muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 am

Post by muzzz »

This is just great. We've got three people catching votes, and not a single one of them has a decent response to the accusations.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Santos has been prodded. I'm very upset with the slowness of this game, FIX THAT.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Kise »

I promised to read over the whole thread so I can offer a real opinion. School happened to start around the time of my statement, so I'm pretty screwed.

I think I'll at least read how my replacement played so I can account for whatever he's said.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Kise »

Thankfully, he already has a page-by-page review that I can follow at a decent length. Santos looks terrible here. Believing a cop is in an open set-up, evading questions, switching logic around inexplicably... Your only saving grace is meta. Everyone read you wrong in Skywalker, so.. I think you should become a D1 policy lynch, honestly (unless you & me happen to be partners of course).

Unvote; Vote: muzzz

I investigated him last night. Vote now, Santos.

In all serious, this vote is because you've done next to nothing this entire game.. NOOOOTHING, besides being a human-wikipedia and explaining Sho's mathematical jargon. Out of all those questions you've asked people to keep them busy, what have you concluded about everyone's alignment? Are you trying to have regular conversations, or is this scumhunting? If this is scumhunting, how has it paid off? You're virtually trying to figure out everyone's thoughts. If you could tell what you've learned from these questions, and how much relevance it has to this game and finding mafia... appreciated

Yet…
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I think Santos is scum, but why are you voting muzzz instead? (Or is the Santos stuff a side note and you really did investigate muzzz?)
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Kise »

Someone else answer that.... I can't pick myself off the floor

Yet…
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 am

Post by ekiM »

Hi all, sorry for not getting on over the weekend. I will try to catch up this evening.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Santos »

Lack of game participation is not my fault here, mod. lol I voted ZazieR.

So Kise is using meta and is essentially saying I'm clear. He votes muzzz, claims cop. I am inclined to follow, but now I just feel insulted by Kise as a D1 policy lynch just because I'm terrible during D1's :p
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Santos »

Oh, by the way, is ZazieR replaced or am i jumping at shadows with the lack of activity in the game thread?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am

Post by muzzz »

I've gotten you to drop your crappy case on Zazie and OMGUS me. Without actually addressing any of the arguments against you, or your case.

Of course, I need to see you hang for this to prove anything. But yeah, I'm willing to go out on a limb and call that succesful scumhunting.

@Sho & Santos: there is no cop. Go stand in the corner.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
I think Santos is scum
, but why are you voting muzzz instead? (Or is the Santos stuff a side note and you really did investigate muzzz?)
Then why aren't you voting him?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Kise »

This game has been stalling for so long that people forgot it was an open set-up.

@muzzz - That's it, really? Thanks for proving my point. You've kept others busy but never went anywhere with the answers everyone else gave you. Raivann (and I believe another dead player) also did good to spot how you were coasting.

Yes, the case about Zazie outing the masons is dropped because I see that he said Toro was itac's partner
after
he already said this. Does that mean Zazie is cleared in my eyes? For no particular reason, no, Zazie is not cleared.

So, why you? Because you've only agreed with the cases of others and haven't been active in leading town with any cases -- only pointing out how you feel about what others have concluded. Am I certain that you're the only player who does this? Nearly. Santos obviously is being himself. DDD is just above you as far as actively pursuing a case. Sho is not frequently pursuing cases, but he did great to follow up on his suspicions of itac & raivann. eKiM might have noticed how Sho is falling back, ala Post 524. Zazie & eKiM have made legit, substantial posts. I do agree to that. I rank them as the top 2 as far as productivity (fuck irony), but my experience with Zazie tells me that he's equally as active as both town & mafia (which goes back to my stance that Zazie never lives long when he's town because the mafia, if familiar with him, always get rid of him as early as possible). I can tell eKiM's post are heartfelt. Nothing contrived, no lies.. his opinions come across as very natural.

I currently suspect you [muzzz] for not instigating relevant responses from others and other bits here & there where you don't have game-relevant discussion (i.e. trying to find scum), and DDD for also ranking low on productive discussion (I'm still hung up on you expecting us to have blind faith and vote for Raivann earlier in the game). I wouldn't mind putting Santos in that pool. If he's scum, then his meta is to thank for him slipping by my suspicion.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Kise »

Yes, a complete 180 it would seem. That's what happens when I take the time to read over what I missed. It happens. Get over it.

Yet…
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by Santos »

haha

muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 am

Post by muzzz »

@Kise: no, that's not "it". That's just the part that shows you're ignoring everything I said today in an attempt to make your OMGUS seem credible.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Santos »

LLLLLYYYYNNNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH ZazieR!!!! Do it for the win!

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 am

Post by ekiM »

Kise looks better to me now he's actually participating. I could forgive his comments on rejoining the game today as possible lazy town.

Sho has done nothing pro-town since I was last voting him. He's said he won't defend himself, and said he thinks Santos is scum without reasons. He hasn't voted.
Unvote; vote: Sho Minamimoto

Santos, can you sum up a case on Zazie in a few bullet points? That that player slot hasn't been active for weeks really bugs me, but I remember thinking Zazie was his usual self when active.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am

Post by ekiM »

Mod and others: I will be V/LA Fri 25th to Sun 27th.
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ekiM wrote:Kise looks better to me now he's actually participating. I could forgive his comments on rejoining the game today as possible lazy town.

Sho has done nothing pro-town since I was last voting him. He's said he won't defend himself, and said he thinks Santos is scum without reasons. He hasn't voted.
Unvote; vote: Sho Minamimoto

Santos, can you sum up a case on Zazie in a few bullet points? That that player slot hasn't been active for weeks really bugs me, but I remember thinking Zazie was his usual self when active.
Defended myself? The case DDD made doesn't conclude I'm scum nor does it even come close. Additionally, I am basing my read on Santos on another game we just finished. Santos was pretty lazy most of the game, but he actually played well and made a few points here and there. He even complained about lack of activity by the confirmed weak watcher, but here, he's guilty of barely participating and doing a half-assed job in scum hunting since I fail to see a case on zazier other than zaz's existence, which is unusual apparently, but that isn't good enough given the circumstances this game. Therefore, Santos looks scummy.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Santos »

Yeah, I'm bored.

MOAR VOTES ON ZAZIER for reasons I've stated earlier this game.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

ekiM wrote:
Mod and others: I will be V/LA Fri 25th to Sun 27th.
Noted.

And a whole day without posts? You guys make me sick. I'd shorten the deadline if it weren't for the fact that ZazieR needs replacing.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by muzzz »

Can we just lynch Kise already? His slot's been in on both mislynches, and he's spent today making two cases that're both built on him ignoring everything that happened.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

muzzz wrote:Can we just lynch Kise already? His slot's been in on both mislynches, and he's spent today making two cases that're both built on him ignoring everything that happened.
I'm tempted, but how about you come over and help Mike and Me get Sho lynched.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Kise »

Being on all lynches is not always a tell. In fact, it is more common for scum to distance themselves from the 1st mislynch.

muzzz, I'm not ignoring anything. I've went through every page and filtered the fluff (like yours). After 2.5 months & 25 pages, I'm sold on my 2 suspects (3 if you count Santos). Where do you go after me, muzzz? Who else have you looked at, or are you waiting for someone else to open up a case?

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”