Newbie 873 - Game Over.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kyiv
Kyiv
Goon
Kyiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Kyiv »

I suppose you have a point there; it does seem to have practical applications for both teams. Still, the consequence seems a little extreme. Maybe we should just change our opinions on those who self-hammer, but they do seem to be wrecking our fun sometimes XD I usually don't hold much against people anyway.

Also, I think this counts as my 5th game completed. Way too soon for me to be an IC though XD
TTFN
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@Kyiv, I suspect you'd be fine as an IC though the two games I've seen you in clearly you've had very short stints. As for holding the self hammering against people, it's a situational thing. I wish CSL hadn't done it here and I hope that he won't do it in the future but unless I see evidence that he's going to do it again I'm not to worried about it. As long as I don't think the person should have known better and I don't think they'll do it again I'm not going to be that irate about it most of the time.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Kyiv - I would have gone after you with everything I had, and hoped to high hell that they didn't figure out the role claims made it impossible for you to be scum. At that point it really would have been game over though, but I would feel I was cheating you if I did not do my best.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”