Newbie 2035 - Movie Facts (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 740, Marky Mark wrote:The two go hand in hand -> if the tracker claims, we want to get as many tracker shots off to clear as many people as possible while the doc is still alive and can protect them. NL helps us bank this advantage by giving us an additional shot immediately. Think about it -> what happens if we lynch today and mislynch one PR and the other is NKed? The NL lets us capitalize on our strong position as we can't lose both PRs over the course of one day/night.
do we even sure that we have a doctor and a tracker??
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 800, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 740, Marky Mark wrote:The two go hand in hand -> if the tracker claims, we want to get as many tracker shots off to clear as many people as possible while the doc is still alive and can protect them. NL helps us bank this advantage by giving us an additional shot immediately. Think about it -> what happens if we lynch today and mislynch one PR and the other is NKed? The NL lets us capitalize on our strong position as we can't lose both PRs over the course of one day/night.
do we even sure that we have a doctor and a tracker??
nevermind!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

well, if we sure AuroraDash is the doctor:
UNVOTE: AuroraDash
VOTE: no elimination
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 797, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum will kill an outed doctor? Now that’s an shocker.
Haha, I rather meant it just keeps occurred to me that AD hadn't made a proper realist/analysis post since D1 and it would probs be good to hear his thoughts while we can, due to aforementioned likelihood of scum doing him in
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Ignore the random 'keeps' above. Trying to post on my phone is hard work
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Town looter »

Ok sorry guys been a horror weekend, but doesn't matter anyway. I have read as far as this post:
In post 748, TheDuke wrote:Okay, I am the Tracker. Last night, I investigated AuroraDash. Aurora visited Trendall, which means that they're either scum who tried to NK Trendall, or the doctor who successfully saved Trendall. If the doctor claims, then we'll know for sure and be able to eliminate AD and win.
I am doc, I protected Trendall last night.

G fn G.

VOTE: AD
signature
AuroraDash
AuroraDash
Townie
AuroraDash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by AuroraDash »

[gifv][/gifv]
In post 796, Marky Mark wrote:One other quick thought that occurred to me is that scum will likely target AD as he is the doctor so this twilight could well be his last chance to post.

AD, if you have any blazing insights on who might be scum, now would be the time to share them with us :)
Marky Mark wrote:
In post 797, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum will kill an outed doctor? Now that’s an shocker.
Haha, I rather meant it just keeps occurred to me that AD hadn't made a proper realist/analysis post since D1 and it would probs be good to hear his thoughts while we can, due to aforementioned likelihood of scum doing him in
Finally awake now.

Looter: Significant scum candidate. Seemed lukewarm on Titus at first, then jumped on the wagon 2-3 days later after it had started to fade off. Could've been trying to look opposed to Titus without sincerely wanting her lynched.

Marky: Didn't get much from this slot until toDay, but pushing for a slow methodical approach seems broadly towny to me. I feel like scum would be more inclined to come up with a reason to hammer me and get to N2 quickly rather than slowing down the game. Can't be 100% certain but likely town.

Norwegian: Claimed VT, inclined to believe -- leading the early push on Titus, having her sit at L-1 for a fair amount of time, then pulling back would've been one heck of a risky move for scum to make. Granted, he is an SE and would therefore probably be in a better place than most of us to pull some complicated shenanigan, and toDay's events haven't exactly looked great, but I'm still generally thinking town behaviour.

Salsa: Significant scum candidate. At one point claimed to believe that all the SEs were PRs, which is kind of a roundabout way of claiming VT herself -- not convinced there. Hasn't really done much to help town all game. Was happy to agree with others pointing out Titus' scummy behaviour, but declined to vote, then later voted me near the end of D1 based off much weaker reasoning.

TheDuke: Claimed Tracker, inclined to believe -- fakeclaiming Tracker as scum would be suicidal here.

Trendall: Confirmed VT by events of N1.

Zurel: Claimed VT, inclined to believe -- am 95% convinced is town after Titus flipped scum.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Trendall »

Vote: AuroraDash
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Town looter »

Lol 4 minutes apart, sorry for making you work for it AD.

GG.

