Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Awesome game. Congratulations to SOG for surviving to the end! Town played very well too by lynching scum the first 5 days of the game. I can't believe town still lost. :?

Thanks Percy for inviting me to this great game! You worked very hard and it really paid off!

I wish I could've gotten a chance to participate more. I was very overwhelmed by the amount of activity this game had. I also spent every night (aside from night 0) equipping everything because I thought I was safe. (The one night I warded the cult crafted a fetish of me.)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

Thank you for a great game Percy.

Can you please put me on the list for Stars Aligned 3 please?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Plum »

semioldguy wrote:Lurking was more of an I wasn't around very often situation rather than a lylo situation as I've been taking some holidays recently. VP Baltar is right though, with the stalk claim a no-lynch is certainly the right approach. Without a stalk claim a no-lynch would actually have been a very bad idea for town though.

iLord's murder of DGB on the same night that we killed him was immensely helpful.

This was also my last game for a while so I'm glad I can mark it as a victory, especially after it looked so grim after the first few days and my hand in lynching almost all my fellow cultists.
And you did a very worthy job bussing me. Belated congrats and high fives to my buddies and good game to everyone involved. Percy, it was stressfull but entirely worth replacing in :).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Plum »

Katy wrote:I was so mad about Plum claiming my rez on Hayker and getting by with it. Grr. Pretty clever move though, so props to her.

Shame on all the murderers! On the other hand the murderer mechanic made the game way interesting. This was a really cool game and I liked the way it worked. I can't imagine trying to mod something like this but it was very fun to play, even for only a short while.
Yeah, I think the original plan was I was going to claim to have Rezz'd Phate (who was our target the previous Night) but I really felt that the way I was playing (having replaced in and not having read very thoroughly, and making no pretensions of having done so) it would be too big a coincidence and place lots of suspicion on me, given that the real rezzer was likely still alive. So I was sort of at the end of the rope figuring out what to claim and then I say 'Hey, well, playing with Rezzing, I could say I rezzed Adel/Hayker because Adel is a formidable scumhunter and Ani claimed to have stalked her Night 0. If I had no time to fully read but saw that when I skimmed the game, it would make sense'. It bore way way more fruit than I'd ever expected, but that was more luck than my skill, of course. The big bit was that I sniffed very clearly that claiming to have Rezzed Phate was the wrong idea, buying a bit of time. Plus I didn't have to waste a Night on Launder.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”