UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 837, Whiskers wrote:Now: If I were a werewolf, I'd have kept Giitah around to argue with. Arguing in a "town v town" way is a great way to be active (really active, not just active lurking) without having to DO anything.
If I were mafia, I wouldn't have killed Triangle OR Giitah, because mafia doesn't have a factional kill.

Did anyone else just read this.

Holy shit, whiskers needs to die.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 838, Hyperion wrote:
In post 836, Whiskers wrote:
In post 825, UberNinja wrote:I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

No, it was an "You're an asshole" mad. I sympathize-- you're an asshole. Please jump off a building. Please lay down in traffic. Please pulp your hands with a hammer. Please put your face in a lawn mower. Please brush your teeth with a dremel tool. Please eat cement. Please tie fishhooks to a car, push them into your eyes, and put a brick on the gas. Please kickbox a tablesaw.
There will be one fewer asshole in this world and as such, it will be a better place.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD

Spoken like a true ragequitter. You won't be missed.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 846, Hyperion wrote:we'll stop replacing out when uber is forcibly banned form the site. Krazy you need to learn that Uber's cases and playstyle are not acceptable here. Uber is a dipshit.

Yeahhh... Except I lynch scum greater than 50% of the time, which is astronomically high compared to most players on this site.

So I'll thank you kindly to take your sorry ass elsewhere while I do what I do best.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

....okay Uber, the post about whiskers is a good notice, I'm gonna look to see if there's anything taken out of context.

BUT you are kind of being belligerent with these aggressive posts against Hyperion. There's no need to be rude towards him, and there's no real indication that he needs to be lynched or won't be missed..you're starting to become annoying to everyone else, I'd stop before the wagon starts against you.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by solidstate »

At this point the game is derailed, the mod probably needs to... well, I don't know what, but its pretty clear we don't even have enough players still playing to pull off a lynch, and more are leaving.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 834, solidstate wrote:Krazy might suck, but that's no reason to prioritize him over a very reasonable wagon aimed at the potential wolfbuddy, which would be huge.

Also, how about some activity? :|

You're blind. The Krazy wagon is a very reasonable wagon aimed at the potential wolfbuddy WITH a bonus chance of catching Mafia.

UN should be vigged, but I'm not replacing out. Solid, I won't buy that you're town if you continue to push the divisiveness that's clearly hurting the game unless you join me on Krazy. Your "read" on bork is pathetic, same with the rest. Krazy's where it's at.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Have you actually read Krazy's posts, McStab?

Like, more than just on the surface? Do you know what reading between the lines is?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Neither of PMysterious or greygnarl have posted in a week.
It's been over 3 days for RachMarie.

Kcdaspot, if you want me to stay in this game, at all, then light a fire under their asses.

For fucks sake.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 857, UberNinja wrote:Have you actually read Krazy's posts, McStab?

Like, more than just on the surface? Do you know what reading between the lines is?

I made my case Day One and today as well, and it holds true regardless of how mindlessly you push. Reading between the lines is a shitty way of saying "I don't have a real case and I can't cite any good examples", so yes, I know what reading between the lines is.

You replacing out isn't THAT bad of an idea, you know, considering you've caused at least two others to do so.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by inte »

Bunch of crybabies. I automatically ignore any posts that have > than 25% caps but Über has a fucking point and bork's replace looks terrible

VOTE: Bork

Again, let's lynch bork.

Also your incessant whining is shrinking the kill pool for wolf
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by solidstate »

In post 856, McStab wrote: Solid, I won't buy that you're town if you continue to push the divisiveness that's clearly hurting the game unless you join me on Krazy.

Excuse me? Push the divisiveness? Did you read the post where I am telling people not to fucking leave? How can you possibly put this on me? Fuck off trying to hold my gameplay hostage to this out-of-game drama that's going on.

We have 8 players less than 3 days idle, 2 of those are currently replacing. Presently I don't think we even have enough participants to conclude a lynch if we had 100% unity on the vote. Do you comprehend this?

The game is stalled. We need to wait on replacements and action from the mod to accomplish ANYTHING.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by McStab »

Yeah and there's two more now because you and Uber have this insistence to push a wagon regardless of reason or logic. You two are the root of the divisiveness because you're not the scummiest today, but you certainly are paralyzing us with your adamant push on bork. I'm not changing my vote, and if bork flips town, I best be getting some sheep afterwards on Krazy instead of this pointless crusading you and UN have been masquerading all day.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by solidstate »

Point #1: I have nothing to do with Uber. I've never played with him in another game, don't know him, etc. The fact that he is (aggressively) pushing a wagon I started says absolutely nothing about the quality of the initial wagon. Trying to attack the wagon on the basis of Uber rather than on its own merit is pathetic.

