Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Konowa

No V/LA-faggotry for 5 days, that is unacceptable to me.

Anyone up for policy lynching him?
Faggotry?

Get lynched. Asshole.

Vote: SIR CYANIDE
I'm sorry, I didn't know people would get butthurt if I used certain phrases related to lifestyles in a context that has absolutely nothing to do with said lifestyle.

I take it you also get angry if someone posts 'bah, gay' as their bah-post?

I have nothing against homosexuals and if you can't handle me insulting the concept that is 'V/LA' then I apologize to your friend V/LA, I'm sure V/LA appreciates you defending him.

Do you also dream of magical fairyland with chocolate rivers, pink unicorns and a rainbow above every waterfall? Or are you scum searching for a reason to hop on the wagon?

I really can't tell. Would have to do a meta, but right now I'm going for the first option because your nickname sounds like something an easily offended person would pick - so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Okay,
unvote, vote: Sir Cyanide
for trying to start a bandwagon after there's already one on him. It looks as if he's really nervous and trying to get people to stop voting for him quickly. I also just realized that he OMGUS'd Farside.

I'd probably be okay with a lynch on him.
First off; me nervous? Just lol.

Second, I didn't even notice I """OMGUS'd""", I just placed a random vote on her + it isn't that hard to """OMGUS""" (I suggest you look up what it really means) when almost half of all people is on your wagon.

And I think people have some misunderstandings about my point of view on certain issues, so:

1. I don't have a problem with woman in general. I have a very sweet girlfriend and many female friends.
2. I have no problem with homosexuals.

I would also like to point out that, even though this is a large game, I will be reaching L-1 quickly at this pace. Please wait for a votecount or count the amount of votes yourself before voting, thank you.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:1. I don't have a problem with woman in general. I have a very sweet girlfriend and many female friends.
I find this difficult to believe.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:2. I have no problem with homosexuals.
I find this, too, difficult to believe.

I would suggest you find a different playing field for your trolling affairs.

I play this game for fun; it is a means to get away from the workaday world in which I already encounter enough homophobia and general bigotry. I refuse to put up with this here, in what is supposed to be an enjoyable place to spend my leisure time.

If you are not lynched today, I will be replacing out.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 am

Post by NavyCherub »

Sorry guys, I thought I would have been prodded at this point but apparently I haven't. I've been RIDICULOUSLY sick for the past couple days, I'll read the thread and post again soon. >___>
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:1. I don't have a problem with woman in general. I have a very sweet girlfriend and many female friends.

I play this game for fun; it is a means to get away from the workaday world in which I already encounter enough homophobia and general bigotry. I refuse to put up with this here, in what is supposed to be an enjoyable place to spend my leisure time.

Just a question; what do other players think of this kind of behavior? Am I really really really the only one who thinks this guy is overreacting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:

Just a question; what do other players think of this kind of behavior? Am I really really really the only one who thinks this guy is overreacting?
Depends on environment and RL people who can be and are judgemental. I have had may friends in CA that haven't had issues but I talk to others from Texas or other states in the south and there is a lot of issues and behavoir attitudes from those who are gay. It's sad to hear but society is still warped around male/female relationships and you still have those few that are against inter-racial relationships. I figure most of it would go away with the baby booners but unfortuantely people who are biogots pass on their biogiotry to their children.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Eh, we're getting a bit off topic.

Also, vote totals please? How many are on Cyanide?
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE, you are making this game unenjoyable for the other players and are hurting the town with your actions. I'd suggest replacing out otherwise you're probably going to get lynched quickly.

Anyways...
Both dice rolls landing on SIR CYANIDE is hilarious.
I want to try next!
Original Roll String: 1d20
1 20-Sided Dice: (18) = 18

Leafsnail wrote:I'm not sure how helpful plonking 4 random votes on the same person is. Surely just one will get the response?
Getting a little jumpy there... could be that your scumbuddy is being wagoned in RVS and you want to convince the town to wagon someone else? Just seems like overreacting to RVS votes.
Shrinehme wrote:
@ Shadow / Chrono
: Why use dice roll? Afraid someone's going to criticize your vote if you don't?
Don't like this post at all, seems like he's trying to put pressure on players for random voting... in the RVS. That doesn't seem fair.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:Lol, lovely start.

Vote: farside22
for being female.
This is why people don't like you, FYI.
Blue wrote:This Sir Cyanide bandwagon does look like a paradigmatic juncture for the mafia to quicklynch an expedient exemplary, but I concur that we should dispose of him notwithstanding.
Do you possess a polysyllabic posting restriction, good sir?

