Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 974, Looker wrote:O wow, this is going to be interesting. The shock was the Doc?
Yeah, doc killed/saved but actually killed enchant who claimed doc trying to draw a scum kill

And then got got himself

Kinda funny actually
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by mc esther »

i dont really love the night kill speculation -- not because it's particularly dangerous at this point, just that, i just think it's all way off-base? like, i just dont really believe that enchant had any motive in mind beyond survivalism, or that guiltylion was a particularly weird kill. especially that latter point; imagine guiltylion's alive today, he's not getting eliminated here is he? and if he's not a viable elimination and you know he's not in your faction, do you really want him around digging through your iso, asking pointed questions, etc.?

idk, i'll admit im less sure on galron.
~
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 973, mc esther wrote:
In post 963, T3 wrote:esther, can you please report your case on me because i genuinely can't find it when skimming through your iso
it doesnt really matter because you cant talk me out of it, but it's the d2 post-hammer interaction where i quoted your townread on lickety.
\-_-/
i was bored of the day
his ost on me was bad
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Auro »

I agree on Looker looking like the most likely LQ partner.

If Looker claims to be Ice Mafia I'd reconsider voting them.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Looker »

How does town win as of this post? Do we need to aim for one mafia over the other?
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:20 am

Post by mc esther »

In post 954, Roden wrote:Let's imagine we elim an Ice Mafia today. That makes it 1-1-4. Scum wins if they each kill one townie, since they can have a dual victory if they eliminate/endgame town. They would have to coordinate the kill to achieve this though.

So, what's preventing Fire and Ice teams from coordinating the kill once they secure an elim that isn't the Fire team? With no CPR Doc, Mafia can freely coordinate during twilight and there's nothing we can do about it.
~
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:49 am

Post by DArby »

In post 978, Auro wrote:I agree on Looker looking like the most likely LQ partner.

What’s your argument against this slot?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 968, Roden wrote:
In post 967, T3 wrote:how is that post scummy?
In what universe do you think "yeah I could have bussed but is it likely" is a townie thing to say? You're practically daring us to scum read you. Why would your only defense be that it isn't likely that you bussed? Especially when you aren't even giving actual reasons for why you wouldn't have bussed there.
.-.
It's not really my scum playstyle to bus in a situation where I don't have to for gamestate/read reasons (mbos 13).
In post 971, T3 wrote:I worded that badly.
Scum me probably soft defends LQ until he's flipped. Scum me usually busses only when forced to because I'm widely townread and need to keep the image up. (Mbos 13, Hanahaki, WNT)
In post 972, T3 wrote:MBOS 13 I was sitting around lean town in nearly everyone's readlist. I had two widely scumread deadweight partners who I kept shielding until I had to bus both of them in ELO or I would go down after them.
Hanhaki, both of my partners scumclaimed for idiotic reasons Day 2 and Day 3, I was widely townread. I deathbussed both of them and endgamed.
WNT I was widely townread. I hard bussed my deadweight partner Day 2 or else it would look slightly suspicious for me.
Those are the 3 examples I can think of off the top of my head.
Ok, I can believe this. I still think you could be Ice Mafia but you're likely not Fire Mafia.

Who do you think is LQ's partner? Consensus seems to be Bingle/Looker but the sudden drop in game activity is concerning.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Roden »

In post 974, Looker wrote:O wow, this is going to be interesting. The shock was the Doc?
In post 979, Looker wrote:How does town win as of this post? Do we need to aim for one mafia over the other?
Esther quoted the post that explains the situation.

