UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 922, Ok Nyeo wrote:Can we all agree that Kop is mafia?
I do yes.
Hoopla/Una/Kop seems to make the most sense.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

--Prodding Kop.
Ok Nyeo
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Ok Nyeo »

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker (the game where ugly is NOT a cop)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather (the game where ugly is a cop)

We lynch Kop, if he flips GF we lynch Una, if he flips Goon we lynch Ugly.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 913, Ok Nyeo wrote:And they still don't post their results immediately. Which could also be weird
Had no results. There was literally no reason to check.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 927, Ok Nyeo wrote:TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker (the game where ugly is NOT a cop)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather (the game where ugly is a cop)

We lynch Kop, if he flips GF we lynch Una, if he flips Goon we lynch Ugly.
Sure. Can we take an informal vote on this? Who is good with lynching Kop.

I am good with it.

Una should answer next.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

If Ugly is really OK with it, I am obviously not.
Why?
It means that the scumteam is Ugly/Laser, and we lose with the lynch. :]

@OK, I hope you understand that there's really no shortcut to happiness here anymore.
It seems that with Kop being rather inactive, I really need you to get your thoughts straight.
Let's solve the game the way it is supposed to be solved, and READ. Ugly doesn't want you to do it because he knows what I've already found, and will find once I make a full reread with quotes.
One long case, and I'm certain there's consensus after that.
I'll make it within 36 hours since I have a day off tomorrow.

@Kop/his replacement: even though it might feel like the game is not interested/on it's last stretch, don't vote or make your decision blindly based on results/"results".
Give this game the time it deserves - we can still fix what D2/D3 almost broke. If Ugly is really ready to vote you, it means you are def. town.

@Laser: in the off-off-off-chance OK has managed to fool me (since it seems Kop is really town after all), it's you who needs to be calm. Don't get swept off you feet by the apparently "easy decision". Make the effort.
(But since you are more likely Uglys buddy here, I can understand your reluctance :] )
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

I'm fine with lynching Kop.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 930, UnaBombaH wrote:If Ugly is really OK with it, I am obviously not.
Why?

@OK, I hope you understand that there's really no shortcut to happiness here anymore.
It seems that with Kop being rather inactive, I really need you to get your thoughts straight.
Let's solve the game the way it is supposed to be solved, and READ. Ugly doesn't want you to do it because he knows what I've already found, and will find once I make a full reread with quotes.

@Kop/his replacement: even though it might feel like the game is not interested/on it's last stretch, don't vote or make your decision blindly based on results/"results".
Give this game the time it deserves - we can still fix what D2/D3 almost broke. If Ugly is really ready to vote you, it means you are def. town.

@Laser: in the off-off-off-chance OK has managed to fool me (since it seems Kop is really town after all), it's you who needs to be calm. Don't get swept off you feet by the apparently "easy decision". Make the effort.
(But since you are more likely Uglys buddy here, I can understand your reluctance :] )
In post 931, LaserGuy wrote:I'm fine with lynching Kop.
Ok i have a whole thing about voting from yesterday i will post when i get back - but that is two for Kop and the skum saying no way. Kop obv wouldn’t self vote either way. Neyo has said he thinks Kop is skum.

Neyo and Laser - i leave it to you.
1) i am town. I am not lying. Una is skum. We need one more. It is either one of you, saying you think Kop is skum, or it is Kop.
2) If i am skum, then from your perspective it cannot be Una. So my partner is either the other one of you or Kop.

There will be nothing gained from this day - i am not saying vote right now but really what we can learn from has already been said. The only exceptions might be from the votes of today (if we lynch Una, bc if we lunch off of Una and are correct then we lynch Una tomorrow and win.

The LCD here is Kop. I will vote however the two of you decide. If you want me to vote first or last or whatever, idc. But i am voting within Una or Kop.

