Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:29 pm

Post by Stewie »

well, today, It is only possible to: (unless someone votes him/herself0
  1. Lynch me (not really a good idea imo:wink:)
  2. Lynch Yanqsh
  3. No lynch
I know that I'm townie, and I don't have any suspicions or reasons to think Yanqsh is not scum (pretty much 50/50). And no lynch can cost us the game. I really don't know what to do right now. All I know is that there's 1 person, the politician, that thinks I'm scum. It is Norinel, Tigris, or Yanqsh, most likely not tigris. I don't really know why that person doesn't believe me, as my claim is realistic. There are too many roles with power/disavdantages. I think I was left out to be a townie so discer can see "how I get out of this one." Of course, I did not know there weren't any other townies. But let's see what we know for sure so far:
  • Cop (rite)
  • Doctor (talitha)
  • backup doctor (dougrim)
  • backup cop (blackhawk)
  • slibing cop (kerplunk)
  • slibing mafia (cd)
And we know by fact that electra is the fool. And I know that I am townie, which is up to you to believe. All the other people claimed to have a role with power, but didn't specify.

We should strech this conversation further before making any choices.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:19 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Ok, I have no idea why I am voting for Stewie. I have not voted for Stewie, I have no mention of a voting restriction in my role, I was not notified of having my vote bought or otherwise controlled, so I am either unaware of a politician's actions against me or Discer made a mistake.

I am going to re-read the whole thread to try to get a grasp of the situation.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:25 am

Post by shadyforce »

Ok, here's my stance:
vote: Stewie

The only possible way for him to be townie is if Kerplunk(PBuG) is a paranoid-sibling-cop who just happened to catch a mafia on the first night. I think the chances of having an non-sane sibling is less likely that having an non-sane individual cop, and remember, Blackhawk(CRiX) was a backup for
either
cop, depending on who died first really.

Add this to the general way Stewie was acting (well before Kerplunk was certain to be lynched,) jumping on Talitha's reasonable no-lynch suggestion and pushing to get an innocent killed. Also Claiming townie in a town with many power roles (I'd go as far to say ALL power roles) and then 'inventing' a super mafia power to make it look like there are few mafia thus leaving more room for basic townies.

I'm sorry Stewie but from my perspective, your reign of terror is over!

Apart from that, I think it is reasonable to assume that if there is a politician he/she is definitely pro-town although since I wasn't notified of my vote being fixed, I assume it must have been a mistake.

Finally
fos: Norinel
for trying to act all pro-townish by dismissing Stewie yet reluctant to actually start the bandwagon. I personally think voting Stewie is the obvious move and just fosing him is a little too cautious.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:45 am

Post by Norinel »

Stewie, we don't know Electra is a fool. All we know is that she gives a random-seeming vote early in the day and then never changes it. Whether or not she could change it can only be proven by her changing it and getting modkilled or not. Scum can make up restrictions.
shadyforce wrote:Apart from that, I think it is reasonable to assume that if there is a politician he/she is definitely pro-town although since I wasn't notified of my vote being fixed, I assume it must have been a mistake.
Why do you think that? I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of our "obvious" vote-affecting roles were scum, just to throw us off. The high amount of power roles makes me think there has to be a catch along those lines.

And as far as it being a mistake, I doubt it. When's the last time you saw a vote count immediately after the declaration of day?
Finally
fos: Norinel
for trying to act all pro-townish by dismissing Stewie yet reluctant to actually start the bandwagon. I personally think voting Stewie is the obvious move and just fosing him is a little too cautious.
Well, everyone's trying to act pro-town, since most people don't want to get lynched.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:53 am

Post by shadyforce »

You obviously didn't read as far as the word 'yet'.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:15 am

Post by Tigris »

So there are only two types of recruiters (usually and this game seems to be following the set parameters fairly closely). Cult and traitor. Problem being neither gives a townie a choice of joining.

Also, I half-way believe that Stewie would have shown up as innocent if investigated by a sane cop, because I half-way think Stewie is a traitor.

Other problem being if Electra is the fool role and I am [role deleted by Tigris :wink: ] and [name deleted by Tigris] is the politician, then that means that there is only one innocent amongst the other three, which makes a cult highly unlikely (especially since if a cult asks a mafia to join, they die and since Stewie is not the most innocent seeming person in this game (I may be bias in this estimation), why risk it?

I'm going to hold off on voting until I get a chance to re-read the thread, but Stewie seems a much better choice then Yanqush right now, oh and no lynch is NOT an option today.

Here's why, if there are 5 left with 2 mafia (result of a no lynch today) normally the town would have a chance to lynch a mafia, unless they have a fool, which gives them a 50% of being unable to lynch a mafia, which is the same percentage on the last day as well, so a 75% chance that even if the town chooses correctly, they will still lose. So no lynch is not an option today.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:51 am

Post by Norinel »

When there's weird voting stuff going on, I'd rather not vote before discussion.

I suppose that means that Tigris isn't the politician, which, given that I'm not either, would leave Yanqush unless something weird's going on like Electra being a fool politician.

