Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 5.02 Tiger Quoll

LynchingWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

:!:
Vedith
(L-2): Nachomamma8
:!:
Nachomamma8
(L-2): Killthestory

Not Voting
(3):
Killthestory,
MURDERCAT, Shadow_Step, Vedith

M
o
d
n
o
t
e
s
:
K
e
e
p
i
t
f
u
n
!

M
U
R
D
E
R
C
A
T
i
s
V
/
L
A
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
o
f
s
i
t
e
c
o
n
n
e
c
t
i
v
i
t
y
i
s
s
u
e
s
(
I
s
t
h
i
s
s
t
i
l
l
a
t
h
i
n
g
o
r
d
i
d
i
t
g
e
t
b
e
t
t
e
r
?
)

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2016-08-23 14:00:00)
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 869, Nachomamma8 wrote:because he claimed one-shot
This is a lie!
I never once claimed 1 shot!
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 876, Vedith wrote:
In post 869, Nachomamma8 wrote:because he claimed one-shot
This is a lie!
I never once claimed 1 shot!
All my posts indicated that I was a 3 shot!
Go back into my ISO and see for youself.

I can't explain why I got a guilty result, I don't know setups well enough to say that or roles well enough to say that.
I'm not sure what you don't understand with that, Murder.
I claim scum \o/
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

@Plot I still have no wifi but I'm going to the library every day so I think I'm good
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Vedith if you are town you will go through that list of normal roles and find a situation that would explain how you got a guilty on a town player. You will do this, if you are town, because if your next group of posts doesn't contain a situation that explains that I'm voting you and we will lose.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:29 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

KTS, I'll read up but it makes sense to me that there scum would come out hard bussing today. And it explains the hiplop kill. And I think you would be the target for a mislynch from Scum's perspective. Vedith who should we lynch today?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 879, MURDERCAT wrote:Vedith if you are town you will go through that list of normal roles and find a situation that would explain how you got a guilty on a town player. You will do this, if you are town, because if your next group of posts doesn't contain a situation that explains that I'm voting you and we will lose.
I assume it's only the green roles.
If so, I cannot see or work out why.
I have messaged the mod to see if there was an error, but no response. I highly doubt that this is the reason but I'm trying to cover all ways.

I'm not even worried about getting the blame when we lose, I'm worried about loosing for such a bad reason, but I know result I was given and I know that I'm town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 880, MURDERCAT wrote:KTS, I'll read up but it makes sense to me that there scum would come out hard bussing today. And it explains the hiplop kill. And I think you would be the target for a mislynch from Scum's perspective. Vedith who should we lynch today?
KTS or Nacho.
I've already said that you and Shadow cannot be scum together.
I've had you as my town read long enough, and the fact you are actually pushing for a reason why, really tells me town.

KTS could easily be doing a diversion vote where he parks his vote on Nacho until someone else votes me, he's also not had the best game apart from hammering Dragon.
Nacho - Saying that there most likely are no more town roles but yet I'm a scum cop with a JOAT. "CC" at LyLo instead. Says it was too rushed to claim any results, but he was posting enough yesterday after my claim. Comes active in LyLo.
I claim scum \o/
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Cops don't get fake guilties in normals. If mod wanted fake guilties you'd be a gunsmith. We are lynching vedith today.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

How did Nacho get a Not vanilla result on KTS if KTS is VT?

Anyway the voting indicates, at least one scum between nacho and vedith, or both are scum and this is their crazy gambit.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Actually, Vedith claimed to have a inno on Nacho which a dangerous thing to do if they are buddies. Hmm

Vedith/KTS
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Yeah we are basically confirmed town now due to the results I think, I'll have to think about that more. Anyway there is no scenario that vedith is town so
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 884, Shadow_step wrote:How did Nacho get a Not vanilla result on KTS if KTS is VT?

Anyway the voting indicates, at least one scum between nacho and vedith, or both are scum and this is their crazy gambit.
I get either Vanilla Townie results or "Not Vanilla Townie results.

This means that I get a VT result on a Vanilla Townie, and a not VT result on any Town Power Roles, Goons, or Scum Power Roles. Make sense?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 887, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 884, Shadow_step wrote:How did Nacho get a Not vanilla result on KTS if KTS is VT?

I get either Vanilla Townie results or "Not Vanilla Townie results.

This means that I get a VT result on a Vanilla Townie, and a not VT result on any Town Power Roles, Goons, or Scum Power Roles. Make sense?
Nah, I think the goons are considered to be vanilla too and you would get a vanilla result.

Didn't you see that KTS claimed to be VT, what are your thoughts on that ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

:facepalm:

Fuck that

I assumed you were vanilla cop for a moment.
Show

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

Both are scum because Nacho being scum here makes complete sense. It's not Nacho hard gambiting, it's just a smart play. He's hard bussing going into LyLo to make me look like scum for the win. It also explains his lurky behavior and Hiplop's NK along with the fact that Nacho didn't counterclaim yesterday and let the Bella mislynch happen. It also explains why Vedith's target was scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

Posted that ahead of time.
In post 883, MURDERCAT wrote:Cops don't get fake guilties in normals. If mod wanted fake guilties you'd be a gunsmith. We are lynching vedith today.
Agreed
In post 882, Vedith wrote:
In post 880, MURDERCAT wrote:KTS, I'll read up but it makes sense to me that there scum would come out hard bussing today. And it explains the hiplop kill. And I think you would be the target for a mislynch from Scum's perspective. Vedith who should we lynch today?
KTS or Nacho.
I've had you as my town read long enough, and the fact you are actually pushing for a reason why, really tells me town.

