Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also I remember someone else claiming a cop in this game....he was lynched and was scum too.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I'll read your WOT after I give my kids a bath
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

having trouble believing the claim, I immediately thought this
ReaperCharlie wrote:
I think it's pretty convenient that all the people you (or Tasky) have investigated so far have turned out to be dead people.
also, tasky never mentioned he thought gandolph was scummy and actually attacked me with an "overreaction is scummy" post when I was attacking gandolph.
I can't speak for why Tasky targeted who he targeted. I can say look at his play and ask yourself if it's the most rational thing you've ever seen. I can only tell you what he did, I can't explain why he did it.
also, you never said anything about you thinking Anon was scummy, so why investigate him?
Look at his play in regards to me yesterday. He was riding me really hard. At first I thought he was town, but then when even when I agreed with him, he pushed me as scum. I was beginning to get the feeling that we were being played by Anon, and that he was the sort of player that I'm much more comfortable once I know his alignment.
there is also this....this needs explaining.

LynchMePls wrote:This thread needs more posting. And Robbnva votes.
SharkFinn wrote:Bah, screw it. Mind Bend (redirected) LMP to Robbnva. Either player want to claim either success of what happened or counterclaim or claim role/action?
LynchMePls wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:Bah, screw it. Mind Bend (redirected) LMP to Robbnva. Either player want to claim either success of what happened or counterclaim or claim role/action?
I do not want to claim my role. I can not confirm or deny if I was redirected.

Unvote

Given SF's claim, I need to rethink some things.
ok, so this makes since with LMP's claim....however...

so if you "knew" he was town, explain this post.
LynchMePls wrote:Robbnva, you seem really wishy washy to me. I can't decide if it is scummy or not though. You seem completely unwilling to stick to any of your convictions. I think you've had a vote on like every player in the game today.
also I need to check something else..hang on.
I was simply pointing out that his wasn't giving us anything with conviction, so it was hard to understand what he really believed and what he didn't. I also had said earlier that I didn't want to claim unless I was at L-1, so I didn't want to come right out and completely change from the way I was playing with him yesterday, or the scum would know I was a cop. If I'm calling him scum all day yesterday, and then SF says that I'm redirected to him last night, and suddenly I unvote him, I'm going to be obv cop to the scum. So, I decided to try and soften that, so I wouldn't be obv NK tonight. Now that I've claimed it's a moot point anyways, the cat is out of the bag. Note that RC claimed we were scum buddies for that post because i wasn't pushing him harder over it. I was trying to push him hard enough that I wouldn't look obv-Cop without actually voting him since I knew his alignment.

curiouskarmadog wrote:Day 1, Tasky’s last posts of the day.
Tasky wrote:let's assume TheLonging really was miller, we would not have any way to find out his alignment other than lynching him...
knowing his alignment however would help us more than knowing anyone else's alignment since he is the player with the greatest number of interactions so far.
best case scenario we get scum...
worst case scenario we lynch a miller...
lynching someone else would just be unnecessarily risking to lynch a power-role... even lynching a townie would be worse...
and there is nobody else who is scummy enough to justify that risk...

so UNVOTE: curiouskarmadog
VOTE: TheLonging

PS: I'd still like an answer to my questions from CKD when he returns, just to clear that issue
And the two posts before this posts were heavily attacking me, seems to me that if had the ability to look up alignments, he would have targeted me! He spent the entire Day 1 saying I was scum based on bullshit. I believe that Taskytown would have investigated me.
Look, that is a completely logical point. And I can't explain Tasky's behavior. Maybe he changed his mind on you, given the TL flip? Look at his play, does he strike you as the most rational and logical player you've ever seen? I wish I could tell you what he was thinking, but I can't. I can only tell you what is.
ckd wrote:Day 2, LMP replaces in
LynchMePls wrote: * = This post read townie

Anon
*This post gave me warm fuzzies. His following ones on that page didn't change that.
*Good questions although this reads town vs town to me.
Interesting that the vote goes on the person you just added to your scum list, not those that have been on it all of D1 and D2. Bandwagon?
*I second this post.
!Why is pushing Shark scummy? I call BS that Shark not seeing Gandalf's death makes him town. Gandalf's death was triggered, and not the result of targeting. It would be easy for the scum to see there kill flip and not pay attention to the other flip.
He thinks Anon is quite town.

