Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

TheButtonmen wrote:...You just killed someone you think is town?
oh jump in an say that shit now, I will die...why didnt you pipe up and this yesterday WHEN I WAS SCREAMING ALL DAY?!?..oh right, the difference...i wasnt dying yesterday..scum points here.

and i dont know if I can, but..
PlasmaWhip(Chesskid)

pretty sure that both gamma and chess are scum...leaning moreso Gamma...I think Chess is just daft.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

YES.

YES MORE DEATH TO CHESSKID.

CKD IS TOTES TOWN.

HE SEES WHAT I SEE.

TOTES.
FUCKING.
TOWN.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:I'm pretty sure that explaining my reads and reasonings for things would be both more helpful and more convincing than me explaining why I'm town so ask me about something like that instead plz.

I WILL give you this now though: I do think TBM is more likely scum than you, AND that the Plum attacks make you a little bit more likely to be town. If I thought that you could hold yourself back from shooting until after a TBM death and flip than I'd probably be holding off on shooting you right now.

But you've already shown this game that you're not going to hold your shots for pretty much any controlled death. You're EXTREMELY likely to keep shooting at who I believe are likely town even if I wasn't here, and your scumreads and more importantly weapons fire is all over the damn place- Even if you're town you'll probably do more harm than good, and with you yelling at everyone and shooting at who I think is town you're more likely to be scum than most people in this game IMO.

There's also a secret bonus reason why I think it's dangerous to keep you around but it might just be me being paranoid and dumb- the setup Vi based this on, Unreal Tournament Mafia, didn't have a typical 9-3 setup or even a 9-3-1 or 9-2-1. It had two mafia and two serial killers. And if there IS a second serial killer around here your play matches up with it ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY.
I MEANT WHY CHESSKID IS TOWN FOR FUCKS SAKE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Baltar move to my square if this module is a heal ray then you're saved.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Fate »

I have my chesskid scum case ready, just waiting on Gamma first.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gawd I'm watching GSL semifinals.

Chesskid-scum would at least PRETEND to have a decent reason for shooting CKD, and I'm pretty sure he believed it when he said his initial shot was more likely to be hitting scum than town given the square shenanigans, thus town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yes I know HERF HE'S TOWN FOR DOING THE SAME THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES DERFDERF

But seriously he could have easily not given a reason for the EARLY shot on CKD and gotten away with it like Furc did with his lol,reactions and would easily have a reason to shoot CKD if he actually WANTED to look town about it. If the reasonings were the other way around (no reason d1, reasonz now) he would look a lot worse to me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Fate »

THATS ALL?

HEHEHEHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Fate »

AND HOW I AM NOT TOWN USING THE SAME LOGIC?

HRMMMMMMMMMMM?

DID CHESS NOT JUST KILL CKD WILLY NILLY WHO IS TOWN?

YET HE IS "town" AND I AM "reckless mad hadder scumbag"

LOL.

GAME.
FUCKING.
SET.

NOW FORMING THE ALLIANCE TO KILL CHESSKID AND GAMMA. FLYERS TO GO UP SHORTLY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:k NOW to actually read the thread:

Yeah I would do that Gamma. Why the hell do you know my scummeta when you've never seen me as such?

FTR I let Fate decide my placement this game.

Plasma Whip: Vezok

TERRIBLE IDEA?
MAYBE.

TERRIBLE PLAYER < TERRIBLE IDEA
HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT THAN CHESS' SHOT HMM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Gamma does need to die soonish
so if you want to take hiim out as you die, fate thats cool

Anyway this is why chess is scum and why you should sign up for the PLASMA LOCK CREW.

Chesskid's reads are fucking bullshit.

Where did this Gamma read come from? Where-in his right mind as "town"-would he even be coming FROM saying this?

1. Gamma apparently needs to die "soonish" just like chesskid said I needed to die. His reads are unsupported as always, his read on me is "gut" with meta-evidence to back it up (not solid), his read on Gamma comes out of nowhere.
2. He is DIRECTING me-who he "thinks" is scum???-HOLY FUCKING HELL.
3. How can he think BOTH me and Gamma are scum? And if we ARE why would we kill eachother?