Yeah, it's possible that Stewie may be flailing about for a reason to cast suspicion on anyone but himself.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:59 am

Post by Electra »

That would be a pretty interesting role, but no, I am not the politician.

Here's the only reason I'm questioning sibling!cop's sanity- we already had a cop, and that cop had a backup. It just seems to me that those would more likely be sane than sibling!cop, who already has a benefit in that he allows us to off a mafia by lynching him. I don't think there are TWO sane cops in this game, and I think that it would be crappy for a naive/insane cop to have a naive/insane backup. :P
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:17 am

Post by Stewie »

And I don't get why you are so sure that a politician
has
to be pro-town. Even with a slibing-paranoid cop the town is way overpowered with 1 cop and 1 doc, both with one backup, plus a politician. I think that a recriting group makes sense only if:
  1. The recruiting group is mafia, and the politician is town.
  2. The politician is mafia, and the recruiting role is town.
    • Also, I don't know why tigris insists on hiding his/her role eventhough nobody is asking, but since we can't do nothing about it, I'll do nothing for now.

Also, It makes more sense now that the recruiting role is town, since the politician made a choice that pretty much hurts the town. All the mafia has to do know is convince 1 person to vote for me or yanqsh (well, of course they didn't know it was going to be yanqsh, but they would still only give us 2 choices) and they probably win. It if happened to be town, it was a bad choice.

As for my not-powerful role, I think I already explained, saying that discer obiously left one townie to see me in this position, of being the only one claiming it.

Furthermore, since I have only one voting choice, I may aswell make it now.
      Vote: Yanqsh
      Because no lynch doesn't make sense, and I know I'm innocent.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:44 am

Post by Tigris »

Because it amuses me (which is why I put the winking icon). This is a game, so I try to have as much fun with it as I can. Good enough reason? If not, oh well :roll: . *shrug* It's also why although I think Norinel has a good chance of being mafia, I'm glad he is in the game, I like having him in the same game with me even if he is probably going to try to kill me at some point, he makes the game more enjoyable for me ('sides I killed him in Fairy Tale mini-mafia, so one good killing deserves another :wink: )

The fool and politician roles hurt the town more then help it. 3 cops with 3 differing sanities (in all likelihood) are less helpful then 1. The doc and back-up counter these disadvantages, imo. There's 7 and it ends up a little bit weaker then a cop and doc with 5 townies, imo. As to why the politician is pro-town, no role yet has differed significantly from the description in the roles page, so why should this one so drastically? And creating a pro-town recruiting group, which is quite rare to see?

Actually, re-reading Shady's post, he sounds like he isn't the politician, so
vote: stewie
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:02 am

Post by Stewie »

Tigris wrote:The fool and politician roles hurt the town more then help it. 3 cops with 3 differing sanities (in all likelihood) are less helpful then 1. The doc and back-up counter these disadvantages, imo. There's 7 and it ends up a little bit weaker then a cop and doc with 5 townies, imo. As to why the politician is pro-town, no role yet has differed significantly from the description in the roles page, so why should this one so drastically? And creating a pro-town recruiting group, which is quite rare to see?

Actually, re-reading Shady's post, he sounds like he isn't the politician, so
vote: stewie
Well, I was asuming that both rite and blackhawk were sane. 1 sane cop with one sane backup, and a paranoid cop that when s/he dies a mafia suicides sounds pretty unbalanced for the mafia. plus the fact that there was a doc and a backup doc. And the politician is supposed to get a mafia to vote another mafia, not get a townie to vote a mafia, so I really think that the politician is a mafia member that made a townie vote a townie. Also, I can't see why you even thought of Shady being the politician, since he wouldn't buy his
own
vote, so I think it's Norinel, Yanqsh, or you (Tigris). And since his/her chice practically hurts the town a lot, I am 100% sure s/he is mafia.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:10 am

Post by Norinel »

Well, both Tigris and I have denied being the politician, so if it's someone who wouldn't lie about it, it's Yanqush. Not only that, given the guilty result on Stewie that we knew to be made by a real cop last night, it would have made sense to buy a vote for him from someone who might've seemed a bit suspicious at the time. Stewie, your last to post just made it very clear to me that you're trying to get anything to happen that doesn't involved you getting lynched, so
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:38 am

Post by Stewie »

unvote: yanqsh

Well, I can't get lynched. That's the beauty of it. See, yanqsh happens to be my partner, and he's the only one that's left without voting, and I only have 3 votes. So unless he votes for me, I sugest that, just to end this game, we all
vote: no lynch
All we have to do is kill someone this night and hope electra doen't vote for either of us. It's an easy mafia win. As for all of you, if you don't vote for no-lynch this game will go on forever.

EVIL RULES! :twisted:
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:16 pm

Post by Electra »

Stewie wrote:
unvote: yanqsh

Well, I can't get lynched. That's the beauty of it. See, yanqsh happens to be my partner, and he's the only one that's left without voting, and I only have 3 votes. So unless he votes for me, I sugest that, just to end this game, we all
vote: no lynch
All we have to do is kill someone this night and hope electra doen't vote for either of us. It's an easy mafia win. As for all of you, if you don't vote for no-lynch this game will go on forever.