Also feel free to elim me today if you guys are feeling edgy. Although that would ruin a flawless victory :(

Also Sorry Titus/AD I wasn't fucking with you guys on purpose, I genuinely had a very shit weekend.
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Town looter »

In post 588, Town looter wrote:
In post 552, Trendall wrote:Because the way that they place their vote back on Titus to me makes them look like they're trying to be actually helpful and ensure a lynch takes place. They're actually in the same boat as me, they have their own independently constructed argument as to why Titus is mafia and don't value the doctor role that much anyway so are happy to lynch Titus. However the difference between me and them I
think
is that they're worried that somebody's going to turn round and suspect them for wanting to lynch an unccd power role later on, whereas I'm just not worried about that, I don't care. So it's like...they're thinking roughly along the same lines as me, and I'm town, so they can be town too.

If Titus turns out to be mafia then I'm suspicious of them but if Titus is town then I think they look good.
I
nteresting...

D
o I come across as worried?
o
bviously,
c
ertain things are due to my playstyle and personality.

I suggest you take a look at my other games, I often fence sit and over-analyse.
I made this post when I Titus wagon started falling apart and wanted to see if any of the experienced guys spotted it.

I 100% thought it was why Titus did what they did, but it made no sense that Titus saw this and then I lived through the night. I'm guessing a) Titus really hates rolling scum, b) drama in the Scum PT or c) all of the above.

Colour added by me of course.
signature
AuroraDash
AuroraDash
Townie
AuroraDash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by AuroraDash »

gg, was fun!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t we already hammer a no elimination thanks to MarkyJoe?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: AuroraDash
Well AD will be eliminated anyway so i think it’s best to just end the game? Scum can’t win.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus/AuroraDash for the solve?
Early solve baby.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trendall you need to stop townreading scum slots just because you don’t see rhem doing anything scummy. I tried to explain it to you, sometimes the fact that they do nothing scummy. Is EXACTLY why they are scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway GG, was fun.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 805, Town looter wrote:I am doc, I protected Trendall last night.
Man if you had claimed this earlier we could have speedlynched AD.

- Bunno
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Town looter »

It was why I was pushing hard for Tracker claim, but yeah, I actually was afk for like 2.5 days.
signature
TheDuke
TheDuke
Townie
TheDuke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by TheDuke »

Welp, good game all.
VOTE: AuroraDash
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Well that's quite the revelation :O

I think we had 6 NL votes at one point but if the mod can see that things are clearly won for the town then happy to VOTE: AD and speed things along.

Thank you for your patience in supporting a methodical approach prior to the TL claim - although the less likely option, I would not have been able to live with the scumteam's smugness if they endgamed us and it turned out the whole titus suicide thing was tactical brilliance to avoid implicating their partner in an town!AD wagon that had gained too much heat. I was genuinely starting to wonder whether all the Titus/Norway back-and-forth on D1 was some massively elaborate bus.

It's been good fun coming to join you all and it's a shame (in some ways) that our time has been cut so short. Thank you all for the pleasure of your company :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 819, Marky Mark wrote:I was genuinely starting to wonder whether all the Titus/Norway back-and-forth on D1 was some massively elaborate bus.
Yeah i'm quite used to being scumread, it's cool.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw message to the newbies.
I tried using the word "elimination" over the word "lynch" as that word is getting phased out from Mafia Scum. But i did revert at some points, if y'all sign up to more games try to exclusively use the word "elimination" on this site.

- Bunno
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 806, AuroraDash wrote:
Salsa: Significant scum candidate. At one point claimed to believe that all the SEs were PRs, which is kind of a roundabout way of claiming VT herself -- not convinced there. Hasn't really done much to help town all game. Was happy to agree with others pointing out Titus' scummy behaviour, but declined to vote, then
later voted me near the end of D1 based off much weaker reasoning.

Still seems weaker reasoning? VOTE: AuroraDash
Spoiler:
In post 805, Town looter wrote:Ok sorry guys been a horror weekend, but doesn't matter anyway. I have read as far as this post:
In post 748, TheDuke wrote:Okay, I am the Tracker. Last night, I investigated AuroraDash. Aurora visited Trendall, which means that they're either scum who tried to NK Trendall, or the doctor who successfully saved Trendall. If the doctor claims, then we'll know for sure and be able to eliminate AD and win.
I am doc, I protected Trendall last night.

G fn G.

VOTE: AD
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

have fun to play with you all :D hope to see you guys in another mafia game too :D if my behavior offend anyone here, I'm truly sorry for that, was not my intension honestly :( have a great day/night :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:if my behavior offend anyone here, I'm truly sorry for that, was not my intension honestly
I don't think anyone was offended? I wasn't at least.
You played good for being new.

- Bunno

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”