AKA PARAPHRASED HE SAID THIS IN HIS SCUMMIEST POST:
"Fate you, who I think is scum, go kill Gamma I'm just fine with that." GAMMA BEING DERPDERP ABOUT CHESSKID AND EVERYTHING BEING INCONSISTENT AND SHIT IS SCUMMY AS HELL TOO.

THOUGH I DON'T THINK CHESS WOULD TELL ME TO KILL HIS BUDDY, BUT IT COULD BE DISTANCING:

BUT MORE LIKELY THERE ARE MULTIPLE SCUMTEAMS IN THIS GAME, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE SO MANY SCUMREADS THAT KEEP CHANGING BECAUSE I KEPT THINKING ONE SCUMTEAM GAME.

NOW LETS GO LOOK AT THE REST OF CHESSKID'S ISO, NOW THAT HE CLAIMED SCUM IN THIS POST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Fate »

WARNING: THOUGHTS OUT OF ORDER
chesskid3 wrote:I'm killing CKD tomorrow
but Gammma you need to die too
K this is where this ridiculous Gamma read came from.

And it didn't CHANGE when Gamma shot me.

He's obviously not thinking from a town point of view and is just CHEERLEADING all the death he can that he survives at the end with his buddy (????).

HOW DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE THIS?
chesskid3 wrote:I'm cool with a PL on Furcolow just for the sake of killing him before he has a chance to screw things up if town/killing scum if he is scum.
Like seriously if this guy is alive endgame, he's going to just start fucking shooting like crazy, or be stupid and end up shooting town players with scum when this turns into a shootout.
MORE POLICY LYNCH SUPPORTING. WHY THIS IS BAD LISTED BELOW.
chesskid3 wrote:Plum, kill him too while you're at it, please?
DIRECTING A SCUMREAD AGAIN. HES BEEN DIRECTING TOWNIES TO SHOOT AT EACHOTHER FOR DAYS.

YES PLUM COUNTS AS A TOWNIE BECAUSE SHE WAS NONMAFIA FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS ANALYSIS.
chesskid3 wrote:CKD IS TOWN, I'M NOT FINISHING HIM
What happened to this?

IN THIS GAME-We can't be policy lynching people who are town JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT. This creates a scenario in which only scum are alive ESPECIALLY if there's two teams of two (which Gammascum's slip is very indicative of)

That's why I, TOWN, did NOT kill Vezok when I had the chance, because I think vezok is town.

BUT chesskid KILLED CKD KNOWING HE WAS TOWN. HE's just getting away with fucking scummy ass shit because of his meta, ALL THE WHILE using my meta (and this comment refers to Gammascum as well) to TWIST IT INTO A POLICY LYNCH ON ME.

Gamma says "well even if youre town fate youre just a detriment ot town because you shoot all my town reads"-not something TOWN would say. How the fuck do you know all your townreads are accurate? Weak justification to shoot me is weak.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Fate »

SUMMARY:

Just read Chesskid's ISO. Its DRIPPING with scum intent when you realize all the people he's been calling for death are flipping non-scum.

CKD is flipping town I'd bet my life.

Gamma not willing to bet his life on my flip, and instead admitting its just a fucking POLICY LYNNCCHCH is scummy as all fuck, but I'm getting off track.

Chesskid has basically been cheerleading other players to kill themselves while doing NOTHING in thread besides looking/shooting for Plum (who he probably thought was the other scumteam for cloaking) shooting CKD (he probably initially thought CKD was scum) and then CONTINUING to choot CKD when even AFTER he started reading CKD as TOWN.

Aka:
The scum this game are blatantly pushing policy lynches based on town play. This gives them no liability when the person flips town, because 'hey it was just a policy lynch!" People that are getting PL'd and town will lose if we are all town:

CKD
Fate
Vezok
Furcolow

I know CKD is town, I'm leaning town on Vezok and furc's non-phone posting is somewhat decent. I'm town to myself obviously.

Baltar I'm sorry I shot you I want to reverse it.

TOWN:
Balter
Fate
Vezok
Feysal
CKD

and with 5 scum total there's just two wild cards:

SCUMTEAMZ
Chesskid
Gamma (been calling chesskid obvtown and trying to defend him even though I did the same thing with my vezok shot early game but Gamma didn't have me read as town for it. Hypocrisy so that he could defend a buddy is likely. On chesskid's end calling for Gamma to die is nice distancing, and he THOUGHT telling me to kill Gamma as I was dying would be good distancing, BUT he didn't fucking realize he supposedly "thought" I was scum and his direction makes no sense.)

