HearTheLightning
HearTheLightning
Goon
HearTheLightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by HearTheLightning »

Well sthar continues to be exactly as rude as usual. On a completely out of game note it is perfectly respectable for someone to want to sub out after a five day interim where they are unable to view the thread. It's a huge momentum killer. Sorry about the inconvenience, wake.

That being said, I am pretty okay with letting the MME slot stay alive, so it is not a huge burden on my conscience at the moment.
Sthar's continued attitude concerning OOG content is only proving to be that this demeanor is just how he is, so my read on him is continually shifting townward.
I'll accept the claim that happened today, there's been no CC and the shots do seem to line up with his play style.
Ger's terrible D1 play is still really unconvincing, and he has changed his play around, but because of his D1 activity, I feel that all of his new founded pseudo-productive work has been just to simply beat back people's suspicions that arose during D1.
The other point to consider concerning him however is that I still kind of doubt that kush would put both his buddies on his list. I am only slightly bothered by this fact because kush seemed like a very lazy player and may have just put the entire scum team in his reads for funsies. A suppose the finality is that I'm open to a Ger push but I certainly feel that we should get ourselves together again about actual game content before we start wagoning.

Ger- I want to know who you think is our number one lynch. Also, you handing out who you think should die in the night would be cool as well.
Show
Free will is defined by the choices you
had
, not the path you took.
Anonymous
Death is like the knocking of an old friend at dinner time. You don't want to answer it, but you can't say no.
Anonymous
I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.
Charles Dickens
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by bjc »

Lame maybe I shoot HtL tonight? You all make me want to shoot you except for maybe two players.
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 3.3

Slandaar (1): Elyse

Not Voting:
HearTheLightning, geraintm, Slandaar, sthar8, My Milked Eek, bjc

-

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-06-09 05:12:48)
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 5:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 749, bjc wrote:Hey MME find last scum plx
It's not you, not me.

I don't think it's slandaar, sthar or htl.

I'm ok with lynching elyse-ger.

It's a bit vague at this moment, it's been +-three weeks and I mostly remember how I felt about people and at the moment I don't have any actual reason for those reads.

From what I can remember, the interesting part of Slainte flipping scum was the discrepancy in their early game vote. They voted ger and not htl, while I found that their htl read was stronger. I think they might have voted a scumpartner there. I'll check their iso (and ger's) in a few hours.
Eek
!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

I think your conclusion is backwards.

Will have time tomorrow to analyze things properly, ms is working for me again.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

It might be, I haven't checked the interactions between those three yet.
Eek
!
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:26 am

Post by bjc »

Man Slandaar you've been reeeeaaallly slow on those reads of yours..
"
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

This is only the second day since I have actually been able to post from home and my activity on Saturdays is always insanely low, so, that is a little bit of an exaggeration.

I don't really have any revolutionary new idea to add just Lynch/Vig HTL/Ger and the game will end. Reading through Slainte's ISO makes it really obvious I'm town though so that's good.
In post 755, My Milked Eek wrote:It might be, I haven't checked the interactions between those three yet.
The point was IF the read on HTL is stronger then why would they vote Ger over HTL? To bus Ger? To me it seems more reasonable that they didn't want to bus hence the discrepancy.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 am

Post by bjc »

vote: Ger

Dude gave up. Let's lynch him and I will most likely shoot HtL in the event Ger is town (hint: it's likely he isn't).
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Kalimar »

Prodding sthar, ger, elyse.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Elyse »

I prefer Slandaar over HTL/Ger and HTL over Ger.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 am

Post by bjc »

In post 760, Elyse wrote:I prefer Slandaar over HTL/Ger and HTL over Ger.
Let's go with ger and then I'll get one of them with a shot. I do reading before deciding my shots unless the choice is obvious (SiX)
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 741, Elyse wrote:I can only log in on my phone. It signs me out automatically on my laptop.
I am the opposite. I was unable to log on whilst away over the weekend
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 750, HearTheLightning wrote:Well sthar continues to be exactly as rude as usual. On a completely out of game note it is perfectly respectable for someone to want to sub out after a five day interim where they are unable to view the thread. It's a huge momentum killer. Sorry about the inconvenience, wake.

That being said, I am pretty okay with letting the MME slot stay alive, so it is not a huge burden on my conscience at the moment.
Sthar's continued attitude concerning OOG content is only proving to be that this demeanor is just how he is, so my read on him is continually shifting townward.
I'll accept the claim that happened today, there's been no CC and the shots do seem to line up with his play style.
Ger's terrible D1 play is still really unconvincing, and he has changed his play around, but because of his D1 activity, I feel that all of his new founded pseudo-productive work has been just to simply beat back people's suspicions that arose during D1.
The other point to consider concerning him however is that I still kind of doubt that kush would put both his buddies on his list. I am only slightly bothered by this fact because kush seemed like a very lazy player and may have just put the entire scum team in his reads for funsies. A suppose the finality is that I'm open to a Ger push but I certainly feel that we should get ourselves together again about actual game content before we start wagoning.