EVIL RULES! :twisted:
Are you a moron? You do realize that if Yanqsh is indeed your partner, everyone can just unvote you and kill him? :roll:
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:23 pm

Post by Tigris »

So what does Yanqush have to say (why is everyone having such a difficult time with including the u anyhow?)? I suggest any further voting/unvoting (from those who have voted already (Norinel and myself)) not take place until a tad more discussion.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:26 pm

Post by Stewie »

Electra wrote:Are you a moron? You do realize that if Yanqsh is indeed your partner, everyone can just unvote you and kill him? :roll:
Did you really think I would make such a mistake? I unvoted him, so he can't get lynched either. :twisted:
Yanqush
Yanqush
Goon
Yanqush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:40 pm

Post by Yanqush »

haha... yeah i agree Tigris... where is my "u"?.. :lol:
anyway....
I am sorry stewie, but i dont recall having a partner....(since when are political positions ran in tandem?) and as a result don't see how you can't be lynched.
so before i vote for you, what other last ditch defence have you got to say for yourself? (and no, unvoting me is not going to work)

your message before the last (the one with "evil rules") sealed your fate.
Its spelt with a Q, a Q I tell ya!
[size=92][i]Everything, but not anything, in moderation...[/i][/size]
[size=67]Well..... except maybe mafia.....[/size]
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:42 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
4 to lynch
Stewie (3): Shadyforce, Tigris, Norinel
Yanqush (1): Electra
No Lynch (1): Stewie

Not Voting: Yanq
u
sh
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:36 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Hmm, let's see... If we keep our 3 votes on Stewie, we can't actually lynch him except if a deadline is imposed in which case I assume 3 votes will lynch when the deadline expires.

With that said, then there are 2 possibilities:
-Yanqush is the politician who bought my vote for Stewie since he was very likely to be mafia and now Stewie is trying to drag an innocent down with him.
-Yanqush is actually scum who either noticed Stewies blunder or is playing along to his (outrageous) gambit. He will lynch Stewie but could win if we ignore the possibility of him being scum and choose among the other 'townies'.

I think we need a bit more discussion so could someone please unvote Stewie before Yanqush finishes him off.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:37 pm

Post by Electra »

Stewie wrote:
Electra wrote:Are you a moron? You do realize that if Yanqsh is indeed your partner, everyone can just unvote you and kill him? :roll:
Did you really think I would make such a mistake? I unvoted him, so he can't get lynched either. :twisted:
But _I'm_ voting for him because he's my random vote. :roll:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Stewie »

there's a vote non-movable vote against me and one againtst Yanqush (was that spelled right?) and 4 people left. 2 are yanqush and I, which won't vote for each other (regardless of his threats) and there's only 2 other guys that can vote as they wish, leaving 3 votes maximum, against a 4 votes to lynch. Therefore, neither of us can get lynched.

Yanqush: before voting for me, think it this way: we can win wihtout getting one of us lynched, so consider the posibilities.'

And finally, shadyforce: both of them are part right, yanqush is the corrupt politician (another reason for me to think that this plan is perfect), while I an godfather that can't be target of night kills instead of the old gets-innocent inspection.

face tonw, you are doomed :twisted:
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:07 am

Post by Tigris »

Might I just say, bs.
Either
A) Yanqush is evil and the mafia in this are complete morons.
B) Yanqush is not evil and the other mafia lies with either Norinel or Shady.

Here's why, you had three votes if he is evil. He controls one and then your two. So long as Electra does not target one of you, you win. I definitely have more to say about all this, but I have a meeting in 20 so, have fun.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:18 am

Post by Norinel »

Yanqush's post wasn't all that clear to me, so, just to be sure: Are you the politician/vote buyer? Are you affiliated with Stewie?

Here's a thought- If Stewie's actually telling the truth about being a GF with kill immunity, then there'd have to be other kills for that to be helpful. Since there's probably not an SK, that'd imply that there is a vigilante. If we lynch Stewie and the mafia kill succeeds, there'll be four players left, so even a vigilante killing a townie would bring the total down to three, so there's a better chance of getting the last scum.
Yanqush
Yanqush
Goon
Yanqush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:31 am

Post by Yanqush »

yes, i m the politician(with limited vote buying rights)
and Stewie stop making me look bad, in no way am i affilated with Stewie.
goodbye

and SF... stop trying to get the rest of them to unvote Stewie
coz AM NOT EVIL
Why else did i buy your vote? (i might be wrong of coz)

*crosses my fingers and hope that stewie is indeed evil*
Its spelt with a Q, a Q I tell ya!
[size=92][i]Everything, but not anything, in moderation...[/i][/size]
[size=67]Well..... except maybe mafia.....[/size]
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:18 pm

Post by Stewie »

Yanqush wrote:*crosses my fingers and hope that stewie is indeed evil*
No, I'm claiming evil because I want to lose :P

And for the rest of you: I am indeed th GF. Hopefully you will find out when discer posts my death scene.

And tigris is vidi :b

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”