Micro 41: D-Day Mafia (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 872, DoubleJD wrote:UNVOTE: SHOTGUN

I figured out phone vote tags

Oh fucking thank you. I LOVE YOU.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Vote Count 5.02
  • IceGuy (0) -

• Drmyshotgun (0) -

• DoubleJD (0) -

• Not Voting (3) – Iceguy, Drmyshotgun, DoubleJD

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
[/i][/area]
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

What exactly is the case on me?
Gimme some grounds I can defend myself upon.

Am I required to make a better case on IceGuy or show why I am Town?
My GTKAS!
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by DoubleJD »

You know what doesnt make sense? How you are so convinced im town today, when the day you unvoted you wouldnt even hear the arguments i was raising. You even went so far as to pretend i outed myself as scum. But today, its somehow obvious to you that im town.

Further, i like how you defended bitmap for page after page after page, and then it just SO HAPPENS that the day hes tracked by uber, you voice suspicion of bitmap.

Here, ill give you a new point too. What benefit is it now to continue to shield whether or not you commuted? You dont think you could have used that as evidence to support yourself?

The above 3 points dont make sense from town. There, that should be very simple to read and respond to. And enough of this "throwing the game" nonsense. The 1st vote in lylo comes from somewhere, and i dont give a damn if you dont like where i place it. So be civil.
You got me!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

I already said why I'm so convinced why you are Town.
Look at the game setup. You were cleared by Salamance as Vanilla. The fact that Salamance is Vanilla Cop dictates that there exists a Scum PR.
The setup has 4 Town PRs including myself. 2 Goons against: Tracker, Doctor, 1 Shot Vanilla Cop, and 1 Shot Commuter. This is OP OP OP to TOwn.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

"Further, i like how you defended bitmap for page after page after page, and then it just SO HAPPENS that the day hes tracked by uber, you voice suspicion of bitmap. "

No. Uber said he didn't get any results from Bitmap. He was cleared by Malakittens. Uber tracked Malakittens to Salamance and Bitmap and Malakittens confirmed this. Of course I believe it. No way a Scum can fake all that and still leave Malakittens alive, you know?
I
was
getting suspicious of Bitmap. I was blinded by his buddying upon me for a time being, mind you.
But then his Uber-uberpush started to look strange. His stance as the day began was bull-fucking-shit. He wanted to rip out Uber's throat the other day and now he's taken completely different path and wants to get IceGuy and DJD (you)?? WTF.
And then he proceeds onto vote IceGuy with NO PREVIOUS SUSPICION upon IceGuy prior to that vote. Go look in his ISO, I've already pointed this fact out.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

"Here, ill give you a new point too. What benefit is it now to continue to shield whether or not you commuted? You dont think you could have used that as evidence to support yourself?"

What benefit does it give me to not hide that fact? If I say I commuted already, what would that matter to Town?
It would be giving Scum more and more information. They could bring up a fakeclaim like: "Oh, this guy claims he commuted Night 2? That's bullshit, cuz I investigated (or whatever) him that night and got a result! Ha ha Scum caught!"
Also, but not claiming whether I used it or not still, I've given them some unknown force that still is in play.
For your information, I still have not used Commuting ability. I saw no reason to use it. I'm not the person Scums would want to have disappeared from Town, you know.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

"The above 3 points dont make sense from town. There, that should be very simple to read and respond to. And enough of this "throwing the game" nonsense. The 1st vote in lylo comes from somewhere, and i dont give a damn if you dont like where i place it. So be civil."

I want to win, don't you? Imagine what disappointment it would be for all the Town members that died and sacrificed themselves to get us as far as this point?
I know it's just a game, but I feel some responsibility. I tried my best as the day began. You saw my efforts.
IceGuy may claim that all my words, posts, cases are bullshit and useless and scum-mud-slinging, but what gives?
I put in genuine effort and am still putting in genuine effort.
What has IceGuy done? Has he made a case on you or me to show why he suspected both of us as the day began?
No he didn't. It was just gimmickery from him to call both of us suspicious.
His agenda is pretty fucking clear now that he calls me scum and my words as: mud-slinging useless stuff.
He wants to have my lynch. And what effort did he put in? None. All he had to do was just deflect my words and act cool as if he's got the remote that controls the situation.
He doesn't have the fucking remote. He pretends like he does, but he doesn't.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Fuck it, what gives?

VOTE: IceGuy
You should cross-vote, Ice.
My GTKAS!
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by DoubleJD »

/confirmed town
You got me!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Yep. Glad I'm right.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 878, DoubleJD wrote:You know what doesnt make sense? How you are so convinced im town today, when the day you unvoted you wouldnt even hear the arguments i was raising. You even went so far as to pretend i outed myself as scum. But today, its somehow obvious to you that im town.

