Mini 915 - Murder in Murder Free Village (Over)

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Radical Hijinx wrote:Its about as subtle as a half brick smashing into the back of your neck.
Why only half a brick? (Bonus points: Is the brick's name Eric?)
Radical Hijinx
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Radical Hijinx »

I always found that "half brick" just sounds better. No idea what ther Eric reference is all about
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

danakillsu wrote:Yep.
vote:DJC
for three reasons.
1)His vote for Flareonage for self-preservation
2)His nervousness
3)I want to see him claim
@Danakillsu
1) Well, I mean I can't just stand back and let myself be lynched and considering I honestly have no clue as is to what's going on. Thus, I voted for Flareonage
2)Nervousness? Replace "nervousness" with "suspicion" and you might be a bit closer. Frankly, i'm getting quite suspicious of you, "Danakillsu" if that is your real name. I would like to know why you are so intent for knowing my role. Sure i guess you could have said that my previous post before this (yes I realize i haven't been posting much.Sorry) was for staying alive (which seems to not be working) and for thinking i'm twitchy (which may be true in most scenarios, but not mafia). But to stick out your chin and ask me to claim? Mate, i think your taking this a bit to seriously, remember this is still the random voting stage of the game. I reckon you should calm down.
3) (see most of 2))

My vote for Flareonage still stands but i've got my eyes on you >.>
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

danakillsu wrote:Obviously, I mean the right vote for now. And I think it's weird that you and I are having two different conversations at the same time.
But you do agree that you don't have a lot of solid evidence to stand on?

And yeah, that's a bit odd, I guess. :o
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

dana and DJ both look scummy as hell, but frankly I can't see scum being that overt. I'm gonna call town v. town on that one.

Unvote

Vote:Lastsurvivor
for this complete post of fluff:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
...what? "It's random, but kind of not, but still pretty much, but I might be right, but who can say?" Is this the general idea that you're trying to convey?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

DeeJayCee wrote:...remember this is still the random voting stage of the game.
I think we've moved out of the random voting stage.

I had dana pegged as overeager town, but adding that bit about wanting to hear a claim tips the balance to overeager scum.
Unvote Flareonage, vote danakillsu
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Page 3 Vote Count:

Flareonage (3):
Kmd4390, Lastsurvivor, DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee (3):
Flareonage, Radical Hijinx, danakillsu
Kmd4390 (2):
charter, My Milked Eek
Nobody Special (1):
Darkstrike_11
Lastsurvivor (1):
Nicodemus
danakillsu (1):
Haschel Cedricson
No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1):
Nobody Special
With
players, it takes
to lynch or
to choose not to lynch.
Deadline is 6:00 AM UTC, Monday, Feb 15.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
DeeJayCee
DeeJayCee
Townie
DeeJayCee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by DeeJayCee »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:I think we've moved out of the random voting stage.
That's what i reckon myself with all these accusations.

Unvote Flareonage, Vote Danakillsu
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm

That's what i reckon myself with all these accusations.
Specifically, which accusations?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 am

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:
charter wrote:Lol
unvote, vote Kmd

Your nervousness tell and overexplaining tell are really stretching. In fact, all your reasons are really stretching. It seems like those are just nervous tells, I don't see why that makes him scum. Some people thrive being scum (though I don't know if Flare does, and I doubt you do either).
It's worked recently. I spotted scum on very similar tells VERY early in the game. As in RVS. Of course I was dumb and didn't follow through with it once the game progressed a little, but my Page 1 cases were on scum in both of the games I used them (2 of the last 3 games I joined).

Not sure what you mean by "thrive being scum".
Can you give a link to this recent game? Scum can definitely be caught on page one, but I don't see how you've done that here.

What I meant by thrive being scum is your tells detected nervousness, but some people aren't nervous when they're scum. They play better, so your nervous tells don't seem indicative of alignment.

Deejay's 33 is pretty suspicious. Deejay, why are you so worried about being lynched already?

