Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count

Gateway
- 4 (Azhrei, Spolium, Molestargazer, ThAdmiral)
Sekinj
- 2 (Chiefsky4, MafiaSSK)
Molestargazer
- 1 (Verbosity)
Spolium
- 1 (kpaca)
Chiefsky4
- 1 (Jazzmyn)

Not Voting
: Archon, sekinj, Gateway

It takes 7 to lynch!
Last edited by Battousai on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Gateway is seeming pretty scummy.
Unvote vote Gateway
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Gateway »

Explain what is scummy. I've addressed concerns and explained my 'scummy' behavior. Now after people have made large posts to express their questions to me I made a post to address the issues (that mattered) I thought I had failed to address before.

Maybe you'd care to go at least a little in-depth. The very syntax of your vote (no content, what brought up suspicion before) is what put the headlights on me. So how can you not be a hypocrite and do the same? More likely you're scum.

In fact while your defense will be OMGUS when I do this, I've not thought a person scummy just for voting for me. To me I've answered the inquisition, and it seems scummy to throw out a vote at the end without any statement as to why you think I am lying.

Vote: MafiaSSK
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

MafiaSSK wrote:Gateway is seeming pretty scummy.
Unvote vote Gateway
Elaborate, ja?

Forgot to unvote from random stage.

unvote
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by sekinj »

I guess he isn't going to answer me...

Gateway: You cannot vote for a player you think is town, no matter if it is Day 1 or not. mafiascum townies don't put other townies on the chopping block except by mistake.

Vote: Gateway
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Gateway »

I have answered your question already Sekinj, read the post about the dice when I was asked about them. I made a false assumption that when when someone else asked the same question as you and I answered them you'd apply it. I see my mistake so I will put your name in front of the reply since that is the only way to get you to read it

*****I think everyone is a 6 on day one, I vote on whoever I think is most -likely- to roll a two****** That was the answer I gave when asked how I think a die can roll a 6 and 2 at the same time, a rewording of your post that came before.

To Sekinj - Your question how can I think someone townie and scum on the -first- day is easy. We have no facts, so everyone is townie in my mind, and since no lynch is bad on day one, I vote on the most likely to be scum.

Now I came off like I was being condescending, which would be true if you really couldn't grasp the similiarity, but I think you're smarter then that as Verbosity says and you're just trying to tag on an additional vote.

FoS: Sekinj

Those of you that have at least read my replies do me a favor and unvote before the final scum hammers the last vote in.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Wow, it's been busy here since I went to bed last night and worked today. I have quite a bit to catch up on, I see. I will do that asap, but in the meantime, I see that I still have my random vote on Chief, so I will:

Unvote: ChiefSkye4

and write some more once I catch up.

Regards,
Jazz
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by sekinj »

yeah, I certainly didn't see that response, since my question involved an A and B choice. The structure of my question was important, and equally important is your refusal to follow that structure. The structure was to demonstrate that both cannot be true. Your answer demonstrates that you are still sitting the fence, and had you vote on someone you thougth as a townie. you only removed it when you got pressure for it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

^ @gateway

just because you have replied doesn't mean your answer is satisfactory or that is absolves you.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Gateway »

sekinj wrote:Your answer demonstrates that you are still sitting the fence, and had you vote on someone you thougth as a townie. you only removed it when you got pressure for it.
1.) Sitting on the fence is a townie thing right, so why say that and vote scum.

2.) I was on the fence at the time, I clearly said that with my posts and my voting. You're repeating what I already said and trying to make it an accusation.
sekinj wrote:^ @gateway

just because you have replied doesn't mean your answer is satisfactory or that is absolves you.
You ask an opinion why I did something and I told you my logic... Scummy is a possible accusation, but not satisfactory? Was there a right and wrong answer, if so then the "right" answer would be whatever lie makes you happy.

Also rewording my opinion of choosing always on every game to assume everyone day one is townie into saying I accuse people of being both is not an A, B, question but a twisting of a previous answer so you could still get an accusation on.

I stand by my suspicion of you and MafiaSSK, who have really given the most slack reasons for your accusations, or stick by your accusations regardless of the answer.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

no, sitting the fence IS NOT townie. I think you were attempting to get verb lynched, and still be able to come back tomorrow and defend yourself when he flipped town.

I asked you a simple question with an A and B answer. you could not provide that answer. which shows you think it is okay to vote for a townie. that is scummy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

Kpaca has requested replacement. Looking for a replacement now.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by sekinj »

sekinj from post 59 wrote:A) Verb is a zealous townie
B) Verb is the scummiest person today
Please explain again how it can possibly be both.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Gateway »

Your question was wrong, you failed to supply a correct answer amongst the choices.

So to answer your question once again.

***I think everyone on day one is townie and I vote on the scummiest****

So yes I can vote on a person I think is townie, it is no different from what you are doing now. If it is explain it, I would love to see that one.

