Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2004 9:35 am

Post by Morpheus »

I am a nobody and I can't talk to anyone. Mojo any explanation?
Yeah..
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2004 1:54 pm

Post by Quagmire »

2 - Mojo [Morpheus, CurtainDog]
1 - willows_weep [Yoko Kurama]

5 to lynch.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2004 5:32 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Vote-Willows
Her style in this game is similar to two thread stays back doesn't post alot and never votes.

LOL!! You are really fishing hard for something no?
Mainly I laugh and say that because since I know the truth I can be allowed that. Another reason is because ...the only time I do post alot is if it is a theme that I know or can learn about.
I have more too...there is also that I didn't know we could use games that are still going on as some sort of game play(But that has nothing to do with you really Just something I didn't know) mainly because if I were to really answer you fully I would be breaking mafiascum rules because I would need to talk about EVERY game I have/am been in.And well...what is posting a lot?
And...really come on now...I rarely vote. I usually vote when I feel there is nothing else, no reason not to, I really believe in it, I am having fun in the random stuff and I know I can take it off if I/town deem that player as pro-town etc, within reason for all.
Oh I also laugh because that line about my "habits" gets really old.
And more over...it is not a "style" depending on whatever role.
It is purely me based on all that I am .

I do bet you want to do something constructive and such for the game, likewise the other players regardless of allegiance( Big assumption there) but ...blah.

BTW I have just had icecream coffee, strawberry smoothie, pepsi and a smidgen of iced coffee by mistake. This posts "tone" if you note one is a result of it.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 2:13 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Are Morpheus and I the only ones who find the voting at the end of yesterday suspicious? I find that hard to believe.

And I also find YK's vote for willows extremly suspect. Voting someone on the basis that you dislike their style at this stage of the game... I mean come on, it's day 6! Surely we have something more to go on than that.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 5:51 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

In two thread she was scum... Thoguh her style does annoy me the scumminess factor was what I was talking about.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 7:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Vote-Willows
Her style in this game is similar to two thread stays back doesn't post alot and never votes.
My "style" annoys you? :)

So...that part I quoted is that an explanation of what you feel my "style" is?
If so why does a person who "stays back and doesn't post alot and never votes" annoy you?
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 4:18 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Uraj hasn't posted since the day began so people should feel (reasonably) free to vote for him and wake him up.

And further to that: we need votes people. It's the only way to get people to talk. If you think somebody has acted suspiciously, give your reasons... you may be saving the town's butt. At the moment I think the avenue of attack most likely to net us a scum is putting pressure on the tail-end of yesterday's bandwagon - Uraj, Mojo, and ZONEACE. There's also the Morpheus/Yoko thing - both were found innocent by a claimed cop who was later revealed to be scum.

So yeah, vote and stuff... There's still plenty to do.
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 11:37 pm

Post by Scalebane »

W_W - A person who stays back and doesn't post a lot in two games where she is scum and does the same in another game draws suspicion to herself. It's a tactic generally referred to as "lurking"

And CD is rather correct here, although it really is hard to tell if either Yoko or Morpheus really is evil, or if one of them is, which one it is. And he is right about the bandwagon yesterday. those votes were thrown on rather thoughtlessly, and he was more or less lynched without even really getting very much of a chance to defend himself, which is stupid. And they didn't even really seem to mind or care.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2004 10:54 am

Post by Morpheus »

And thats why I voted mojo.
Yeah..
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2004 4:53 am

Post by Uraj45 »

Gah. didn't mean to lurk.
I would like to point out the fact that chaotic-diablo simply didn't make any effort to defend himself. What I can say about my vote is that it was not attracted by his original comment but by the comments that followed it and the lack of any other defense once votes started going on.
Chaoitc-diablo had plenty of opportunity to defend himself, there were too days between Curtain Dog's vote and my vote. He just
didn't
. And then we were sitting there with a deadline coming up. I don't think it was unjustified to vote for these reasons.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2004 7:44 am

Post by Stewie »

Well, I do find the voting suspicious. Even more suspicious that he isn't defending himself.

