chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 966, Riddleton wrote:Here are my current reads in light of the new information:-

Anatole

-Presents a case against 2b1s in #266 with the fallacy that having a lot of scumreads, or voting a lot of people throughout the course of the game, is scummy. I dislike that 'case' and think it's scummy to push such a thing. I see you as a reasonably experienced player -- you're not a newbie -- so such case strikes me as odd. It's not scummy to have lots of scumreads. Paranoid, maybe, but scum, no.
-#348 is an overreaction. It looks to me as 'fake anger' expressed at my predecessor to try and get him to read Anatole more favourably.
-Same with chaos, I also dislike how he wiggles out of suspicion regarding 2b1s's experienced/lurker pools scum list (#870). Although the claim is true it bugs me how he points it out like this. It's too much of a 'get out of jail free card' for me to ignore. Later claims in #897 he doesn't like pacman is "trying to scumhunt based on factors extraneous to the game like level of experience." later on which contradicts this earlier post of his.
Verdict: scum

Chaos

-I dislike how he dodges my criticism in #826. When he finally responds, 4 days later, but it irks me that he dodged my questions for so long. He has posted in between so I'm inclined to believe it may be deliberate. His response at #880 is a stretch -- to be generous -- and isn't very credible.
-Tries to wiggle out of suspicion in #879. Scumpoints for trying to 'prove' why you don't belong in a possible scumpool. Has lurked a lot the entire game despite his objections. Has prod dodged 3 times over the course of the game.
Verdict: Lean Scum

Anka

I'm fairly confident Anka is town. Asking the right questions and doing the right things.
Verdict: Town

Magikarp

I truly have no idea what to think anymore about this slot. I townread it early on, saying it was a VI/newb town. Not sure what to think now. Some of his latest posts (#922, #924) are strange. Either this slot is third scum, or 2b1s might be GF.
Verdict: unreadable

Okay for starters, I was not avoiding your post I was extremely busy and I happened to miss at first that you were directing something towards me (which you even have to admit can happen) so I answered the first question I saw deliberated towards me and then was reading back over and saw I missed yours. Again, I've been a little inactive due to the fact that RL has been extremely busy this week but I have been as active as I can. As for my answer in how is this a stretch? And again I explained it was not me trying to wiggle out of the lurker pool it was me being frustrated at that moment.
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 973, evilpacman18 wrote:Chaos is scum yeah

What makes you convinced I'm scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 971, 2birds1stone wrote:I disapprove of the current massclaim, but seeing as over half the players have done it, I'm VT.

From my shoes, if there was even one more PR, then the game would be won, as we would have 5 conf-town (me, ward, you, Pac, new PR). There wasn't, which isn't ideal, but it still greatly increases the chances that we are lynching scum today, and I also thought it would be good for us to not waste any more time thinking Ward is scum when he is just newer to mafiscum and I guess hasn't had the time to be super involved this game. Since pac had already been outed as doc, today was the perfect day for a massclaim, as we have all the information from a massclaim, but no extra threat, since scum are going to kill pacman anyway.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:48 am

Post by acryon »

In post 968, Ankamius wrote:First, Phijkachu is pretty much obvious scum based on this. Each vote count in Day 1 literally only had (assumed) conftown on it, and while it was pushed pretty early on day 3 by unconfirmed (scum-driven), it pretty quickly went back to only being town votees once pacman became a counterwagon. This is pretty strong evidence of Phijkachu scum. I can def see Anatole and chaos trying to bus their partner that is most likely going to die that day phase quickly, then hopping off when it becomes less likely.

The apathy wagon doesn't really mean anything. The only unconfirmed not on the first five votes of that wagon was my predecessor, so it's pretty clear that it was heavily scum-driven regardless of who the scumteam is.

serrapaladin wagon sprung up alongside the town-driven acryon wagon. More likely than not both of the wagonees are scum (Anatole + chaos).

Riddleton slot is kinda meh. It was the last unconfirmed vote on the apathy wagon and voted acryon a lot, but it's not really all that scummy by itself.

I think this VCA is very telling. To me, it strongly looks to imply an Anatole/Chaos/Karp scum-team.
Ward
Ward
Goon
Ward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Ward »

As Acryon said, we are masons. Acryon is a good guy and I will lay my Mafia game life for him. Acryon is the towniest town that ever towned. How convenient, everyone else is vanilla, with the sole exception of the cop. By the way, that spoilerized tally analysis's font color, eyes says it's bad, but otherwise admirable effort.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

VOTE: Magikarp
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Konowa »

Votcount 3.6

Phijkchu_Magikarp (3) : 2birds1stone, evilpacman18, Anatole Kuragin

Not Voting (6) : acryon, Ankamius, Ward, Phijkchu_Magikarp, chaoslord54, Riddleton

Deadline hits in (expired on 2014-10-12 13:00:00)
Last edited by Konowa on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:42 am

Post by acryon »

So here's the thing. If my scum-team is correct(and I think it is), then Anatole and Chaos are either bussing Karp pretty hard or trying to mis-lynch in the chance that Karp isn't scum(although I think it's the former). I think between a Carp-flip and a Chaos-flip, we will get more information from the Chaos-flip. We actually don't get much info at all from a Karp lynch, since pretty much everyone has been willing to vote for him all game.

