Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

e-2 actually, i can't count
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 843, Skygazer wrote:
In post 841, Aureal wrote:
In post 821, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Aureal just unnanouncedly E-1'd Sky.
Sorry. Was busy and wasn't very focused here and didn't think of that.

This still isn't my preferred vote but I did find it a little weird how now she seems disappointed that I'm apparently not getting wagoned anymore despite being one of the first people to change their mind and say I was seeming towny?
not disappointed you're not being wagoned; just find it sus you went under the radar as soon as the pressure lifted
I don't even know what that means. Was I really supposed to continue and case patch's entire ISO after spending an entire evening getting worked up and doing what I did? In a game where everyone else is basically "IDK why, just bc vibes"? I'm not going to kill myself with effort for a game that doesn't care. I think I've been as active as anyone else. Everyone took a vacation after the Lorne thing.

I tried to get people to pay attention to Kitty being completely doing nothing but nobody really seems to care. I can understand being busy and not posting much but what we do get is useless. "I have no comment" "Lorne was a troll" wooooow, such positions. I know in a small game typically it's not optimal to go for a lurker day one but given the mechanics of this game I'm not sure that really holds true. We literally might not even have a day two.

I'd like people to explain why they are against a Kitty elimination here. Do you think he's being active in the hood?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:36 am

bc i’m open to shooting kt tonight, and i think ur scummier
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 am

we also dont have time to wagon someone else tbh

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:44 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 876, Aureal wrote: I tried to get people to pay attention to Kitty being completely doing nothing but nobody really seems to care.
wasn't this what
i
was doing???
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:07 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 236, Aureal wrote:
In post 222, KittyTacky wrote: In actuality I think talking about a massclaim in this setup is scummy. It reeks of trying to act like you are helping without actually helping because a massclaim won't help as there are no PRs and mafia will just claim neighbor.
Yes, I thought it was sooooo incredibly helpful to call for massclaim and to claim a role that everyone knows I don't have because everyone has the same role. :P

Kitty -town

(How would finding PRs be helpful anyway, except to scum? Isn't this typically why we
don't
massclaim off the bat?)
In post 292, Aureal wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
In post 425, Aureal wrote:
In post 418, patchwork wrote: aureal i would literally retract my vote on you if you provided a single readlist
You want another readlist???? It's hardly changed, though I'm strongly considering moving furtive up and voting Kitty instead. Maybe bump Oc up over Drew.
In post 447, Aureal wrote:
In post 445, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.
So can I just say "vibes" like furtive did to explain his scumread and you'll think that's fine and dandy now? Like, what? I think I've been plenty more substantive than a good few people. Kitty is obviously the non-presence in this game, not me. Sky also seems pretty wishy-washy. Drew hasn't done anything but eye Lorne's townreading of patch, decide that I'm on some Grand Crusade against furtive while you think I'm not even pushing him, and give other reads when requested. furtive has, like I said, not been much of a presence, and even he acknowledged it when he talked about losing two newbie games getting to him. Lorne is obviously playing I Don't Care What You Think style and giving nothing and people seem reasonably accepting of that. Heck, I don't really even know that patch has been very substantive- sure they post a lot but it feels like it's basically all yelling at other people to Do Something and drowning out more thoughtful conversation.
In post 726, Aureal wrote: So can we not just VOTE: KittyTacky then? I feel much better about Skygazer than Kitty. Do we have any reason to think he's going to do stuff?
In post 679, Aureal wrote:
In post 671, patchwork wrote: like, hold up, let me look at kt's iso. have they done anything? have they contributed? are they pushing anyone? they're just doing nothing.
lorne, at the least, is pushing aureal, even if they haven't explained why.
Nope, KT is also doing nothing still.