I am liking Darkstrike.

danakillsu is pretty suspicious, but last time I saw someone blatantly rolefish (twice) they were town, so I'm sticking with kmd right now. I don't like dana's vote on Deejay either.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 am

Post by danakillsu »

But you do agree that you don't have a lot of solid evidence to stand on?
Yep. I do. I also think that Nicodemus is right. My vote for DJC has gotten the wrong reactions for him to be scum.
unvote
Unvote Flareonage, Vote Danakillsu
Just a bit of an OMGUS here?
vote: Haschel Cedricson
for claiming that we're out of the RVS.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 am

danakillsu wrote:Just a bit of an OMGUS here?
Are you claiming that we are not?

quote tag fixed -Mod
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Regardless of us being in or out of the rvs, it is a lame reason to vote anyone.
Eek
!
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Flareonage »

danakillsu wrote:
It's about time we left RVS. That's not a good reason to vote him
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Nicodemus wrote:dana and DJ both look scummy as hell, but frankly I can't see scum being that overt. I'm gonna call town v. town on that one.

Unvote

Vote:Lastsurvivor
for this complete post of fluff:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
...what? "It's random, but kind of not, but still pretty much, but I might be right, but who can say?" Is this the general idea that you're trying to convey?
Er, nope. It was more like "It was a random vote, but I don't like just making votes out of the blue. I don't really suspect you yet, but nothing has really happened so I don't have a lot to really suspect of anyone."

I really wouldn't talk, because this is your first real post in the game. A couple of questions for you:

1) There has been plenty of fluff posts in this game. What made my post jump out at you?

2) Dana and DJ both look as scummy as hell. Why? What makes one fluff post more worthy of your vote than them?

3) Any other comments you have on the game? You definitely haven't posted a hell of a lot, and you had three pages to comment on.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I had some connectivity problems today, leaving me with less time for this particular game than I had hoped. I have some thoughts, which will be shared sometime on the morrow.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Just to say, I’m liking this game, much more interesting than the last couple I have played. Only 3 pages in and so much to talk about!!

My opinion has changed on Deejaycee for the time being. He started out with that awful awful vote on flareonage for “self preservation”. He then continued to justify said vote. However on reflection I don’t find this scummy, just very anti-town. The interesting thing is that later he says “now we’re out of the random voting stage” as if to play down his earlier vote’s importance (especially since he was getting some stick for it). Covering his tracks is a scummy thing to do, I find myself drifting into that mode when I play scum. However, his Danakillsu vote is a good one, and the refusal to claim from a stupid demand for him to do so is a null tell. Right now I’m thinking neutral/scum for him.

Hey DJ, I know its fairly early, but who do you think is scum?

Right now, I’m really not liking Danakillsu. A trend I see in most scum is that they are extremely keen to cover their tracks and explain their actions later with townish reasoning. Danakillsu is taking this to a new level. The willingness to change her views based on what other players think is also incredibly scummy. We get this situation:

Dana: I think this person is scum
Other player: I dont think so
Dana: Ok then, neither do I

Dana was keen to see DJC claim on the second page of the game, something I found ridiculous, and then when questioned on it, he says “oh if thats ok with everyone”. Any action taken in mafia should be through your own confidence, not based upon whether other players will like it. A player who cares so much what the other players think is very likely to be scum in my opinion.

Dana made a DJ vote, straight after Radical made the same vote for pretty much the same reasons. When everyone started to question Dana on it, he said that he “got the wrong reactions” so unvoted. This bowing to pressure and explaining away past actions is very scummy. Also nervous.

Needless to say,

vote: Danakillsu

Oh, and KMD, I can’t remember how many scum were caught, the game was abandoned shortly after my lynch. Obviously I’m biased here since you went hard on me, then mislynched. Therefore I’m not taking it as a scummy behaviour since I only found it scummy last game when I was town. (also you were town).

