Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Ether »

Day 3, Votecount 1

1 Titus (Wisdom)

4 Unvote (Anxiety Attack, hi im Yakko, OceanWind, Titus)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2015-12-21 00:00:00), on Sunday, December 20 at 11:59 pm EST.

As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

so quiet
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:17 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oops my b
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Game stuff. I just feel better doing this just in case we need it at some point:

Spoiler:
Wisdom and Lucian RVS voted us,

This is weird complaining to Wisdom about keeping the RVS vote on us.

Ocean comes in and throws a vote on us for no reason.

Wisdom asks Lucian where his vote should be, Lucian says not on us and uvotes. This is weird

Then Lucian votes for Ocean off of Ocean's weak push on Matt.

means I'll be unlikely to ever vote for Ocean because he's not buddies with Lucian, also , I do know from experience Ocean will bus a scum partner to a lynch and go on to win but I'm going to assume, based on the Chosen mechanic that he wouldn't do that so early in the game here.

means I think Lucian was trying to set up associatives with us to get us lynched-I felt that way upon rereading all of Lucian's ISO which is something a scum player will do to get a mislynch as we all know. Could be a strategy to deal with a Chosen. Yes, this is WIFOM but still, it's possible he's behaving weird around us because of this.

Yakko unlikely scum buddy to Lucian

-still irritated that Usted was lynched but this is beside the point here

more weird defense and complaining of us ignoring him-yeah, this is weird

feel better about no Lucian/Ocean team, also more defense of us-starting to feel gross about that

Lots of wishy washy behavior about Ocean now being neutral and him being wrong about Ocean but excuses to check into it later-Ocean could be chosen not only from Lucian's vote on him with weak reasoning but his reluctance to get rid of the read even though he's likely feeling pressure to do so-also, total WIFOMY argument-but I'd expect Ocean to be NK'd over pisskop-so possible Chosen in Ocean I think.

Then Ranger comes in and throws a vote on us for really stupid reasons which makes me think Titus is scum

Then the Yakko push starts with Wisdom questioning Lucian about us again here and BUT questions Yakko here about his vote on Lucian so he's questioning Lucian but also defending him in a way. Also, defends him here . Wisdom could be a Lucian scumbuddy.

Then comes the back and forth with us vs Wisdom with Wisdom refusing to give good reasons for continuing to keep his vote on us or trying to sort me at all. His answers make me think he's scum, hence the vote from us on Wisdom. Wisdom expresses happiness to keep his vote on us.

We express suspicion on Yakko , Matt votes Yakko, Wisdom follows and the Yakko push commences-Wisdom could be scum jumping on or town BUT I find it interesting that later Wisdom says he had doubts about us and liked the points on Yakko even after saying he was happy with his vote on us-is Yakko just easier to push at the time or am I just confbiasing on Wisdom now?

soft defense of Lucian by Wisdom again

Yakko push-Yakko looks like town to me here

hints at some suspicion of Ranger but then says needs to see more-could mean Titus scum or could be a way he's talking about a townie since his reasoning isn't bad here, also finally unvotes Ocean, likes Wisdom's direct style, very mildly attacks us and Yakko-this is such a weak scum post with no hard stances that I don't really know what to make of it-likely nothing really

kind of makes me feel Ranger/Titus is town, the unvote on us looks natural and the burn in hell ika comment seems genuine

calling Yakko town here during the push on him by Ranger/Titus does not strike me as something scum would do, I mean they could WK I guess but I would think strongly calling Yakko town instead of finding a way to join would be counterproductive and getting a mislynch would seem a better play for scum to make

Also, Ranger/Titus unwilling to townread off of slip but Wisdom pushes he is town off slip so this looks better for Wisdom than Ranger but still overall prob doesn't mean much as I will discredit slips like this being towntells as town. Meh

looks genuine to me like she can't figure out her reads

giving out yet another townread makes me wonder about Wisdom scum because he is giving out a lot of townreads which limits his options-this is kind of a towtell for me

Wisdom prompts Lucian for reads

such a wishy washy reads liist-Ocean is town, Yakko is scum but makes excuses not to vote there, wishy washy on most everyone else-can't really get associatives off this but someone else is welcome to try

Titus doesn't like Lucian or Yakko wagon-kind of yuck entrance by Titus-scummy

Everyone want to lynch Usted which should of been a sign he's town, and Wisdom's defense of Lucian really does not make sense as a scum buddy on read through. But I am still quite surprised at Wisdom's weak points throughout most of this game. This makes me question he's town but ika wants to vote for Titus and I get that too.

I don't like Wisdom's reluctance to explain his scumread on us or understand Titus's points that ika is being town-this really bugs me because Wisdom should of seen this by now.

Meh, I feel lazy reading the rest of it. Titus is being extemely ass kissy and buddying but not sure if it's town or scum, she's just been kind of weak since replacing in, her hurry up and lynch me seems AtE but hard to say for sure.

Ocean makes good points on Wisdom town and Titus scum.

Titus discredits townslips but meh-her wanting to lynch Yakko, pisskop is because she doesn't read which is annoying but idk if it's scummy

Wisdom's frustration at Titus not reading looks genuine to me.

