Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Cobble
Spring
Chrono

Which is almost the same list I would have had on page seven. This has been a helpful day. >_>
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Kinetic wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

I have questions about one of the facts you seem to take for granted in this sentence.

What
Exactly
is your problem?

Your email is curious, as it clashes with your persona here.

Google is your friend. I honestly expected more from you. Unless you're purposely mudslinging, in which case, get bent.

My list will be coming later in the day.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nobody Special wrote:Unless you're purposely mudslinging, in which case, get bent.

Agreed. It ain't right. No game-related motive here.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nobody Special wrote:Google is your friend. I honestly expected more from you. Unless you're purposely mudslinging, in which case, get bent.

My list will be coming later in the day.

Hey NS, what do you mean?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I mean that a quick Google search of the name contained in the email he referenced is enlightening. Therefore, I think he's purposefully stirring up shit for no good reason.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Fritzler »

Kinetic wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oooooh Porochaz getting owned by a girl!

I have questions about one of the facts you seem to take for granted in this sentence.

What
Exactly
is your problem?

Your email is curious, as it clashes with your persona here.
Hahaha, that is pretty funny. I never noticed that.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta

If that is not applicable:

Lady Lambdadelta
Xvart
Chronopie
Surfs up dude.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 am

Post by bvoigt »

My top 3:

Cobblerfone
springlullaby
xvart

@Mod:
I don't think NS is selfvoting. :P
Fixed. -Flay
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

A couple of things about my e-mail:

1) It's my brother's
2) Did you even bother googling the name? Do you watch 24?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

LLD, we don't care, and no more needs to be said about this. Let's get on with the game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am

You don't care, and I understand it is distracting.

But I'm not going to stand around and have my name dragged through the mud by someone who doesn't even know me.

The simple fact is that
I care

Now, moving on, if we are done launching personal attacks at people, maybe you cane spend more time hunting scum, and less time being a douchebag, hmmm Kinetic?

Who's scum, Kinetic?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 am

Post by bvoigt »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Who's scum, Kinetic?

He is.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 am

Post by ooba »

Kinetic's bringing this up cause his recruit is getting some heat over the last few pages. Combine that with the fact that he tried to disparage my "I've found scum" post even before I posted (and after I'd said I'll be taking a look at Magister and tajo), I'm guessing tajo is Kinetic's recruit ..
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

bvoigt wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Who's scum, Kinetic?

He is.

Doesn't mean he isn't hunting for ABR's recruits.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Magister Ludi wrote:
And as for commenting on the major wagons, there are two, I repeat, TWO cult recruits alive in the game. That means there are only TWO anti-town people running about. If I believe I have nailed them, why waste time at all commenting on any other people in the game?

I have you for one recruit, I had Batt as the other. Chrono's lurking/anti-town behavior has me worried though, and I think it is now a distinct possibility that he was recruited just as you were.

Well, you're obviously wrong about at least one of those. More to the point, I'm trying to figure out if you've been recruited or not, so i want to hear your thoughts about people other then "two people you can safely make halfharted attacks against to look busy because they're probably not going to get lynched today." Your case against Battousi, especially, is pretty terrible, and I think it's pretty unlikely he's scum here; I really don't think that a scum who just wants to survive day 1 at all costs would draw all kinds of attention to themselves like he has with his silly gambits.

I'm trying to figure out if all of your "scumhunting" is just you trying to look active, because none of it really looks like you're saying anything you really expect to be taken seriously.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 am

Post by populartajo »

ooba wrote:Kinetic's bringing this up cause his recruit is getting some heat over the last few pages. .

that would be a very retarded way to redirect attention.

ooba wrote:Combine that with the fact that he tried to disparage my "I've found scum" post even before I posted (and after I'd said I'll be taking a look at Magister and tajo), I'm guessing tajo is Kinetic's recruit ..

why are you taking CONFIRMED SCUM actions at face value when they know we know they are scum?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Top 3 suspects:
Xvart
Cobblerfone
Magister Ludi

(dis)Honorable mention: (suspect #4) populartajo
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 am

Post by populartajo »

yosa, seriously, why cobblerfone?

do you seriously think kin and abr would have gone with a risky selection and predicted people buying the wifom to not lynch a weak player?
Call me Tajo.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:A couple of things about my e-mail:

1) It's my brother's
2) Did you even bother googling the name? Do you watch 24?

I did. I knew who Mr. Palmer was. Googling the name, however, doesn't change the fact that it is a man's name, even if it is the name of a character from a show. Add to that, googling the "email address" provides multiple hits of other forums where the email was used by someone claiming to be a "David". Surely you two aren't the same person, hence my question "Who are you". However, if you WERE the same person, I think it would be relevant to this game that you were lying about a lot of things. Mafia is a game of trust in many ways, and this is a very odd thing to explain.

It's all very odd is all, and I didn't make any claim one way or the other as to what it was. I simply said it was an irregularity, and that is what it is. If you read more into it than that, then perhaps you are misunderstanding me. The very fact that my simple bringing it up, with virtually no commentary from myself sparked this much of a reaction SHOWS how odd an irregularity it is.

I personally have never shared an email address with anyone, and really don't know anyone who ever has, at least since the 90s when you could only have like 3 email addresses per family. I'm not trying to "drag your name though the mud", in fact I was very reticent about bringing it up when I discovered it, and thought about simply PMing you about it, but as we're in an ongoing game I felt that might be improper.

