Newbie 807 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Also,
Hi, DTF!
I noticed you addressed the semantics of my post without addressing the content! Are you hoping this argument between me and bgg will take the heat off you?
#greenshirtthursdays
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Count

DTF (2) CDB, CB

Not voting (3) SW, DTF, bgg

3 to lynch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 am

Post by dothefandango »

To be honest, walls of text just frustrate me to no end. Walls of text responding to walls of text are even more difficult for me to stand. But anyhow, I'm trying to think of a good way to say this without really sounding like an idiot, but there are so many questions that people asked me in the last few pages that I cannot address them all without getting lost in reading.

It seemed, in my minds eye, that Snow White and Kichirou were working together. This post by Kichirou caked it, in my mind:
Kichirou wrote: I agree with snow someone was trying to frame her and push the magnifying glass away from them self so who was the person who had suspicions placed on them last round? Kard and Crazy we know it wasn't the Kard so that leaves Crazy and what do you know snow was voting for him.
but I see that after all was said and done how Kichirou could have said that just to get everyone off his tail and that Snow White was independant of this.

But, when CB brought this up earlier, Snow White never responds to it.
oh yup
CancerBottle
CancerBottle
Goon
CancerBottle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by CancerBottle »

dothefandango wrote:To be honest, walls of text just frustrate me to no end. Walls of text responding to walls of text are even more difficult for me to stand. But anyhow, I'm trying to think of a good way to say this without really sounding like an idiot, but there are so many questions that people asked me in the last few pages that I cannot address them all without getting lost in reading.
Bud, you're playing a
text-based
forum game.
DTF wrote:It seemed, in my minds eye, that Snow White and Kichirou were working together. This post by Kichirou caked it, in my mind:
Kichirou wrote: I agree with snow someone was trying to frame her and push the magnifying glass away from them self so who was the person who had suspicions placed on them last round? Kard and Crazy we know it wasn't the Kard so that leaves Crazy and what do you know snow was voting for him.
but I see that after all was said and done how Kichirou could have said that just to get everyone off his tail and that Snow White was independant of this.

But, when CB brought this up earlier, Snow White never responds to it.
Dang, I actually didn't notice that Snow White's "soft" interpretation of Kichirou's vote on Kard was reciprocated. (post 208, BTW)

I think this new (at least new to me) connection warrents a re-vote.

Unvote: Dothefandango. Vote: Snow White.

CDB, most of my Snow White post was simply quoted from my post 266, FYI.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston Churchill
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Snow White »

Oh lord.

Townies please ask your questions of me straight forwardly in bullet points. Please. If you want us to be in with a chance of winning this game please give me the chance to clear my name!

What is it you are wary of me for CancerBottle? FadedLunar's old post? I replaced in for her. What she said had nothing to do with me and the only reason i can give for that is thaat she was
A simple newb Townie
who was new to the game and unsure of her views.

Im innocent. If you dont believe that fine. I apologise for being friendly to Kichiriou because i thought he was a simple bored townie. I was wrong and i will admit to it.

If you want to off me fine. But you are lynching the wrong person.

@CancerBottle, im curious after the town scapegoat is lynched and flips innocent, who will your suspicions then turn to?
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Snow White »

btw. reapplying my vote
Vote bgg1996
I like ignorant people.
CancerBottle
CancerBottle
Goon
CancerBottle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by CancerBottle »

Snow White wrote:Oh lord.
Even he can't help us now. :P
Snow White wrote:Townies please ask your questions of me straight forwardly in bullet points. Please. If you want us to be in with a chance of winning this game please give me the chance to clear my name!
Excuse me, but I'm not going to follow your formatting guidelines simply because you refuse to read our entire posts. In any event, I don't have questions for you, but rather suspicions--based upon your posts--which I have layed out. In the post directly above your's no less.
Snow White wrote:What is it you are wary of me for CancerBottle? FadedLunar's old post? I replaced in for her. What she said had nothing to do with me and the only reason i can give for that is thaat she was
A simple newb Townie
who was new to the game and unsure of her views.
FatedLunar has nothing to do with my suspicions towards you.
Snow White wrote:Im innocent. If you dont believe that fine. I apologise for being friendly to Kichiriou because i thought he was a simple bored townie. I was wrong and i will admit to it.
What made you think he was a simple bored townie?
Snow White wrote:@CancerBottle, im curious after the town scapegoat is lynched and flips innocent, who will your suspicions then turn to?
You are not a scapegoat, just another suspect. I have presented my suspicions against you. You have responded with theatrics. For now, it's really a contest between you and DTF.