KTS could easily be doing a diversion vote where he parks his vote on Nacho until someone else votes me, he's also not had the best game apart from hammering Dragon.
Nacho - Saying that there most likely are no more town roles but yet I'm a scum cop with a JOAT. "CC" at LyLo instead. Says it was too rushed to claim any results, but he was posting enough yesterday after my claim. Comes active in LyLo.
Me figuring out the game by saying you and Nacho are scum? That's not content? I've been doing shit recently, and I'm sure as hell contributing. I don't know what you're talking about. Oh wait, I forgot you were scum talking shit about my play.
In post 885, Shadow_step wrote:Actually, Vedith claimed to have a inno on Nacho which a dangerous thing to do if they are buddies. Hmm

Vedith/KTS
Uh, no it's not? That far into endgame is something scum will either use their targets for or use a random person. It doesn't matter because he's simply pushing a mislynch before he dies, so the targets aren't going to get examined as much as you might think. Your logic is stupid and completely disregards any sort of sense of WIFOM which seems to have a heavy play this game.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 823, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Vedith

I'm a Neapolitan with Not Vanilla results on Vedith and KTS (KTS two nights ago, Vedith last night). I don't think that there is town power beyond me + Bella + Rasko.
So here's what we have up to here.
In post 563, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't see a reason to swap from KTS to Dragon.
Wanting to mislynch me since Day 1, apparently.
In post 435, Nachomamma8 wrote:I haven't gotten into my scumreads yet because I haven't had time to form any; at a glance, I dislike KTS's general interactions with me. As fucked up as it is, I very sincerely appreciate the space that he's given me wrt lurking and wrt the plan but it seems like the amount of space that he's given me is unnatural, which is an interaction I'd expect from a scum-KTS who doesn't expect me to get lynched as town. I haven't really remembered anything that he's posted so far, expected him to find something to work with by now if he was town, but am unaware if lurking is AI for him or not.
This is where he starts planting the very first doubt. I found his initial play regarding Hypoclaiming town because I thought he was a VT pushing for that to make a kill. The fact that he could be a PR from the hypoclaiming was too obvious, so I thought he was VT. I was extremely confused when Nacho wasn't killed. Like, he was actually legit softclaiming PR through most of D1, but he's still alive? The fuck is that shit?
In post 382, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't understand why Shadow is tunneling Vedith.
I think Shadow Step's tunneling on All_In and Vedith looks weird; it looks like he picked their names out of a hat and pushed them. I think that the personal level between him and Vedith makes it seem less like it's coming from scum, but am not horrendously sold on that particular nuance.
Notice that Nacho mentions Vedith's name twice in this entire game before he posted that Vedith is scum.
The two times were soft defending Vedith against Shadow. That's literally it. He doesn't doubt Vedith's claim or push Bella's maybe towny, no. He spends it soft defending Vedith before then going and accusing Vedith as scum. Yeah, hard bussing at it's finest.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 468, Vedith wrote: Nacho I don't see as scum, I've only played a few games with him though so meta side I can't comment but it doesn't seem off, but I don't really see why others are voting him.
Soft defending Nacho here.
Out of the 3 leading wagons, KTS would be the best (Dragon lynch seems forced). KTS is more fluff in game, a bit like Jester but looks a lot more fake and trying to hide it more.VOTE: KTS
Pushing me just as Nacho was. Weird, right?
In post 592, Vedith wrote:So what was this idea Nacho had to do today?
In post 595, Vedith wrote:
In post 594, All In wrote:VOTE: Nacho

Let's start here.
Okay, why?
Soft defending Nacho again.
In post 660, Vedith wrote:Do you still think that HipLop was killed to frame Nacho (or highly possible)?
Soft defending Nacho by soft by pulling the WIFOM right for the NK.
In post 665, Vedith wrote:This wagon?
Why did you not think it had scum on when you originally voted?
Why not Murder or KTS instead of Nacho or Shadow?
More pushing me and soft defending Nacho.
In post 684, Vedith wrote:If you hammer with 12 days left and so little content KTS I'll take that as a scum claim and tunnel the fuck out of you.

So as discussed yesterday, are we doing Nachos idea?
lol

This is all before Vedith claimed cop. Associations are very clear.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Plotinus »

V
e
d
i
t
h
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
H
e
h
a
s
(expired on 2016-08-14 05:50:00)
t
o
p
o
s
t
o
r
h
e
w
i
l
l
b
e
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
d

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Vedith »

I still don't think that Nacho is scum.
He even said that Bella wasn't confirmed when I said I have a guilty.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Vedith

This has dragged too long and I think Vedith was fake claiming cop.
There is no practical way he gets a false positive.
Show

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 882, Vedith wrote:
KTS or Nacho.

In post 895, Vedith wrote:I still don't think that Nacho is scum.
He even said that Bella wasn't confirmed when I said I have a guilty.
Lmao
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Plotinus »

N
a
c
h
o
m
a
m
m
a
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
H
e
h
a
s
(expired on 2016-08-14 17:30:00)
t
o
p
o
s
t
o
r
h
e
w
i
l
l
b
e
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
d

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 897, MURDERCAT wrote:Lmao
Well look at it this way - If it was an error, then I highly doubt the confirm on Nacho would be an error also.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”