And here again in a different post
LynchMePls wrote:TOWN
13. Budja
12. Anon
18. I doubt it
5. curiouskarmadog
1. Mafuyu
Zang
You do spend 2-3 posts attacking Anontown’s case against Rhinox’s..actually as I am rereading, you defend Rhinox/attack Anon’s case on him in 5-7 posts.

Examples of trying to get Anon off his Rhinox case.
LynchMePls wrote:
As for your Rhinox case, I'm not sure I really get it. I did spot some suspicious behaviour from Alpha D1, but I'm not sure what exactly Rhinox is supposed to have done. Are you relying on meta of him for your conclusion that he is scum? If so, can you provide links that help prove your case? I'm not opposed to a Rhinox lynch, I have his slot on the scummy side of my scale, but I think Shark or Robbnva are much scummier.
LynchMePls wrote:@Anon: Rhinox looks to be contributing more. Your case appears to boil down to Alpha's admittedly scummy play plus Rhinox's lurking. I don't think that is nearly as strong as the cases that can and have been made on SharkFinn, plus the Robbnva seems to be making an effort at the "scummiest play evar" award. I fail to see how you think Rhinox is a better lynch than either of those two.
LynchMePls wrote:
@Anon: Since I joined the game, do you really think Rhinox's play has been worse than Shark or Robbnva? Considering both Shark and Robbnva seem much scummier to me, and they've gone on to play scummier than him, why would I want to lynch him instead? A claim that makes 0 sense?
After Rhino flipped scum, you should have no reason to suspect Anon enough to investigate him....using your words
LynchMePls wrote:
SharkFinn and Robbnva are still scummy, in fact, I'm starting to lean more scummy on Robbnva than SharkFinn.
this was your stance ALL DAY YESTERDAY....so you want me to believe that you didnt target either of these people last night?
Look, as I explain above, the whole situation with Rhinox and Anon really started wigging me out. I didn't think Rhinox was scum, I thought there were much better lynches. Then when Rhinox made his claim, I knew he was likely lying, because I don't see how town would need a role cop and an alignment cop, and role cop seems like a more scummy-oriented cop. However, when I voted Rhinox, Anon still called me scum. I started thinking that I was really uncomfortable with how well Anon was guiding the town and pushing things, and I wanted to make sure we weren't getting played. Yes I could have scanned SF or Robbnva, but I honestly didn't think I'd need a guilty result on them in order to prove they were scum, they were doing a pretty good job of it themselves. Anon is the sort of player that is great when he is town, but he will absolutely destroy you when he is scum, so I just wanted to be sure. Especially given how hard he was pushing me. You can not like who I selected all you want, but I did what I thought was best. This is my first game as a cop, and it just felt like having a confirmed strong player was good, and catching him if he was scum was even better.
ckd wrote:your claim does not make since given posts from you/tasky and looks awful convenient. Not to mention you spent a lot of time defending Rhino and pushing others to get a competing wagon started, only joining the wagon when it was obvious he was going to be the lynch.

vote lynchmeplease.
This is untrue. It was not obvious he was going to be the lynch, he made a claim, and some people were buying it. I didn't think he was a good lynch until after his claim. It was his claim that sold me on Rhinox scum.
ckd wrote:also I remember someone else claiming a cop in this game....he was lynched and was scum too.
What does that have to do with anything? I am what I am, I can't change what the scum claimed. However I'm glad you brought this up, because this is why I was so willing to call Rhinox's claim fake. I knew I was town cop, so "role cop" seemed scummy to me.
SharkFinn wrote:In regards to LMP's claim: I'believe it somewhat. This explains why LMP unvoted when I mentioned the claim. Also, I've never recieved a confirmation whether/not my abilities work both nights, so I assume it does. Mafuyu is scummier imo anyways. She needs to claim now.