Once more:
CancerBottle wrote:
Snow White wrote:Ill put this simply.

Meji for whatever reason came in and immediately did not like me. I was the only person on her scumdar for a remark i had made in contradiction from when i was replaced in. And if anyone wants the remark ask, and i will provide it.
Um, no.
Meji Fan wrote:
Okay, there are 3 people I am currently going to look at again since I think they must be interesting, 1, and most interesting, Snow White, due to FatedLunar's post 54 of this thread, the sort of non committal nothingness that sets off bright neon warning lights
Meji Fan wrote:As for post 54, that post was open to any and all possibilities, supporting none of them, lets see which way the wind blows and make vague comments. The sort of scummy post that leaves everything open

I like where my vote is
Snow White wrote:@CB you suspect me because of DTF's Occam's Razor or is there actually something i can answer to? Or is DTF's post 337 all there is. A second post i made trying to explain my innocence.
While the "frames" are odd, that's not why I suspect you.
CancerBottle wrote:Anyway, during the night phase, I took some time to re-read the thread. Way back when during the Great Kardwagon, I noticed this from Snow White:
Snow White wrote: CBD appears innocent because he has not a vote on Kard. But equally this could be WIFOM. And yet you continue to tunnel CancerBottle for his additional questions. You seem rather defensive CBD but i think this is just because your an IC and trying to get conversation started for the minute.
I don't see how CDB defending himself against what were gravely misguided suspicions is suspicious. Granted, these were only initial observations, but I find it odd that Snow White didn't post more about the strength of my argument against CDB, but rather that CDB is being "defensive." It seems like she was "storing" an argument for a later vote. Now, I realize I accused CDB of doing the same, but I think there's a stronger case of that "storing" here.

CDB has 3 votes on him.
2of the people have been fading from view and i think they had just bandwagoned to get things moving.
Neither of them have had much explainations to their votes and
i would like an explaination from Kirichou's "CDB's vote was random"
and bgg1996 "he's suspicious" before i vote for either one of them. They could have been plain old townies who just got bored after trying to rush the game along.
If they bandwagoned to "get things moving," then it seems like it would be best to bring them back into view. Notice, how Snow White doesn't ask for more explanation from Kichirou the Goon or Bgg, only more explanation before voting for either of them. Also, what more expanation were you expecting from Kichirou, Snow White, besides, "it was random"?
Kichirou wrote:I agree with snow someone was trying to frame her and push the magnifying glass away from them self so who was the person who had suspicions placed on them last round? Kard and Crazy we know it wasn't the Kard so that leaves Crazy and what do you know snow was voting for him.
Well, the above post was made by scum, and implicates a known townie.

What do you think Snow White? Another frame?
CancerBottle wrote:
Snow White wrote:
Cancerbottle wrote: Snow White doesn't ask for more explanation from Kickirou the Goon or Bgg, only more explanation before voting for either of them
what is it you are hoping for me to explain about that?
It looks like you're trying to avoid voting for either of them. As if you're worried you'll be forced to cast a vote for either of them.

EBWOP (which I made in post 345): It seems like you want someone to make a case against Kichirou or Bgg before you will vote for them
CancerBottle wrote:To which you respond:
Snow White wrote:At this stage the person i was most adament was scum just flipped town. Im not that sure i want to vote for anyone else and have it blow up in my face if im not voted ooff today.
But the part I'm refering to was during the Kard lynch.
CancerBottle wrote:
Dang, I actually didn't notice that Snow White's "soft" interpretation of Kichirou's vote on Kard was reciprocated. (post 208, BTW)
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston Churchill
CancerBottle
CancerBottle
Goon
CancerBottle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by CancerBottle »

Snow White wrote:btw. reapplying my vote
Vote bgg1996
Er uh. Why?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Snow White »

Firstly. Im reapplying my vote to bgg1996 because i think he's the most likely to be scum. Ive given my reasons earlier but ill do a quick re cap.

