• 1. hohum
    2. ThaCoolness
    3. Sironigous
    4. zwetschenwasser
    5. nicoliosgotpolio
    6. dejkha
    7. UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Important Links:

Last edited by Jahudo on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

The Rules:
(found inside a fortune cookie)

(Etiquette) This is a game so have fun and play to win. Don't let things get personal and try to watch the language.

(Voting) During Day you may vote for the player you want to lynch. Votes should be in the form
Vote: Player
or they may not be counted. It is helpful to
"Unvote;"
when switching your vote to a different player, but this is not required.

(Lynching) Whenever a player has a majority in votes that player will be lynched, his or her role will be revealed, and Night will begin. Once a player has reached a majority, Twilight will begin. No votes or unvotes will be registered, although talking may continue until the thread is locked. You may also decide to
Vote: No Lynch
and a majority of No Lynch votes will end the Day without a death.

(Deadlines) Each Day will begin with a 3-week deadline (21 days). Players can ask for deadline extensions. If no one has reached a majority at the deadline, the decision with the most votes will be lynched. If two decisions have an equal number of votes, the decision that reached its final vote first will be lynched. (decision = player or No Lynch)

(Night) During Night, players with role abilities may send targets for those abilities by PM’ing the Mod. Choices are due by the posted deadline (typically 72 hours), but day may start earlier if the choices are sent in early.

(No post editing) Don't edit/delete posts. You shouldn’t be able to anyway. Use the "Preview" button to look over your post before you submit it.

(No PM quoting) Don't quote any PMs from the Moderator during the game. You will be mod killed if you do.

(Night talk) Mafia are allowed to communicate by PM or QuickTopic during the Night phase only. No one else should be talking about this game outside the thread.

(Bah post) If you are killed, you are allowed 1 unrevealing “bah” post the next day. After that, you may not talk until the game is over.

(Prodding) I will prod inactive players as I see fit. You may request a prod on someone if they do not post in 72 hours. If a prodded player does not open the prod PM within an additional 72 hours he or she may be replaced. Until a replacement is found the player facing replacement can still vote and post. If I have to prod a player 3 times during the game, I may replace them.

(V/LA) Treat this game as a commitment. If you expect to be unable to post in the game for 72+ hours, please send me a PM or state your V/LA in thread.

(Questions) If you have any question, complaint, or comment, post but remember I am only human.
Last edited by Jahudo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Jahudo »

BIRD C9 - ROLE PM’S

2 of you received this PM wrote:You are a Mafia Goon with XXXXXXXX. You may talk with your partner at night. Here is a [QuickTopic] you can use. Each night have one person from the group PM me the name of the player you wish to kill.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
1 of you received this PM wrote:You are the Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or not. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
1 of you received this PM wrote:You are the Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night. You may not protect yourself or the Cop. You may, however, protect the same person on consecutive nights. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
3 of you received this PM wrote:You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night action. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
**NOTE**: The Doctor cannot protect the Cop at night. The Doctor cannot self-protect. The Doctor may, however, target the same player on consecutive nights.
Last edited by Jahudo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

I
t was a dark and tender night. The free range chickens of the Jahundo family farm were awake in their coop having an emergency meeting. According to the family dog, a couple of scummy Mafia chickens had come around that morning and were racketeering the farmer. These bad eggs wanted to sell the farmer protection against “accidents” that might befall his chickens each night.

“So,” clucked one chicken, “did the farmer pay these fowl scum?”

Another chicken responded, “No. He doesn’t care if a few of our feathers fly.”

“Then we’ve got to roast the Mafia’s gizzards ourselves,” a third chicken added.

The next morning, a member of their flock lay dead in the cornfield. He was a chicken with his head cut off; a real messy sight. The free rangers agreed that some among them had to be in the Mafia. They decided that someone had to fry today.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to Lynch!