I’m not sure what to make of KMD’s early nervoud theory. I still haven’t seen any evidence for it working, and we’re just going on his word, even after I asked for some solid evidence. Im finding it a bit of a null tell at the moment, so I’m pretty much unchanged from my previous stance :s
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

The willingness to change her views based on what other players think is also incredibly scummy.
Her?!!!
Ouch. I'm a man. :( Come on people. My vote on Haschel Cedricson was a protest against leaving the RVS! It was a random vote that was supposed to show that we were still random voting. And just because I agree with someone's reasoning doesn't mean I'm blindly following them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

A player who cares so much what the other players think is very likely to be scum in my opinion.
Why? I don't think your arguments in favor of voting for me amount to much. I agree I shouldn't have asked for a claim on page 2. But everyone else wants to leave the RVS on page 3, so there is a general feeling of hurry in this game. A little nervousness, maybe a little unoriginality is all you have on me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Radical Hijinx wrote:While I don't think there is anything in the flare case, I don't think it was scummy to make it
DeeJayCee wrote:
Well considering i don't want to die in the first round for just being at the top of the players list, and i do agree with KMD when he pointed out some "unusual" um, points, regarding Flareonage's posts. I guess if i want to survive i should vote for him as well.

Unvote, Vote:Flareonage
If you want early nervousness though, heres your guy.
Unvote,Vote:DeeJayCee
Radical is so obvtown that if he flips scum, I'll tear off my left nut, take a pic of it, and make it my avatar forever.
danakillsu wrote: That's a very shrewd question. If I say I don't know, which is true, you will say that I have just as much reason to vote for him as for you. But the fact is, you claim to have reasons for your vote unknown to the other players. My Milked Eek did not claim any reason for his first vote when he made it. That being said, I'll
unvote
because it was a completely random vote.
danakillsu wrote:Yep.
vote:DJC
for three reasons.
1)His vote for Flareonage for self-preservation
2)His nervousness
3)I want to see him claim
danakillsu wrote:Why not? If that's a problem for people, I can take it back off. But I think he's the right vote.
These posts are scummy. I'd be willing to switch to dana.
danakillsu wrote:Obviously, I mean the right vote for now. And I think it's weird that you and I are having two different conversations at the same time.
This was in response to asking how you are so sure. The "for now" and willingness to take it back imply that you aren't too sure about Dee's alignment.

What two conversations are you having? Can scum daytalk?

-----------------

Dee, were you honestly worried about being lynched so early in the game to the point where a self-preservation vote was necessary?

-----------------

Dana and Dee are so scummy, but I doubt they are bussing/OMGUSing each other as scumbuddies like that.

----------------

Nico is more than likely town.

----------------

Charter, I will link them as soon as they end.

Depending on the player, you're right. Certain players won't be found that way. But the tells are there even if they don't apply to people like Glork/Yos/Adel, etc.

--------------

Post 60 my Dana makes me think there's no way he's town.

-------------

Darkstrike, if I remember correctly, I named like 3 out of the 4 scum right before it was abandoned.

Yes, you asked for evidence. It will come.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

What two conversations are you having? Can scum daytalk?
Sigh. No. We're in another game together and we were talking to each other in both games at the same time.
Post 60 my Dana makes me think there's no way he's town.
Is that because I unvoted and voted someone else, or for another reason?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am

danakillsu wrote:Her?!!!
Ouch. I'm a man. :( Come on people. My vote on Haschel Cedricson was a protest against leaving the RVS! It was a random vote that was supposed to show that we were still random voting. And just because I agree with someone's reasoning doesn't mean I'm blindly following them.
You ignored a direct question from me in post 61. Why do you think it helps the town to remain in the the random voting stage?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

You ignored a direct question from me in post 61. Why do you think it helps the town to remain in the the random voting stage?
Um. No I didn't ignore it. This post was meant to answer that.
It was a random vote that was supposed to show that we were still random voting.
In other words, yes I think we are not yet out of the RVS. And what really confuses me is this extra question. Is it supposed to be separate? I'll just answer it. I do think the RVS helps town more than mafia, but I do not think that staying in the RVS forever helps town.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 am

I'll just answer it. I do think the RVS helps town more than mafia, but I do not think that staying in the RVS forever helps town.
I asked
why
. All you did was restate your position.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sorry. But then again, you didn't acknowledge that I did answer your post 61 question. I think the RVS helps town more the mafia because it provides a basis for which to start seriously voting. It doesn't help town to stay in the RVS
forever
because it doesn't identify on its own the scummiest people in the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”