Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 923, Nexus wrote:Maybe my "worst game ever" was an overreaction, but certainly, I enjoyed modding this game less than any other on the site.

I wasn't sure if it was my modding that meant you players couldn't get into it, the player list, or general apathy.
I don't think it was really any fault of yours
Are you ready for this?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

You don't know how close I was multiple times to self hammering.
I'm glad I didn't.

I still think this was town favored.
After N1, it was
9:2
Innocent, masons, and roleblock could claim immediately separating the town into two categories
4:7 with the two scum in that pool of 7. Scumhunting and the use of my roleblock could easily lead to a snowball effect.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Axxle »

You did a great job at modding, Nexus. I think CDB's role made things a bit slower since we didn't get a NK to really speculate about till Night 3, and that's when I was gone, but other than that it was entirely on the players to get motivated this game.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Faraday »

In post 926, Oversoul wrote:4:7 with the two scum in that pool of 7. Scumhunting and the use of my roleblock could easily lead to a snowball effect.

Roleblock isn't that likely to be successful given the fact that there's 2 scum alive. 3 scum in 12 is tricky, though.

If scum don't get lynched Day 1 or 2 here they have a 6:3 advantage going in to Day 3 which is pretty overwhelming. I mean, yes the setup begins to favour town if you lynch scum - but it really should?

Given the town pr's get shot if they stay hidden (given the 2-shot rolecop) + the chance your claim wouldn't be believed and yeah, I think it was probably balanced fine. Whether it's a "fun" set-up is maybe a bit different, it's not something I'd enjoy playing but it's probably fairly well balanced given the base of 3:3 :6 friends and enemies isn't horribly balanced.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Equinox »

Mine?