This was because I was convinced that UberNinja was Scum at that point of the game.
He pushed me just the same as he did so on Bitmap. Read that part of the game again. My reaction and thoughts make sense at that point.
And when I had scumread on UberNinja (he misfired quite a bit in this game. I haven't seen him misfire this much as Town. Have you? Well, I can assure he didn't misfire in his last attempts), a scumread on you naturally followed.
UberNinja claimed: "Damning result" when asked for how his night action result went. What do you suppose I do as scum? Do you think I'd argue: "No no no, that can't be, Uber's lying!" as scum? No.
UberNinja was pretty much confirmed Tracker with his results matching the flipped Doctor on Malakittens. She confirmed Uber's results on previous nights.

When I entered the game, I could have just stayed put with my vote on you DJD had I been scum. We could have just plainly achieved a mislynch on your slot.
But I didn't do that. I unvoted to give myself time to read the game so that no-one puts the game into night while I was reading.
I explained why I thought Bitmap was Town. He did pretty much the same as I did. He didn't just go hammering on your wagon. He did something else. Something outside the box.
Now, in that regards, Bitmap was clever with his move upon entering the game. That gave him some credit from me. Because I did the same.

Tell me, DJD, do you think Bitmap-Scum would so blatantly buddy with Drmyshotgun-Scum?
He tried his best to lick my boots and defend me up when I didn't even need any defending. I had a legit role and a good establishment into the game.
But like all buddying goes, it feels strangely nice when someone buddies you. You subconsciously care for someone who tries to buddy you. Yes, I should have been more sharp with this and detected something fishy with him.
The entrance Town-read was so strong as for me to just sheep this scum's movements for a while. But it didn't last, I tell you.

I am not scum. I am pretty much done talking for this game. You have ben confirmed as Town now that you didn't just go hammering at IceGuy.
If you want to hear IceGuy again, go ahead, but at the end of the day, it's you who's going to do the final work here.
I really really want you to make the right choice. And that is by hammering IceGuy.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Last word in: You unvoted when I responded to your vote on me, DJD.
I genuinely freaked out. You could tell that from reading my words of anger and frustration.
Hence, you unvoted. If you really thought my reaction was scummy, and my words were scummy, you'd have voted me again or you wouldn't have unvoted at all in the first place.
I wouldn't be so emotionally invested and offensive had I been scum. But there I was, landing F-bombs and ranting away.
I actually thought we had lost.

I have no idea what makes you see me as "Scummy douchebag", but had I feel like I've done enough talking for this game and enough defending myself.
IceGuy can come in and vote away, talk some more crap that has nothing to do with the links with other players (has he provided one quote from another player other than me or you on this day?) and will go straight on to label each of my sentences as: scummy.

Now unless you are trolling, you have been confirmed to everyone as Town. You have to give this game its final push.
When you'd want to do that is entirely up to you.
My GTKAS!
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Morning everybody.

VOTE: drmyshotgun for obvious reasons.

From my viewpoint, you're now confirmed scum, so I don't really have to say anything any more.

DJD, if you have any doubts about Shotgun being scum or me being town, voice them. I'll be happy to help.
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by DoubleJD »

What a conundrum. Who'd have guessed both of you would say the other was scum!

If im confused, why shouldnt i just side with DR and then say i lost to the guy that put in more effort? Im not asking you to wall or quadra post or anything; but gimme some reason why you think dr is scum plz? You must have had some idea/theory out there prior to me 100% confirming myself as town.
You got me!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Vote Count 5.03
  • IceGuy (1) -
    Drmyshotgun
  • Drmyshotgun (1) -
    Iceguy
  • DoubleJD (0) -

• Not Voting (1) - DoubleJD

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
[/i][/area]
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by IceGuy »

In post 889, DoubleJD wrote:
If im confused, why shouldnt i just side with DR and then say i lost to the guy that put in more effort? Im not asking you to wall or quadra post or anything; but gimme some reason why you think dr is scum plz? You must have had some idea/theory out there prior to me 100% confirming myself as town.

I always had Kingmaker as a suspect; if you read his ISO it becomes clear why, he never actually scumhunted or everything, but always sided with the current top lynch and changed reads whenever possible.

Shotgun has also behaved very scummy today; instead of scumhunting and trying to find out whom of you and me is scum, he immediately focused on me - but not in a way that makes sense as town, but rather by twisting and spinning my words into something they aren't and claim I was scummy. Example:

I say:
In post 862, IceGuy wrote:
Just compare our behaviors today:
I'm trying to find evidence either way one of you is scum and get them lynched.
Shotgun is trying to throw as much mud as possible at me to get me lynched.