Bgg1996 day1 left a vague threat that he had some role. Or at least this is how i interpretted it.
bgg1996 wrote:If you're going to suspect me for explaining myself, then I have half a mind to change my vote to you. But I have the other half to tell me that you're not a mafia, or at least I don't have a reason to believe that. yet. You know I was inactive. You know I can't imagine it being very fun as a townie. You have no idea who everyone is, and everyone shoots bullets, but only 7/9 of those are random.
I picked him up on it. Even encouraging Kard to unvote bgg1996 in fear that bgg1996 had a power role. (Post 141) and sticking up for kards decision to unvote bgg1996 in the face of Meji Fan. (Post 152)

Bgg1996 ignored this. (Post 152 i requested to hear back from him in regard to the matter), i voiced why i wanted to then vote bgg1996. (Post 179) and asked him to give an explanation as to why he thought he had not been killed during the night which he did not see or ignored. I asked him to comment again (post 202) which too went unanswered. I finally gave up and forgot after CP was killed off.

It surprises me that Meji Fan was killed, if mafia thought there was a chance of a power role wouldnt there be a inclination to off that specific person as soon as they could? Furthermore today bgg1996 left ANOTHER vague threat today that he had a role such as a cop.
bgg1996 wrote:I have logical reasons for voting snow white, that I can't tell you.
When we have nothing but 2days to lylo i assume it seems awful risky to try out his "planned logical reason" which he then edited out but not before CDB see them and publically put them up. Because quite frankly IT MAKES NO SENSE. At least to me.

And this [quote"bgg1996"]I would already be telling you too much if I said the mafia frames you every night.[/quote] Does he know im being framed or what?

What is probably my last defence seeing as i know DTF and bgg will vote me.

Im new to this the whole glossary and shortened terms some of which i couldnt find in the dictionary. Many of the terms i didnt understand what you meant. "Strawman" for instance. Now i do know what it means through further experience but there is little i can now do about that.

Secondly. Why would i restate what you had already pointed out? I gave a list of reasons why i thought CDB was suspicious but i did not mean that to be "storing" for an arguement later.

Thirdly i made a generalisation. And if i named Kirichou the goon then equally could i not name bgg1996 the goon? Who knows? Bar the mafia of course. I explained at the time i seen them as townies who were bored. Idk what i was expecting he could have said "i rolled a dice" and then i probably would have asked him his thoughts as the game progressed. Honestly, i cant remember what i was thinking at the time but i can assume thats what i had planned to do.

Yes. Obviously to me, this is a frame. Again.

Frankly i like my vote to have reason behind it. Yes im reluctant for someone im unsure of but neither can i split my vote in two. But i did want my thoughts to be heard. I like hearing other peoples opinions and to know that i am not going delusional and seeing things that arent there and being persecuted for it and hurting the town.

He buddied me unbeknownst to me. This is all i can say and had this been pointed out, i would have considered voting for him. But this has all come to light AFTER kichirou was lynched.

CB (if you are inncoent) your vote has essentially handed my lynch warrant to the Mafia. DTF wants to lynch me as does bgg1996.

Im as good as dead. Have fun finding mafia because i could be as wrong as you are currently, because i am simple town. Maybe even as DTF wiki'd "Village Idiot".
I like ignorant people.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Snow White wrote:Firstly. Im reapplying my vote to bgg1996 because i think he's the most likely to be scum. Ive given my reasons earlier but ill do a quick re cap.

