jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:25 am

Post by jeep »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Ok, this is ridiculous. If you start voting me than I'll just quit. It would just be so stupid. JEEP always soudns convincing.
I think he's playing us.
WTF? I am the one saying I DON'T think you are mafia!!!
JEEP wrote:I won't say DP would not do that again, but I lean towards DS being innocent.
See!

I take it as a complement that you think I sound convincing even when I'm just blowing smoke, but I think everyone can easily come to the same conclusion I have. I understand you are scared but seriously, how can we lose this game? ~knocks on wood~ With a (likely) 5:1 advantage we have a 75% chance of winning if we do everything randomly! I think we can do better than random...

My current "list" if you will goes like this:
Most likely mafia:
  • Werebear- cop (naive)
  • Coolbot - cop (paranoid)
  • Talitha -reporter
  • Leonidas -super cop
  • Dragon slayer -mason
Least likely mafia

-JEEP

For my future reference:
The dead:

Bloojay (lynchstopper)
Curtaindog (cop)
Kerplunk (cop)
MeMe (distractor)
Bloojay2 (random???)
Cadmium (vigilante)
Thoth (priest)
Porro (doc)
God (mason)
d8P (mason)

Mafia:

CaptainBlicero
Fishbulb
Quailman
Mathcam (mafia spy)
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:51 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm leaning towards Coolbot being mafia maybe.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:06 am

Post by CoolBot »

How so, DS?

I'm a bit confused on to why Jeep keeps referring to Leo as a super cop. I may be mistaken, but isn't all he can do is determine role names, not alignment?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:37 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm not sure about Leo'd exact ability.

I think you may be mafia or Werebear. You're both equally suspicious. Naive and Paranoid. Very likely claims for scum.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:41 am

Post by Talitha »

I received Coolbot's role exactly the same as he received it (or so DP lead me to believe). Including the part that we all got on our role PMs about our win condition. (Won't quote it for fear of mod kill).

Then (in the email I was sent) DP instructed me how to report the role so as to avoid mod-quoting of the role.

The question is, if Coolbot was the godfather, would DP have protected him from being exposed by my investigation? I think probably yes.

If our last scum is one of the cops then my gut feeling is to go for Coolbot over Werebear... I don't have any really big suspicions about either of them, and I know that Werebear is a clever player, but I just feel that if he was scum he would've been more careful about those investigation results of his (Could be a double bluff I know...).
And the way Coolbot went after Fishbulb on Day 1 reminded me a little of how he had no hesitation to lynch his mafia buddy on Day 1 of Simpsons mini.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:44 am

Post by Talitha »

Also - I will be away for the next 5 days. Sorry to leave at this stage of the game. I hope you guys will be closer to solving the puzzle when I get back!
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:43 pm

Post by Werebear »

Shall I bet money on my being nothing more than a cop who has received only "not guilty" responses to investigations? ;) Would that help? Leonidas? (note the "nothing more". Nothing hidden.)
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Yeah, I'm here.

I want to vote Jeep. Again, CB knew who the Godfather was. Upon casting the third vote yesterday, he had two bandwagons to pick from: Thoth and Jeep, both with two votes. Did he or did he not save his Godfather in doing so ? Only one way to know now.

vote: Jeep

Plus: I asked Jeep to come spend the night with me last night. Had I been dead now, he would have had a hard time explaining why he did not comply. And why on Earth would the GF miss the opportunity to slay two innocents in one kill ?
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:43 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Oh, and... why would Jeep question my super-cop abilities if he actually slept with me all these nights ?

confirm vote: Jeep
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:41 pm

Post by jeep »

I've never questioned your supercop ability... only your motive.
Leonidas wrote:Did he or did he not save his Godfather in doing so ? Only one way to know now.
How many layers of Vizzini do we go through?
Plus: I asked Jeep to come spend the night with me last night. Had I been dead now, he would have had a hard time explaining why he did not comply. And why on Earth would the GF miss the opportunity to slay two innocents in one kill ?
With you having a high likely hood of being killed last night? No way! Why would I give the mafia the opportunity for two kills? And why would the remaining mafia think that I would do anything different than what I said?