Also, I'm scum. Didn't you read the front page?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 am

If you want to know my life story and why my brother's email account is assigned to this account, you can PM me. It's not game related.

Stop being an ass, and play the fucking game. Who did ABR recruit? You should be looking for that because it helps you as much as it helps us to have his recruits die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you want to know my life story and why my brother's email account is assigned to this account, you can PM me. It's not game related.

Stop being an ass, and play the fucking game. Who did ABR recruit? You should be looking for that because it helps you as much as it helps us to have his recruits die.

I'm not being an ass, calm down. I noticed an irregularity, I pointed it out. I didn't claim you were lying about your explanation, nor do I make that claim. The fact that you're getting so bent out of shape about this says more about it than anything else.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

populartajo wrote:yosa, seriously, why cobblerfone?

do you seriously think kin and abr would have gone with a risky selection and predicted people buying the wifom to not lynch a weak player?

(shrug)

Out of my top 4 suspects, 2 of them are the "WIFOM outguess the CR's" suspects, people who I suspect because of a combination of their likeliness to be recruited and their behavior (you and Xvart), while the other two are just incredibly scummy, the most likely suspects if you ignore WIFOM stuff and look at their behavior (cobblerfone and Magister Ludi).

The WIFOM "outguess the recruiters" stuff is useful and does have it's place, but I am strongly tempted to just ignore it and lynch people who are acting like scum. Because, yes, if the scum's only goal was for their first recruit to survive the first day, it's possible that a recruiter might have been counting on us not lynching a new player today. Especially if the recruiter personally had reason to believe that they were a decent player, just an unknown one.

Cobblerfone, Magister Ludi: Have either of you ever played with Kinetic or Albert before?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

LL: IF I were you, I'd ignore it. We already know Kinetic is scum; if he talks about actual game related stuff, it could work to our advantage, but if we let him distract the town into a pointless side conversation that slows us down, worsens the signal/noise ratio, and waste valuable time, it only helps him and hurts us. Kinetic is smart, he doesn't do anything without a reason, and this is probably a gambit. It looks like he's trying to bait you for tactical reasons, trying to make you mad and keep you talking about non-game-related stuff to make you look worse, to both stall and confuse the town and probably make you easier to lynch. Don't fall for it.

In related news, I am pretty convinced now that at least Kinetic did not recruit Lady Lambdadelta. Baiting your lone cult recruit like that, making them more visible, would be terrible play; and I also don't think LL would get this angry at her cult recruiter, and, no offense, but I don't think she's probably the kind of player who's willing or able to fake that kind of anger. That doesn't prove she's town, of course, but it lowers the odds of her being scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:The WIFOM "outguess the recruiters" stuff is useful and does have it's place, but I am strongly tempted to just ignore it and lynch people who are acting like scum. Because, yes, if the scum's only goal was for their first recruit to survive the first day, it's possible that a recruiter might have been counting on us not lynching a new player today. Especially if the recruiter personally had reason to believe that they were a decent player, just an unknown one.

I agree its possible a recruiter might have been counting on us not lynching a new player today.

But its a very risky move, specially since new players tend to get lynched sooner or later, and this pick becomes a high risk, low reward situation in the long run.

We are assuming surviving the first day was the critical variable, but we know for sure that kin and abr definitely thought on the long run when making that decision.

And picking a newbie is not a good decision.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:In related news, I am pretty convinced now that at least Kinetic did not recruit Lady Lambdadelta. Baiting your lone cult recruit like that, making them more visible, would be terrible play; and I also don't think LL would get this angry at her cult recruiter, and, no offense, but I don't think she's probably the kind of player who's willing or able to fake that kind of anger. That doesn't prove she's town, of course, but it lowers the odds of her being scum.

It was time I started to agree with you, yosa.
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Battousai »

NS
Ludi
Tajo

Though, I'd be willing to put anyone under 1.3 posts in place of Tajo.

694 total, 26.6 total avg and 1.7 posts per day avg

First number is total posts (before my last post), second is posts per day

populartajo 20 1.3
Yosarian2 55 3.6
Lady Lambdadelta 44 22.0
ooba 19 1.2
bvoigt 25 1.6
DrippingGoofball 86 5.7
Fritzler 21 1.4
Nobody Special 26 1.7
Flameaxe 28 1.86
Dry-fit 10 .6
Cobblerfone 43 2.8
ThAdmiral 19 1.2
Herodotus 34 2.26
Chronopie 17 1.13
Tanarin 14 .93
Magister Ludi 46 3.06
Porochaz 37 2.4
Battousai 31 2.0
Zdenek 21 1.4
Seraphim 8 .5
Bunnylover 10 .6
springlullaby 30 2.0
xvart 22 1.4
Katsuki 18 1.2
Cecily 6 .75
RaudhrGarm 4 .2

Game Start May 22, for Lady June 4th, for Cecily ended May 30th

Those under 1 post a day:

Dry-fit
Tanarin
Seraphim
Bunnylover
RaudhrGarm

Under 1.3, but at least 1:
Tajo
Ooba
Thad
Chrono
Katsuki

Those who should be prodded:

Raudh (Did he flake out, his last post was BEFORE Cecily? To anyone who has been prodded this game: Do you have to respond in thread to avoid replacement or can you just reply back?)
Katsuki
Xvart
Spring
bunny lover

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”