Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Justin Playfair »

Okay. I'll be away from my computer for a few minutes but I'll be back before deadline. But since this is what Thor wanted I'll wait until as close to deadline as possible before hammering, if my hammering is called for.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So Reinoe's claim. Actual mafia or Wolf desperation?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually Reinoe if you are mafia, you should be self hammering.

If we lynch wolf you get lynched tomorrow and then your partner is going to have get through 2 lynches with a named townie in the mix with lots of info to gleam from your wagon. If we lynch town, Wolf kills you tonight and your partner is left in 2-1-1 meaning they have to lynch wolf and survive a 1v1 LYLO. If you are mafia your best move here is to self hammer. If you don't then that's a wolf claim and you're getting lynched anyway.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Majiffy
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

@N_M - barring a Mafia counterclaim on Reinoe, I'm just going to go with 'Reinoe is Mafia' y'know?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also, town is welcome.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Thor If wolf was wagoned to L-1 why would they not claim mafia?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

We've had both you and Justin post since then - so if he's Wolf than Mafia is Majiffy/Lia - in which case we're still doing okay.

So where's the fire, specifically?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, if we lynch Majiffy, and Majiffy flips Mafia, well, I'll die tonight, then lynch Reinoe tomorrow and then probably Lia on the third day - and huzzah, right?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:36 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 777, Not_Mafia wrote:Actually Reinoe if you are mafia, you should be self hammering.

If we lynch wolf you get lynched tomorrow and then your partner is going to have get through 2 lynches with a named townie in the mix with lots of info to gleam from your wagon. If we lynch town, Wolf kills you tonight and your partner is left in 2-1-1 meaning they have to lynch wolf and survive a 1v1 LYLO. If you are mafia your best move here is to self hammer. If you don't then that's a wolf claim and you're getting lynched anyway.
Not mafia, you've seen me self hammer when I'm caught.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And what if Reinoe is wolf and Maiffy is VT? I don't see what is stopping that scenario, a mafia CC isn't guaranteed here, they've already shown they don't want to claim despite your push for them to. What happens then?

If Reinoe is mafia he should doing what I said in #777 for his team.

PEDIT: I've seen you self hammer as town. If you are mafia then self hammer or explain your resistance to? Respond properly to that post and tell me why as mafia your optimal move is not to self hammer
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Marquis »

kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue kylie minogue

votecount 4.13!!

Majiffy (3) ::
Justin Playfair, reinoe, Thor665 (L-1)
reinoe (3) ::
Lia, Majiffy, Not_Mafia (L-1)

not voting (0) ::

deadline is ~20 minutes from this post ::
(expired on 2014-06-09 16:00:00)

with 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!!
link in bio
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 785, Not_Mafia wrote:And what if Reinoe is wolf and Maiffy is VT? I don't see what is stopping that scenario, a mafia CC isn't guaranteed here, they've already shown they don't want to claim despite your push for them to. What happens then?

If Reinoe is mafia he should doing what I said in #777 for his team.

PEDIT: I've seen you self hammer as town. If you are mafia then self hammer or explain your resistance to? Respond properly to that post and tell me why as mafia your optimal move is not to self hammer
Only like 10 minutes and posting from my phone so I can't great answer. Have faith.

Selkie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's not make this in to a game of chicken, that is bollcks and a wolf claim by Reinoe. Thor don't let your hubris about getting a mafia claim get you killed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's not make this in to a game of chicken, that is bollcks and a wolf claim by Reinoe. Thor don't let your hubris about getting a mafia claim get you killed.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 am

Not_Mafia.

If Reinoe is wolf he has just lost the game.

If Majiffy should flip mafia we will know Reinoe lied and lynch him tomorrow.
If Majiffy should flip town and the wolf does not kill Reinoe tonight then Reinoe is the wolf.
We couold ask Thor to investigate Reinoe tonight as well, if he so wished, and you think there is any other room for error.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reinoe has lost the game because he got wagoned to L-1 as wolf. His only move as wolf is to claim mafia, point 3 is irrelevant because will die.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thor will die*
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 am

Not if Majiffy is the wolf. And not if Majiffy is town. And if Majiffy is mafia then Reinoe will most certainly die in the morning.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If no one can answer this question then Reinoe is wolf:

Why wouldn't mafia self hammer as per #777?

Thor's hubris is getting us a sub-optimal lynch right now

PEDIT: You can talk unfounded possibilities all you want it's pointless, answer my question above or hammer Reinoe
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:53 am

Post by reinoe »

I'm @ work and typing in between calls. Not Maf please vote majif

Selkie
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am

These are the ONLY possibilities. There is no other. What are you even doing here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will vote Majiffy only if I am left with no other choice.

PEDIT: Seriously JP counter #777 or just stop
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

I'll hammer rather than let us no-lynch, but this is not what we should be doing. It's better than not getting scum at all, but it doesn't make sense.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hammer then. I'm calling your bluff

Return to “Completed Open Games”