Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 7847, Enchant wrote:
In post 7833, Random Nurse wrote: My trump card is that I am only a Jailkeeper, and that's it.
NO SHIT REALLY?!

Never would guessed.

If you're Town your antagonism isn't going to help us win this game.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 7850, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 7847, Enchant wrote:
In post 7833, Random Nurse wrote: My trump card is that I am only a Jailkeeper, and that's it.
NO SHIT REALLY?!

Never would guessed.

If you're Town your antagonism isn't going to help us win this game.
Said person who tried to antagonise me.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Enchant »

Because i didn't belive your obvious lie.
Wizard-Mercenary

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

do you believe the jailer claim
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #7854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 7853, pisskop wrote: do you believe the jailer claim
Well, unless there is a plot twist like 2 scum in hood, where they would discuss deciding not to kill in the night...
JK is a decent explanation of what happened in the night.

Show me believable explanation of nights shenanigans and i might reconsider.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 7853, pisskop wrote: do you believe the jailer claim
Probably...

No idea. We already had two roleblockers.
Wizard-Mercenary

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

yeah. a jailer is slightly different in that it offers protective measures though.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I would characterise my meta as both alignments as profoundly inconsistent.

Most recent won scumgame is a meme game which I wasn't in for long; viewtopic.php?t=78083

I'm really sorry if I've missed something over the last couple of years, I've been cold searching through my threads on my profile.

viewtopic.php?t=83833 (this game was not nice to play but I did okay)

viewtopic.php?p=12062772#p12062772 (cult game I was recruited n2)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7832, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 7823, the worst wrote: I can do the deep dive if you'd like but I'll be doing the same process of digging through my completed games with a magnifying glass
Please do

I just want to know if you are capable of faking what you are doing right now.
Pride urges me to insist that I am. :lol:

I do think this is something I would think to do in this gamestate as scum, yeah. I don't think this is something I'd bother to plan out on such a long-term basis though this gamestate is active suffering for me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7833, Random Nurse wrote:
Fine.

My trump card is that I am only a Jailkeeper, and that's it. I was trying NOT to reveal this because I am most likely going to get shot Tonight now.

The reason I kept asking how likely it is if both Scum either targeted the same person or one/both holstered is because I knew I wasn't BP, so one or both of them wasting kills on me wasn't possible. I could see one kill being blocked by my jail, but both? I don't think both Scum targeted the person I jailed. I think it's more likely one of the people I jailed attempted a NK, and the other Scum either holstered or targeted my target last Night. And if Worst does flip Scum I'm for sure dead Tonight because with one Scum left so long as a player is NK'd I can basically clear other players.

I would have PREFERRED to keep this data to myself, have Worst limmed, have the remaining Scum under the impression they can't NK me, while I attempt to clear other players.
*sigh*

thank you. are you planning to evaluate your read on me or are you still pretending you have a guilty?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7835, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 7834, DragonEater70 wrote: That's fair

I think that clears TW because he said he knew your claim was fake and would have killed you

I have to say that Jailkeeper + two town roleblockers is one of the weirdest setups I've seen, especially for a large multiball, but I'm just going to treat RN as an IC here based on meta.

I'm torn between voting Enchant for their constant AtE about how I should have limmed them yesterday, and limming Snivy who's always limbait but also like hasn't done any solving this game whatsoever as far as I can tell.

Snivy, do you want to like provide reads or do you want to be quickelimmed?

That's dumb! WTF?

That doesn't clear him AT ALL. You DO realize he can lie, right?
In post 7836, Naerys wrote:
In post 7834, DragonEater70 wrote: I think that clears TW because he said he knew your claim was fake and would have killed you
He could be lying though.
This is more @Nerys than @RN because rn is trying to bury me.

What part of me are you questioning? Do you not think I saw RN as a TPR and have been defending him for goofy double-standard reasons? Or do you think I thought a bad meta read was adequate for a risky player to go to endgame in a game I've poured over a month of headaches into? Or that RN's tpr claim is something I saw coming, so as scum I've been shooting around it and hoping it won't come back to bite me later?

This is a genuine question and I don't really need you to answer me exactly I just need to be given a fair go because I do think I've been pretty overt, and not just in this phase.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7838, Naerys wrote:
In post 7837, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 7835, Random Nurse wrote: That doesn't clear him AT ALL. You DO realize he can lie, right?
I do realize he can lie

but town!worst is pretty good at this sort of thing so I do believe there's no reason to think he's lying about knowing that.
Yeah but both scum aiming at one person or both scum deciding not killing anyone feels just off.
Scum can't coordinate kills, and no matter how many kills went through last night, we'd still be in yeetlo today. I actually probably would have no killed as scum last night on reflection.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7792, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im going to feel bad if we mislim no matter if its a mislim on worst or random nurse

I'm leaning random nurse but the worst could theoretically be scum on a different team than random nurse so thats something to take into consideration
In post 7840, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i figured

VOTE: the worst
How did you get here Snivy?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7846, Naerys wrote:
In post 7844, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 7843, Naerys wrote: Please unvote folks.

Worst is the best lim for today, so why stall?
1) I am going for an op on 31st to have my gallbladder removed. Would be neat if night went through 31st to 1st so i will not miss much.
The op itself is rather easy and i should be released on 1st if no complications appear. So potential hammering tmorrow evening/31st morning would be appreciated.
2) connected to that is fact that i want to reread some stuff a bit and tmmorrow afternoon i have empty, so its perfect for that
3)Dragon wants to scheck some stuff also

Yeah would be nice if you could wait a bit
Good luck with the op.