He replies:
In post 863, drmyshotgun wrote:Tsk. In other words: I'm putting in effort, while you just cruise on.

which is obviously not what I said in "other words", but simply a deliberate misinterpretation to make himself look good and me look scummy.
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 am

Post by DoubleJD »

Ill make a decision tonite
You got me!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 am

Mass prod
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 am

Post by DoubleJD »

I cant sort it out. Both of you look so scummy. From Dr's claim and dumb attacks to iceguys blatant protections of bitmap, both of you make sense as scum.

I say blatent protection, because there are multiple times where you agree with lynches that dont involve bitmap, and also place yourself and bitmap near the botoom of a massclaim.

But whatever. DR put in so much effort in lylo, much more than previously, but iceguy did the opposite. Both of those is scummy too. So idfk.

I'd like for you two to speculate on what the last mafia is. Is he a goon? JOAT? Does he have any powers at all? Tell me what you think. Sorry to drag it out, but i think that would give me information that might tip me one way or another. I could just flip a coin, but id really rather not.
You got me!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Answer me these DoubleJD:
1. PMysterious, the confirmed Scum, attempted to protect IceGuy at one point by stepping up against Uber to call him spammer. Do you think PMysterious would do that for a random Townie?
2. Bitmap, the confirmed Scum, crazily tried to associate himself with me. Do you think a Scum would do that with another Scum?

You think my attacks were "dumb"? Well how nice of you to declare them dumb even though you actually don't quote them and show me why they're dumb. Seriously?
A coin toss? A coin toss is almost enough to make you decide on who to vote at in Lylo? Wow.

I'd be fine losing to IceGuy-Scum if he had put in impeccable effort and case against me in Lylo. But you know what? He hasn't put in shit.
All he has is how my behavior on Day 5 is Scummy. Nothing else. Do you see a single quote of mine in IceGuy's iso that comes before this day?

I've already SAID, multiple times, that why I came into this day saying you are Town. Because if you are NOT Town, with Salamance's investigation on you, you can only be Vanilla Townie like you claim to be or you could be Mafia Goon. But I've already said that this is going to make it OP OP OP to Town.
I don't see Iceguy telling us how: 2 Goons versus 4 PRs and 3 Townies could be balanced.
He should be able to tell us this because he came into this day thinking you could be Scum as well.
I said the opposite. You can't be scum. Because there's no way in hell the setup would be balanced otherwise.

Of course I'll put in much effort in lylo. How is that a scumtell? I'm a fucking Town and I want to win the game.
And you are just sitting there, calling my cases "dumb"? Holy shit.

Last Mafia? I say its a PR. Bitmap flipped Goon, so the remaining scum has to be PR to make the setup balanced. If it isn't, I'll eat my shoe.
Considering none of the PRs of Town has been blocked, I don't think it's Roleblocker.
Godfather possibility is gone since there's no real Cop.
JOAT? It makes sense. With several PRs and only two men scumteam, I'd say variety of abilities would make the game balanced.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

^Rolecop would also be okay, since there's numerous PRs in play.
My GTKAS!
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 am

Post by DoubleJD »

Im sorry you dont think your attacks are dumb. But heres just two examples

1) You claimed that i outed as a goon, and ran with this for several pages. Obviously, that isnt the case; and was a pretty dumb attack.

2) You've done the same misrepresentations about iceguy. (though im not saying all your points are without merit, just some).

Both misrepresentations are designed to push lynches, and dont show that you are actually thinking about the role of the person youre attacking. Im sorry you think you deserve to win, but i dont care about that. Id love to spite lynch, but i hate both of you this game, so i cant do that either.

@Other stuff: Surprisingly, i have never played with PMysterious before. Bitmap apparently hydra'd with someone and improved his play recently too, making my meta tells on him null as well. Further, the only game i had with bitmap had him as a SK so he didnt have a team anyway. So i have no idea if he would so blatantly buddy with you or not. Much like i have no idea if he would so blatantly distance from iceguy or not.
You got me!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

"1) You claimed that i outed as a goon, and ran with this for several pages. Obviously, that isnt the case; and was a pretty dumb attack."

Seriously? This was days ago. Why are you bringing that up? I don't care whether I accused you on previous days. So you are sour of what I accused you days (weeks?) ago. Okay.
But those were before:

1. Uber's claim making sense.
2. Realizing Bitmap's buddying.
3. Bitmap flipping.

I must have said this countless times. WTF!
I even explained my initial townread on Bitmap.