VOTE: Mafuyu
SharkFinn wrote:Mafuyu the past few days has said nothing of good value and her vote on KL + LMP were quick and I believe without reason. That isnt to say that LMP is clean, but I feel she's been acting scummier. I don't like either player and think both are in it together (seeing the coodinated votes is scummy).

Reading CKD's posts makes me go back to my first thoughts of today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LynchMePls for being convienient scumclaiming plus overall scumminess from both you and tasky. And yess let's do what your name tells us to do. LynchYouPls
o.O

SF is obv scum folks. He buys my claim when I make it (to look town I guess, cause scum don't want to vote the cop), but then when he sees that the town might actually lynch me, BAM he is right back on. Talk about a scummy bandwagon vote. To top it off, with a scum redirector in the game, I'm going to be pretty much worthless now.

Vote: SharkFinn
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by KageLord »

ckd, do you think LMP is not a cop at all or that he's another scum cop? If you think he's not a cop at all, you think he is just another scum PR?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 pm

that is an interesting question Kage....not sure where it is coming from.

I think LMP is lying, I dont have any thoughts about what type of scum he is.

are you saying you believe the claim given his actions/posts during the day before his "claimed" investigation at night?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

@LMP

"However, when I voted Rhinox, Anon still called me scum. I started thinking that I was really uncomfortable with how well Anon was guiding the town and pushing things, and I wanted to make sure we weren't getting played."

you were uncomfortable with how well Anon was guiding the town?...He fucking guided the town to a scum lynch...again, nothing you are saying makes any sense compared to your actions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Robbnva wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:You had made a good point. Mafuyu hadn't been exercising voting power at all, which is stupid to do for any role that didn't have a specific restriction towards it.
your claiming you were restricted from voting?
Exactly the opposite. Mafuyu is not and was not vote-restricted, but can see why one could think that way.
Guh. The words.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Robbnva »

ok reading ckd's post I do agree that if he thought I was scummy why he did not investigate me directly, I will also add though that his result of me being pro-town is 100% truth so this is where I am torn.

I do see a point where Anon and LMP's relationship seems to disolve, but I don't think it was enough to go against his stronger scummy vibes.

damn I am torn now.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

curiouskarmadog wrote:@LMP

"However, when I voted Rhinox, Anon still called me scum. I started thinking that I was really uncomfortable with how well Anon was guiding the town and pushing things, and I wanted to make sure we weren't getting played."

you were uncomfortable with how well Anon was guiding the town?...He fucking guided the town to a scum lynch...again, nothing you are saying makes any sense compared to your actions.
I was uncomfortable with just how much sway he was holding. Even with a scum lynch, he could be a second faction or an SK. I felt that Robbnva-scum or SF-scum didn't need an investigation, as I've already said. everyone could already tell they were scum. I thought about digi, and he's on the list for the near future, but I thought clearing Anon was the best thing for me. You have to understand that I was hoping I'd never have to claim until I had a guilty, and as I mentioned earlier, having a confirmed strong player like Anon was really valuable, as well as clearing up the worry I was starting to get about him.

Everyone saw the way he was riding me yesterday, right? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

If you guys wanna lynch me, I think the game is in pretty good shape, so if you can't trust me, then go ahead. But I'm telling the truth, and I can still be helpful.

If you do lynch me, please look into SF, RC, and digi. If ckd is scum, he isn't scum with Rhinox, so he'd be SK/2nd scum team.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Robbnva »

so I actually am buying what LMP is saying, and I was the biggest one on his bandwagon but he makes a lot of sense, the people who won't even consider the possibility that he is telling the thruth are now the people I want to look at.

