clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:57 am

Post by clidd »

"Rest assured that it's normal for me to see the matrix. I'm not trying to bamboozle you. Even if I were, lynching clidd does not end the game if he's town. Lynching dsjstr or Mohab will."

Theory: You are just pushing my slot to make a good impression on Dsj / Mohab, as you will lynch one of the two tomorrow and win the game because of hard-buss on D1 ^
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:58 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 775, clidd wrote:
"Rest assured that it's normal for me to see the matrix. I'm not trying to bamboozle you. Even if I were, lynching clidd does not end the game if he's town. Lynching dsjstr or Mohab will."

Theory: You are just pushing my slot to make a good impression on Dsj / Mohab, as you will lynch one of the two tomorrow and win the game because of hard-buss on D1 ^
Exactly
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That's moronic if I'm scum here I use clidd and push group 1 to win today.

I am lazy. I don't try to make the longer.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 773, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 771, clidd wrote:Then I would kill enomis (which I could push), leave you and me isolated in antagonistic slots and put two scumreads together in a group knowing that the logic would be to lynch the isolated slots to decrease the PoE and therefore would have to go 1v1 with you (someone who pushed group 1 from the start/my TR)? No, it doesn't make sense.
I think you expect me to push group 1 here with you and get them to turn on each other. They were willing to self vote yesterday. We were perfectly aligned day 1. It makes perfect sense.
It doesn't. Scum!clidd would have placed himself in the group of two players to push one of the two isolated slots. And then try to play on lylo. This would be the logical path to victory. It didn't happen because I'm town and I can't control the groups.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 am

I did my job as the best scumhunter on this site, it's up to you to sheep me or make the game longer or throw the game.

I'm finished here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 am

Post by clidd »

In post 777, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's moronic if I'm scum here I use clidd and push group 1 to win today.

I am lazy. I don't try to make the longer.
Im not dumb.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:07 am

Post by clidd »

In post 779, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I did my job as the best scumhunter on this site, it's up to you to sheep me or make the game longer or throw the game.

I'm finished here.
If you really were convinced of what you're talking about, you would have already voted for me. Just as I pointed out the opportunistic instance of Ame, I feel exactly the same thing exuding from you.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Mohab500 »

The fact that I was put in the double member group is no surprise, but there could be many reasons for that, to be fair. My first thoughts were that scum would put me along with dsj since we're both heavy scum suspects so the lynch would obviously be steered our direction. But looking at it from another perspective, it's a very, very deliberate/obvious move, that it gives me strong WIFOM vibes, so I'd started suspecting dsj being the scum who would like us to arrive at that conclusion. Another supporting point for the latter is that the double member group is unlikely to be lynched anyways.

The main reason is that we'd be too scared of lynching the double member group and immediately losing. Two things to note about this: this is the same mentality that scum adopted D1 (Paranoia would've driven us away from lynching Group 1, all that stuff we talked about earlier). The second thing is that this suffers from possible WIFOM shenanigans, as all things do, obviously, but this is to a more significant extent.

The branch or less pronounced reason is the idea that the double member group probably won't have enough votes against it anyways. Those in the double member group supposedly know they're town: meaning lynching any group has the same chance of hitting scum. Therefore, there is no real or 'mathematical' benefit to lynching their own group like you would expect of them in D1. With that counted, consider the natural instinct to want to continue playing the game, and on top of it the risk of instantly losing the game if you mislynch, and voting your own group for those inside the double member group seems significantly less appealing than voting any of the other two choices.
We obviously can't tell scum just from knowing this, but we can know one thing: scum (whether inside the group or not) intended for whoever is in the double member group to live till a potential D3 anyways. If they're outside the group, they're apparently really confident in winning D3 against me and dsj (in other words, their main issue is getting through D2). If they're inside the group, they've made a shortcut for themselves to D3 (meaning they won't struggle much, if at all, in getting to D3 alive, but they may struggle with winning D3).

Anyways, I see a convincing push on clidd here. The details seem to fit together in the bigger picture, and with my former suspicion on clidd, I don't think I am really adverse to lynching them. Their responses also drop a lot of red flags, which I may get into detail with later, but for the time being I can only say he does strike me as a panicing scum.

That said, I still have no real reason to confirm Albert as town. Bussing your mafia mates is a valid strategy and no matter how hard you try to claim yourself as town because you got group 1 lynched, it's still in no way a confirmation. I still don't really have a reason to scumread you either (so far, at least).
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Mohab500 »

clidd, ignoring Albert's push on you, who do you think scum is out of the three of us?
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Mohab500 »

To be clear, I am not asking you to ignore Albert's push from how you read him, I am just saying to answer without regard for his push (Just like, don't try to defend yourself in the answer).
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 770, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's obvious mohab/dsjstr is town to me, they both wanted to lynch themselves yesterday. Scum would obviously try to go for the option with no scum in it instead of self-voting. It's plain and evident that they are town. That's my conclusion.
Mohab he obviously doesn't mean.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

