bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 am

Post by bigmc109 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:whoa whoa whoa...

lets slow this down a bit and have some conversation...what is everybody's hurry?

BG did you know that your vote was putting him at -1? If so, why didnt you mention it? If so, why did you ask for a claim?

unvote.
I think this addressed at me....

If it is, no, I missed MR's vote on saber. Though, seeing as you unvoted, I'm keeping my vote on.
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 am

Post by dank »

hewitt wrote:That's pretty much irrelevant though. saber stated he has asked permission to self-hammer and if one more player voted for him he was going to do it. That's basically L-1 and that's all that really mattered.
L-2 is not L-1. Saber has since said that he was not going to gambit this game and has repeated that multiple times (though I agree, his word can't really be trusted).

Nonetheless, I dont like how you're sitting on the sidelines, not voting anyone, yet throwing out silly accusations like putting someone at L-2 is "basically" putting someone at L-1. Do you think this was scummy? If so, why aren't you voting them? Why aren't you voting anyone?

unvote, vote: hewitt
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

This is ridiculous. Saber is flaunting his potential to self-hammer in front of us. I'm not going to let that possibility ease anything on him. His threat should not intimidate anyone into letting his actions slide by. The guy claims he's not threatening to do it while referencing games where he has poorly hammered. Then, he says in thread that he's pming mith about doing it. It's not townie behavior and does not go along with your win condition. Just because you have done it as town does before does not mean you should be considered town everytime you pull this card out.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Lowell »

Anyone unvoting saber after his behavior is crazy.

He's asking for it, and deserves it. More to the point, no one has explained to me why him threatening to self-hammer makes him town.

unvote, vote saber
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Can we just get him replaced?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Scott Brosius wrote:Can we just get him replaced?
nope :)

I actually haven't done anything to go against my win condition, so I've still been playing the game. Suck it up princess. I also haven't done anything wrong either...All I've done is a lot of talk and no action...see how I'm not self-hammering? You guys really are dumb...lmao :P
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

saberwolf wrote:I can't replace out, or I lose the bet.

If you guys were to lynch me, then I cannot possibly flake out of the game, fulfilling my primary condition.

My secondary condition is to win this game as town.
You're also playing this game over a bet? And you're saying that the conditions of the bet (flaking, not replacing out?) outweigh your normal actions for your alignment?

Is this how you are still going to play?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by saberwolf »

GinzkeyPlatz wrote:
saberwolf wrote:I can't replace out, or I lose the bet.

If you guys were to lynch me, then I cannot possibly flake out of the game, fulfilling my primary condition.

My secondary condition is to win this game as town.
You're also playing this game over a bet? And you're saying that the conditions of the bet (flaking, not replacing out?) outweigh your normal actions for your alignment?

Is this how you are still going to play?
I'm trying not too, but yeah. This was one of the few games I was actually considering trying in, but I really don't care if I get lynched day 1. I can then just delete the game and work on getting myself lynched/kick some ass and win in another game.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by dank »

saber, lets give usefulness a try.

who do you suspect, based on their reactions so far? Everyone's put in a fair deal of posts by now, so if you're going to try in this game, could you point out anything you've noticed/that's stuck out in the last few pages?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by saberwolf »

dank wrote:saber, lets give usefulness a try.

who do you suspect, based on their reactions so far? Everyone's put in a fair deal of posts by now, so if you're going to try in this game, could you point out anything you've noticed/that's stuck out in the last few pages?
will do. Give me a few minutes.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Memorable Raindrops wrote:
saberwolf wrote: have you guys seen open 185?

everyone jumped on me in the RVS and I self hammered by post 18...they didn't like that... :P
unvote, vote saberwolf

Let's see your self-hammer.
This is one of my scum picks.

He isn't contributing anything pro-town. He actually wants to see me lynch myself. He doesn't care about alignment, he just wants to see somebody gone. Scum fit all of this criteria.
vote: MR

Lynx is also suspicious for being on my BW despite saying his vote was not a policy vote
FoS: Lynx
Show

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

dank wrote:twas L-2, ckd
if it takes 7 to lynch and he had 6 votes...what am I missing?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm

bigmc109 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:whoa whoa whoa...

lets slow this down a bit and have some conversation...what is everybody's hurry?

BG did you know that your vote was putting him at -1? If so, why didnt you mention it? If so, why did you ask for a claim?

unvote.
I think this addressed at me....

If it is, no, I missed MR's vote on saber. Though, seeing as you unvoted, I'm keeping my vote on.
how exactly did you miss the vote?

calling bullshit on this statement..you read enough to think saber is WIFOMing it up, but did read enough to catch a vote that was very obvious.

first lie here, children

vote bigmc109
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

also, I want everyone to comment on my last post...if you dont, I want to know why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:13 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
calling bullshit on this statement..you read enough to think saber is WIFOMing it up, but did read enough to catch a vote that was very obvious.
this is suppose to read..."but didnt read enough to catch..."
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Vote Count:

saberwolf:
Budja, Lynx The Antithesis, Memorable Raindrops, bigmc109, Lowell
Memorable Raindrops:
Scott Brosius, saberwolf
Lynx The Antithesis:
GinzkeyPlatz
Lowell:
Paradoxombie
hewitt:
dank
bigmc109:
curiouskarmadog

Not Voting:
hewitt

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: December 23rd, 2009 at approximately 10 p.m.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Memorable Raindrops »

saberwolf wrote:
Memorable Raindrops wrote:
saberwolf wrote: have you guys seen open 185?

everyone jumped on me in the RVS and I self hammered by post 18...they didn't like that... :P
unvote, vote saberwolf

Let's see your self-hammer.
This is one of my scum picks.