Bgg1996 day1 left a vague threat that he had some role. Or at least this is how i interpretted it.
bgg1996 wrote:If you're going to suspect me for explaining myself, then I have half a mind to change my vote to you. But I have the other half to tell me that you're not a mafia, or at least I don't have a reason to believe that. yet. You know I was inactive. You know I can't imagine it being very fun as a townie. You have no idea who everyone is, and everyone shoots bullets, but only 7/9 of those are random.
I picked him up on it. Even encouraging Kard to unvote bgg1996 in fear that bgg1996 had a power role. (Post 141) and sticking up for kards decision to unvote bgg1996 in the face of Meji Fan. (Post 152)

Bgg1996 ignored this. (Post 152 i requested to hear back from him in regard to the matter), i voiced why i wanted to then vote bgg1996. (Post 179) and asked him to give an explanation as to why he thought he had not been killed during the night which he did not see or ignored. I asked him to comment again (post 202) which too went unanswered. I finally gave up and forgot after CP was killed off.

It surprises me that Meji Fan was killed, if mafia thought there was a chance of a power role wouldnt there be a inclination to off that specific person as soon as they could? Furthermore today bgg1996 left ANOTHER vague threat today that he had a role such as a cop.
I left no such threat.

And as for the power role non-NK...
There are plenty of reasons why this could be the case: for example, it's quite possible that I've been left alive because the scum were hoping that someone would make exactly the post that you just did, implicating me. It's also possible that for whatever reason the scum thought Meji or CP might be threats later, or that they thought they could frame someone else by killing those particular people, or that Meji looked at them a bit funny, or that the scum have an irrational hatred of people whose usernames end in 'pianist'. There are a lot of possible reasons, and we have no way of deciding with any certainty at all which is the more likely.

Snow White wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:I have logical reasons for voting snow white, that I can't tell you.
When we have nothing but 2days to lylo i assume it seems awful risky to try out his "planned logical reason" which he then edited out but not before CDB see them and publically put them up. Because quite frankly IT MAKES NO SENSE. At least to me.
You can't edit posts in this forum...
ChannelDelibird wrote:
bgg wrote:I noticed every night snow white got framed. After that I started to wonder what would happen if snow white got lynched. Again, I will remind you, that I since realized it was a stupid plan, because I came to the conclusion that the mafia would frame someone else. The mafia, of course, does not have to frame someone else. But since I didn't realize that at the time, I believed I could determine the mafia by who they framed. And remember, next round, NO VOTING!!!!!
Whoops, I unspoilered it. No-one's *not* gonna read it, anyway.
SNOW WHITE DIDN'T!
Snow White wrote:
And this
bgg1996 wrote: I would already be telling you too much if I said the mafia frames you every night.
Does he know im being framed or what?
That was merely a wording error.
Snow White wrote: What is probably my last defence seeing as i know DTF and bgg will vote me.
There's no guaranty that we will vote you.
Snow White wrote: Im new to this the whole glossary and shortened terms some of which i couldnt find in the dictionary. Many of the terms i didnt understand what you meant. "Strawman" for instance. Now i do know what it means through further experience but there is little i can now do about that.
Does google mean anything to you?
Snow White wrote: Secondly. Why would i restate what you had already pointed out? I gave a list of reasons why i thought CDB was suspicious but i did not mean that to be "storing" for an arguement later.

Thirdly i made a generalisation. And if i named Kirichou the goon then equally could i not name bgg1996 the goon? Who knows? Bar the mafia of course. I explained at the time i seen them as townies who were bored. Idk what i was expecting he could have said "i rolled a dice" and then i probably would have asked him his thoughts as the game progressed. Honestly, i cant remember what i was thinking at the time but i can assume thats what i had planned to do.
???
What does kichirou being a goon, have anything to do with me being a goon?
Snow White wrote: Yes. Obviously to me, this is a frame. Again.
???
Framing who?
You?
Snow White wrote: Frankly i like my vote to have reason behind it. Yes im reluctant for someone im unsure of but neither can i split my vote in two. But i did want my thoughts to be heard. I like hearing other peoples opinions and to know that i am not going delusional and seeing things that arent there and being persecuted for it and hurting the town.

