Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Korlash wrote:You want us to mislynch? That means... *gasp* you must be scum!

I rest my case...
As in, if we mislynch me, we will not lose unless we mislynch again. You are blatantly misrepresenting me. :evil:

However, your comment applies if we lynch you.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

My commt that you are scum applies if we lynch me? Hey you said something true for once! Woot! /clap

But seriously... lets get down to brass tax... Weird phrase isn't it? Who wants brass tax? I don't even want freaking regular tax... tax sucks... Screw the IRS!... >.>

back to business... Not that we are conduction business here... I mean you have given me no form of currecny and I have offered you no goods in exchange... And also wouldn't tax apply to a merchantile exchange here? 7% or something...

Now I lost myself in thought... hmmm... what if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about? hmmm...

But let's get straight to the point...

->

ha ha get it? I was going to do a "." but then I thought, thats a dot not a point... hmmm..

but enough jokes... I kid you not here...

Listen... Mr. J. I'll be Frank with you... Mr. Frank... actually Mr. Frank was my father, you can just call me Korlash.

I propose... a settlement.

I obviously am not up to the task of making a case on you, haven't been all game. (trrust me I tired...) But I have been consistent in attacking your person all game. Every random event I have come across has lead me to you being scum. Be it Justin's survival for as long as he did, TSN's death, your level of activity, all roads converge on a singular point where you end up as a likely scum candidate.

The settlement is, if you are town, then I admit to my folly and we lynch me. In the end we will have both been lynched (providing your town) so we will both have been happy. We then hope the doc has done his/her job and given us an extra day.

this plan gives us a few very distinct advantages. First off... we accept to leave the WCS idea with at least lynching the two most likely scum. So, our WCS becomes slightly more in town's favor.

If the doc does protect someone tonight or tomorrow night, and providing he/she hasn't protected one of us already, then come the day after tomorrow we should have cleared or killed everyone but the scum. This takes the idea of a doc claim to maximise it's likeliness of town firendly outcome.

The most important thing is that I will have finally killed you! You surviving little foul mutliple personality excuse for a role of near vanillaness! All my life I have waited for this day... the day i get to say.... "Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya,you killed my father, now prepare to die..."... jerk...

Downsides include, but are not limited to...

diarrhea (Had to do that one first XD), upset stomache, intense urge to eat fudge brownies, a lack of a predisposed disposition (WTF does that mean... Google that sucker...) the fact that we have planed out day activites for tomrrow thus leading to a blatant WIFOM scam that rocks tonight's world. If I am not scum, then the scum may choose to kill another to increase his chance of winning, but the doc might know this and thus protect another, so to ensure a NK the scum might choose to kill me, but the doc may count on this... yadda yadda yadda...

It is a little more specific then what usually happens with doc/scum night actions dilemmas...

It also counts on one of us being scum. If not our chance of victory dwindles to... oh... about the same odds of a brass coin doing the hokey pokey... >.> hmmm...

The fact is most people in this game have become increasingly bored with it. Lets face it, I'm only still around because this is the first game I have ever been able to go "NO U!" "NO U!" "I SAID NO U! FIRST!" every freaking post and I find it bloody fun to get away with. I assume your only here cause your scum and not many people simply let a "scum" role go by without having a little fun with it. And if I was allowed to talk about the Doc I would conclude that he is in fact only as active as he is BECAUSE he is the doc. Although we can ask him himself if and when he chooses to claim. And dive into that all you want scum... I'm fairly certain your paranoid enough to read that and come to all the wrong conclusions... that thing your thinking right now? It's wrong. I wanted you to think that... ha ha... loser...

SO!... will one of you bored townies please hammer this sucker so that we can, if not end it, become one step closer to ending it? I have other things to do... *taps foot*
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Romanus »

Vote: Korlash
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Not sure how to respond to that one...

>.> um... thats for not helping?

No that sounds too mean... how about... way to go dummy!

No... hmmm...

How about just a slow sarcastic clap... /clap

that works...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Romanus wrote:The fact that Al J is the vote leader and that I could hammer him has made me pause. Also that he is #2 on my scum list.

Also, I asked for information that it appears I am not going to get, which is fine.

Where is Clockwork Muse in all of this. He isn't voting either and hasn't posted near as much.
Ruse. XD

I've been reading, enjoying my fourth, and... reading. That said, here are some of my thoughts. The reason I'm not voting? I want to be responsible with my vote. I'm not just going to throw it out right away because there is a dead-line coming. I'm going to vote for who I think is scum.