You choose in your head to keep people guilty until proven innocent and throw on a vote to hang. I choose to assume everyone is innocent on day one and only throw my vote at who I think is the most likely at that moment. I change my vote the moment someone comes off as the better target.

sekinj wrote:yeah, I certainly didn't see that response, since my question involved an A and B choice.
Azhrei wrote: Have you ever heard of mutually exclusive events? You know, you can't roll a 6 on a die at the same time as you roll a 2.

That kind of thing. SOmeone cannot possibly be a mafiate AND a townie at the same time.
Gateway wrote: No wrong, but you admit a die you know has a 6 could roll a 2. I see a lot of sixes here and I was voting on the die I thought was most likely to roll a two
There I answered it in a previous post and several other. Since I am L-1 though I will say this. In a game a person can always see who targeted them without good cause. I have several votes against me but I see them as reactions to other people that are refusing to react and sticking to an agenda.

Should I get lynched I think
MafiaSSK
and
sekinj
really seemed the least focused on answers and only focused on accusations.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Gateway »

I wrote that before you posted, so -now- I think Verb is a Zealous townie, at a moment I thought Verb was a Joker or Scum. My vote changes -from- B to A because I considered posts that came after.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by sekinj »

ok... why didn't you answer that way the first time I asked the question?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Gateway »

Hmm, I think I see your issue now. Is it you feel I was avoiding your question?

You asked the question in an earlier post and before I could reply someone asked the dice question, which was a metaphoric rewording of your post. I answered the dice post and assumed it answered yours.

My question is it you don't believe enough to keep me near lynch?
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Gateway »

Using this auto speller and it screws words up.

It should have said,

My question is, what is it you don't believe enough about my answer to keep me near lynch.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Having caught up on the posts, I am not convinced that Gateway is scum. He reads to me more like inexperienced townie and a "convenient" lynch target rather than scum. I will not be voting to lynch him at present.

Among those voting to lynch Gateway, I am most suspicious of MafiaSSK, as his vote came with nothing but a one-liner without any substance whatsoever. A lazy, jump-on kind of vote.

Regards,
Jazz
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote: Those voting Gateway: Why do you think that his play is indicative of scum, rather than stupid?
Personally, I think his play is very indicative of stupid. However, stupid doesn't necessarily mean town, and stupid town tend to act very similarly to stupid scum in my experience. You can never be sure which one they are, and they just muddy the waters. For a day 1 lynch, I always consider a stupid player to be viable, as it is entirely possible for them to be scum, and they generally don't help the town at all, regardless of alignment. That said, if I felt there was a lynch more likely to find scum, I would rather push that. At the moment, I can't see a better lynch, so I am happy with my vote being Gateway.

I would also like to see some explanation from MafiaSSK for his recent vote.

And gateway, I don't believe your answers because they don't make sense, nor do they truly correspond to what you have actually said.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Gateway »

I often find myself addressing several questions at once, so perhaps the answer gets long as I assume people will read it in another explanation. I've been clear about my concerns against you and you haven't responded.

How about clearly stating your question towards me where everyone can see it, and I will once again answer it. Then we can see how you react.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Gateway »

Gets lost, not long, I meant. The quick reply has me messing up more often then not. A habit that will remedy quickly.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

I am the replacement for Kpaca and will hold off on voting until I get my role and Battousai makes it official but I sent the PM a bit ago.

In the spirit of what Verbosity was preaching earlier, I must say that I support his opinion but we would not have the additional information of player interaction. How each player treats one another and the links that are cause. By all dogpiling on a weak player to pressure him we only get info about that player. In order to get any advantage, from dogpiling on said player is to lynch him immediately because regardless of alignment he is going to distract the town. Forcing that player to claim then not lynching them and leaving them as a relatively unconfirable vanilla or outting a power role are both terrible. One because it give scum info and the other because the anti-town player can still destract us immensly and take us of the task at hand. As such unless you wanted to actually lynch pablo, not just make him claim, you are also exhibiting anti town behavior. So
FoS:Verbosity

Also I want to know who you are, and failure to tell me this information will result in you withholding useful infomation from the town because we can't meta you. Regardless whether you are trying to act as someone different or not, your meta information would be very helpful to the town in determing your tendencies. I'm willing to irrevocably vote you to receive this information(Note:I will still be posting cases on other players but my vote with not leave you as you are leaving out inoformation that could be vital for scumhunting)

Gateway is floundering and acting exetremely scummy, but that is not nearly as indicative of him being scum as his play when there was no pressure on him and he was displaying major cognitive dissonace by having is vote on Verbosity while also calling him a townie. Not seems townie, townish, townlike, town-esque or anything remotely close to not being absolutely sure that verbosity was not a Townie. Not only is the dissonance here obvious but the only players who can be positive of alignment at this point are scum. No matter how many times he tries to sell this, I doubt he'll get me to believe that he wasn't relatively positive of Verbosity's alignment.
FoS:Gateway
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Post by Gateway »

I don't care about the FoS, I think you are the first person to understand what I meant.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

So you agree that you are scummy and thta I probably should vote you?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”