He buddied me unbeknownst to me. This is all i can say and had this been pointed out, i would have considered voting for him. But this has all come to light AFTER kichirou was lynched.
Whadda ya say Snow White, another frame?
Snow White wrote: CB (if you are inncoent) your vote has essentially handed my lynch warrant to the Mafia. DTF wants to lynch me as does bgg1996.
As I've already said,
There's no guaranty that we will vote you.
Snow White wrote: Im as good as dead. Have fun finding mafia because i could be as wrong as you are currently, because i am simple town. Maybe even as DTF wiki'd "Village Idiot".
You don't have to die.
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by dothefandango »

Hesitant to set-up lynch-1, but Snow White is looking extremely sketchy. I'm going to go with my original convictions and
VOTE SNOW WHITE
oh yup
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

I don't want to be the lynching vote.

I suspect Snow white as much as the next guy, but I just don't want anything suspicious on me before lylo.

What do you think, go with my suspicion, or wait till more evidence is given?
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Snow White »

Im not re-re-reppeating myself again.

All i can say is ive made far too many blunders to be mafia. Why would i draw attention to myself by killing off members and then drawing attntion to it? If its WIFOM its definately a dangerous pot to be stirring! One which i personally would not take pleasure in risking.

You will regret this. There is nothing more i can say in my defense.

There is one last thing however.

If bgg1996 is truly reluctant to hammer me, as mafia this makes no sense as CDB has stated he thinks there is not a case against me. So he will not vote me.

With three to lynch bgg1996 could have by now dropped his hammer simply saying "DIE!" he doesnt need to stall. He has as much reason to suspect me as CB or Dtf. if they are both innocents. I dont know.

With 3 votes necessary to lynch and CB and DTF votes on me ive now been confused by bgg1996's reluctance to hammer.

I no longer think he is mafia. Although i still dont like the actions you took. But still you could be WIFOM'ing. So think of it what you will.

My guess is that DTF thought bgg1996 would vote for me without question. And that i would be lynched as bgg1996 had no hesitance in doing it beforehand.
Unvote. Vote DoTheFandango

If im lynched, good luck town.

I cant wait to see who else will be your new scapegoat. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:58 am

Post by dothefandango »

I never assumed bgg1996. Votes are to find and eliminate scum. The way you responded did not actually answer anything, and it was completely unhelpful in trying to eliminate you as a possible mafia. This is my first game, and you don't see me claiming ignorance to terms as an excuse for sloppy play. You have to read up. And, I know for a fact that you have played games at least a few games before, and I know that this is not the first time you have heard some of these things.
oh yup
CancerBottle
CancerBottle
Goon
CancerBottle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by CancerBottle »

Snow White, good responses.

You did dismiss bgg's Kard vote as a newbie vote, as well as Kich's.

And Kichirou defending you so as to take you down with him seems more plausible than an elaborate frame via NKs.

Unvote: Snow White, vote: Dothefandango.

This would be the hammer, yes?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Count

DTF (3) CDB, SW, CB

Snow White (1) DTF

Not voting (1) bgg

3 to lynch.

dothefandango -
Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 3

Night 3. 72 hours.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

CancerBottle -
Vanilla Townie
- Killed Night 3

Day 4

2 to lynch.

Deadline: 24 Aug 0100 BST (GMT+1)
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow White »

Dang. I had hoped id be killed off. :/

I will be re reading tomorrow. Hopefully neither of you will try to do me in before posting up some thoughts.
I like ignorant people.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Well, that shows what I know. I was going to be looking at CancerBottle in particular today as well.

I will re-read both of you open-mindedly.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Also,
NOBODY VOTE YET
. We are at Lynch-or-Lose, and if one townie votes for another, the scum can hammer for the win. We have to take our time about this.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 pm

So I guess we need a bit of a bump. I haven't been able to do my re-read yet but I may not need it.

Mod:
can we get a prod on bgg please? He's not checked in yet today.

Snow White - if you had to vote right now, who would you vote for?
bgg - same question.

I recall seeing a bigger hint of a connection between Kichirou and Snow White late yesterday (will check to confirm), so I would probably vote for Snow White if I had to vote now. Obviously, discussion first, though.
#greenshirtthursdays
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Snow White »

Obviously.