Korlash- The fact that you aren't willing to present a case upsets me. A lot. In fact, because you aren't presenting a case, you are hurting the town. Hiding your ideas from the town doesn't help us at all and it makes you look bad, in my opinion. You honestly look like you are more interested in your jokes then forming an case against Alabaska.

Ramanus- [Get it? I spelled your name wrong too. :D] You've been up on my list actually, for a while. The fact that you've been pushing for the doctor to out himself makes me uneasy but at the same time I can see the point of it. However, I still feel that it's better the doctor stay hidden. Then your vote on Korlash without reasoning made me feel even more uneasy. If you justified your vote, I would feel much better but until then you still seem suspicious.

Alabaska- There really isn't much to say about
you
. But as your 'persona' in this game, Justin still makes me feel uneasy. I feel like he was giving us junk-food scum hunting and now I think there is the possibility that you've jumped onto that habit and that you are attacking Korlash because he is who you the players you are now representing attacked before.

Neko and K7 haven't posted in a while as well. If they don't post within this deadline then they get a MASSIVE FoS. Because they left their vote hanging there without bothering to come and check the discussion. If Ala were to claim doctor and they weren't here to unvote then everything would go to hell. [That's a hypothetical situation. Just so you know. I don't know who the doctor is and I don't want to know at the moment.]
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 am

Post by killa seven »

Sup clock,
i havent posted in min because i feel i have found the last scum, nothing much going on here besides a scum vs town member (in my eyes)
and if ala claims doc i wont unvote, im 100% sure i found the doc and its not him, plus him and el gave me no reason to think they were the doc when the discussion came up.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Korlash »

It's not that i'm unwilling... it's that i don't think the amount of effort I would have to put into it would be justified. I have attacked Justin/EL/Ala all game with as little or less then I have put into my most recent vote. Up until now that has been suspicious, but consitant.

To make a case now, or to further my case depending on how you look at it, would mean I would have to go all the way back to justin, out line EVERYTHING up until now. And with the levelk of comitment I've put into this game already, to do that would seem a waste. If I were you, I would be less worried abotu why I, a guy who has pretty much attacked Ala's person all game long, would vote him and more worried about why the other two would go along with me when I have presented such little findings.

I'm only doing the jokes cause I find myself being set up for them here and there, plus its just fun to do. heres something...
Clockwork wrote:Alabaska- There really isn't much to say about you.
there you have it. A person who has 4 distinct playstyles cannot just have a willy nilly case thrown out there. I mean lets say one of his pre-carnations was all buddy-buddy with a proven town. What does that mean? It could have been he had figured the other guy to be town, so he was trying to work with him. It could be he was trying to frame partnership in case he (as scum) was lynched. Most things I could have said about justin or EL have already been said, but he is not justin... and... *looks closely* he doesn't look like EL either... well maybe the nose... So very little of what I can say now will mean anything.

Heres something i can say:
Ala wrote:Why are more people not voting Korlash? This is really boggling my mind.
he comes into this game, and goes after me. The above quote makes me think he felt I would be an easy lynch. So question, who would go after an easy lynch? Scum or town?

I would like to refute one thing though...
Ala wrote:Maybe my predecesoors attacked him because they were good players who knew scumtells when the saw them! Shocking isn't it?
Or maybe I caught on ot them as scum and so they were forced to try and get rid of me. plausable? perhaps...
Clock wrote:Then your vote on Korlash without reasoning made me feel even more uneasy. If you justified your vote, I would feel much better but until then you still seem suspicious.
I would direct you to:
Rom wrote:After rereading I am really on the fence. Al J really made the case I was going to make on Korlash and then some. He hit every point that I picked up on. However, it is not definite, especially after my reread of Al J.
and
Rom wrote:I'm down with a Korlash lynch. I'll wait for an updated votecount, to see where things stand. Once that votecount happens, plan on seeing me put my vote on Korlash, unless I change my mind again.
where he clearly says he agreed with Ala's case, and that he was planning on voting me. While not totally justified, I think his vote is not all that suspicious. I would have liked for him to illistrate what and where in Ala's case I was damned. Maybe some of his own insight. But to just agree might show he too is interested in the easy lynch. Which is why, if we lynch Ala, and I am either NKed or the doc says he protected me, then we should lynch him tomorrow. Hes my fall back, but Ala is clearly above him in terms of scumminess.

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:46 am

Post by neko2086 »

CR--Despite being on V/LA, I've managed to post rather regularly, and I did post yesterday, fyi. If there wasn't so much opportunity for things to get lost in the noise, I'd say you haven't been paying attention.

Taking your time to vote is a good idea, but do realize that deadline is almost up, and it's in our best interest that you (and everyone) be voting.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Korlash »

And it's in our best interest that you (and everyone) be voting... Alabaska... there... that sounds better...

Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Korlash wrote:My commt that you are scum applies if we lynch me? Hey you said something true for once! Woot! /clap

But seriously... lets get down to brass tax... Weird phrase isn't it? Who wants brass tax? I don't even want freaking regular tax... tax sucks... Screw the IRS!... >.>

back to business... Not that we are conduction business here... I mean you have given me no form of currecny and I have offered you no goods in exchange... And also wouldn't tax apply to a merchantile exchange here? 7% or something...

Now I lost myself in thought... hmmm... what if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about? hmmm...

But let's get straight to the point...

->

ha ha get it? I was going to do a "." but then I thought, thats a dot not a point... hmmm..

but enough jokes... I kid you not here...

Listen... Mr. J. I'll be Frank with you... Mr. Frank... actually Mr. Frank was my father, you can just call me Korlash.

I propose... a settlement.

I obviously am not up to the task of making a case on you, haven't been all game. (trrust me I tired...) But I have been consistent in attacking your person all game. Every random event I have come across has lead me to you being scum. Be it Justin's survival for as long as he did, TSN's death, your level of activity, all roads converge on a singular point where you end up as a likely scum candidate.

The settlement is, if you are town, then I admit to my folly and we lynch me. In the end we will have both been lynched (providing your town) so we will both have been happy. We then hope the doc has done his/her job and given us an extra day.

this plan gives us a few very distinct advantages. First off... we accept to leave the WCS idea with at least lynching the two most likely scum. So, our WCS becomes slightly more in town's favor.

If the doc does protect someone tonight or tomorrow night, and providing he/she hasn't protected one of us already, then come the day after tomorrow we should have cleared or killed everyone but the scum. This takes the idea of a doc claim to maximise it's likeliness of town firendly outcome.

The most important thing is that I will have finally killed you! You surviving little foul mutliple personality excuse for a role of near vanillaness! All my life I have waited for this day... the day i get to say.... "Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya,you killed my father, now prepare to die..."... jerk...

Downsides include, but are not limited to...

diarrhea (Had to do that one first XD), upset stomache, intense urge to eat fudge brownies, a lack of a predisposed disposition (WTF does that mean... Google that sucker...) the fact that we have planed out day activites for tomrrow thus leading to a blatant WIFOM scam that rocks tonight's world. If I am not scum, then the scum may choose to kill another to increase his chance of winning, but the doc might know this and thus protect another, so to ensure a NK the scum might choose to kill me, but the doc may count on this... yadda yadda yadda...

It is a little more specific then what usually happens with doc/scum night actions dilemmas...

It also counts on one of us being scum. If not our chance of victory dwindles to... oh... about the same odds of a brass coin doing the hokey pokey... >.> hmmm...

The fact is most people in this game have become increasingly bored with it. Lets face it, I'm only still around because this is the first game I have ever been able to go "NO U!" "NO U!" "I SAID NO U! FIRST!" every freaking post and I find it bloody fun to get away with. I assume your only here cause your scum and not many people simply let a "scum" role go by without having a little fun with it. And if I was allowed to talk about the Doc I would conclude that he is in fact only as active as he is BECAUSE he is the doc. Although we can ask him himself if and when he chooses to claim. And dive into that all you want scum... I'm fairly certain your paranoid enough to read that and come to all the wrong conclusions... that thing your thinking right now? It's wrong. I wanted you to think that... ha ha... loser...

SO!... will one of you bored townies please hammer this sucker so that we can, if not end it, become one step closer to ending it? I have other things to do... *taps foot*
This is the scummiest post I've ever seen.
Romanus wrote:
Vote: Korlash
This the appropriate response.

Also, K7, don't worry, I won't be claiming doc.

@killa seven and neko: Why do you think that I am an inherently superior lynch to Korlash?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Korlash »

cause scum lynch > town lynch...

Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:29 am

Post by Romanus »

Many great and humble apologies to ClockworkRuse for the misspelling of his name.

I believe there is about 6 hours to deadline. I wish ClockR would have at least expressed his intentions.

I will give ClockR a chance to vote, hammer Al J if that is what he wants to do. If he votes other than Al J, I am going to hammer Al J.

My reasoning is simple enough. I don't want a deadline lynch. We, the town, need to lynch. At most the wagon has one scum on it. If Al J comes up town, I am pretty sure I know who the scum is on the wagon. We do have a mislynch in our pocket.

I predict the doctor is going to die tonight, which will clear someone else.

I'll have access throughout the day.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 am

Post by killa seven »

romanus any reason for you to say we are mislynching? how do you know?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Romanus »

I'm saying IF this is a mislynch.