Maybe he's too busy working some incredible solve in the hood pt. :shifty:
like these r the only posts that mention kitty at all ???
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Aureal »

Wdym, I think that's quite a bit for this game. It's not like he's got some great big ISO to analyze - that's exactly why I think he's lurkscum. Why do you not want to vote KT?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:30 am

we dont have very long to do so

#CultsArentBastard
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Aureal »

Don't really understand that argument, it takes the same amount of people to VOTE: KittyTacky as anyone else.
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:39 am

we need three more people to be around for that before deadline

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:40 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 881, Aureal wrote: Wdym, I think that's quite a bit for this game. It's not like he's got some great big ISO to analyze - that's exactly why I think he's lurkscum. Why do you not want to vote KT?
you havent been "calling attention" to shit....
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 884, Oclaxian Empire wrote: we need three more people to be around for that before deadline
It's like one more person in the next sixteen hours? Does the game really seem that dead?

BTW thank you for , I really don't like the visceral imagery of patch's terminology.
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:11 pm

I’m leaving for V/LA. My vote’s not changing from Aureal.

#CultsArentBastard
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 852, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 849, patchwork wrote: i don;t know who the optimal hang for today is, i'm honestly just generally unsure
like i tr aureal but sky is right that it's weird how she just disappeared again
obviously i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but like ?!
kt does feel more towny now mostly that they've clarified that they have irl stuff going on but idk i still don't really like their posting style? like a lot of it could be easily fabricated as scum tbh and they haven't been doing much
lorne was bad but also enchant isn't doing much either :/// but at this point i'm just using poe to remove the people i tr and then i'm just left with all the inactive and i't annoying because i know i'm shit at scumhunting but also like ?!?!?!? i should be better than THIS???
dont use hang pls. use elim. anything related to the l-word is banned by the site, including imagery associated with it. kill/elim/yeet/etc. are all fine though. /nm /info
Never heard hang is banned. I used it before and got no complaints. Will try and not use it now ig.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Unless I forget like I often do.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 883, Aureal wrote: Don't really understand that argument, it takes the same amount of people to VOTE: KittyTacky as anyone else.
Desperation vote.

VOTE: Aureal
~Vasex
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Aureal

Let's skip for judgement already
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 877, Oclaxian Empire wrote: bc i’m open to shooting kt tonight, and i think ur scummier
Please do this, thx.
-furtiveglance
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Well that was hammer.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 1.08
Elimination
Aureal
(5): Skygazer, furtiveglance, Oclaxian Empire, KittyTacky, Enchant
<==HAMMER

Skygazer
(1): Doctor Drew
KittyTacky
: Aureal

Not Voting
(3): patchwork

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-13 10:42:45).

Mod notes:
  • With 8 players alive,5 votes are required for elimination.
  • An Elimination has been achieved.
  • Oclaxian Empire V/LA until Wednesday
Last edited by Marashu on Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Marashu »

The Home Owner's Association found one yard in particular to not be up to standard. The cut was uneven. The decorations were cheap plastic. The shade was off-green. Off-green! It was to no great surprise when the eviction notice arrived, but their neighbour was not expecting the lawnmower to leave with them.

Aureal has been eliminated. Aureal was a
Spoiler: Aureal
Town Neighbour

Night 1 begins and will end in (expired on 2023-03-15 07:42:29). Please use your private topics to submit any night actions.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Marashu »

It was clear that the oversight of the Home Owner's Association was not enough to keep everyone safe. During the night, some of the neighbours took it into their own hands (and lawnmowers) to remove those who seemed a threat to the community. When morning came around, grass was cut to the soil, trees were knocked over, and
impolite patterns
were carved into the topiary. Suffice it to say the affected home owners had no choice but to leave in shame.

Skygazer was killed in the night. Skygazer was
Spoiler: Skygazer
Town Neighbour

KittyTacky was killed in the night. KittyTacky was
Spoiler: KittyTacky
Town Neighbour

Day 2 begins!
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 2.00
Elimination

Not Voting
(5): Oclaxian Empire, Doctor Drew, Enchant, furtiveglance, patchwork

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-22 07:43:50).

Mod notes:
  • With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for elimination.
  • I will be V/LA from Friday-Sunday
Last edited by Marashu on Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:55 am

Post by patchwork »

shit furtive is it you
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 897, Marashu wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.00
Elimination

Not Voting
(5): Oclaxian Empire, Doctor Drew, Enchant, furtiveglance, patchwork

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-17 07:43:50).

Mod notes:
  • With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for elimination.
  • I will be V/LA from Friday-Sunday
Tell me that "2 days" is a joke.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”