He needs us to lynch clidd and then he can easily get one of us to vote for the other.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 785, dsjstr wrote:
In post 770, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's obvious mohab/dsjstr is town to me, they both wanted to lynch themselves yesterday. Scum would obviously try to go for the option with no scum in it instead of self-voting. It's plain and evident that they are town. That's my conclusion.
Mohab he obviously doesn't mean.
doesn't mean it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 783, Mohab500 wrote:clidd, ignoring Albert's push on you, who do you think scum is out of the three of us?
You.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 784, Mohab500 wrote:To be clear, I am not asking you to ignore Albert's push from how you read him, I am just saying to answer without regard for his push (Just like, don't try to defend yourself in the answer).
Ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 782, Mohab500 wrote:The fact that I was put in the double member group is no surprise, but there could be many reasons for that, to be fair. My first thoughts were that scum would put me along with dsj since we're both heavy scum suspects so the lynch would obviously be steered our direction. But looking at it from another perspective, it's a very, very deliberate/obvious move, that it gives me strong WIFOM vibes, so I'd started suspecting dsj being the scum who would like us to arrive at that conclusion. Another supporting point for the latter is that the double member group is unlikely to be lynched anyways.

The main reason is that we'd be too scared of lynching the double member group and immediately losing. Two things to note about this: this is the same mentality that scum adopted D1 (Paranoia would've driven us away from lynching Group 1, all that stuff we talked about earlier). The second thing is that this suffers from possible WIFOM shenanigans, as all things do, obviously, but this is to a more significant extent.

The branch or less pronounced reason is the idea that the double member group probably won't have enough votes against it anyways. Those in the double member group supposedly know they're town: meaning lynching any group has the same chance of hitting scum. Therefore, there is no real or 'mathematical' benefit to lynching their own group like you would expect of them in D1. With that counted, consider the natural instinct to want to continue playing the game, and on top of it the risk of instantly losing the game if you mislynch, and voting your own group for those inside the double member group seems significantly less appealing than voting any of the other two choices.
We obviously can't tell scum just from knowing this, but we can know one thing: scum (whether inside the group or not) intended for whoever is in the double member group to live till a potential D3 anyways. If they're outside the group, they're apparently really confident in winning D3 against me and dsj (in other words, their main issue is getting through D2). If they're inside the group, they've made a shortcut for themselves to D3 (meaning they won't struggle much, if at all, in getting to D3 alive, but they may struggle with winning D3).

Anyways, I see a convincing push on clidd here. The details seem to fit together in the bigger picture, and with my former suspicion on clidd, I don't think I am really adverse to lynching them. Their responses also drop a lot of red flags, which I may get into detail with later, but for the time being I can only say he does strike me as a panicing scum.

That said, I still have no real reason to confirm Albert as town. Bussing your mafia mates is a valid strategy and no matter how hard you try to claim yourself as town because you got group 1 lynched, it's still in no way a confirmation. I still don't really have a reason to scumread you either (so far, at least).

I think most of your scumread on me is still because of my playstyle.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by clidd »

It reminded me of this game:
Clidd feels like he's trying too hard to be honest.
Clidd - He simply feels like he's trying too hard. He calls Ico's interactions with Ame "well-intentioned". Despite this, he still puts Ico as a nullish read. Some of his reads simply don't make much sense. He townreads Hectic for playing a character, and scumreads Kanna and I for something related to Ame's RQS, and doesn't elaborate on it at all. His post 88 also feels like he made it hard to read on purpose.
I think I've explained my Clidd read well enough already. He's contradicting himself as well as shading others. He backs off too easily as well. When questioned he either dodges the question, or answers the question in a way where it seems like he answers the question but the answer doesn't actually have any real substance. Plus, his posts have a forced formal tone to them, and they seem hard to read on purpose.
Can you like, speak in a non esoteric tone? I read this 3 times and didn't understand this and I'm surprised no one is calling you out
viewtopic.php?t=82205&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by clidd »

Anyways, I'm voting.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

There is no way he did such a case on me and ''accidentally'' is wrong. If the 1% happens and he's not scum, you guys simply flash-lynch me on D3 and we can forget about this game. If you(Mohab) or Dsj is scum, scumteam deserved to win.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

So you think I am the most likely scum, but at the same time, you vote Albert and consider that there's a 99% chance he's scum? I don't get the logic here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:10 am

VOTE: group 3
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 793, Mohab500 wrote:So you think I am the most likely scum, but at the same time, you vote Albert and consider that there's a 99% chance he's scum? I don't get the logic here.
Outside of Scum!Albert you're scum. You aren't my main fos anymore.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:11 am

Post by clidd »

VOTE: Group 2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:19 am

Mohab vote group 3 with me.

We ask the mod to end the day due to being deadlocked 2-2.

Mod will flip a coin to see who gets lynched between me and clidd. That's the rules.

I'm happy to risk my life to lynch lying scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:23 am

If clid was town his townread of me doesn't dissipate like that.

Clidd just cares about survival. I don't care about survival. I win when all the scum die. I think djstr is a noob to this site that's why he's being so easily exploited by clidd-scum. Town doesn't need him to win.

It's 50-50 between me and clidd, if I get unlucky and die lynch clidd tomorrow and win.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:24 am

Post by clidd »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mohab vote group 3 with me.

We ask the mod to end the day due to being deadlocked 2-2.

Mod will flip a coin to see who gets lynched between me and clidd. That's the rules.

I'm happy to risk my life to lynch lying scum.
Same theater as D1 ^

First he says to put group 1 in L-1 because he wouldn't hammer to prove that he's is "town" (even though he knew there were 2 scums there). Now it is "I will sacrifice myself". Please, stop.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”