What's your stance on everything right now? General consensus so far is that your slot is most likely the last Fire Mafia. If it isn't you, who do you think it is?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:27 am

Post by T3 »

In post 982, Roden wrote:
In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 968, Roden wrote:
In post 967, T3 wrote:how is that post scummy?
In what universe do you think "yeah I could have bussed but is it likely" is a townie thing to say? You're practically daring us to scum read you. Why would your only defense be that it isn't likely that you bussed? Especially when you aren't even giving actual reasons for why you wouldn't have bussed there.
.-.
It's not really my scum playstyle to bus in a situation where I don't have to for gamestate/read reasons (mbos 13).
In post 971, T3 wrote:I worded that badly.
Scum me probably soft defends LQ until he's flipped. Scum me usually busses only when forced to because I'm widely townread and need to keep the image up. (Mbos 13, Hanahaki, WNT)
In post 972, T3 wrote:MBOS 13 I was sitting around lean town in nearly everyone's readlist. I had two widely scumread deadweight partners who I kept shielding until I had to bus both of them in ELO or I would go down after them.
Hanhaki, both of my partners scumclaimed for idiotic reasons Day 2 and Day 3, I was widely townread. I deathbussed both of them and endgamed.
WNT I was widely townread. I hard bussed my deadweight partner Day 2 or else it would look slightly suspicious for me.
Those are the 3 examples I can think of off the top of my head.
Ok, I can believe this. I still think you could be Ice Mafia but you're likely not Fire Mafia.

Who do you think is LQ's partner? Consensus seems to be Bingle/Looker but the sudden drop in game activity is concerning.
I'm not sure. I'll read LQ's iso ~soon.
The drop in game activity is probably because 3 people died. The main person I would want to look at here is Auro. From what I remember, he was posting quite a bit Day 2 but has since dropped off.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Pavowski »

I just realized that for town, the potential of eliminating scum is higher than the potential of eliminating town on this round

It doesn't make things easier but it's interesting at least
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 113, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 24, Pavowski wrote:A50 how does it feel to be unvotable today? What a treat it must be
In post 26, Pavowski wrote:You can get hecked for stealing the first pagetop
In post 39, Pavowski wrote:
In post 38, T3 wrote:When I type in A50, my phone suggests that I type “A50 and then my autocorrect doesn’t have a problem with your attitude and barb is going to be a good person and barb and I’m not sure if I can have a problem with your phone”
Obvious scumclaim is obvious
In post 68, Pavowski wrote:Are you guys like... Seriously arguing about A50's alignment?

You're not, right?
In post 70, Pavowski wrote:The only sarcasm I understand is my own
Pav really is lacking spice in his posts. Played with them in a newbie a bit ago and their posts there were quite a bit better than here. These posts seem dry and unimaginitive. I also couldn't help but see a buddy attempt of the IC.

VOTE: Pav
antipartner points
I don't think scum would bus this way right out of the gate.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Finally, a reason to townread T3
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 981, DArby wrote:
In post 978, Auro wrote:I agree on Looker looking like the most likely LQ partner.

What’s your argument against this slot?
Bingle chainsaw'd me when I voted for LQ, and never shifted his vote afterwards.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Looker »

In post 980, mc esther wrote:
In post 954, Roden wrote:Let's imagine we elim an Ice Mafia today. That makes it 1-1-4. Scum wins if they each kill one townie, since they can have a dual victory if they eliminate/endgame town. They would have to coordinate the kill to achieve this though.

So, what's preventing Fire and Ice teams from coordinating the kill once they secure an elim that isn't the Fire team? With no CPR Doc, Mafia can freely coordinate during twilight and there's nothing we can do about it.
I don't understand. What's keeping the fire Mafia from claiming ice Mafia
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:07 am

Post by mc esther »

try it and find out
In post 983, Roden wrote:What's your stance on everything right now? General consensus so far is that your slot is most likely the last Fire Mafia. If it isn't you, who do you think it is?
~
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Auro »

Yawn

@mc esther you have any slots pegged for town?
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:02 am

Post by mc esther »

pavowski, darby, and roden; yes, same old same old. pavowski's posting got kinda weird today imo, but i dont really see how it's alignment-indicative, i think he's just glad that nobody's hounding him for talking about night kills any more (sorry ik im a bit of a bitch about that stuff). darby's frustratingly inactive, but again, i dont think it's alignment indicative, and i dont feel the need to reconsider a read which literally(?) everyone agrees on, i really do believe in the power of consensus. roden's just a hunch.

you might notice that this has implications on your alignment. which read do you disagree with?
~
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 992, mc esther wrote:roden's just a hunch.
How do people keep forgetting roden is confirmed town?