And,
unvote

I would not be uncomfortable with a Sir Cyanide lynch.
Not against the lynch? Then do you have a reason for not voting him? I get: "FoS: Buddy, waiting for a townie to screw up so I can vote them though." Do not like this kind of play at all.
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Konowa wrote:I did not make any quote up.
Leafsnail, post 49 wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking,
and all voting the same person
(without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Double HoS: Leafsnail

Read before you make terrible accusations like that please. It would be a vote but CYANIDE needs to go - don't worry, we can get Leafsnail tomorrow guys!

MehPlusRawr's 69 is terrible. Random voting when we're past the RVS stage? Did you even read the thread?
Shrinehme wrote:
Chronopie wrote:random dice is random. Or broken :P
It's also safe and unhelpful.
Blue wrote:I thought we agreed on mass lynching him due to his unpleasant and anti-feminist behaviour already.
When did this happen?
Blue wrote:Also, the random number generator chose him twice (1/400 chance) which is a good enough reason for me to get rid of him immediately.
No it doesn't make him more likely to be scum.

Vote: Blue
ITT Shrinehme doesn't understand RVS logic. That's nothing worthy of a vote, to tell you the truth. Trying to call his RVS logic scummy logic and then vote him for it is scummy logic itself.
FoS: Shrinehme

Shrinehme wrote:
Konowa wrote:@Shattered: Why the unvote?
I had a feeling we were about to leave the Random Stage.
Then why haven't you placed a non-random vote?
Rushing, anyone?
I mean, seriously, the game just started. There's no need to force players to vote yet. We're not in RVS but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to be voting.
Shrinehme wrote:Well of course the consequences of lynching him isn't "x loses".

That's a sneaky way to neglect the fact that it will inevitably give the Town or Scum an unfair [debatable?] advantage.

Pushing a wagon for someone whom hasn't done anything particularly scummy is a good vote to me.
He's not pushing for the wagon, he RVS'ed onto it. Failing to realize this means the most likely:
a) You didn't read the thread
b) You want to get the wagon off of your scumbuddy and onto a townie
And I think you've read the thread, so b) is the option I'm picking.
farside22 wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: DTmaster
for saying this:
Um. If you think that this BW isn't helping, why are you just critising about the wagon
and not doing anything to actively scum hunt
"in the correct way". You aren't doing a good job at leading by example here if you think this method is wrong.
Also known as the 'u r not scumhuntin omgggg'-tell in SIR CYANIDE's book of pseudo-tells.

Also, I would like to point out that leafsnail's post, expressing worry about all the votes on me, is something that is usually done by Mafia - they don't act naturally but try to replicate a townie's behavior (as all of you undoubtedly know), therefore they will usually reason that it is 'pro-town' to express worry.

Furthermore; whether you guys lynch me or not is not really up to me. If you would rather lynch me due to meta reasons (and those meta reasons being that I am an '''unpleasant player''', which absolutely does not correlate to being scummy) than someone else for pseudo-scummy/evasive behavior... Well, that is something you'd have to put on a risk/reward equivalent base.
Also why are you voting DTM in this post? It sounds like you find leaf scummier for his reaction to your bw.
Agreed. Scenarios like this, where a player makes a greater case against Player A, a small point about Player B, and then votes Player B, is usually maf distancing from their partner and trying to get a townie lynch instead. It's in MY book of tells, if you must know :P
Blue wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:I really don't understand this logic. A townie wants to avoid suspicion but so does a mafia member. Sure, we don't have much information at the moment - but we certainly have a chance to create it today.
We'll get it a hell of a lot faster by killing Cyanide, waiting out the night and entering discussion day 2.
I agree with the CYANIDE lynch but there's no need to rush it. We just lynch him once we're satisfied with the information we've generated D1. Quicklynching gets us nowhere, as we lose a day and lots of information if in-game days only last as long as IRL days.
Not sure about Konowa's points against Blue in 86, don't know if it's a misrep or if I agree. Which is bothering me.
JacobSavage wrote:Vote: No Lynch[/b]
*headdesk*
Julano wrote:Konowa's challenges in 61 seem a bit, well, weak.
Konowa wrote: Scum found on page three? Priceless.

unvote;
vote Blue
You're picking Blue's post apart quite thoroughly. You could do the same with this line: an appeal to emotion? overconfidence?

You're annoying me.
Nice chainsaw! Your reasoning to vote is terribad.
FoS: Julano
and Blue gets a little more suspicious by association, but there's others here I'd want to lynch first.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Unvote

No V/LA-faggotry for 5 days, that is unacceptable to me.

