Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:05 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 954, Skygazer wrote: if elements were scum with kkfc, they weren't doing a very good job at fueling counterwagons.
this is irrelevant if the wagon itself dies down actively because of what elements did. by shutting down the momentum against kkfc and eventually later on casting a vote on the IAVH wagon, elements would've done everything they needed to do to protect their partner in that day 1.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:08 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

another issue i have with kkfc/elements is that they just haven't rly interacted at all this game. which it why it surprises me so much when I see KKFC post a readlist with El topping it in .
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:13 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

it's also a case where if you want to pair me with kkfc or el, both of those scenarios involve busses at critical moments in the game. el and kkfc have given each other a much easier time than they've given to other slots in this game and that's a massive concern.
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:54 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 937, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 935, Elements wrote: You still want kkfc today?
Yep, or you.

I think the associatives around you and KKFC are so clear. I know I've been harking on about the intent to hammer post for this entire game but that singlehandedly halted the momentum behind the KKFC wagon early game. I think you were covering for your teammate.
I'm sorry but this doesn't feel true at all. If you read the wagon on me the intent to hammer post wasn't what ended it.

Skygazer puts me at E-1 (I have votes from Daisy and iavh at this point for Meta reasons) at , intent to hammer post is , discussion related to wagon continues for a while?

This is a pretty blatant misrep of what happened to be honest.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:55 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

The idea that there are "clear KKFC/Elements" associatives and also that we haven't interacted this game just seems contradictory.

Daisy's case on me is pretty obviously scum motivated.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:01 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Let's just split the difference and get Elements.

Skygazer claim seems real enough, since I feel like a 9p game with:

Neopolitan
Messenger
5 VT

2 Mafia Goons / perhaps one PR

Doesn't make much sense from a setup perspective? Also, if Skygazer's role claim is real, then a setup with a Scum Bodyguard or really any Scum Protective doesn't make sense without a 3rd town PR.

@Skygazer I will make my case later for Daisy/Elements, but I urge you to look at the context of , where Daisy unvotes her partner and pushes what we should all see by now is a premature meta case on me that she only really ever retracted in name. Like, do we think that this read that I'm a passive player is even fair to give on post of a game? It has to be because Elements is at 3 votes and there's no other way for Daisy to extricate herself from her RVS vote without her feeling like she looks suspicious.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:09 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

The evolution of Daisy's reads on Elements Day 2 makes no sense.

In post 369, OopsieDaisy wrote: I will say El is now reading a bit different to me after revealing that the intent to hammer post had an agenda. As I've said before my read on Elements is based on whether their posts have a deep running agenda (scummy) or are mostly surface level and a bit trolly (townie). Revealing that the intent to hammer post had strong thought behind it surprises me a bit, tho I've been wrong here plenty of times before.
Daisy presumably scumreads Elements here.
In post 389, OopsieDaisy wrote: Elements could've been scum looking for a quick hammer but I think that's fairly unlikely considering the explanations we've received.
There's literally no Elements additional explanation of the intent to hammer post between these two posts. Elements talks about why they did it earlier, but Daisy scumreads Elements after they explain their reasoning, that was the whole logic behind the scumread in the first place.

Then Kitty has Elements in the second tier of reads with Sky/Delta in .
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:11 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

The logic that Daisy keeps going back to is that a scum!Elements has no reason to make an intent to hammer post on a town!KKFC. This is repeated often, and I think that this logic, coupled with Daisy's persistent pushes on me in Day 1 and Day 2, were meant to try to make her partner look town once I flipped.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:15 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

There's this idea that Elements is scummy, yet if I'm town then Elements can't be scum, but since I'm more scummy than Elements, I should be flipped first, that is entirely too convenient for this game.

Sky and Kitty surely you see this.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Skygazer »

i will recalibrate tomorrow
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Skygazer »

to anyone else with hulu or disney plus: apparently that comes with espn+ and i couldve had these games on in the background the whole time
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Skygazer »

wronggggg thread
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

So overnight (in both senses) I have been thinking about what to do.

Everyone feels town to me except Oopsie and Ele.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 916, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I see it now obviously, but I didn't at the time to be honest.

I'm guessing Kitty is vanilla?
Yeah I am VT.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 936, Elements wrote: Kitty, come help us out
Help out how?
~Vasex
~Enchant
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Skygazer »

hi kitty
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Skygazer »

talk to me about your katy town read
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i could probably go for oopsie / elements tbh. i want to revisit with a fresher mind but kkfc's posts on this page seem townie and reminded me why i started townreading them a bit d2.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

and your reads have been better than mine so sheeping might just be the way to go tbh
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 950, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 949, Skygazer wrote: i feel like half of the words in oopsie's iso are dedicated to KKFC
I have an obsession :3
this kinda feels like a post that is made in a oopsie/elements world tbh
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by RH »

Flavour

Smooth Criminal

Day 3 Count I

Not Voting
- Elements, KatyKimFanClub, KittyTacky, OopsieDaisy, Skygazer

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
  • I'm going on school camp from Sunday to next Friday so implosion will take over.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-08-16 16:16:00).

OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:29 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Alright gamers I dealt with the KKFC/me world yesterday, looks like I gotta deal with the Elements/me world today.
In post 979, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 937, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 935, Elements wrote: You still want kkfc today?
Yep, or you.

