING ME JESUS
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

PS both of you should be offering me cakey and telling me why I don't want to kill you right now. I'm reading Manju's posts which is always a mistake aaaah so townie don't look at eeeeet!
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Working Manju »

In post 764, Shadoweh wrote:Why shouldn't I vote you?

As scum I would've shot you for a free pass.

Seriously though I think the interactions with Rylai are pretty obviously not how he or I would treat a buddy. Chocola's interactions with Rylai make more sense buddy-wise and I've said this in better detail before. My townread on Chocola just sucked and I dunno how to justify it. Easiest explanation is that he wasn't taking the game seriously despite being scum because of 2 week deadlines. He has obviously been giving more of a fuck about people attacking him for the last two phases though!

The post you quoted to assumes scum!me wanted to defy since I tried to lynch Chocola yesterday and nobody listened, rip
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 742, Chocola wrote:
In post 737, Working Manju wrote:
??? Chocola what even was this, it's a lot more of an endgame plan than anything I've posted. It's like he expected me to be an easier mislynch given the way he treated me following the fakevig.

Also I've had decently bad gut on you for most of the entire game. I only treated Conq worse following the fakevig.
Honestly if it had come down to you and Conq I would have had no fucking clue who to vote. But since it's you and Shadoweh... I have even less clue since I still expected her to die.

In post 576, Chocola wrote:okay, so we're still on D2? okay, that's good, I guess.

This whole mess kind of makes me doubt Conq's townread for lining up lynches, tbh, but he still seems pretty hard town?
I don't actually know why we're not lynching Manju after all that. I guess BT is a sensible lynch, but I still have the feeling he'll flip town. Manju's antics are pretty wild tho.
UNVOTE: [/uvote]
VOTE: Manju
Currently more sensible then shadoweh in any case
Gonna be mad if Conq is scum

This is officially my second favorite MotK-related game for sheer :antics:

Chocola can you explain this revisionist history because after the fakevig you were constantly voting Manju e'ry day so.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Working Manju »

In post 766, Shadoweh wrote:I'm reading Manju's posts which is always a mistake aaaah so townie don't look at eeeeet!

This is dumb af because nobody will read me properly when I'm town because I won as scum in like one game :(

Rylai's vote on me is legit scum/town though, as scum he knows why his buddies are scum, his case on me here was shit and reminiscent of what he did D2 in that one Schezo game when he was lazy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I just have a personal problem with your selfiness. You know that. ;_;
I also have to really ask what Chocola wouldd be thinking killing Conq over me, because Conq might have gone for you over Chocola but there's little reason you would have gone for me over Chocola (though he seemed to think I was lynchable? lulz) You know him, explain to me what scum-Choco was thinking.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Working Manju »

Reminder about that thing where Chocola wanted somebody else to make the Rylai lynch possible and not him when he p easily could have

#448: consonants is one above rc on his priorities, but consonants lynch is probably not happening
#453: chocola admits dgrmjq lynch is unlikely but needs to wait and see before switching to rc anyway??

it's a really obvious "my buddy is scummy but i don't have the balls to pressure him over this townie dude" kinda thing

In post 433, Chocola wrote:Why are you dropping RC so easily

Also I don't think this should have stuck out to him unless he knew RC was scum!!!!
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Working Manju »

In post 770, Shadoweh wrote:I also have to really ask what Chocola wouldd be thinking killing Conq over me, because Conq might have gone for you over Chocola but there's little reason you would have gone for me over Chocola (though he seemed to think I was lynchable? lulz) You know him, explain to me what scum-Choco was thinking.

My best guess is that he views Conq as the better player (and therefore more likely to come around and be convinced to lynch the scums with me) given how he said both of his buddies suck in pictures of birds. Both of you wanted to lynch me today and D3 I was pretty obviously uninterested in mfro lynch, so.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Working Manju »

Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Working Manju »

I think thdgkdms is reading this game more now that he's dead.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”