Anyone up for policy lynching him?
unvote, vote: SIR CYANIDE

etc.
What the hell is your problem?
MehPlusRawr wrote:Okay,
unvote, vote: Sir Cyanide
for trying to start a bandwagon after there's already one on him. It looks as if he's really nervous and trying to get people to stop voting for him quickly. I also just realized that he OMGUS'd Farside.

I'd probably be okay with a lynch on him.
Do not agree with anything here. CYANIDE is a policy lynch and a great one - nothing more. It's not OMGUS, it's misogyny. He's not trying to start a wagon, he's just being a jerk. We're policy lynching him. If you read the thread you would see this. Looks like Meh is wagoning to me.
The vote is fine though :P

CYANIDE's posts on Page 5 are more than enough reason to policy lynch him. If you're going to insult players and then act like everything is a joke, you need to get off this site.

I would prefer him choosing to replace out but I doubt that will happen.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Parama »

Aww, the dice say Konowa and not CYANIDE. Combo breaker :(
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Konowa wrote:I did not make any quote up.
Leafsnail, post 49 wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking,
and all voting the same person
(without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Double HoS: Leafsnail

Read before you make terrible accusations like that please. It would be a vote but CYANIDE needs to go - don't worry, we can get Leafsnail tomorrow guys!
Huh? I just said I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, leaving a potential ambiguity. As such, an unambiguous version of my post would read
One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking, and all
of you
voting the same person (without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
What is your problem with that?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Jag Johan »

First: Sorry for writing so late. I thought this thread was just a "I confirm"-thread and that i would receive a mail when the game started.

Second: I'm kind of a noob, so I don't know all the jargon that's used here. What's v/la and """OMGUS'd"""? While writing this I realize there is probably a vocabulary-list on the wiki. I look for that.

Third: Right now there does not seems to be much clues to the mafia available, but I think we can find info in the attacks on SIR CYANIDE. Some people reacts strongly, and I don't think that really called for (yet?). Would you please tell us of your past experience of playing with SIR CYANIDE. maybe we can find an explanation to your reaction there. Some would find it suspect if you did not answer this message.

:)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Parama »

Read this if you want to see why people don't like CYANIDE:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 45&start=0
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Para you give me hope for this game yet. I agree with your logic about the scum going after one player of ther other. I see it many times myself. What about Jacob's no lynch vote along with trying to out guess the mod. I don't see town doing it on day 1 and looks more like role-fishingish.

IC hat on:

Hi
Jag Johan. Welcome to the large game of chaos. I'm surprised you didn't join an open or newbie game first to get better idea on the site.
Here is a link to all the abbreviations you may run across while your play in the game
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... reviations
IC hat off
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Click

My first game, notice the tongue-in-cheek misogyny. You might want to read it - I am extremely civil in that game and there was only one guy who took serious issue with that. Even the female player in question brushed it off (directly in the next post below). That's ideally how one should reply to it, although I cannot dictate how one should reply to anything as I don't have any ownership to (unwritten) social rules and/or etiquette.
You do realize you now have a vote on me right now, right? I'm not sure if it was intentional or if you already had a vote on me before that post, so I'm just making sure.

@everyone wondering why I'm hated so much, a short explanation follows

I played a game, as scum, and I noticed there was an overly emotional non-scum player. I assessed the mod's tolerance for abrasive behavior and tried to get this player modkilled while not breaking any rules myself - I succeeded somewhat, as he got modkilled and I got replaced. I thought I had that covered, but apparently I was too abrasive somewhere.

A lot of players complained about it, so I took it to the Mafia Discussion subforum to ask for opinions about my play. I, myself, was (and still am) convinced that it was very cunning, smart and skillful play. I was, however, met with disgust and when one mod blacklisted me it all turned into a monkey-see-monkey-do kind of thing (I have a funny image posted in that thread that described the behavior). The same behavior is there for everyone to see when you take a look at the sign-up thread - one person /outs and all the 'monkeys' (if you will) follow.

I also displayed some form of misogynistic behavior in that MD thread. I was angry because my (in my opinion) skillful play and awesome move was actually seen as bad play. I felt a bit like a soccer player who makes a goal by deflecting it via an obstacle, who then has to face comments like 'he was lucky that the obstacle deflected his horrible, misguided shot'.

Instead of trying to argue with them, which seemed in vain anyway with 45 against 1 or so and everybody not willing to accept my point of view, I resulted in projecting my anger in a trolling/baiting kind of way - being slightly misogynistic and calling people out on their lack of skill and mindset (i.e. not playing to win).