Then I'm drunk and stupid and there ya go.

ika has said he wants to vote for Titus and that's fine by me at this point

OK ika, feel free to do what you will. I'm gonna be busy most of the day. It was nice talking to you again. Titus vote is fine.

~SW
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:18 am

Post by OceanWind »

Wisdom has been fairly active elsewhere. I want to see more analysis from him.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't do analysis. It's Titus due to PoE.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Wisdom

Down for a one v one

Lucian has zero interaction with your slot whatsoever. He says you are hard to read, but zero effort to sort you.
Ocean reads as chosen or distancing but probably chosen there. Tbh, I am probably chosen as well, but i don't expect you to believe that. Scum railing against a universal townread looks pretty chose isn to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

fun fact, titus did it yesterday and lost her 1v1 ao she should already be seeing that.

also right now at EOD titus gets lnched in tie voting
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Lucian didn't try to sort anyone, that's not news
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 858, Wisdom wrote:Lucian didn't try to sort anyone, that's not news

Right but he never interacted with you and gave you a townread with hedge.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

He's noobscum who didn't bother to pretend
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I'm easy to townread. His read on Ranger was much more hedgy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope. He was pretty clearly throwing mud my way despite a "universal townread" on my slot according to his last readwall.

Second, it's easy to townread ur buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

know what i want to have some entertainment.

both of you, if you had to vito a player from being chosen who and why?

also pretend you are now self aware that you are not chosen. who are the 2 chosen and why?

(hint: there is much more to this then entertainment)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I'd prolly veto you - chosen are prolly Ocean and someone else.

Titus didn't start the game so her answers won't serve anything, it was Ranger who made the veto
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Ocean is a definite one because I'm pretty sure she would kill him over pisskop given his push on her, if she could.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

i want ttius thoughts anywyas
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

It probably is titus :/
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

mhm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 863, Anxiety Attack wrote:know what i want to have some entertainment.

both of you, if you had to vito a player from being chosen who and why?

also pretend you are now self aware that you are not chosen. who are the 2 chosen and why?

(hint: there is much more to this then entertainment)

I would veto you. You have let's call it an itchy finger with voting me. The other I would probably take is MattP. No one feels inclined to default lynch him.

If I am not chosen, I would look back at Lucian and focus on who he didn't want townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 404, LucianRoy wrote:Ranger- I'm having a bit of trouble reading her atm despite many people reading her town. I don't think I agree with her stance on Yakko right now, but I'll come back to that.
Wisdom- I think you might be town, but it's really tough to say. You're just a tricky person to read. Your vote on Yakko is decent, I suppose...
Ocean- I'm reading them as town, as stated earlier.
pisskop- His presence makes me believe he's town, but I could be wrong. He seemed to get very at ease as this game progressed, and I originally thought he "had no chill." Notice the "slip" if that's what you want to call it; it kind of looks like something a townsperson might do at this stage in the game if they were playing nonchalantly.
MattP- The "P" is for pretty-much-town. I like his vote on Yakko the most.
Usted- I might be having trouble reading him, but not a lot of what he's said so far has really made me pause to consider a town-read for him. I'm kind of wondering why his vote is still on Kop though. Maybe null-scum, but really just null.
Anxiety Attack- I have mixed feelings about, I remember Matt saying he recently read them town because they sounded annoyed when inquired about their actions, as if they were really trying to hunt scum uninterrupted. I'm not sure if this garners a town read though. Your exchange of posts with them earlier made it sound like they just had aggravation. I'm questioning their read on you though, so I want to see where that goes. Maybe nullish to scum atm.
Yakko- I want to review more of his posts before I'm certain, but I'm a bit busy rn. I'm leaning scum on him though.

Yeah, pretty sure reading this Yakko and I are chosen. Long shot AA is chosen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Ocean and Yakko.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I was thinking me and ocean were chosen
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

So both Titus and Wisdom say they'd veto us. I can believe that from Wisdom or Titus. However, Titus wasn't around for the veto part of the game. I have no idea who Ranger would veto. I've never played with her. I can agree with Ocean likely chosen because he should of been killed over pisskop. Either Wisdom or Titus would NK us if they could but not over Ocean and likely over pisskop. Yakko likely wouldn't of been the NK over pisskop, Ocean, or us. I will be curious to see how this all plays out post game.

If we kill Titus today and she flips VT, we will be down to 3 tomorrow. That should be a win if Titus is town and not chosen. If we kill Wisdom, same thing. If we lynch a chosen, then the game will continue with 3 players-one VT, one chosen, one scum. If Ocean is never lynched or Nk'd then town wins cuz he's chosen then. and even with a wrong lynch, it's one chosen vs one scum-town win.

All this WIFOM brought to you by Wolfie, the queen of WIFOM-LOL.

~SW
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Oh wait, ignore the above post cuz it's wrong and this is important.

Chosen Ones cannot be nightkilled while both of them are still alive, and if the two of them are the only living town-aligned players, then the town wins. The mafia needs at least one of them lynched before that point.

While both of them are alive: If we lynch a chosen, that ends that. Also, if one dies, it doesn't matter if they are alive with 3 left-town has to lynch scum then cuz that's lylo.

OK so we should try to figure out who are chosen as much as we can if possible.

~SW

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”