I'm not asking you to look at PMysterious as a player in other games. Who cares how he fucks his games in other places?
Look at him in here. Look at what he's done. Nothing. He doesn't defend anyone, he doesn't make much of a case on anyone and he sheeped Hyperion etc.
But there's one thing that stands out. Something that's out of place of anything.
It's him throwing an accusation at Uber who was just jokingly commenting on IceGuy's activities.
This is scum trait. From the very few Bitmap/PMysterious flip gives us, this is a clue.
Also consider Bitmap, he entres the game on Day 4 with a vote on IceGuy. Where did that come from?
He also makes a side comment on how DoubleJD is scum. Where did his previous suspicion on Uber go?
It vanished.

Where's my misinterpretations? Look solely at what I say and point out where I misinterpreted IceGuy.
I don't care what IceGuy talks about

Spite Lynch? At this point of the game??
Go fucking ahead. Blacklist is on your way.
I don't see how you can hate both of us. One is just scum and the other is a trying Town.
The Town scolded you and got angry when you put a vote on him. The genuine anger in your inability to decide who's scum with all the effort I've put in.
I'm not saying I deserve to win. I'm saying the Town deserves to win because Scum has been pretty fucking shit this game.
I don't want glory or fame here, where did you get that from? I want Town to win.

Salamance has cleared you to be confirmed Town in Lylo.
UberNinja has spent his last breaths to tell us something important.
Malakittens has protected Salamance successfully and did a good job in securing Uber making to Day 4 instead of herself.
And yes, I am trying my fucking best as well, just like everyone has done.

And all you care about feelings towards players and how they talk to you? You are willing to throw the game by spite lynch? WTF!
My GTKAS!
DoubleJD
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
DoubleJD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by DoubleJD »

In post 898, drmyshotgun wrote:"1) You claimed that i outed as a goon, and ran with this for several pages. Obviously, that isnt the case; and was a pretty dumb attack."

Seriously? This was days ago. Why are you bringing that up? I don't care whether I accused you on previous days. So you are sour of what I accused you days (weeks?) ago. Okay.

BECAUSE IT WAS AN AWFUL ATTACK. It was a blatant misrepresentation of what i had said, and you ran along and pushed it like it was something real. "LOL DJD just confirmed goon", what did you think I forgot? Did you think you can make such a blatant misrepresentation and scummy push and not have any consequences from it? Im bringing it up because it happened, and you cant just hand wave it away.

But those were before:

1. Uber's claim making sense.
2. Realizing Bitmap's buddying.
3. Bitmap flipping.

I'm not asking you to look at PMysterious as a player in other games. Who cares how he fucks his games in other places?

Some players buddy, some players distance, some players bus. Some do a combination. You're pushing iceguy exclusively based on this idea that bitmap wouldnt buddy you, and that he would distance iceguy. So i'd say that you care how he plays in other places, becasue its the core of your damn argument.

Look at him in here. Look at what he's done. Nothing. He doesn't defend anyone, he doesn't make much of a case on anyone and he sheeped Hyperion etc.
But there's one thing that stands out. Something that's out of place of anything.
It's him throwing an accusation at Uber who was just jokingly commenting on IceGuy's activities.
This is scum trait. From the very few Bitmap/PMysterious flip gives us, this is a clue.

Also consider Bitmap, he entres the game on Day 4 with a vote on IceGuy. Where did that come from?
He also makes a side comment on how DoubleJD is scum. Where did his previous suspicion on Uber go?
It vanished.

I agree.

Where's my misinterpretations? Look solely at what I say and point out where I misinterpreted IceGuy.
I don't care what IceGuy talks about

Im not combing the thread for every misrepresentation. You've done to me in this very post, and i swear you've done it in almost all of your posts in this very game.

Spite Lynch? At this point of the game??
Go fucking ahead. Blacklist is on your way.

I said i cant, though you're concern that id do it anyway is scummy.

I don't see how you can hate both of us. One is just scum and the other is a trying Town.
The Town scolded you and got angry when you put a vote on him. The genuine anger in your inability to decide who's scum with all the effort I've put in.
I'm not saying I deserve to win. I'm saying the Town deserves to win because Scum has been pretty fucking shit this game.
I don't want glory or fame here, where did you get that from? I want Town to win.

Or one is lazy town and the other is trying scum. Trying or not trying isnt a scum trait. Sorry if im skeptical if your anger is genuine, but im not taking your word on that.

I never mentioned glory, or fame, anywhere. So i dont know where you got that i got that. And of course you want town to win, you would never say otherwise.

Salamance has cleared you to be confirmed Town in Lylo.
UberNinja has spent his last breaths to tell us something important.
Malakittens has protected Salamance successfully and did a good job in securing Uber making to Day 4 instead of herself.
And yes, I am trying my fucking best as well, just like everyone has done.

And all you care about feelings towards players and how they talk to you? You are willing to throw the game by spite lynch? WTF!

The above quote is meaningless.
You got me!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”