I have been thinking... I would rather vote CDB.

Im still baffled why im alive as of yet.

Bgg1996 did not hammer me yesterday although he had the chance. This in some retro spect has clarified him for me.

Frankly i wish we had a claim. But we dont. So im going to come out and basically im a simple townie. No power role. So that we had a chance of ruling out at least someone but ce sera.

Cancer Bottle was killed when in my opinion if Bgg1996 was mafia then he would have benefitted from killing me as i pursued him quite harshly for implications he was a cop.

And the more i think of Cancer's death the more reason i see to vote CDB than Bgg1996.

If i had died Cancer's main suspect (until he had been NK'd) would have died. And that i think would have shifted the focus toward CDB. These are my thoughts i could be wrong and no one has to agree with them.

Bgg1996 also has stated his dislike for me and was prior to DoTheFandango's lynch was going to vote me.

Also. This appears to be the only game Bgg1996 is playing in and he's on a lot less frequently than CDB and has trouble being active in the game to an extent in my opinion and i dont think this would happen if he had a power role such as mafia.

So CDB. I would vote for you. And obviously i expect you to vote for me. Regardless of
VAGUE RECOLLECTION OF CDB wrote:Ill vote Snow White when i see a case against her
Now you miriculously have a case? Can i see it please? My advice is to re read before you go shooting off your mouth. I can find your exact quotation if it will make you happy? And from recollection i do believe you either told bgg1996 or DTF.

@CDB. Where do you see the so-called "connection" between Kickirou and myself? I was friendly to him because he had rejoined the game. I do it with anyone who fades in and out of games and i can confirm that with all the other games ive been in if you want to get your "meta" on.

Lastly. You are an IC and as you previously said, you will play your best regardless of if your town or scum. And i dont doubt that you are intelligent enough to have set me up the entire time whereas bgg1996 has made mistakes such as the cop implication, you on the other hand have had a flawless game. Perfect by all accounts depending on the outcome today. But i consider mistakes more consistent with people being town because as town, people are not in the know.

Perfect by all accounts depending on today's outcome. But personally i find mistakes throughout a game as a sign of town. Because as town, people are not in the know. (and i say people because if i say "we" god only knows but ill probably be accused of subliminal messaging and YES! Im that paranoid! lol.)

You've had a near perfect game CDB and i was hesitant to bring it up as you were the only person to stick up for me regardless of the stick i got from 2/3 confirmed innocents that i cant blame for thinking the way they did. i find that scummy and believe i voiced those concerns a few pages back. But equally i can find these quotations is necessary.
I like ignorant people.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 am

Before I respond to your post, this is what made me a little more interested in the Snow White-Kichirou connection at the end of yesterday:
Snow White wrote:And if i named Kirichou the goon then equally could i not name bgg1996 the goon?
This quote seems like Snow White is dismissing the fact that Kichirou was actually scum, and is trying to set it up like bgg is on the same level of likely-scum as Kichirou now is, which doesn't ring true and seems like a psychological trick.

------------------
Snow White wrote:Obviously.

I have been thinking... I would rather vote CDB.

Im still baffled why im alive as of yet.
It's not hard to work out. Either you're scum, or the scum are hoping your wagon from yesterday will go through today now that DTF is confirmed town. Both make sense. I would have been shocked if you'd died last night.
Snow White wrote:Bgg1996 did not hammer me yesterday although he had the chance. This in some retro spect has clarified him for me.
This is definitely a point in bgg's favour.
Snow White wrote:Frankly i wish we had a claim. But we dont. So im going to come out and basically im a simple townie. No power role. So that we had a chance of ruling out at least someone but ce sera.
I wouldn't believe a power role claim at this stage anyway.
Snow White wrote:Cancer Bottle was killed when in my opinion if Bgg1996 was mafia then he would have benefitted from killing me as i pursued him quite harshly for implications he was a cop.
No, it makes no sense for scum to kill you if you are town, considering the amount of suspicion you've had so far.
Snow White wrote:And the more i think of Cancer's death the more reason i see to vote CDB than Bgg1996.

