ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I was also extremely annoyed the last two days when the town decided that outguessing the mod was a sound scum hunting technique. I know I was dead like four days before that, but I thought I'd made it clear that trying to pick apart the setup like that was going to fail and fail hard.
I didn't view the numbers/role discussion as anything more than I stated - indicative. And you have to admit, at the end it DID violate every pattern. The biggest part to me was role; a cop is a solid scum fake-claim, and he seemed really eager to declare his number (as proof that same numbers didn't indicate scum, which seemed disproven later) and hint at his role before anyone else did, which seemed to me distinctly NOT like a cop who had no good investigations.

The main reason I took Almaster out was our D1 interactions and his repeatedly speaking for Synx during that lynch.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I'm a bit ticked off losing to lurker-scum, but that's the town's fault. It's funny how the entire scum-team were lurkers.

Great set-up charter! I really enjoyed it, not just because I got to kill people, but because I love stratego. I initially thought the possibility of actions would fail against higher roles, but never brought it up. I don't know why the idea didn't come back later in the game.

I think the set-up could have been hard for scum to win if Vaya was lynched early, as you essentially have 2 Bulletproof townies (not to mention the PGO lurking), but I'm glad it went into lylo. I'm disappointed I was lynched, but did my best to survive. I think I've lost my last ten games on-site, I don't remember winning.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 am

Post by ortolan »

sorry Hoops, that was my bad. was just a policy lynch really, which turned out to be a very bad idea this game
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Hoopla »

ortolan wrote:sorry Hoops, that was my bad. was just a policy lynch really, which turned out to be a very bad idea this game
I wouldn't have been able to kill Vaya even if I wanted to though, so it's okay I suppose.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Great game, and thanks Vaya for winning it for us.
Sorry for my 'lurking' playstyle, but that's not me being scum, that's just me being me. At the point I should've voted Synx, but with Vaya already on the wagon it felt a bit harsh for me to join. I never really defended Synx in my opinion, but maybe it was too obvious I didn't vote for him.

Anyway, I think the set-up is really interesting, could've really gone another way if for example Vaya targetted the bomb. Thanks charter!
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Hoopla »

charter wrote: I think doing a large theme on this would be pretty cool too, yes/no? (Though this is likely not happening any time soon, supposed to be modding another large theme right now)
DO IT please! This was probably my favourite game I've played so far - it was a very creative setup.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Kast »

I agree that a large theme on this would be pretty cool.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:58 am