Time to go to sleep

UNVOTE

vote: Alabaska J
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Thesp »

Final Day 5 Vote Count

Alabaska J - 3
(Korlash1, killa seven2, neko20864)
Korlash - 2
(Alabaska J3, Romanus5)

Not Voting - 1
(ClockworkRuse)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Thesp »

Alabaska J,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

Night 5 begins.
Please have all nightchoices in within 72 hours. Thanks!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by Thesp »

Korlash,
Doctor
, has been killed.

Day 6 begins.
With 4 alive, it's three to lynch. Deadline in three weeks.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

d'oh go town
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

Woohoo! Death's sweet sweet embrace!

Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Romanus »

apparently I don't know what I am talking about.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 am

Post by killa seven »

yea, i knew he was the doc, the she/he shit gave it away, anyways, apparently he protected neko night three. ima re read a few things we cant afford to mislynch today.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:21 am

Post by neko2086 »

Defending Korlash is probably one of the most difficult, painful things I've ever had to do. He should have just claimed, but, if we're careful, I think we'll be able to manage.

CR, you
did
know that we were in deadline, right?

I also need to do more rereads, but this is noteworthy--
Romanus wrote: I predict the doctor is going to die tonight, which will clear someone else.
k7 already pointed some of this out, but this strongly implies knowledge that there would indeed be a night. There was no "if" here. It was "the doctor
is going to die
tonight, which
will
clear someone else.

Now, if you had felt pretty certain that AJ/EL/etc. was town, that might explain it, but he was #2 on your scumlist as of post 971. I need to reread you and shanba.

I'm not quite ready to dismiss k7 as town, either. I felt pretty strongly that he may be scum at one point in this game. I'll have to revisit that and see if it makes sense or not with more recent events.
In Tartiflette We Trust
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

I did know it was deadline and when I came on to place my vote, low and behold I was too late. I got caught up in some real life drama, I'll spare you all the details and keep the headache to myself.

That said, I think I picked up on Korlash's crumbs but I want to double check to make sure I found them. Did he start crumbing when he talked about spending a night at the hospital?

A re-read is in order as I was most suspicious of Ala and now I need to find some new direction.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:49 am

Post by neko2086 »

I keep thinking that Romanus replaced shanba but he replaced jtdyer/RW. CR replaced shanba.

Looking back, Shanba was the only person not voting Jdodge or mm D1, missed the D2 deadline, was on the skitzer-lynch D3, but then missed the D4 deadline, and now CR missed the D5 deadline. Have they purposefully missed the deadlines? I'm not sure, but I'm not thinking so. If Shanba had missed the D3 deadline or was on anything but the skitzer-wagon, I'd be more inclined to believe so. Though, kleb bussed skitzer and shanba could have done the same, and shanba did defend kleb a little on D4, so I'm finding him a very difficult read.

The way kleb's lynch went, it seemed like he was being bussed since there was very little reasoning given for the wagon. Again, shanba wasn't on it, but he did lay the seed for it, so I have to wonder if he would have bussed both his partners, and without actually voting for the second one. I'm tentatively putting CR on the bottom of my list.

K7 actually appeared to have some reasoning for voting kleb, but it wasn't very convincing. He says it was because he caused crub to get lynched rather than tsn, but it turns out that it wouldn't have mattered. On the other hand, he may have wanted Crub, specifically, to get lynched rather than TSN, so there may some merit to k7's case. It would still make sense as a bus-vote, though.

Romanus' predecessors were both wishy-washy players, and jtdyer's vote on kleb was very unconvincing. Rom's play yesterday, as already stated, is very disconcerting, and he hasn't really said anything yet today, as if waiting to see what everybody else does before he acts, so I would put him at the top of my list atm. I'm also not sure I buy his not picking up on the breadcrumbs, but if CR didn't pick up on them either (and obviously EL and AJ both missed it), then it may not have been as obvious as I thought, though a simple reread shows a very distinct and unusual interaction between myself and Korlash. I'd be very surprised if everybody but k7 missed it.

Clearly, though, there is reason to suspect each of you, so we'll need plenty of discussion today to make the right choice.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Romanus »

The reason I am being somewhat silent is that my two top suspects turned out to be town. Now, I did suspect that Korlash was the doctor, even before the breadcrumbs. I purposefully didn't go back and try to find the breadcrumbs because I really just don't like that stuff. He might have well just claimed. It got him killed anyway.

Enough about the very bad play of Korlash.

I am going back to my first reread notes and going to do a somewhat quick reread to see what I can see.

Shanba pinged pretty hard earlier for me IIRC.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”