Vote: mojo
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2004 8:33 am

Post by Mojo »

Well, I want to say that your suspicion of me is justified and I don't exacly know how to explain my vote.
I wasn't really paying attention to the game (Sorry, I pretty much lost interest after day 4), and I was just rif-raffing through the posts, not paying much attention to their content. then I saw people voting for CD, and no post from CD so I just joined the bandwagon. I didn't even know that my vote will end the day.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2004 1:17 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Ok that just meant you have no defence really for my acuasations so.....Vote Stays.
Yeah..
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2004 2:40 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Hmmm... interesting. I often get the feeling (in other games, as well as this one)that the town's biggest enemy is apathy, whereas the scum's biggest enemy is impatience. I suppose this is because those with funky roles may be eager to try them out at night, while those simple townies without them may feel that the game is out of their hands.

Following on from that and given the responses we've got so far, I think Uraj may be a better target than Mojo. But - I'm not sure how much I trust this principle, and I have been suspicious of mojo for quite some time (from the start of yesterday at least), so I think I'll keep my vote where it is for now. Still, something to think about I guess.
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2004 9:26 am

Post by Uraj45 »

I don't know if this is going to help or not but Zoneace, Mojo, and I were all buisnessmen. This really doesen't tell me much except that it means that most likely only one of us are mafia.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 10:04 am

Post by Quagmire »

3 - Mojo [Morpheus, CurtainDog, Stewie]

5 to lynch.

DEADLINE SET FOR WEDNESDAY AT 9:00 CENTRAL (-6 HOURS GMT)
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 2:23 pm

Post by Morpheus »

I think Mojo is our best bet right now.
Yeah..
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 6:45 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

fine
Unvote Vote-Mojo

I am definatly going strong for morpheus if mojo is innocent.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:41 am

Post by Morpheus »

May I ask why? I am voting for Mojo for a good reason.

What protown player would show up after being away for days then say I have no clue whats going on. Then he puts the lynching vote on someone. No protown player would lynch someone blindly like that.
Yeah..
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 7:52 am

Post by Quagmire »

PBuG is replacing Stewie

3 - Mojo [Morpheus, CurtainDog, PBuG]

5 to lynch.

DEADLINE SET FOR WEDNESDAY AT 9:00 CENTRAL (-6 HOURS GMT)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 12:08 pm

Post by TBuG »

I've read the past day or two and Mojo seems like scum to me, so I'll keep my vote on Mojo.

Can anyone just make a small list of significant things I should know (roleclaims, etc.) so that I don't have to read 30 pages?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 1:29 pm

Post by Scalebane »

He did say that he didn't even know that his vote would lynch and I personally would have to believe him. I don't think most of us have been giving this game the attention it deserves, and I think it'd be pretty easy to throw that vote on without knowing it would lynch. ONthe other hand, blindly bandwagoning is sort of generally scummy behavior. It's something I nee dto think about, and shall have to think quickly.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Just to tell you, scalebane, you're number two on my list. And you've been on the top till the thing with mojo.

And Mojo hasn't posted since May 15. 10 days.
Yeah..
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 8:30 pm

Post by Mojo »

I haven't posted because I had nothing to responed to.
If all of you want to lynch me, please do, but I just have to warn you that there will still be a kill at night. I'm a vigilante, and I'm the one who killed Varak X.
And another thing I forgot to mention, last night I've became an alcoholic, along with willows.

And btw willows, if they lynch me, don't use your ability at night, because you'll just kill someone.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 9:28 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Interesting.

Oh so I would get vig powers.

Hm...if you were Mafia and you died you probably wouldnt be mafia AND a vig right? I mean its possible for mafia players to have seperate abilities from the mafia group but ....
Well my point is that ...(ok forgot, that point because that other point interrupted)

But anyway have you ever made any other choices than just Vraak X?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”