Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Looker »

Yeah, I know, I get that alot. :wink:
Shrinehme's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1893538#1893538]Post 64[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Shrinehme, I know in this instance you wouldn't, but as a general rule do you follow Lynch All Name Butchers?
No way! It'd be totally unfair if someone were stuck in a game full of players with incomprehensible names. The people with hard-to-spell names would always win as scum.

And it's not as though the internet has the convenience of, oh, say, a copy and paste option for text, after all...
What are you talking about, Shrinescumgodfatherhme?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Peabody wrote:BigBear's self-vote bugs me.

Far_cry is making me nervous.
Oh, why is that?
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?

Ok, all-seeing god Sanjay. OK.
Sanjay wrote:Talk is cheap. Drop a vote.
Exactly. Talk
is
cheap.
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
: It really makes no difference to me since I know you are both scum and we'll get the other one tomorrow, but do you guys have a preference which one of you the town lynches first?
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
Oh god. You have got to be kidding me.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Far_Cry »

And, can people like Sanjay. nook, and bear (among others) stop saying stupid things and actually try to do something?
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 am

Post by nook »

Far_Cry wrote:
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
You. I am hereby counterclaiming your breadcrumb. I get to shoot the lasers out of my rear end, not you.
No shit sherlock.

I wasn't aware that this game was fully out of the birth canal that we call the random voting stage, but I'll help you push it out since you sound like you're in pain.
Looker wrote:What are you talking about, Shrinescumgodfatherhme?
Only the scum would know their godfather. You're scum?
Vote stays.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Sanjay »

Unless it cramps your style, could one or both of you two get avatars?
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:52 am

Post by nook »

Good idea.

Mmmm.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 am

Post by BigBear »

nook wrote:
Vote stays.
you're retarded. Only scum would know
if
there was a godfather.

Unvote:
Vote: No Lynch
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Sanjay »

You want to explain that one, BigBear?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Kreriov »

Modkill: brothernature
- sue that.

Hmm, ok, because I am a nice mod.

Resurrect: brothernature

"
Nook and Looker are distancing! They don't really hate each other!
", says Sanjay.
BigBear - "
No way! You are just bandwagonning, I caught em doing nooky! (Like my pun Kitty Cat? <wink> <wink>)
"
"
Um, no, why do you want to lynch Sanjay, my hero, the ultimate scum hunter?
", replies DeathRowKitty.
BigBear says, "
I am so ashamed lynch me, no kitty, no Sanjay! Oh, its all so confusing!
"
"
I know! I have a rope, I think we should use it, but I just can't figure out how...
", says EtherealCookie
"
Wait!
", says Looker, "
See, you do it like this
", as Looker wraps the rope around EtherealCookie's neck. "
Now how do you get this damn thing off....
"
"
Stop horsing around!
" cries Fry.. er... Fay... er FAR_CRY. "
We need to decide who to lynch, not have fun!
"
BigBear says, "
If we can't have fun, I say we just don't lynch anyone!
"

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - DeathrowKitty
EtherealCookie (1) - Looker
Far_Cry (1) - Peabody
Idiotking (1) - Far_Cry
Looker (2)- nook, Shrinehme
nook (1) - Sanjay
Shrinehme (3) - IdiotKing, brothernature, ConfidAnon
No Lynch (1) - BigBear

Not voting: Ethereal Cookie
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Far_Cry »

nook wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
nook wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
nook, Looker
No shit sherlock.

I wasn't aware that this game was fully out of the birth canal that we call the random voting stage, but I'll help you push it out since you sound like you're in pain.
Vote stays.
I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. No, just kidding.

Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
BigBear wrote:
nook wrote:
Vote stays.
you're retarded. Only scum would know
if
there was a godfather.

Unvote:
Vote: No Lynch
I'm not sympathetifc to your cause. Why the early no lynch? Want an easy night of killing?
unvote vote BigBear
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:14 am

Post by brothernature »

I can just tell we're going to have a blast together, Krer. First four pages and you've already had to kill me.
Shrinehme wrote:No way! It'd be totally unfair if someone were stuck in a game full of players with incomprehensible names. The people with hard-to-spell names would always win as scum.
Shun the non-believer....Sh
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
n.....At the moment,
Unvote
. Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Sanjay »

Far_Cry, was it really necessary to call nook an idiot? Can't we save the personal attacks for post-game?

Also, why are you so eager to get out of the random voting stage?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm not liking FC right now.
FC wrote:And, can people like Sanjay. nook, and bear (among others) stop saying stupid things and actually try to do something?
This came in his 6th post, immediately following (51 seconds after) his first serious post, while we were still essentially in the RVS (arguably we're still in the RVS).

Now, just what was his first serious post about? It was basically a post about other people not being serious enough and/or saying stupid things. If he's really so adamant about people getting things done instead of messing around, there were things to comment about (BB's odd voting, my potential SK tell).

Then came FC's most recent post that concluded with the following:
FC wrote:I'm not sympathetifc to your cause. Why the early no lynch? Want an easy night of killing? unvote vote BigBear
This really looks to me like making a big deal out of nothing, even for the RVS. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain BB is either trying to be lynchbait to get us out of the RVS or is just playing around (hopefully I didn't just give him an excuse...). BB's actions thus far would be terrible scum play and I have a hard time believing that it is scum play. Considering that FC hadn't commented on BB's play (besides saying BB needed to stop saying stupid things), a vote out of the blue based on a no lynch vote seems like FC reaching to get a bandwagon started on BB, especially when there was legitimate evidence to bring up against BB.

