Newbie 873 - Game Over.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Im going to
unvote
because Crimmy is no longer my top suspect. That honor now belongs to McGriddle, but only just. I'm not ready to put him at L-1 yet though, so I'll be content with putting him at the top of my scum list.

I'll post more tomorrow. Work is calling.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 am

Post by McGriddle »

Okay I am going to say the same thing to you foilist that everyone is saying about me. What is your reason?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Crimmy »

McGriddle, it seems you have forgotten you simply jump at bandwagons "without" an apparent reason, and when you start bandwagons, you don't give reasons, just "gut feelings" as one could call them.

As such, it could be that you're simply thinking of bumping people off without any reason, other than the fact that they either are inactive, or because they "sound suspicious".

In this game, it's almost hard evidence, or nothing. You seem to give nothing, and as such that's why you have jumped to the top of the scummy list for me as well.
~ With the clicking came the Ticking
Of the site that was no more.
Quoth the server: 404. ~
Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Crimmy »

So, based on all my observations (yeah, that's another reason why I stayed low for a bit), it seems Cades and McGriddle are the most suspicious ones. They're basically playing the "No, you're the scum" game.

McGriddle gives silly reasons to kill Cades, and he retaliates with even sillier reasons. However, it seems McGriddle is the most suspicious one, since he's the one who has been jumping around, throwing votes everywhere he goes.

The most suspicious thing about him? Whenever danger rears it's ugly head to him, he withdraws his vote, and goes for another one. Once more, silly reasons.

Cades, however, could have the newbie factor working against him. However, given the post he made, in which he accuses and votes for McGriddle, I can see he's saying random things to shake off the attention.

I can see him saying "you voted for me so they won't believe we're a team. Then I shall do so, too, and nobody will ever believe we're partners in crime."

The last, but not least, is that Cades also AtE a lot. Post 76 was a really huge AtE, but post 89 was an even bigger one.
"I was killed during night and I was a townie." Remember each game is a different one, and as such, that kind of defense is quite scummy.

So, I'm suspecting both of you, and though McGriddle is on top of the list, Cades is also rising in the ranks.

I shall post more on the subject when I can observe them better again.

And I'm keeping my vote until the very end, 'cause I really need to think.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 am

Post by McGriddle »

Crimmy wrote:McGriddle, it seems you have forgotten you simply jump at bandwagons "without" an apparent reason, and when you start bandwagons, you don't give reasons, just "gut feelings" as one could call them.

As such, it could be that you're simply thinking of bumping people off without any reason, other than the fact that they either are inactive, or because they "sound suspicious".

In this game, it's almost hard evidence, or nothing. You seem to give nothing, and as such that's why you have jumped to the top of the scummy list for me as well.
Lol I'm not trying to persuade anybody, nor am I band wagoning. I thought the post was scummy, and I even said that, I can't explain it to you people if you're just going to accuse me of bandwagon riding every vote I give.
Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Crimmy »

EBWOP: Sorry if my sentences are confusing. I'm not a native english speaker, so I still get a bit confused with building of sentences.
Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Crimmy »

McGriddle wrote:
Crimmy wrote:McGriddle, it seems you have forgotten you simply jump at bandwagons "without" an apparent reason, and when you start bandwagons, you don't give reasons, just "gut feelings" as one could call them.

Lol I'm not trying to persuade anybody, nor am I band wagoning. I thought the post was scummy, and I even said that, I can't explain it to you people if you're just going to accuse me of bandwagon riding every vote I give.
What do you mean, you can't explain it if we're accusing you? Is that some sort of blackmail/threat?

"Either you stop accusing me, or I won't explain why it's suspicious"?
You're digging an even bigger hole for yerself. This is, by far, the most scummy thing I've read right now.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lol way to read it out of context. It was meant as in if you can't understand why I vote someone after I explain it then it's your problem, and then you accuse me of riding a bandwagon because of it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 am

Post by Crimmy »

McGriddle wrote:Lol way to read it out of context. It was meant as in if you can't understand why I vote someone after I explain it then it's your problem, and then you accuse me of riding a bandwagon because of it.
I didn't read it out of context. If you wanna support the town, you give the information you have.
If they don't understand it, give it again in simpler terms.