I have my own reasoning that i will post back when i get to my computer - but that is where skum is.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 930, UnaBombaH wrote:If Ugly is really OK with it, I am obviously not.
Why?

No caps? Off your game girl...
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 932, UglyDuck wrote: There will be nothing gained from this day - i am not saying vote right now but really what we can learn from has already been said. The only exceptions might be from the votes of today (if we lynch Una, bc if we lunch off of Una and are correct then we lynch Una tomorrow and win.

The LCD here is Kop. I will vote however the two of you decide. If you want me to vote first or last or whatever, idc. But i am voting within Una or Kop.

I have my own reasoning that i will post back when i get to my computer - but that is where skum is.
I don't think the vote order much matters at this point. I don't see any way that you can be mafia here with Town!Kop. You had the votes yesterDay to lynch him easily if you had wanted to. There's no reason that you would ever have needed to bus hoopla.

I'll think on this overnight to make sure I haven't missed something, but otherwise I'll vote Kop tomorrow morning.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 933, UglyDuck wrote:No caps? Off your game girl...
You on the other hand are right on your usual level - calling me a girl when I've clearly stated I'm a man. It even says so on the left.. :]

I'm also past raging at you, because I now understand your previous ignorance - it wasn't because you lacked the ability to think logically and understand what you've previously read, but because you intentionally misinterpreted and discredited me. :]

Want to tell everyone why you never bothered to even try and be accurate with your NK-speculation-ridiculation?
Was it because you wanted to do everything you could before the night to make it seem like you were 100% going to die at night?
You surely seem a little unsurprised considering you spent a solid part of last gameday ridiculing me.. :]
Maybe you knew after all that you can't possibly die at night? :lol:

@whoever two are town at this point - please tell me how the above makes sense with anything else, other than scum!Ugly?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 934, LaserGuy wrote:I'll think on this overnight to make sure I haven't missed something, but otherwise I'll vote Kop tomorrow morning.
Like, I'm starting to feel comfortable with you being scum based on how Ugly works, but please try to explain why voting Kop is ever the right play here?
You either vote me today, or you vote Ugly.
We are the ones with a contradicting 1v1.
Try to take a town-perspective here.. :]
The UN-informed minotiry here don't know that we lose today with a lynch on Kop, you see.
We lynch Ugly/me today with a confirmed chance to hit scum today.
We lynch anyone else, and we are in an uncharted territory. (from majoritys normal pov)
I'm of the luxury to know that Ugly is lyin -> he is scum -> him willing to lynch Kop makes Kop town -> meaning the remainin scum is in you/OK.

If you can refute the fact that we should lynch in me/Ugly today, I'll bow down to your scumplay.
Otherwise I'll continue to question your logic in a last ditch effort to stop the town from making a mistake.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Btw, no one has yet managed to produce a scum-case on me/Kop yet..actually, pretty much no one has made any actual cases on ANYONE yet! :lol:
I'm starting to think Ugly made an unnecessary detour by guiltying his buddy - he would've been able to win yesterday by guiltying me or Kop already.
Just because people follow madeup guilties in LyLo over reads.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 936, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 934, LaserGuy wrote:I'll think on this overnight to make sure I haven't missed something, but otherwise I'll vote Kop tomorrow morning.
Like, I'm starting to feel comfortable with you being scum based on how Ugly works, but please try to explain why voting Kop is ever the right play here?
It's exactly the same situation as D4. You and Ugly are linked claims. One of you is guaranteed Town and the other is guaranteed scum. By lynching the third scum, we can confirm with 100% certainty which player is which through the same mechanic (GF!Kop -> Town!Duck, Goon!Kop -> Town!Una). I don't think this is strictly necessary at this point since I don't really see any way around you/Kop as remaining scum, but it's the optimal play regardless.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 935, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 933, UglyDuck wrote:No caps? Off your game girl...
You on the other hand are right on your usual level - calling me a girl when I've clearly stated I'm a man. It even says so on the left.. :]

