Post by cuban smoker »

VOTE COUNT:

2 Dragon Slayer (DarkBlade, Fishbulb)
1 mith (jeep)

Not Voting:

d8p, Dragon Slayer,
Porro
mith

4 to lynch, or 2 councilors and the mayor to lynch.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2004 8:28 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I Suppose...

"Hmm...." I don't know.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2004 9:02 am

Post by d8P »

~raises eyebrows~

Reticence when your motives are under suspicion gets you a hefty
FoS: Dragon Slayer
[size=75]-POST NO BULLS-[/size]
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2004 9:12 am

Post by jeep »

Wow.... quite a lack of response DS... I will vote for you if you don't offer up any better response.

I'll respond to other points in this post after I get home from work.

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

What the heck do you want to me to respond with? The only 'mission' I know for sure was that Gaspode definetly had was to keep the group alive. That's basically my mission- to survive. When he died
he
failed, so I think he just wanted me to keep the group alive. That would explain my protecting power, which can only protect those in the group. We lost like 2 people (gaspode and UT- yes UT was part of the group, I'm almost positive we disussed that), so that would be his failure. I had never exactely considered survival a mission, but it makes sense. There's no other 'special' win conditions for the group. I mean- do we have a vig type role left (can't remember). I can prove my protective powers at night if that's what you might be in doubt about.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2004 6:35 pm

Post by jeep »

I can prove my protective powers at night if that's what you might be in doubt about.
How would you prove your protective powers, if we had a vigilante role alive, that is?

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 8:30 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Uh, let's see- the vig would target me at night and I would live. Not that I suggest someone with only one kill left to use this on me.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 8:41 am

Post by jeep »

Huh...
Huh...

So tell me again why we shouldn't assume you are the godfather?

-JEEP
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 8:41 am

Post by d8P »

This would only prove night time immunity, surely. Have you any other proof?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 11:57 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So tell me again why we shouldn't assume you are the godfather?
I actually laughed when I saw this. Really...

Because Gaspode was the leader. Remember? He recruited me. Since when has someone who's been recuited into a mason group become godfather. I know you'll say "but it's intrigue!" Yeah, right- that's ridiculous and you know it.
Fos JEEP
because I really don't see how he could not have seen that. I think you're just anxious to 'catch' me with something I can't explain and get me lynched for it.

-DS
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 12:49 pm

Post by jeep »

Uh... no. I'm wondering if you are the godfather who was recruited into the mason group. How often do godfathers offer themselves up to be investigated or killed? It's often.

Oh and
unvote

-JEEP
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by mith »

I think jeep is just trying desperately to get another godfather suspect out there. :)

I'm not sure what to make of the note, but I'm more interested in catching scum scum scum than going after someone who *might* be up to something for an unknown-alignment group. I'm still sticking with the mod saying the group was innocent until I have something more substantial.

vote: jeep
. I've waited long enough. He has offered nothing other than "waah, we're proven father/daughter", and I just don't trust him. Even though he did just unvote me, finally.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

JEEP as I said WAY before, I was forcefully recruited- losing my old role. Which was part of the BoK. You are making NO SENSE.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 1:08 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I forgot.
Vote JEEP
. I know I just fosed you but now I really think you're stretching this
desperately to get another godfather suspect out there.
I'm still suspicious of mith, but not as much, and he believes I'm innocent which is good enough for me
right now
. After all, for now I think that he would take the chance to go after me if he was scum. All could change in time though. But for now I think this is the best thing we can do.

-DS
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 1:12 pm

Post by jeep »

vote: Dragon Slayer
I'll leave it up to d8p or Porro to make the decision, I guess.

What proof can anyone give that they aren't the godfather?

Saying you were forcefully recruited and lost your role, means nothing when you are talking about the GF...

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 2:04 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I WAS CONFIRMED TO BE IN THE BoK---- INNOCENT! Hello!!!??? How could it possibly make sense that I'm the godfather? It doesn't, Jeep- seriously.

Oh yeah,
Saying you were forcefully recruited and lost your role, means nothing when you are talking about the GF...
that makes no sense whatsoever.
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by d8P »

Well I don't think DS is the GF, but I do thinkk he's acted scummy today, and I don't believe the alien story is over.

However, there haven't been any kills that sound like they were done by aliens (apart from mith's). I feel that the case for voting DS isn't strong enough. It's built around the fact that the leader of the group he was part of could recruit, that he had a mission and that he didn't tell us his win condition is to survive.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 5:53 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I do thinkk he's acted scummy today
if I may ask- how?
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 9:42 am

Post by d8P »

Your behaviour after Darkblade brought up the note. It was suspicious.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 11:22 am

Post by Darkblade »

Let's talk about priorities for a bit.