Point #2: Other people have or are currently supporting the wagon other than Uber. Grey did, Inte did (and is?), and I think Krazy is (who cares, but still true). The idea that my wagon magically loses all validity, and that all the other votes are irrelevant because Uber is involved is ridiculous.

Point #3: I'm not dividing the town any more than you are. Right now, I think my wagon has the most votes. If you just want 'the town' united, why should our majority yield to your screaming asshole minority?

Point #4: All this screaming, replacing, threats and bork's own tantrum constitute some pretty scummy behavior and a pretty epic case chainsaw defense. If bork flips mafia we should lynch every single person who's made a threat or otherwise attempted to derail the game to protect him.

Point #5: Regardless of anything, the game is stalled because there's not even enough people playing to lynch, so boo hoo all you want about Krazy, there's no more chance of getting him lynched right now than there is of getting bork.

@MODERATOR:
The game is in need of mod intervention. Possibly just handling mass replaces (of both volunteers and idle slots), possibly some people being shown the door as they're starting to use threats and site-issues (rather than gameplay) to try and blackmail people and control the game.

This is my last post until said mod intervention.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by McStab »

Point 1: So the people on a wagon have no impact on a wagon? LOL

2. Greywing is gone. Inte is playing normally, that is, he doesn't often listen. Krazy is trying to survive because the other wagon is HIM. So let's take a check: The people supporting your wagon are: Inte, you, UN (who is causing more problems than he's worth), Krazy (who's just doing it to survive) and someone who replaced out. Krazy was pushed by Greywing yesterday with me anyway if you think replacing out people count, and Hyperion and Whiskers were supportive of Krazy over Bork.

Point 3: Because your screaming asshole minority became the majority through getting the players supporting my wagon to replace out. Congratulations if that's what you were all going for.

Point 4: Yeah, scumteam of Hyperion-Whiskers-Bork-PM-Greywing/ whoever else replaced out. I'm sure we can read into the replacing out as scumtells.

5. So you're going to cease scumhunting because a lynch can't go through? Not very motivated, are we solid?

@Your mod intervention: I agree we need some replacements, but I contend that any issue brought up in dialogue here is legitimate gameplay. If people are reprimanded, mod-killed, or force-replaced solely on the basis of replacing out and discussion of replacing out, then you can count me out of this game on matters of principle. Until that happens, I'm fine with staying in.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 863, solidstate wrote:
@MODERATOR:
The game is in need of mod intervention. Possibly just handling mass replaces (of both volunteers and idle slots), possibly some people being shown the door as they're starting to use threats and site-issues (rather than gameplay) to try and blackmail people and control the game.

This is my last post until said mod intervention.

This is also mine.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

*sigh*

Im sorry i cant do this.

I dont know why... I just feel like... I'm coming down with what chesskid had when he left.

I just have been thinking about my future and the time i can devote to this and... i just can not give care for it. I dont see the point.

I dont think i can wrangle anyone to play or mod this...

therefore i only have the option to abandon this.

NO ONE WINS BECAUSE I AM A FAG

Killa and triangle were the werewolves and ... im not sure who was the mafia..

they can out them selves..

i'm leaving this open for a day before just locking it.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Venrob »

Vt. Simple. Thats me, stupid VT. Fucking worst game ever.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

my bad.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I was town. eat me.
beefycheese
Blastoide
Blastoide
Goon
Blastoide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Blastoide »

Am I allowed to post? Eh.. Well while I was in, there was just too much stuff happening. That's why I wasn't really paying attention anymore. (Sorry again, Kcda.)
I wished it would have lasted longer... I don't blame you Kc for letting this game go. There were too much replacements, drama, and I'm sure real life got to you. Overall this game was entertaining. Anyone know who the mafia were? My slot was sexy.
If I had to guess right now without giving reads, which I like doing, I'd say it's between Greygnarl, Whiskers, or McStab.. One of those have to be.. And if they are all town.. Well then I really need to be in more newbie games..
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

oops my bad I meant I was a Mafia Goon

Kc could you delete my other post
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by RachMarie »

McStab and Greygnarl were my scum buds
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Blastoide
Blastoide
Goon
Blastoide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Blastoide »

I guess you should delete my post too, please... Oh Rach..
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Mcstab played pretty well.