TEAMSCUMZ
TBM/VV
AssClownMc???
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Inhim is one of the buddies, I had forgot about him.

Inhim/VV probably. VV's EMP on me that wasn't supported with anything was scummy in particular.

Gamma saying "VV must be town the way he didnt know about da scumkillz" is indicitave of them not being scum together as Gamma is legitimately trying to hunt the other team.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Fate »

CHESSKID MOVE NORTH TODAY. YOU WILLING TO BET YOUR LIFE ON MY FLIP? THEN LET'S BOTH DIE TOGETHER.

FURCOLOW I SEE YOU FUCKING ONLINE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Gammagooey wrote:Gawd I'm watching GSL semifinals.

Chesskid-scum would at least PRETEND to have a decent reason for shooting CKD, and I'm pretty sure he believed it when he said his initial shot was more likely to be hitting scum than town given the square shenanigans, thus town.
teamliquid?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

nooooooooo, jinro
why!!!!!!!!!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU WASTE OF A FUCKING PLAYERSLOT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Baltar if you have a plasma Pistol you can kill Chesskid right now.

What would it take to get you to do as such, so I can move north at get one last hit on Gamma before I die?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate you can't be this retarded as town. Really now.

Two scumteams AND A SERIAL KILLER? IN A TWELVE MAN GAME?
Just no.

And you're scum where chess isn't because you think you can get away with it, whereas chesskid just doesn't give a fuck.

Also I barely mentioning TBM-scum throughout ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT and plopping him onto a scumlist with VV then putting inhims there instead is, as spyrex would say, super tech.

@furc- watching it on the gomtv thing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Fate »

YES.

HERP DERP LETS TALK SETUP BALANCE WHAT DID YOU JSUT SAY THOUGH?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't think TBM is scum. I think VV is scum not TBM, however I'm certain ONE of those two are scum.

Nice taking pot shots at the smallest of flaws in my posts rather than addressing any of the ACTUAL things that were there:

AKA WHY CHESSKID IS FUCKING SCUM.

AND HOW IS IT THAT CHESSKID DOESNT THINK HE CAN GET AWAY WIHT IT, AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK? WHERES THE DISTINCTION? EXAMPLES. POSTS. LINKS.

YOU HAVE FUCKING NONE OF IT.

BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I DIE, AND YOU CAN EASILY TWIST THAT INTO ME "GETING AWAY WITH SHIT AS SCUM" AND VICE VERSA, AKA WHY YOU CAN SO EASILY PUT CHESSBUDDY ON YOUR FUCKING TOWNLIS AND ME ON YOUR "SCUMLIST"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I will bet all of my mafia credibility on there being not two scumteams in this game. Every last bit of it.

Because Vi is an intelligent person, and having to deal with two scumteams and a serial killer in a game with THIS MUCH CHAOS is not something Vi would consider doing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Btw if the setup IS 8-2-1-1

TBM/Feysal for scumteam 2011 *flags*
THE FUCK KIND OF SPECULATION IS THIS HUH?

NOT TO MENTION HOW IT DOESN'T REALLY INCLUDE ME AS SCUM ANYWHERE AT ALL.

BECAUSE IF YOU ARE GONNA SAY "LOLFATE SERIALKILLER" WITH MY PLAY THIS GAME THEN YOU ARE THE FUCKING RETARD REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT.

8-2-2-1 MAKES PREFECT SENSE.

ALL OF TOWN HAVE WEAPONS AND VIGS AND THINGS TO KILL PEOPLE WITH. IF WE GOT OUR ACT TOGETHER AND STOPPED LETTING SCUM CONVINCE US TO POLICY LYNCH EACHOTHER, WE'D BE FUCKING IN THE LEAD RIGHT NOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:I will bet all of my mafia credibility on there being not two scumteams in this game. Every last bit of it.

Because Vi is an intelligent person, and having to deal with two scumteams and a serial killer in a game with THIS MUCH CHAOS is not something Vi would consider doing.
CHESSKID IS SCUM.

BUT HEY LETS NOT MENTION THAT.

"SUPER TECH" RIGHT?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”