Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Nai »

The town would have actually won anyways, they would have had one more townie. Kilmenator was the cop.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by kilmenator »

the town may not have won, because I was pretty sure that thesp must have been scum to go along with my investigations so quickly, if I made it through night, I was going to go hard after him. I am sure the town would have won anyway...
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 am

Post by Thesp »

kilmenator wrote:the town may not have won, because I was pretty sure that thesp must have been scum to go along with my investigations so quickly, if I made it through night, I was going to go hard after him. I am sure the town would have won anyway...
At that point, though, no-lynching would be the appropriate play, as it confirms there's a cop who has doctor protection. The cop would announce that he has a result (but doesn't claim who it's on, unless it's a "guilty". Then, we no-lynch, and cop gets another result. continue until cop finds baddie or doc is killed, at which point cop reveals all results. (The reason for not revealing innocent investigations is that the scum's best play is to kill whomever is confirmed innocent by cop investigation, and hope it was the doctor. If you don't tell them who was investigated, they don't get to know.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”