Negotiable Day 1 Deadline:
Friday, February 27th, 2009

All role PM's have been sent. Confirm in thread and you may begin posting. Good luck!!!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 am

Post by hohum »

/confirm
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:55 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

/confirm
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 am

Post by hohum »

Also, since the mod gave us permission to start posting:

1. hohum
2. ThaCoolness
3. Sironigous
4. zwetschenwasser
5. nicoliosgotpolio
6. dejkha
7. UnofficialRulerOfEveryone

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 am

Post by hohum »

Vote: zwetschenwasser
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Vote: hohum

It says Goon under your name :O
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:17 am

Post by hohum »

ThaCoolness wrote:
Vote: hohum

It says Goon under your name :O
I can't decide if this is a random vote and you're trying to be funny or if you really don't know what that actually means.
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

it was a joke vote, lol.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 am

Post by hohum »

ThaCoolness wrote:it was a joke vote, lol.
kk
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

/cinform

Vote: dejkha

It's not pronounceable in any language (Besides Swahili, maybe), you must die.

Also, I am scum.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:/cinform

Vote: dejkha

It's not pronounceable in any language (Besides Swahili, maybe), you must die.

Also, I am scum.
Uh... what?
Vote: UnofficialRulerOfEveryone

Until he says that was a joke...
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 am

Really?...

Like I would say that if it wasn't a joke.

I recognize that sarcasm doesn't work well through text, but seriously, use your head.

Unvote; Vote: ThaCoolness

Semi-serious, semi-random.

It doesn't feel right to me that he would vote me for saying that, especially since it is 97% obvious (Scum claiming is a possibility, AP did it in the most hilarious way ever once...) that it was a joke, it is
random voting stage
(AKA
joke
voting stage), don't take things so serious.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 am

Post by dejkha »

/confirm

Vote: Coolness

That was a joke vote for the most part, but your last post seemed a little off. Nothing big though.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

I thought you would be kidding, but still, there's always a possibility of someone being outrageously stupid.
Unvote

I was just voting and see what you reacted like. Now that I see you were kidding, I will unvote you.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 am

Post by hohum »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ThaCoolness

Semi-serious, semi-random.

It doesn't feel right to me that he would vote me for saying that, especially since it is 97% obvious (Scum claiming is a possibility, AP did it in the most hilarious way ever once...) that it was a joke, it is
random voting stage
(AKA
joke
voting stage), don't take things so serious.
I believe him when he says it was a joke. even still some times people attach some weak reasoning to a random vote as a method of getting an early wagon going on someone to get them to drop scum tells under pressure.

FoS: UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
for taking the random voting stage WAY too seriously, and for jumping votes not even 1 full page into D1
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 am

ThaCoolness wrote:I thought you would be kidding, but still, there's always a possibility of someone being outrageously stupid.
Unvote

I was just voting and see what you reacted like. Now that I see you were kidding, I will unvote you.
This hurts me worse, stick with your vote in random voting stage, there is only a very small chance that a quick-lynch can occur, and then we are almost sure of who one of the scum is.

The fact hohum even goes to defend him in the fact that he wouldn't understand that me saying that is a joke is unsettling a little bit, too. The fact that he FoS's me for taking the only bit of evidence I have (Someone WAYY [And he says I am overreacting in the random voting stage] overreacting to a joke in the
joke
voting stage...) hurts me even more, but it does make sense for town to do, so I'm good with it.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:45 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

I SAID I would keep my vote on you until I got a reply. I wanted to see what you said in your reply and goddamn did I get one. Don't be so serious after 1 vote in the random voting stage.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 am

Then, why would you even vote, if I was actually scum and did say that (WHY?), I could just as easily claim it was a joke as I can now.

That's the point.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

If you say your scum, you are either joking or you are not. In your reply you could've said you weren't joking, you even said that there is a 3% chance of it being a real claim. (of course, you said it wasn't, but in probability of someone else saying the same thing) It's early on, when you said that I wanted to jump on it and get some discussion going. And hey, I thought that maybe you were a lamer and not lying. I thought it couldn't hurt to find out.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 am

Somehow, you fail at life.

(The 3% was the un-obvious portion of the joke, considering three things. (1) We don't know each other, you could just be mistaken. (2) It's text (3) It's over the internet, it was not, in any way, a real claim. You don't need even a grasp of the game to know that you don't claim as scum. If you know the rules, it is painfully obvious.)
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

thanks for the insult. anyways I got my response from you, you go off at me for voting during the random voting stage. Hey, when it's that early, when you post something remotely scummy, you vote. I know of someone who claimed as scum on another forum. It's very uncommon, but it couldn't hurt to simply vote and see what you said.

Like I said, random voting stage.
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

when you see someone post something remotely scummy*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”