Unless this is just a joke in which case I am dumb

My posting has sucked today just because I'm kinda at a loss and don't love the fact we're likely in melo here, I was not ready for that transition
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DArby »

In post 371, Bingle wrote:Oh the salsa post is also very scummy.

Regardless of whether roden/LQ is t/s t/t s/s or m/w,
there’s definitely scum in the cheerleaders. Other potential takers on that pool are T3 and pav from what I’ve seen so far.

LQ is being surprisingly readable/reasonable given the amount of complaining I saw while p dodging. Light townread there. Roden is meh. Not really scummy, but reacted poorly to baiting. Not really towny either, just kinda got pushed into this whole interaction.

Darby is pro town. Mc is either town or trying to pocket Darby. Need to poke there a bit later to see what falls out of the tree.
I wanna vote this slot.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Pavowski »

Nothing stopping you!
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by mc esther »

lmao pavowski i am not going to try poe-ing out melo on "just a hunch" (idk actually it would be super cool if it worked).

yeah if roden doesnt turn up something new next he posts im just voting. six days on the deadline isnt exactly super urgent, but i feel like with this level of inactivity we're just crawling towards a deadline elimination anyway.

roden, youve voiced your discomfort with the way this day's playing out -- that's pretty understandable, but youre going to have to turn up an alternate theory then. reluctantly lurking it out until the deadline hits and we eliminate the same person we had pegged at the start of the day isnt an improvement on this situation. auro/t3 ice, lickety/bingle fire seems pretty obviously "the" solution to me (like, lmao, double-iso auro/t3, it's like theyre not even playing in the same game), if you want something else under consideration then youre gonna need to put forward something pretty convincing pretty soon.
~
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 678, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 672, Bingle wrote:I don't think LQ having weird takes is particularly scummy.
Can confirm.
In post 683, LicketyQuickety wrote:Town:
Roden
mc esther - Townie sounding points.
Guilty Lion - Not seeing GL as Scum here. Their push on Roden looks bad in retrospect, but I'm guilty of the same thing.

Town Lean:
Bingle - Good thoughts, feel like he's actually trying to sort me.
DArby - Probably Town, but there was something that was bugging me about them near EoD. Would have to look and try and figure it out. Town Lean.

Null:
Enchant - IDK, higher activity? That's probably NAI
Pavowski - Null. Why are People TRing Pav? Is it based on pre-flip or what?
Auro - Having doubts here since I'm probably TRing Bingle and GL more at this point.
T3 - Don't really feel anything here.

Scum Lean:
Galron - I guess I have to have a Scum Lean somewhere. And I didn't really like that the were stiff at the SoD 1. Someone else made that comment and I went back to look and I can definitely see it. Their reaction to it was bad too.

VOTE: Galron
In post 765, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Bingle

Let's try something spicy.
In post 779, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 778, Bingle wrote:You not already being on the T3 wagon is a disappointment, tbh.

I was wondering specifically whether you would hop right back on Galron if someone else joined or if you'd stay with the wagon with more steam.

:(
LOL, even Bingle can derp.
look at this dude
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by T3 »

> Bingle is town
> It's D2 why don't I vote a townread without explanation and then not interact with them
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 992, mc esther wrote:pavowski, darby, and roden; yes, same old same old. pavowski's posting got kinda weird today imo, but i dont really see how it's alignment-indicative, i think he's just glad that nobody's hounding him for talking about night kills any more (sorry ik im a bit of a bitch about that stuff). darby's frustratingly inactive, but again, i dont think it's alignment indicative, and i dont feel the need to reconsider a read which literally(?) everyone agrees on, i really do believe in the power of consensus. roden's just a hunch.

you might notice that this has implications on your alignment. which read do you disagree with?
Prolly Darby? Think I'll do a full game re-read soon since a lot of slots this game are just merging together in my head.

Return to “Completed Open Games”