I really think that at this time, the safest and best move is to lynch DS. First of all, please realize that DS has lied to us not once but twice. First, when we was grilled about his role after the death of Gaspode, he made a lie of ommission when he admittingly hid the fact that he got a message after Gaspode was killed. When he was defending his lie in responce to my question, he responds with another lie, namly that he wasn't doing the bidding of Gaspode anymore. When I presented my note showing his lies, he responds "Hmmmm...." then starts attacking jeep to get the pressure off him. This is not the behavior of a pro-town person. We need to realize that DS has a motive which isn't the standard "all mafia dead". At this time it doesn't seems like he uses killing to get his objective, but that makes even more of a reason to vote him. We honestly have no clue has close DS is to his objective. Even if we succesfully lynch mafia today, we may not see day again, and the title of this therad will be replaced with "GAME OVER-Aliens Win!"

@mith: I think the mod's comment referred the the group before Gaspode died. As even DS has admitted, if we were to be investigated now, one would get UNKNOWN.

@d8p: Having a win condition change from all mafia dead to staying alive until the end really seems inconsequental. I really doubt the mod would design a condition change so bland. Also, why would DS see the need to lie if what you said were the case?
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh please, in order to survive you need to have all scum left- duh. It's basically the same thing, man. Second,
When he was defending his lie in responce to my question, he responds with another lie, namly that he wasn't doing the bidding of Gaspode anymore.
WTH are you talking about?

And please tell me what kills you think were made by us?

And finally, the alien mason group would be an ultra powerful mafia. Recruiting, killing, allowing forceful recruits which gives a certain power to the person, or voluntary recruiting allowing the person to keep their old role. That would be insanely powerful- please realize this. This day will be a waste if you lynch me. Plus, there's still the slip of the mod about the group being innocent. And after all that you're
still
going to lynch me!?

-DS
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 2:18 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Oh please, in order to survive you need to have all scum left- duh. It's basically the same thing, man.
Hence my earlier point that the motive change would unlikly be a simple all-mafia-dead to stay-alive.
Second,
When he was defending his lie in responce to my question, he responds with another lie, namly that he wasn't doing the bidding of Gaspode anymore.
WTH are you talking about?
Let's repeat it, for old times sake! You said you had the option to search through your mind to find Gaspode's mission and chose not to. As per my note, which said that you are trying to accomplish Gaspode's mission, you were lying. Your responce, verbatim: "Hmm...."
And please tell me what kills you think were made by us?
Please read my post. As I said before, I don't think your group is responsible for kills but is still persuing a win condition that is against the town's interests, eg possesion, collucting item, attempting to contact mothership that will kill us all in revenge for killing Gaspode, etc.
Plus, there's still the slip of the mod about the group being innocent. And after all that you're
still
going to lynch me!?
As I said before, try acting reading my post before you respond. From what I read it, it said the group was innocent right when Gaspode died. Given there is very good reason to belive DS has undergone a motive change, it is extremely unlikly that you are still pro-town.

DS's point completely missed several of the issues I've brought up against him, leaving me
quite
happy where my vote is
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 2:45 pm

Post by mith »

I agree that DS is acting odd. However, here's how I look at our "priorities":

If we lynch DS now, and fail to lynch the Mafia in time, we lose.
If we lynch the Mafia now, we *might* run out of time on lynching/killing DS (but, particularly as he seems to be unable to kill, if I am still alive, I can just kill him myself, if necessary), or he might be innocent.

I say we leave DS for tomorrow, at least. It's in the Mafia's best interest to kill him, anyway, as much as anyone else.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 3:02 pm

Post by jeep »

?? So he's claiming to be invulnerable to night kills, which I believe. Why would the mafia or you attempt to kill him?

-JEEP
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2004 3:18 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well in case they hadn't noticed that before jeep, they do now. After I read mith's post I was hoping the mafia might forget about my power, maybe cause they weren't paying attention and therefore waste a kill. Oh well doesn't really matter...
Please read my post. As I said before, I don't think your group is responsible for kills but is still persuing a win condition that is against the town's interests, eg possesion, collucting item, attempting to contact mothership that will kill us all in revenge for killing Gaspode, etc.
1. I can't possess.
2. What mothership? How are you suggesting that might work at all as a game mechanic?
3. Collecting an item? Like what?

Have you ever considered that everything I'm saying is true? I don't know what else I can do at this point to convince you. In my opinion you have no solid evidence. Just a whole load of little things about me which you are putting together into a very broad speculation of scumminess.

-DS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”