Please compare the way you're approaching this phase with the way RN is approaching this phase. He isn't town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by the worst »

Y'all are actually split perfectly into two halves.

players who are spending time on this, questioning their assumptions, making sure they do the right thing because we are in fucking Yeetlo and they don't want to throw the game:
Naerys
pisskop
Dragon

Players who are looking for a reason to vote me, and ostensibly not following things through at a reasonable level:
Random Nurse
Snivy

shout-out to Enchant who bucked the obvious assumption so hard by voting RN that I think he's probably our last townie for it.

I'm pretty sure I have a solve though and I *get* that it's very easy for me to see that from where I sit but aaaahhhh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

I actually dont get if enchant is serious about RN not being town or is just trolling.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by the worst »

I really hope Enchant isn't trolling because Enchant makes so much sense to me this phase
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 7865, pisskop wrote: I actually dont get if enchant is serious about RN not being town or is just trolling.
There's big differences between trolling and throwing.

I already stated that BP is bullshit, i only ceased pressuring cuz RN semiadmitted to not being full BP like previous day.

Then RN tried to insist about being full BP again.

I also accused Jackson, and overall we have too many liars and
i just wanted to fakeclaim mason
ah yes i am stuck in replaced out VT claim, there's literally no way. I guess i am jealous?!

I have no idea if i believe claim or not.
UNVOTE:

Time to bring my cheatsheet
Wizard-Mercenary

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by the worst »

Yall are seeing how RN is doing this right

This is not a guilty but he's deathtunnelling and lurking. He doesn't want to play this phase so he's gambiting and it's working.

He's posted meaningfully twice. Once was for his big reveal which is exactly what I've been saying for the entire game - he isn't evaluating alignments bases off things that are happening in the game he's just hoping y'all will yeet me. The second time was when I called him out on the way he handled the claim and then he magically appeared. This isn't someone who's found scum or even someone who thinks he's found scum he's just hoping I'll die quietly.

There's no sign that he's playing this phase in good faith and this is literally yeetlo. This is the time we need to evaluate every part of the game we possibly can and he's sacrificing that for a blind tunnel.

I don't know what yall aren't seeing this is not town
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7869 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7864, the worst wrote: Y'all are actually split perfectly into two halves.

players who are spending time on this, questioning their assumptions, making sure they do the right thing because we are in fucking Yeetlo and they don't want to throw the game:
Naerys
pisskop
Dragon

Players who are looking for a reason to vote me, and ostensibly not following things through at a reasonable level:
Random Nurse
Snivy

shout-out to Enchant who bucked the obvious assumption so hard by voting RN that I think he's probably our last townie for it.

I'm pretty sure I have a solve though and I *get* that it's very easy for me to see that from where I sit but aaaahhhh
What's your solve?
In post 7866, the worst wrote: I really hope Enchant isn't trolling because Enchant makes so much sense to me this phase
Are you unironically saying RN coyld be scum?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7870 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 7868, the worst wrote: Yall are seeing how RN is doing this right

This is not a guilty but he's deathtunnelling and lurking. He doesn't want to play this phase so he's gambiting and it's working.

He's posted meaningfully twice. Once was for his big reveal which is exactly what I've been saying for the entire game - he isn't evaluating alignments bases off things that are happening in the game he's just hoping y'all will yeet me. The second time was when I called him out on the way he handled the claim and then he magically appeared. This isn't someone who's found scum or even someone who thinks he's found scum he's just hoping I'll die quietly.

There's no sign that he's playing this phase in good faith and this is literally yeetlo. This is the time we need to evaluate every part of the game we possibly can and he's sacrificing that for a blind tunnel.

I don't know what yall aren't seeing this is not town
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK????

Aren't you the one who claimed you had a 100% confident read on TPR!RN? And now when he actually claims TPR you push him?????

My dude, I like you but Nurse has townwold so many times this game and is OBVIOUSLY a TPR and I don't believe for a milisecond that scum!him could ever emulate his town play like this at all. He's DEEP in his town meta. RN would lurk and rep out eons ago if he were scum and you know that.

I agree that his actions have been anti town but like

If the setup is going to be 2 gated vigs 2 ungated roleblockers + 13 vanilla, I will be fucking laughing to death and question how the fuck DkKoba approved it. DkKoba isn't a troll reviewer.

/end rant
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7871 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Honestly I still question how Koba/Isis approved this setup but uhhh considering half of town's flipped roles are neg utility, a JK sounds like the MINIMUM that we should expect IMO.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7872 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'm leaning on a Ducky vote right now but I want to let him and others respond first.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7873 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I wouldn't say I'm anti-town. I play a very specific way as Town, provided my IRL stuff isn't trying to rain destruction down. The way I typically play as Town is that way for a reason. These last 1-2 weeks haven't been good IRL so it's really tough for me to put time into it, but I've gotten over one of the humps so am not as stressed (had to create a thorough focused H&P [history and physical] on a mock patient on a mock case, asking 50+ questions, then doing relevant assessment techniques, and then verbalize a plan with the patient within 30 minutes. Have to get 84+ on it,or you fail the class: awaiting grade.).
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7874 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Where I'm at right now I'm about 90% sure Worst is one of the Scum.

As for the final Scum, I don't have a clue and I've got paranoia affecting my perception of others. I'm fairly certain I'll be the NK target because I can soft-clear players with 1 Scum left.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”