I'm also past raging at you, because I now understand your previous ignorance - it wasn't because you lacked the ability to think logically and understand what you've previously read, but because you intentionally misinterpreted and discredited me. :]

Want to tell everyone why you never bothered to even try and be accurate with your NK-speculation-ridiculation?
Was it because you wanted to do everything you could before the night to make it seem like you were 100% going to die at night?
You surely seem a little unsurprised considering you spent a solid part of last gameday ridiculing me.. :]
Maybe you knew after all that you can't possibly die at night? :lol:

@whoever two are town at this point - please tell me how the above makes sense with anything else, other than scum!Ugly?
I actually, non game related, do apologize about the top part. I for some reason thought you were tagged as "preferred she". My mistake.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 938, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 936, UnaBombaH wrote:
It's exactly the same situation as D4. You and Ugly are linked claims. One of you is guaranteed Town and the other is guaranteed scum. By lynching the third scum, we can confirm with 100% certainty which player is which through the same mechanic (GF!Kop -> Town!Duck, Goon!Kop -> Town!Una). I don't think this is strictly necessary at this point since I don't really see any way around you/Kop as remaining scum, but it's the optimal play regardless.
So it is a little different strictly based on the amount of player remaining at this time vs. the previous time. But the math still remains identical. Either way I don't care at this point. I agree with the last sentence of this 100% - it is Kop and Una.

Still need to get to computer that has the type out on it, but the jist of it is -
1) Neyo could of made a wagon on Hoopla instead of voting Kop, but didn't.
2) Kop could of hammered Hoopla instead of voting Mylo, bud didn't.
3) Laser tried multiple off wagons (assuming for reads), and then ended up hammering.
4) Una put Hoopla at L-1 knowing that 2/3 of the people not voting were skum.

more tomorrow.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

There are still parts that gloss over alternatives above.. :]
I'll make the write-up when I'm on a computer too.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Kop »

In post 908, Ok Nyeo wrote:Day is only 3 RL days long???
-- Fixed. Thank you for pointing that out.

Anyways, I'm probably going to vote Kop because of his interactions with Hoopla day 1.
Interactions on day one? I never interacted with Hoopla on day one, or day two for that matter.

Day one I was basically defending myself from a random wagon that just happened to take off because my early play is generally poor and often get scum read purely because of that.

Day two was just a clusterfuck from a bad play from a town perspective.

Everybody believes I am scum from a PoE point of view, but I don't see any case that shows me as scum, or given me anything to answer too. You lynch me this day, we lose the game, you'd rather allow a claimed cop with a guilty go another day. See my interaction with JJD and Fred for my perspective on it.

VOTE: Una
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ok Nyeo
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Ok Nyeo »

Actually, it makes sense.
Ugly is a cop and checked Una but he wanted to lynch Gf, so he outed his scumread as a cop check. (he was also late doing that, which make sense because ugly was lying about his check.)

Una, who do you think is Ugly's partner?
Ok Nyeo
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Ok Nyeo »

I don't see Hoopla protecting a better town player and changing the lynch to newer town player. Also Hoopla's protection case was "Kop claimed VT, not a PR" and that sounds reachy. I definitely see a Kop - Hoopla scum team. I just think Hoopla would not protect a mislynch like that, so Kop must be scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Unvote.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Seriously, unvote NOW if you're town.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Wtf is going on?
Have you even read the game Kop??
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Ok Nyeo
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Ok Nyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Ok Nyeo »

VOTE: Kop

Good scum theater.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 944, Ok Nyeo wrote:I don't see Hoopla protecting a better town player and changing the lynch to newer town player. Also Hoopla's protection case was "Kop claimed VT, not a PR" and that sounds reachy. I definitely see a Kop - Hoopla scum team. I just think Hoopla would not protect a mislynch like that, so Kop must be scum.
So you've never protected a mislynch that you believe is a mislynch?
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”