Right now, the general hate towards me has gained so much momentum that everyone has this certain expectation of me, and every action I perform is automatically placed in this area of douchebagginess - whereas they would normally have been brushed off as a slightly taunting remark tops or a harmless tongue-in-cheek comment, hence why people like Shattered Viewpoint think they can push their opinion through by threatening with things like 'if you don't get lynched I'll replace out', hoping other players will chime in.
This is manipulation and anti-town behavior.
The only reason this happens is because this environment allows for it - you can make a difference by treating me like any other person.

And if you can't handle things like 'vote for [xxx] because she's a woman' then I wonder what you're doing here. It is not like I'm spamming nazi-stuff all over the god damn board now am I?
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Also, I
really
have quite some votes on me at the moment. Please
stop voting
for me until we have a vote count.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Parama »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
You do realize you now have a vote on me right now, right? I'm not sure if it was intentional or if you already had a vote on me before that post, so I'm just making sure.
Don't worry, I always know who I'm voting.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Unofficial votecount for me:

SIR CYANIDE (8): Farside, DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Parama, Shattered Viewpoint, MehPlusRawr,

Less than I expected actually (fairly sure I made no mistake), thought I was at 10 or so.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Parama »

Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him.
I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Therein lies the problem, because Konowa did not make the quote up. Why you would blatantly accuse him of lying like that when he was right makes no sense as town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Let me also point out that you're making it very easy for scum to find a reason behind my lynch.

So far I have contributed (posting, explaining, calling leafsnail out on his (to me seemingly ingenuine (is that a word? lol)) worry, ...,

What has, for example, Shattered Viewpoint done so far? Do I really deserve so much vote love from a
RATIONAL
point of view?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 3: Adrenaline RUsh!

SIR CYANIDE (7): DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Shattered Viewpoint, mehplusrawr, Parama
Blue (2): Shrinehme, Konowa
Konowa (2): Julano, SIR CYANIDE
Leafsnail (1): Fate
JacobSavage (1): Farside
Shattered Viewpoint (1): FeFiFoFum
No Lynch (1): JacobSavage

Not Voting (5): the1fifi, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Richard Massive is replaced by Parama, as you might have noticed.

I'd like to inform players that (AFAIK), Konowa's V/LA is not due to a streak of homosexual lust overflowing him. That would only happen to your mod :P
If anything seems incorrect in the votecount tell me.

No warning are going to be issued now, but chill fellas.

Deadline is the 11th of April
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him.
I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Therein lies the problem, because Konowa did not make the quote up. Why you would blatantly accuse him of lying like that when he was right makes no sense as town.
I didn't realise my statement could be incorrectly interpreted (I thought it'd be obvious what I meant (since clearly everyone wasn't voting SC)).
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Farside22: Thank you, that was very kind of you. I did chose not to play a beginner game since I have played twice before. I now realize that this game is a bit different since a majority is needed for lynching, while my previous games only needed the most votes for an alternative. I think I prefer this system better. :)
Let me also point out that you're making it very easy for scum to find a reason behind my lynch.
Sir Cyanide, was this for me?

I think the mere presence of Sir Cyanide has created a lot of talk, which might be good. But in the long run it will harm the town if some people don't play a rational game. There for it might be a good idea to lynch him. Right now this is what would give us the most information. If he turns out to be a townie the aggressors looks a tiny bit suspect. If he is a mafia some aggressors are proved green.

Do this happen often with Sir Cyanide, that lots of people want him lynched right from the start? If not it might be a faked argumentation of the scums. I don't really think so, but just have to check with the more experienced here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:Unofficial votecount for me:

SIR CYANIDE (8): Farside, DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Parama, Shattered Viewpoint, MehPlusRawr,

Less than I expected actually (fairly sure I made no mistake), thought I was at 10 or so.
I know I unvoted and voted for Jacob so this is inaccurate.
As for the rest of the above post. Many have stated the mod should have either mod killed you both or replaced you both and didn't. You didn't win and your attitude that you think what you did was oh so great and you won the game is horribly inaccurate to the majority of MS.
Just because you don't agree with the majority doesn't make it monkey see, monkey do. It's called having class, human feelings and not using sexist remarks towards others when they chastise your behavior.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Chronopie »

Sir Cyanide is acting the jerk, that's a meta-cyan-scumtell!

Lynch!!11!!!

--

Yes, a Sir Cyanide lynch would be acceptable, followed by:

-Jacob savage for trying to outguess the mod, and possibly lead us all down the wrong track, and no-lynch will not help town in ~90% of cases.

-Julano for liking what cyanides been saying,

-shattered viewpoint for obv. bussing

(I'm guessing 4 scum members in a 20 man game)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Chronopie »

I'm liking farside and parama atm.

is it too soon to ask for prods on teh1fifi and on Henry H?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”