If i had died Cancer's main suspect (until he had been NK'd) would have died. And that i think would have shifted the focus toward CDB. These are my thoughts i could be wrong and no one has to agree with them.
Why would your death have shifted the focus towards me rather than CancerBottle or bgg?
Snow White wrote:Bgg1996 also has stated his dislike for me and was prior to DoTheFandango's lynch was going to vote me.
Why does that make him more likely to be town than scum? (Hint: it doesn't, scum don't have to kill someone they claim to suspect)
Snow White wrote:Also. This appears to be the only game Bgg1996 is playing in and he's on a lot less frequently than CDB and has trouble being active in the game to an extent in my opinion and i dont think this would happen if he had a power role such as mafia.
This is not a fair argument. bgg hasn't had a marked lack of activity, especially yesterday, and at any rate mafia have as much as if not more reason to not be active than bored vanilla town do.
Snow White wrote:So CDB. I would vote for you. And obviously i expect you to vote for me.
Why do you say you expect me to vote for you? Is that only because I said if I had to vote now I'd vote for you? Why do you think that I would go after you today as scum rather than bgg?
Snow White wrote:Regardless of
VAGUE RECOLLECTION OF CDB wrote:Ill vote Snow White when i see a case against her
Now you miriculously have a case? Can i see it please? My advice is to re read before you go shooting off your mouth. I can find your exact quotation if it will make you happy? And from recollection i do believe you either told bgg1996 or DTF.
I'm well aware of what I've said about you previously, and I believe I've been right about the case about you so far. However, the quote I mentioned at the top of this post occurred during the period at the end of Day 3 when I was unavailable to post (traveling home from my V/LA), and so this is the first opportunity I have had to comment on it. I'm also interested in what you mean exactly by "shooting [my] mouth off".

Also, I am
not
saying I am sure you are scum at this stage. I'm a little torn, because there are still reasons to suspect bgg, that I've mentioned before, but I think there is more of a connection between Kichirou and yourself now than there was before which is worth consideration. (Plus, DTF's alignment is proof that I have not been right so far this game and should take time to reconsider your case)
Snow White wrote:Lastly. You are an IC and as you previously said, you will play your best regardless of if your town or scum. And i dont doubt that you are intelligent enough to have set me up the entire time whereas bgg1996 has made mistakes such as the cop implication, you on the other hand have had a flawless game. Perfect by all accounts depending on the outcome today. But i consider mistakes more consistent with people being town because as town, people are not in the know.
See, I find it weird that you say I've had a "flawless game". The fact that I was barking so vociferously up the wrong tree with regards to DTF is surely concrete proof that I've had anything but a flawless game.

I must say, though, that it is completely fallacious to say that mistakes are pro-town. They're clearly not. This assumes that scum are somehow infallible because they know who is town and who is scum, but they're not. Also, you are completely ignoring the possibility that bgg's coplike hints were a failed scum tactic, which is entirely possible. Your logic has changed overnight, as well - yesterday, when bgg dropped his coplike hints, you reacted angrily and with suspicion. Today you say he's pro-town because they were mistakes. This is a contradiction in your behaviour, and it looks like you've decided that you can get me lynched today and so you're trying to get bgg on side. This is probably the strongest indication that you're scum so far, more than anything in the case yesterday or even the quote I gave at the top of this post.
Snow White wrote:(and i say people because if i say "we" god only knows but ill probably be accused of subliminal messaging and YES! Im that paranoid! lol.)
Good to see you're worried about your image.
Snow White wrote:You've had a near perfect game CDB and i was hesitant to bring it up as you were the only person to stick up for me regardless of the stick i got from 2/3 confirmed innocents that i cant blame for thinking the way they did. i find that scummy and believe i voiced those concerns a few pages back. But equally i can find these quotations is necessary.
Your contradictions continue. Yesterday you were quite clear that the case on you was a clear frame and now you "can't blame [them] for thinking the way they did".
#greenshirtthursdays
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Snow White »

I need to go and take care of some things irl. But i would appreciate the chance to return and answer these questions.
I like ignorant people.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 am

I'm not going to vote any time soon.