Ger- I want to know who you think is our number one lynch. Also, you handing out who you think should die in the night would be cool as well.
Do people not remember me voting for kush? I know kush put me in his scum list, but I did do my best to get him lynched from way before I was merely hopping onto a wagon.

I'll get back to the lynch thing later
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 753, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 749, bjc wrote:Hey MME find last scum plx
It's not you, not me.

I don't think it's slandaar, sthar or htl.

I'm ok with lynching elyse-ger.

It's a bit vague at this moment, it's been +-three weeks and I mostly remember how I felt about people and at the moment I don't have any actual reason for those reads.

From what I can remember, the interesting part of Slainte flipping scum was the discrepancy in their early game vote. They voted ger and not htl, while I found that their htl read was stronger. I think they might have voted a scumpartner there. I'll check their iso (and ger's) in a few hours.
Please don't lynch me, I really am not scum.
But I am fine with being shot tonight, as I think that would not cost the town anything.

Since the start of day 2, have I not been ok, have I not been pretty townie in my actions and votes?
Do people really think that I am scum, where I lynched my partner and both my partners have tried to implicate me?
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by bjc »

Vote parking =/= attempting to lynch. plus kush was so detrimental to your team it wasn't that bad of an idea to just try getting him killed.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:08 am

Post by bjc »

And I'm sure with kush in the mix that the scum team didn't operate very efficiently. Slainte was probably fine offing either one of you.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 765, bjc wrote:Vote parking =/= attempting to lynch. plus kush was so detrimental to your team it wasn't that bad of an idea to just try getting him killed.
My vote on him and keeping it there throughout the game is how I play. Go check my previous games (I think you were in my most recent one).
I really feel without me keeping pressure on kush, he wouldn't have got voted off in the end.
And you can go back through my previous games and find where I am scum and I despair when my partners through other scum under the bus. It is not my style at all.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 am

Post by geraintm »

My thoughts on the players.

Bjc - almost certainly town. But could be a serial killer. I don't think so, there was no reason a sk would out themselves.
But I would not be happy if they were allowed to get to the end of the game for this risk, I think bjc would need to be lynches at the latest possible point

HTl - post 648 where he picks kush over me, combined with his desire to not see a mass claim makes me think they are town.

Slandaar - his top scummy people yesterday were kush and slainthe.
Either very good at finding scum, or putting his partners at the top of his list to distance themselves.

Sthar8 - has called for a mass claim. Someone cleverer than me needs to say the implications of this, but to me I can't imagine a scum calling for this, you can only hide as vt for a while as scum before you have to be killed.

My milk elk - meh, I just don't know. Maybe meta reasons to vote this post

Élysé - well, thinks I am town so I like that :)
Post 493 picked out 2/3 scum in their scum team. Like slandaar, pretty good at finding scum.

Overall, I won't vote for bjc.
Think HTl is town

No idea about my milked elk, but could vote because I can see a despondent scum dropping from the game.
Think sthar8 is town too.

So would think scum is someone from elyse/slandaar or the my milked elk
HearTheLightning
HearTheLightning
Goon
HearTheLightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

Post by HearTheLightning »

I would strongly suggest against shooting me, though I can understand why you'd want to.

You've outed yourself as a role, and without a CC, you will either get NK'd tonight, protected, or are most likely mafia. Do you feel secure in a Slandaar, Sthar8, My Milked Elk, and Elyse town finding scum?

If Ger isn't scum, and we do have to go through another Night/Day phase do you really consider this to be the optimal group? To be honest, I'd prefer the reversal if me and Ger both have to die. Lynch me then shoot him (That being said I am not advocating for a lynch on me- but the wagon shouldn't be used on someone where their primary reason for getting lynched is "They kinda gave up on D1." I have provided plenty of material (D1 and early half of D2) for people to call me out on, as Sthar has already done. I feel like if /anything/ at least having the wagon on me would provide significant more information for the town. If you NEED to kill me, at least give me the rope, it'd be better imo.

This being said I'm at a point where the scum is 80% within Ger/Elyse/MME/Slandaar. Sthar is sounded more and more town with each progressive post, and if bjc is scum (This would require a secondarily NK mechanic that is either also mafia, or hasn't outed itself, but if that is the case then GG) then we lost.

At this point, I feel that productive wagons can be placed within myself/Sladaar/Elyse. I only leave MME out because he has replaced out of and back into this game and to be honest making a case on him is going to be gross, especially with the complete non-activity of this game (myself included).
Show
Free will is defined by the choices you
had
, not the path you took.
Anonymous
Death is like the knocking of an old friend at dinner time. You don't want to answer it, but you can't say no.
Anonymous
I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.
Charles Dickens
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: HTL

TERRIBLE POST
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by bjc »

I'm down for whatever.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Elyse »

That wasn't supposed to be in all caps btw
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by bjc »

vote: Hear teh lightening

Can we just kill some people now?
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by geraintm »

Very quick
@ hear the lightning - was the line about outing yourself about having a role aimed at me?
If so, I really need to get better at this game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”