I'll do that tomorrow sometime, got to go to bed
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: LMP

The c laim iks very convenient.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Robbnva »

Ok on phone so can't post links but I'm voting
vote empking
- besides having a really low post count, his posts are fishy

post 78, gut vote, no reason
post 109, seems easily swayed
post 269, votes RC no reason
post 287, unvotes rc and revotes wants to run him up
post 296, says RC vote cause lack of posting (pot meet kettle)
post 336, unvotes RC cause he is posting, votes KL no reason
post 341, says KL "seems" scummy
post 491, refuses to beleive SF claim cause of digi's reasons but digi never said he doesn't beleive his claim
post 734, emp responds to SF saying emp needs to post more by basically asking what sf wants him to comment on
post 804, just makes no sense to me at all
post 821, reason for vote in mayfu is very weak
and not willing to beleive yet another role claim is just the straw on the camel's back for me

he has been actively lurking all game, voting on gut or being swayed by others and never posting anything of value
never posting any original thoughts either.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 am

Post by ooba »

I traveled back in time to hijack this quote
-- ooba from 2020

..] Vote Count [..

Mafuyu (1)
- ReaperuoCharlie
ReaperCharlie (1)
- KageLord
curiouskarmadog (0)

Robbnva (0 )

SharkFinn (1)
- LynchMePls
KageLord (1)
- crypto
LynchMePls (4)
- Mafuyu, curiouskarmadog, SharkFinn, Empking
diginova (0)

Empking (1)
- Robbnva
crypto (0)

Not voting (1)
- diginova

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch!
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:18 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

ooba wrote:I traveled back in time to hijack this quote
-- ooba from 2020
hahahahahahaha

nice.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ooba wrote:I traveled back in time to hijack this quote
-- ooba from 2020
hahahahahahaha

nice.
Nice contribution :facepalm:
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Robbnva: Empking is like this in all games. Leave him for another day. I already tried.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Robbnva »

SharkFinn wrote:Robbnva: Empking is like this in all games. Leave him for another day. I already tried.
Well I am not feeling the lmp vote so don't really have anything else at the moment, and if he is like that in all games, makes it easy to sneak by as mafia
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 am

Post by KageLord »

curiouskarmadog wrote:that is an interesting question Kage....not sure where it is coming from.

I think LMP is lying, I dont have any thoughts about what type of scum he is.

are you saying you believe the claim given his actions/posts during the day before his "claimed" investigation at night?
I will grant you that his actions/posts before his investigation make his choice strange and his recent defense hasn't really helped his case in my eyes, but I am always hesitant to immediately lynch claimed PRs. Anyway, I don't really see the payoff for him to pick those people in particular to say he targeted them. If he was fakeclaiming, couldn't he just name any two people as his previous targets and say he got 'innocent'? I don't know who would claim that they're not town to prove him wrong. Plus, if he ended up getting lynched afterward and flipped scum not-cop, we would probably suspect those people he named first since it would seem like a decent plan for him to just name his scumbuddies as his previous targets and have them say they were town.

Since he is a PR anyway, SF could control who he targets at night. And we know at least that he's not the NKer for scum since Robbnva is still alive.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 am

no he couldnt, not safely anyway....we had two kills last night, there could be an SK floating around...and who kows what else there is.

you know, now I have said that, if LMP is telling the truth, he would also be a risk to a possible SK. so if he was lying mafia (or a lying sk) if we do have a 3rd party scum, the other party will want them dead.

ok, I will see where this goes for a day.

unvote, vote Mafuyu
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 am

actually unvote, vote Sharkfin
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 am

kage, do you take Shark's word for his claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 am

ugh....

unvote

I need to rethink this fucking game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ok. What the #%$&. Who are we lynching?

Pick somebody. Preferably whoever will give us the most info.

Not LMP though.

LMP I still don't think you've answered my question.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Nope; I just looked back, you haven't answered me at all LMP.

Please do so post haste.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am

everything in my being says that LMP is scum...

also, Robb, Shark, mafuyu, and Emp all bother me atm....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”