What do you say?
"I can't explain it to you people if you're just going to accuse me of bandwagon riding every vote I give."

Maybe I said it wrong, and I meant to say: "Unless you guys don't vote for me, I won't explain why I'm doing what I'm doing".

Once more, if you're pro-town, give information.
You said it yourself: "If you don't understad [...]"
So, if we don't understand, fetch the bone in a simpler way, so people WILL understand..
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:32 am

Post by CSL »

Crimmy, you aren't voting anyone.

On that note, post 104 is the most scummiest thing I have ever read in this game, so
Unvote; Vote: McGriddle

McGriddle, you are now at L-1. Claim.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 am

Post by cades »

McGriddle wrote:Uhm I had 3 people and almost 4. And to answer your question, He made an obvious "oh look at me! I am being sarcastic about being a scum" post. That's a dead give to me. My opinion is that it was obvious.
are you talking about me being sarcastic?
anyway, not much has happened so not much to discuss.
Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Crimmy »

CSL wrote:
Crimmy, you aren't voting anyone.

On that note, post 104 is the most scummiest thing I have ever read in this game, so
Unvote; Vote: McGriddle

McGriddle, you are now at L-1. Claim.
I remember saying something about that, yeah...
"And I'm keeping my vote until the very end, 'cause I really need to think."

There's still lot's of time until the deadline comes, and I really don't wanna rush things, especially since we could be lynching a townie. I still want to think (and I want others to think as well.)
Crimmy
Crimmy
Goon
Crimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Crimmy »

EBWOP: Unless somebody gives me a really good reason to vote, I'm keeping it till the near end of this day One.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by CSL »

I'm waiting on McGriddle's claim before anything happens.

DO NOT LYNCH McGRIDDLE UNTIL HE CLAIMS.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

*watches crimmy hammer when CSL just said not to*
Mcgrill, you have almost never given explanations for your votes untill after much pressure, and even then, they're pretty lame reasons. Your attitude of 'if you can't understand my super-vague, unspecific explanations, then too bad for you...' is distinctly and glaringly scummy. In fact, it's also mean. Cades, is english your first language?
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by cades »

yes it is, why?
and also, I didn't realize I was posting so late, I didn't read this page, I thought I was posting on the last. sooooooooooooooooooo

and not that I want to rush a lynch, but I don't know why you hold your vote so long, I'd rather the rounds go quicker, but it is your vote.

----
Cades, however, could have the newbie factor working against him. However, given the post he made, in which he accuses and votes for McGriddle, I can see he's saying random things to shake off the attention.
----
that is partly true, when I voted McGriddle I was thinking of saying, I wonder if they will take their votes off me now, and they did, which is why I'm suspicious of Jack and CSL still. CSL keeps following Jack, and when I voted Jack he voted me, and when I voted someone else he took his vote off. That is suspicious.
But for now, McGriddle is on the hot seat, so if I he shall die, and I die in the night, my guess is CSL and Jack as the mafia.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

If you are saying I revenge voted you, please listen more carefully. I gave some
very
excellant reasons for voting you. If I were following you to make you look scummy, is it your fault? No. His 'following' has little to do with my scumness or lack thereof, unless you have other arguments.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by McGriddle »

I am sorry if my posts sound mean or scummy, like I have said, I am new to this game (VERY new) and I am still learning how to get tells from people without sounding scummy, doing pretty bad, but my point is, I really don't know how to explain myself without sounding scummy. I have read tutorials and everything but I still have no idea. But if there is one thing I am trying to tell you is that I am working very hard at being pro-town, and I never meant to be a jerk.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Regardless, we would like you to claim.

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by CSL »

Cades, please please PLEASE get an avatar...
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Oh I'm sorry, I am a Townie.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Jackabomb »

Shall I hammer then?

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by CSL »

McGriddle, if you are lynched this Day, don't fret, as you don't survive them all. Try another one, and such.

That's just an FYI.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by CSL »

Jack, if you wish...
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I have nothing to add at this point, I am waiting for a claim, and I hope no one will hammer prematurely.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”