-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:42 pm

Post by jeep »

I've never questioned your supercop ability... only your motive.
Leonidas wrote:Did he or did he not save his Godfather in doing so ? Only one way to know now.
How many layers of Vizzini do we go through?
With you having a high likely hood of being killed last night? No way! Why would I give the mafia the opportunity for two kills? And why would the remaining mafia think that I would do anything different than what I said?

-JEEP
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:45 pm

Post by Leonidas »

jeep wrote:Now Leo is a super powerful role... "super cop" (which is the term Sketch and I use to refer to Leo's role) is HUGE, but he clearly has the ability he claimed. As a mafia, it could be used to good effect, but I haven't found much that sets off my scum-dar.
Yeah - precisely. For someone who has survived nights with me... seems like you're being very cautious, Jeep.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:13 pm

Post by Leonidas »

At the following URL, you will find a description of Arnold
Judas
Rimmer as an incompetent vending machine repair man with a Napoleon complex.

Gespatcho soup, Jeep...
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:14 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:34 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote count (4 to lynch):

Jeep 2 (Werebear, Leonidas)
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:23 am

Post by CoolBot »

Jeep's insistence that Leonidas's innocences rings false for me. Why bring it up now? Why not earlier as we were following his advice? It's a bit late to try to discredit a cop.
vote: Jeep
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:57 am

Post by jeep »

CoolBot wrote:Jeep's insistence that Leonidas's innocences rings false for me. Why bring it up now? Why not earlier as we were following his advice? It's a bit late to try to discredit a cop.
You are going to have to translate that for me... I have no idea what this says. I am saying that one of the useless cops is probably the last remaining mafia. If you were following their advice, then huh??? I wasn't around for that so I couldn't have said anything. I think Leonidas is innocent... did you see my list? How are you getting anything other than that from my posts? However, I will not discount that it's possible that he is guilty. Hell, I won't discount DS and other than myself, he is the most likely to be innocent... DP has used a mason godfather before!

I am pretty sure that Werebear is the last mafia. I keep seeing people say I said things I haven't... I think people are just too scared that I might be the mafia and pull off a miracle win like in the time travel game. Get over it already.

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Werebear »

I'm glad you're pretty sure about that. I'll bet you $100, Jeep, that I'm not mafia, I am only a cop whose investigations have all turned up "not guilty".

I wouldn't take the bet, if I were you. Willow needs lots of presents, you know. :)
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:23 pm

Post by jeep »

Actually, it would be unethical to bring factors outside of the game to "prove" innocence. Discer and I actually had a similar conversation in Full Commnications mafia. We were giong to use the fact that neither of us are willing to lie outside of the game to prove innocence by involving a third person whom we know doesn't lie. I'm glad we didn't do so- it would have degraded the game. Same thing here.

-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:48 pm

Post by jeep »

Alright folks, I'm leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow and then the following day I fly home- for a week. *sigh* my job is starting to suck.

Anyway, you guys discuss, but please let me rebut.

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:00 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

JEEP only needs one more vote to lynch. Shall I lay it on him?
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:57 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Yes. And if that's not enough - Coolbot is the top suspect tomorrow.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:43 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote JEEP
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:34 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

And with the lynching of Godfather Arnold Rimmer Jeep, the town celebrates a well-deserved victory. Congratulations.

Too bad for Jeep, who put up a spirited defence.

The mafia were severely handicapped by their bad luck in shooting their own spy (although arguably, recruiting the spy early in the game would have been a better tactic anyway). Moreover, the lynching of Fishbulb occurred for the wrong reason. MeMe blocked Fishbulb the night there was no kill, but the mafia did not send him out in the first place. Instead, the Doctor (Gaspode) guessed rightly that MeMe would be the target.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:35 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

The cops' sanity:

CURTAINDOG, You are PC MAGGIE HABIB from The thin blue line.
You are a cop, who can investigate someone every night and get the result guilty/not guilty. Send me an email with your choice every night. You win when the town wins.
Please confirm by reply, and include first night choice when applicable.
Mods note: normal cop

COOLBOT, You are OFFICER CRABTREE from Allo Allo.
You are a cop, who can investigate someone every night and get the result guilty/not guilty. Send me an email with your choice every night. You win when the town wins.
Mods note: insane cop

KERPLUNK, You are DETECTIVE DEREK GRIM from The thin blue line.
Mods note: paranoid cop

WEREBEAR, You are SERGEANT BOB LOUIE from The Detectives
Mods note: naive cop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”