He isn't contributing anything pro-town. He actually wants to see me lynch myself. He doesn't care about alignment, he just wants to see somebody gone. Scum fit all of this criteria.
vote: MR

I've made one non-RVS post, and I think you're the scummiest. Plus, I never said I just wanted to see ANYBODY gone. I just meant that I don't mind lynching you. Anybody and ONE person are two different words.

From your "Ã
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by dank »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
We had 5, check the vote count directly above your unvote post. :)

That said, bigmc's vote was not L-1. However, his assertion that he "missed" MR's vote is a bit suspicious, and could be a good excuse to put saber in a quick lynch position. Nonetheless, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since its early in the game, and most of us aren't being all that careful with our votes either (we're just out of rvs).
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Budja »

unvote

I would really like to see Saber replaced (or get his priorities straight).
The Rules wrote: • Overall, have fun & play to win!
---
vote:bigmc109

I endorse this wagon.

Its one thing putting pressure on Saber, its another putting him on L-1 (especially with his attitude).
Basically, I agree with CKD.

---
CKD, Lynx, Scott are looking town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

dank wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

That said, bigmc's vote was not L-1. However, his assertion that he "missed" MR's vote is a bit suspicious, and could be a good excuse to put saber in a quick lynch position. Nonetheless, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since its early in the game, and most of us aren't being all that careful with our votes either (we're just out of rvs).
ahh, you are right, i counted MR's vote as two separate people when counted the votes....

so, he wasnt at -1.....but that being said, the I "missed" the vote seemed like a lie....if he was following the game and was worried about the vote count(ie wanted to get a claim first), he would have known the vote count...

instead he was just looking for a quick bandwagon.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
dank wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

ahh, you are right, i counted MR's vote as two separate people when counted the votes....

so, he wasnt at -1.....but that being said, the I "missed" the vote seemed like a lie....if he was following the game and was worried about the vote count(ie wanted to get a claim first), he would have known the vote count...

instead he was just looking for a quick bandwagon.
You're voting me for misreading when you did the exact same thing? Saying that I was "worried" about the vote count is a misrepresentation of my position. While it's true that I wouldn't have voted him if I knew it would put him at L-1, I wasn't exactly scouring the topic double-checking every vote. I made a mistake, shish.

Now for some actual scum hunting. I'm not liking sabrewolf at all. In addition to the whole self-lynching thing, I don't like his two attacks. I think Lynx's posts have been very pro-town so far (see 77) and MR was early enough in the BW to not seem scummy going for the easy target. Though I will admit I wouldn't mind the attack on MR so much if he hadn't posted since then, so it might be a nulltell.
Show

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

bigmc- This is how saber plays. It's completely null in my opinion. I am not sure why you keep pressing the issue though.

CKD- I think the continuing attempt to lynch saber on fairly weak ground is scummier behavior than the potential lie about the missed vote.

What does everyone think about lynching lurkers? I'm usually against it D1 since if that person is town, there are limited interactions to go off of, but in this setup we have 5/12 people being anti-town. It is easier for us to hit scum aiming for lurkers by basic probability. I would be more willing to lynch a scummy lurker in this setup than others.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

@SB: What issue? I attacked his arguments, not his play. I mentioned his lynch me thing as part of my argument against him, but his reads were my main problem.

As far as lynching lurkers goes....I just don't know if it would be that effective considering it's been said out loud.
Show

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yes, the last post was the first time I saw you attack his arguments instead of his standard play style.

People will still lurk regardless of discussion about it.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

Saberwolf wrote:Lynx is also suspicious for being on my BW despite saying his vote was not a policy vote FoS: Lynx
Why does the vote have to be a policy vote to be on your wagon? It has nothing to do with previous games or your particular style. Just your play this game so far.
Budja wrote:vote:bigmc109
I endorse this wagon.
What exactly do you agree with about the wagon?
Scott wrote:bigmc- This is how saber plays. It's completely null in my opinion. I am not sure why you keep pressing the issue though.
This is the exactly the attitude that simply excuses his play as "just saber." This is precisely what I am afraid of with Saber.
Scott wrote:CKD- I think the continuing attempt to lynch saber on fairly weak ground is scummier behavior than the potential lie about the missed vote.

Then why aren't you voting one of the scummy wagoners on Saber?
Scott wrote:What does everyone think about lynching lurkers? I'm usually against it D1 since if that person is town, there are limited interactions to go off of, but in this setup we have 5/12 people being anti-town. It is easier for us to hit scum aiming for lurkers by basic probability. I would be more willing to lynch a scummy lurker in this setup than others.
I'm very against this unless we have absolutely no other option such as being under a deadline. And who do you consider being anti-town?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot

Return to “Completed Open Games”