I think the associatives around you and KKFC are so clear. I know I've been harking on about the intent to hammer post for this entire game but that singlehandedly halted the momentum behind the KKFC wagon early game. I think you were covering for your teammate.
I'm sorry but this doesn't feel true at all. If you read the wagon on me the intent to hammer post wasn't what ended it.
Skygazer puts me at E-1 (I have votes from Daisy and iavh at this point for Meta reasons) at , intent to hammer post is , discussion related to wagon continues for a while?

This is a pretty blatant misrep of what happened to be honest.
I don't think it's a blatant misrep. PP literally unvoted you because of Elements' post. The Elements post is where the wagon goes from progressing to regresssing.
In post 980, KatyKimFanClub wrote: The idea that there are "clear KKFC/Elements" associatives and also that we haven't interacted this game just seems contradictory.

Daisy's case on me is pretty obviously scum motivated.
No that's what makes you such a likely team. One of the most basic mafia distancing strategies that exists in the game is the act of just ignoring each other and pushing elsewhere, and this is a strategy that I 100% expected to see this game because the mafia team is small and so bussing is so much more harmful. From what I remember reading your posts, there hasn't been a satisfying progression on your read of Elements at all. You had El top of your readlist end of Day 2, yet I can't remember a reason why.
In post 981, KatyKimFanClub wrote: @Skygazer I will make my case later for Daisy/Elements, but I urge you to look at the context of , where Daisy unvotes her partner and pushes what we should all see by now is a premature meta case on me that she only really ever retracted in name. Like, do we think that this read that I'm a passive player is even fair to give on post of a game? It has to be because Elements is at 3 votes and there's no other way for Daisy to extricate herself from her RVS vote without her feeling like she looks suspicious.
Again, as I mentioned at the time, early-game meta reads on Page 4/5 are the bread and butter of a town!Daisy game, and I offered an example of a game where I did this exact kind of play as town. It's a better vote than a pure RVS vote, which is what my Elements vote was, because there is at least some solid information backing up the vote and it typically generates some strong discussion (which it did!!). I also think your point about Elements being at 3 votes is bogus because Elements was literally voting themselves at the time, so I don't understand why I as a scumparter to Elements would be in a rush to alleviate the pressure there if Elements wanted a wagon on themselves?
In post 982, KatyKimFanClub wrote: The evolution of Daisy's reads on Elements Day 2 makes no sense.

In post 369, OopsieDaisy wrote: I will say El is now reading a bit different to me after revealing that the intent to hammer post had an agenda. As I've said before my read on Elements is based on whether their posts have a deep running agenda (scummy) or are mostly surface level and a bit trolly (townie). Revealing that the intent to hammer post had strong thought behind it surprises me a bit, tho I've been wrong here plenty of times before.
Daisy presumably scumreads Elements here.
In post 389, OopsieDaisy wrote: Elements could've been scum looking for a quick hammer but I think that's fairly unlikely considering the explanations we've received.
There's literally no Elements additional explanation of the intent to hammer post between these two posts. Elements talks about why they did it earlier, but Daisy scumreads Elements after they explain their reasoning, that was the whole logic behind the scumread in the first place.
What you're seeing here is the first post noting that if the binary agenda read I have is right, we've got a scum!Elements here. And then the second post adds a bit of nuance. I'm trying to figure out there why a scum!Elements makes that post in a town!KKFC world, and this is a question I haven't been able to find a satisfying answer to the whole game. Hunting for a hammer *that* early in Day 1 just isn't a good play as scum and that's what I was working out in that post. I don't understand how I can be clearer with my read on Elements, it feels like I've had to make these same points over and over and over again like I'm in some twisted groundhog day mafia game lmao.
In post 983, KatyKimFanClub wrote: The logic that Daisy keeps going back to is that a scum!Elements has no reason to make an intent to hammer post on a town!KKFC. This is repeated often, and I think that this logic, coupled with Daisy's persistent pushes on me in Day 1 and Day 2, were meant to try to make her partner look town once I flipped.
In post 984, KatyKimFanClub wrote: There's this idea that Elements is scummy, yet if I'm town then Elements can't be scum, but since I'm more scummy than Elements, I should be flipped first, that is entirely too convenient for this game.

Sky and Kitty surely you see this.
Then give me the reason!!! If you're so sure I've been setting you up with my logic on Elements, can you tell me why Elements makes that intent to hammer post as scum if you're town? I have been asking this question for the vast majority of this game and not a single player has been able to give a satisfying answer bar what I have with you and Elements both being scum together.
Show

Wiki page
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:50 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 997, OopsieDaisy wrote: I don't think it's a blatant misrep. PP literally unvoted you because of Elements' post. The Elements post is where the wagon goes from progressing to regresssing.
The wagon literally cannot progress from E-1 what do you mean? He unvotes because he doesn't want an errant hammer, it's not like he doesn't scumread me anymore. You can see this from the fact that he continues to interrogate me for like another 2 pages.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:50 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 997, OopsieDaisy wrote: No that's what makes you such a likely team. One of the most basic mafia distancing strategies that exists in the game is the act of just ignoring each other and pushing elsewhere, and this is a strategy that I 100% expected to see this game because the mafia team is small and so bussing is so much more harmful. From what I remember reading your posts, there hasn't been a satisfying progression on your read of Elements at all. You had El top of your readlist end of Day 2, yet I can't remember a reason why.
Well then you should read my ISO again!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”