Unvote, vote: Far_Cry
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

BN wrote: Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
You think a wagon is going to build up over the fact that shrine doesn't support a lynch all name butcherers policy? Being overly cautious+pointing it out=
FoS brothernature
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Sanjay »

DeathRowKitty wrote:This really looks to me like making a big deal out of nothing, even for the RVS. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain BB is either trying to be lynchbait to get us out of the RVS or is just playing around (hopefully I didn't just give him an excuse...).
BB's actions thus far would be terrible scum play and I have a hard time believing that it is scum play
. Considering that FC hadn't commented on BB's play (besides saying BB needed to stop saying stupid things), a vote out of the blue based on a no lynch vote seems like FC reaching to get a bandwagon started on BB, especially when
there was legitimate evidence to bring up against BB
DRK, the bolded portions of your quote seem a bit contradictory to me. Would you mind explaining away the contradiction for me?
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 am

Post by brothernature »

I'm being cautious. What's wrong with that? I don't want anyone lynched during the RVS. Shrine has done nothing that condemns him, yet he already has three votes on him. Those votes are
real
even if the reasons for them aren't. A few more and he's lynched and we just might have a dead townie on our hands.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:42 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'll give you an example:

Let's say I were to post in thread "Hey guys, I think [INSERT PLAYER HERE] has a PR."

That would be horribly scummy play and completely valid evidence to bring up. I should probably be policy lynched for doing that, but it would be ridiculous play as scum. Some people might think it makes me scum, but that alone wouldn't be a strong case due to the sheer stupidity of scum making such a statement.

Okay, that wasn't actually a good example...

I was saying that there are suspicious things BB has done. His overly serious post with 2 votes + and FoS and his self-vote post are pretty bad and are legitimate evidence. However, the combination of his self-vote with his vote for no lynch would be very poor scum play, especially coming from someone who knew to breadcrumb a fake role in his newbie game. The fact that FC didn't notice the valid evidence or didn't care about it and attacked the scummy, yet completely transparent action instead speaks volumes to me.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

BN wrote: I'm being cautious. What's wrong with that? I don't want anyone lynched during the RVS. Shrine has done nothing that condemns him, yet he already has three votes on him. Those votes are real even if the reasons for them aren't. A few more and he's lynched and we just might have a dead townie on our hands.
There's nothing wrong with being cautious. There's something wrong with being
overly
cautious (as the word "overly" might suggest) and pointing it out is a good way of trying to appear pro-town. Seriously though, do you expect 4 players to suddenly pile on shrine over nothing??? In fact, if that did happen, and shrine flipped town (which you seem to be assuming for some reason), it would be good for the town because we would have an obvious Day 2 lynch.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sanjay wrote:What's your goal in the Random Vote Stage, ConfidAnon?
To generate discussion, and it seems I have done so. One discussion happens, we can move on to scumhunting.
brothernature wrote:Shun the non-believer....Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.....At the moment, Unvote. Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
Why so quick to jump off the wagon? There's no way we are going to let a wagon with three random votes lead to a lynch (unless, of course, shrinehme starts showing that he is scum). Your jumpiness is noted.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Sanjay »

So what exactly was your rationale for dropping the vote on DeathRowKitty? Surely that was more provocative than the vote you changed it to.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Shrinehme »

Far_Cry wrote:Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
Are you trying to distance from nook by insulting him?! O:

Because that would be very sneaky: making each other look as though on opposite ends without
really
attacking each other.

Unless you're just insulting him because you think it's to be taken as a joke, or something?

Unvote!

Vote: Far_Cry
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sanjay wrote:So what exactly was your rationale for dropping the vote on DeathRowKitty? Surely that was more provocative than the vote you changed it to.
Changing your vote a lot in the random voting stage will usually spark discussion. As you can see, it worked.
nook
nook
Townie
nook
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by nook »

Far_Cry wrote: I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. No, just kidding.

Oh, by the way, you are a total idiot nook. And I never new you were gay.
I'll take that as a compliment. I'm so gay that i put a picture of megan's fox ass as my avatar . :P either that you might be trying to be sarcastic with me, but then again you dont need to be this crude i being sarcastic. If you were sarcastic of course
brothernature wrote:Shun the non-believer....Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.....At the moment,
Unvote
. Don't want any wagons this early, and with three votes, might just be heading that way.
Don't want any wagons this early? I mean granted that the "wagon" on Shrinehme was completely random, but still wagons at this early stage can help lead us somewhere in this game, and drop cues for us to use in the later days. Voting patterns, distancing or buddying up, all that.

In fact, I want a wagon right now. Helps to get us out of the RVS. Of course, talk is cheap.

unvote, vote: Far_Cry

You seemed so rushed to get out of the RVS and get to some lynching, but you contribute nothing but insults and one or two lines of replies to quotes.

Granted, this is more of a vote for pissing me off than a vote for scummy behaviour, but elements of scummy behaviour do feature in it. Right now I'm not getting any clear scum vibes from the rest, BigBear is behaving too randomly to get a lock on him, and as for DRK's supposed SKtell it is not strong and I guess we'll find out if there is a SK eventually.

Since there is nowhere better to place my vote at the moment, you'll get it. This will be interesting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”