With that,
VOTE: Chaos
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:12 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

W/e
vote: Chaos
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 984, evilpacman18 wrote:W/e
vote: Chaos

We still have about 3 days so if you disagree, that's totally fine and we can have a dialogue.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Well I still think Karp is a liability but it was more urgent that we kill him before the massclaim happened and a lot of uncertainty was cleared up.
Scum pool to me is between chaos, Karp, Anatole, and Riddleton. Suddenly the odds are in our favor.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

in other words idc as long as we lynch one of those four, hence "w/e"
Phijkchu_Magikarp
Phijkchu_Magikarp
Goon
Phijkchu_Magikarp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Phijkchu_Magikarp »

I'll also put some extra pressure on him

vote:chaos

I guess we are going to attempt to lynch chaos?
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

I respect and understand Chaos lynching.

I feel Karp is the better lynch, though (also, given that Antole is town, surely it's Karp/Chaos/Riddleton scumteam).
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Riddleton »

I think it's pretty much certain Anatole and Chaos are two of the scum. Why do you think Anatole is town, 2birds?

The third scum is a mystery. A karp flip would let us know whether or not karp is scum, which is the main thing we're really uncertain about at this stage. If he is scum, I think we have the game in the bag with Anatole and Chaos being the partners. If Karp flips town, it's probably either 2birds is GF, someone is lying about their PR claim or Anka is scum. Roughly ordered in confidence. Honestly, at this stage I don't see a karp-town flip being all that likely. :/

VOTE: Magikarp
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Riddleton »

In post 975, chaoslord54 wrote:

Okay for starters, I was not avoiding your post I was extremely busy and I happened to miss at first that you were directing something towards me (which you even have to admit can happen) so I answered the first question I saw deliberated towards me and then was reading back over and saw I missed yours. Again, I've been a little inactive due to the fact that RL has been extremely busy this week but I have been as active as I can. As for my answer in how is this a stretch? And again I explained it was not me trying to wiggle out of the lurker pool it was me being frustrated at that moment.

Your answer is a stretch because Karp didn't say "I am scummy" but rather awknowledged 2bird's statement that he has been leading two town lynches. It's misleading wording, and I consider it you trying to push a lynch on your newbie-looking partner.

I consider you to be 'wiggling' out of the lurker pool. I don't really care for your excuses -- you
were
lurking at this stage and trying to avoid being categorised as such is a very scummy move in itself. The hardcore "I'm not scum because I'm not experienced/lurker" defences coming from you and anatole are very weak and look like desperate scum being cornered into trying to free themselves from suspicion.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I fully approve of both wagons, so consider me ready to vote chaos at any time.

VOTE: Phijkchu_Magikarp
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

2birds1stone wrote:Antole town slip reads legit to me, and makes me so fucking happy. Town slips are legitimately the greatest thing in the world.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

For reference,
In post 931, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'll give pacman another day. It's a really convenient claim though - two dead innocents.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

Vote:Karp
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Konowa »

Votcount 3.7

Phijkchu_Magikarp (5) : 2birds1stone, Anatole Kuragin, Riddleton, Ankamius, chaoslord54
chaoslord54 (3) : acryon, evilpacman18, Phijkchu_Magikarp

Not Voting (1) : Ward

Phijkchu_Magikarp - Vanilla Townie - lynched Day 3.

And with that, Night 3 begins. All actions to be submitted by (expired on 2014-10-12 07:30:00)
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Konowa »

During the Night,
acryon - Town Mason
was shot.

It is now Day 4. Deadline hits in (expired on 2014-10-26 10:30:00)

Votecount 4.0

Not Voting (7) : 2birds1stone, chaoslord54, Anatole Kuragin, evilpacman18, Ankamius, Ward, Riddleton
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:25 am

Post by 2birds1stone »

GG

VOTE: chaoslord54

Doesn't even matter if EPM's scum; today isn't LyLo if he is (no way we got nothing but two masons against 3-man scumteam).
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Riddleton »

Let's finish this. Chaos is certain scum now.

VOTE: Chaos

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”